"Is there a mod that..." & Requests

• 5 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I know of the Sexout mod. I enjoyed that but it got boring after a while. Then an idea came to me. In Oblivion, when a NPC is "raped" enough, they become your willing sex slave. I used this for several of the NPC's I didn't want to "waste" ;) I'm not a modder, have no idea how to do it but could this same concept be brought to FONV? The Courier could "rape" them enough, perhaps a small Karma hit. The NPC would become so addicted, he/she would obey the Courier. He/she would even be willing to live in a house designated by the Courier. Or is there a mod that already does this and I'm not seeing it? I have a HUGE mansion but don't want to recruit NPC's the normal way. If this could be done somehow, this would AWESOME!!

1 hour ago, crowlotus said:

I know of the Sexout mod. I enjoyed that but it got boring after a while. Then an idea came to me. In Oblivion, when a NPC is "raped" enough, they become your willing sex slave. I used this for several of the NPC's I didn't want to "waste" ;) I'm not a modder, have no idea how to do it but could this same concept be brought to FONV? The Courier could "rape" them enough, perhaps a small Karma hit. The NPC would become so addicted, he/she would obey the Courier. He/she would even be willing to live in a house designated by the Courier. Or is there a mod that already does this and I'm not seeing it? I have a HUGE mansion but don't want to recruit NPC's the normal way. If this could be done somehow, this would AWESOME!!

Closest thing

Older mod use with reservation. Might have some bugs since updated Sexout.

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Rokabur said:

I was wondering if there was a mod that increased your max chance to hit mobs to 100%? I know people will call me out or say I'm cheating but, you try missing 12 shots in a row with 95% chance to hit at point-blank range.

There's a number of reasons why you could be missing 12 shots in a row with 95% chance to hit. For one, how close are you? If you're like, super close, to the point where your gun is clipping into their body, it's possible that the bullets are just spawning at the other side of the body, never hitting it. Another reason why it could be happening is because... well, the gun itself? I'm not quite sure really, I used to have the same problem with a gun from a mod, 95% chance, but the bullets would just never hit, no matter how many times I tried, strangely enough, I tried the same gun with a different character many weeks later and it worked fine. I don't know what mods were added/changed/removed over that period of time to fix the issue, but maybe it's tied to animations, or possibly a conflict? I'm not sure.

33 minutes ago, Jack of All Trades said:

There's a number of reasons why you could be missing 12 shots in a row with 95% chance to hit. For one, how close are you? If you're like, super close, to the point where your gun is clipping into their body, it's possible that the bullets are just spawning at the other side of the body, never hitting it. Another reason why it could be happening is because... well, the gun itself? I'm not quite sure really, I used to have the same problem with a gun from a mod, 95% chance, but the bullets would just never hit, no matter how many times I tried, strangely enough, I tried the same gun with a different character many weeks later and it worked fine. I don't know what mods were added/changed/removed over that period of time to fix the issue, but maybe it's tied to animations, or possibly a conflict? I'm not sure.

Even when the gun doesn't clip into the enemies and they're within a few meters I'll still miss too many times in a row. I have no gun mods installed. I have the various patches installed, I have an auto-loot mod, I have some Sexout mods installed and some more mods that together come to less then 40 .esm/.esp.

@Rokabur, how did you missed your shots even with auto aim, huh?

try this then, into the game console

SetGS Command Value ; change command on any game setting command, change value on any number you want

Example:

SetGS fAutoAimMaxDegrees Value

SetGS fAutoAimMaxDegrees3rdPerson Value

SetGS fAutoAimScreenPercentage Value

SetGS fAutoAimMaxDistance Value

Description:

fAutoAimMaxDegrees - Default value: 3 - This setting controls the maximum angle at which bullets will be allowed to fire out of the gun (has no affect on weapon spread). The higher this value the more extreme the angle, the lower the value the less the bullets will "bend" out of the barrel. Setting this value to 0 will "remove" auto aim, but may present aiming bugs with some guns. Setting this value past 40 seems to have no effect on its own. (This setting only affects 1ST person shooting)

fAutoAimMaxDegrees3rdPerson - Default value: 10 - This setting controls the maximum angle at which bullets will be allowed to fire out of the gun (has no affect on weapon spread). The higher this value the more extreme the angle, the lower the value the less the bullets will "bend" out of the barrel. Setting this value below 8 is NOT recommended as it can break 3rd person aiming for some guns and even a value below the default 10 can be partially buggy. Setting this value past 40 seems to have no effect on its own. (This setting only affects 3RD person shooting)

fAutoAimScreenPercentage - Default value: 10 -The "area" of the screen in which auto aim will activate, radiating out from the cross-hair. The higher the value, the farther your cross-hair can be from the target and still have bullets "track" towards them. Maximum effective value appears to be 200 (note: this value doesn't seem to be actual percentage). Setting this value to 0 "removes" auto aim. When combined with fAutoAimMaxDegrees and fAutoAimMaxDegrees3rdPerson, you can effectively fire a bullet at an enemy standing 180 degrees to your side.

fAutoAimMaxDistance - Default value: 1800 - This setting affects the maximum range at which auto aim will activate. The higher this value the further away your bullets will be guided to the cross-hair. Setting this value lower than the default 1800 is not recommended as it will cause your aim to become "broken". Higher values will allow weapons to hit targets further away with more real-time accuracy (this is different than weapon spread). The distance of this setting appears to originate from where the camera is situated and NOT from where the actor is situated. Every 128 units is equal to six feet, or 1.8288 metres. Or for those seeking more even measurements, 1 meter = 70 game units, 1 yard = 64 game units.

