It took me a while to find that passage (got reminded of some interesting stuff in there...), but after reading through GSB's locked original release thread I finally found what I was looking for: Read what GSBmodders states in this post.

What it boils down to is that you are free to use his assets as long as proper credit is given.

It took me a while to find that passage (got reminded of some interesting stuff in there...), but after reading through GSB's locked original release thread I finally found what I was looking for: Read what GSBmodders states in this post.

What it boils down to is that you are free to use his assets as long as proper credit is given.

Ok thanks! That's good to know! :)

• 2 weeks later...

After reading through the old GSB thread I started searching and have found two more of GSB's mods in my collection:

StellaFutanari.rar

'Stella' outfit inspired by the game 'LOCO - Land Of Chaos Online'. As the archive name implies this one is sporting a little extra...

Batgirl.rar

Batsy. I found the cowl has head clipping issues so I made and added an egm file. The belt buckle features a weird effect I am unable to fix.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everybody!

I have a little problem with the sisters outfit. I installed it like any other clothing mod, dropped the textures and meshes into the data folder and checked the esp, but somehow it's not showing up in the game. Could it be that i missed something?

Your help would be appreciated! :)

Is there a readme with it or screenshot showing where it is located at? I never had a problem with it but then I no longer install clothing/armor mods anymore I just drop the meshes and texture folders where they need to be then start up the CS activate my .esp and then put the armor pieces that I want into the chest that I made.

• 4 weeks later...

Not a real HGEC Version but without Hooves. HGEC Hands does not fit, so you must use the draeneiraider guantlets or other guantlets that covers the hand-arm seam.

draeneiraider.nif

I only replaced Lowerbody and hooves with human lowerbody and feet. Have not changed the body Color or Glossiness 1000.

If you want boots delete the feet in NifSkope and add boots you like.

Don't use block->remove, use block->remove branch.

Using remove alone creates dirty nif files, which take up additional processing power and disk space for no reason.

To add a new mesh, find one you like, right click it then block->copy branch.

Go back to the nif you want to add it to, find the scene root (should always be the first entry, which is a parent to all the others) right click it -> paste branch.

DMRA is too big. And a BBB ass use bones L Op 03 and R Op03  but the Draenei mesh have only 01 and 02 bones, so you must copy the bones. But be carefull with a BBB ass the lower clothes are not BBB so the ass can Clip through the clothes while moving. Better use only no BBB lowerbodies.

@Nepro

Yeah you will hit that error at times when trying to add something to a nif but sometimes you can paste the outfit into the other nif instead. The one way that I do it is to make a copy of my player skeleton and then paste it onto my skeleton you will rarely hit that error using this way. Once added make sure to go to spell - update tangent spaces then hit spells again and go to optimize and select remove bogus nodes this will remove everything from the nif that is not being used which will cut down it's size then save.

• 8 months later...

Are there any scripts available for the Rancor? The file contains what I assume is a fully rigged and animated textured model but with no esp file it's just a resource. I guess what I'm asking is is there a straightforward way a complete novice like myself can get this working in-game with the animations?

EDIT- it appears the four models are just the same model in different poses. Nevermind then. Unless of course someone else wants to finish the work of animating and scripting the rancor, in which case I'd be happy to test.

The Rancor actually isn't rigged to be a functional creature. Just like another monster by the same Aria person (a friend and former team member of GSB's); although GSB once hinted at the existence of a fully rigged version of the 'Skeeter Demon' in Aria's possession.

Anyways, the Rancor as is just serves as an idle object for poses.

However, rigging the guy for use as a creature might be a project for Sroro - his 'XCV' mod features a huge lot of models he has rigged to vanilla skeletons.

• 6 years later...
  • 8 months later...