More information here - http://geck.bethsoft.com/index.php?title=Auto_Aim_Settings

18 minutes ago, Rokabur said:

I was only asking cause it's early in my playthrough and ammo for the guns I want to use (mostly shotgun) is pretty scarce for quite a while. Meanwhile 5.56mm for the Varmint Rifle is common as dirt on the ground lol.

why not then just cheat the ammo/caps, if you can't to craft/buy them. Also you can de-craft 5.56 or any pistols ammo and get some lead and powder to make a shotgun ammo, shells and other stuff is cheap af

18 minutes ago, Neutron_rus said:

why not then just cheat the ammo/caps, if you can't to craft/buy them. Also you can de-craft 5.56 or any pistols ammo and get some lead and powder to make a shotgun ammo, shells and other stuff is cheap af

I've only just started playing New Vegas a few days ago and I really don't want to outright cheat and destroy everything yet.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
30 minutes ago, Xtex said:

Looking for a mod translator that auto translates the entire mod to English.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/921
It can use google or any other translating services to translate text(have to be set manually in the settings), plus it have a dictionary of words that can help with basic translation, but don't expect it to do it good. Also you better to open mod in geck and check the scripts on errors, as after translation they might to appear

23 minutes ago, Neutron_rus said:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/921
It can use google or any other translating services to translate text(have to be set manually in the settings), plus it have a dictionary of words that can help with basic translation, but don't expect it to do it good. Also you better to open mod in geck and check the scripts on errors, as after translation they might to appear

Ok. How to check for script errors after translating ?

Many Thanks!

11 hours ago, Xtex said:

Ok. How to check for script errors after translating ?

easiest way is to open geck(with nvse of course), find all scripts from the mod(xEdit/fnvedit can help with it) and trying to save them. If it saves fine, then it's fine, but if it will show an error, then track the line it gives error from and fix it manually. Mostly errors will be really simple to fix as translator can just add extra symbols that you'll be need to remove

Last time i used translator for translating a mod was in 2016, so this problem might have been fixed already

9 minutes ago, Neutron_rus said:

easiest way is to open geck(with nvse of course), find all scripts from the mod(xEdit/fnvedit can help with it) and trying to save them. If it saves fine, then it's fine, but if it will show an error, then track the line it gives error from and fix it manually. Mostly errors will be really simple to fix as translator can just add extra symbols that you'll be need to remove

Last time i used translator for translating a mod was in 2016, so this problem might have been fixed already

I opened the translator with esp file but the text inside of that esp is jumbled up and not appearing properly.

3 hours ago, Neutron_rus said:

be sure to use the right encoding of the language that this mod is using

Thanks! Fixed it. Is there some auto translate option or do i need to manually drag all untranslated lines to google translate one by one ?

53 minutes ago, Xtex said:

Thanks! Fixed it. Is there some auto translate option or do i need to manually drag all untranslated lines to google translate one by one ?

there should be an option to auto translate all or one by one, but i don't remember how to make it to work

• 3 months later...

@XL5000

If you get fallout New Vegas and fallout 3 and get a mod called TTW = Tale of two wastelands. You should be able to get  fallout New Vegas and fallout 3 cheap during sales on steam.

Tale of Two Wastelands is a total conversion project that seamlessly merges fallout 3 and its DLC into fallout: New Vegas, allowing both games to be played in a single playthrough. It upgrades fallout 3's mechanics to those of FNV without compromising the feel and balance of the original. New Vegas mechanics like companion wheel, companion perks, weapon mods, crafting, recipes, harvestable plants, and poisons have been added to the DC wasteland items, NPCs, and world.

Fallout 3 will be using the fallout New Vegas game engine and mods that have been made to work with TTW can be used to bring fallout New Vegas/fallout 3 mods into the other game world.

https://taleoftwowastelands.com/faq?sid=1ca8f43ad45d42ec90b1b076aed8e1f1

4 hours ago, myuhinny said:

@XL5000

If you get fallout New Vegas and fallout 3 and get a mod called TTW = Tale of two wastelands. You should be able to get  fallout New Vegas and fallout 3 cheap during sales on steam.

Tale of Two Wastelands is a total conversion project that seamlessly merges fallout 3 and its DLC into fallout: New Vegas, allowing both games to be played in a single playthrough. It upgrades fallout 3's mechanics to those of FNV without compromising the feel and balance of the original. New Vegas mechanics like companion wheel, companion perks, weapon mods, crafting, recipes, harvestable plants, and poisons have been added to the DC wasteland items, NPCs, and world.

Fallout 3 will be using the fallout New Vegas game engine and mods that have been made to work with TTW can be used to bring fallout New Vegas/fallout 3 mods into the other game world.

https://taleoftwowastelands.com/faq?sid=1ca8f43ad45d42ec90b1b076aed8e1f1

So its true probably... For those who play games only for story and without mods, for them TTW would be perfect. I, however, play for mods as more mods = superior gameplay so that way i will always have something unique, radical to do and explore. Guess Fallout 4 is the only choice for me ? The game engine of FO4 is also not very good, but its certainly above the previous Fallout games, otherwise we won't be seeing such brilliant mods like The Train