Nioh 2 - Modding Thread and Discussion -

12 minutes ago, alpaca21 said:

I need some time to play the game myself, I never get past Shadow chapter in The Dream of Strong because of works and when I got a little bit of time- 

This would be very ideal. I sometimes worry about modders who spent their time too much on modding that they don't have time to play the game themselves (especially after considering how little time they already have because of work/study/family/chores). Personally I feel a little comfortable when modders take a break from modding to continue playing the game. I mean, it's just fair considering for the most part, the mods are originally made for themselves, rather than for others and they should have all the time to savor the fruits of their labor. 

So yeah, you really should go enjoy the game for a change to cool off from modding (since it can be VERY infuriating~~)

On 4/2/2021 at 2:55 AM, alpaca21 said:

The Chest Wrap Removal already included sewn Master Swordsman robes, all you need to do to make them appear is transfer a couple of semicolons in the .ini files.

Wait, seriously? Never looked at the ini for that. I'll test that one before I use mine. I've been reworking the mesh due to so many unnecessary vertices. The uv map is a mess also because of this. Select 4 vertices and it shows 5 on the uv map. It makes my blood boil lol. I'm about 90% done. Might have wasted my time, lol oh well. 

On 4/3/2021 at 9:37 PM, Zaknea said:

Wait, seriously? Never looked at the ini for that. I'll test that one before I use mine. I've been reworking the mesh due to so many unnecessary vertices. The uv map is a mess also because of this. Select 4 vertices and it shows 5 on the uv map. It makes my blood boil lol. I'm about 90% done. Might have wasted my time, lol oh well. 

There is an "Armor Options" file in Chest Wrap Removal Mod. 

Spoiler

105-1616275509-2045419887.jpeg

9 minutes ago, symon2223 said:

There is an "Armor Options" file in Chest Wrap Removal Mod. 

105-1616275509-2045419887.jpeg

I'll check it out.  Looks like I'll need to adjust their uv map still but that shouldn't take long. Thanks for letting me know about this. 

On 4/2/2021 at 9:55 AM, alpaca21 said:

The Chest Wrap Removal already included sewn Master Swordsman robes, all you need to do to make them appear is transfer a couple of semicolons in the .ini files.

It's only work for nude version. There is no regular version of this.

On 4/2/2021 at 5:51 AM, alpaca21 said:

yea...
I got some mods that I need to upload, about princess gloves stuff and wrapped compatibility, but I rather doing it later or somethin'
I need some time to play the game myself, I never get past Shadow chapter in The Dream of Strong because of works and when I got a little bit of time- I have to fix some mods and updates and stuff, not to mention there's this one guy keep pestering me about making his requested mods via Private Messages. It seems like he treat me as some kind of woman who can do everything on a whim.

I can if the meshes stop exploding :"(
I have 3 years of 3D modelling course that I need to catch up just so I understand what I'm looking at :"""""""""

Thanks for all works your do, and just enjoy your life and game.  

" some kind of woman who can do everything on a whim" , ytou are funny LOL.

3 minutes ago, yzxch said:

Is it that everyone stops making new mods? So sad... Is there any Nioh 1 fan can extract Okatsu transform from Nioh 1? They even make it work in Sekiro here Ultimate Character Collection at Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice Nexus - Mods and community. She is so beautiful! If anyone can make it but do not have nioh 1 , I can  personally sponsor you.

Okatsu.jpg

This is Okatsu mod file in Sekiro, it should include the model needed I guess

Okatsu-404-1-0-1583706919.zip

On 3/1/2021 at 2:59 PM, MemoryH said:

Not sure if this counts as a mod or if it's in the correct thread, but there's a Cheat Engine for controlling the joints now.

Link to Cheat Engine (Ver 1.26)

Link to Cheat Engine (Ver 1.27)

Nioh 2 -Joints List- V6 (Game 1.26.00).txt 7.18 kB · 39 downloads

I've made a list of the joints. If you move a limb, it will affect mostly humanoid characters, so it's best used for taking pics of characters when they are alone. Some remain unaffected such as regular or large yokai. This isn't always the case, so always experiment before committing to posing and taking pictures.

Note that, if the game receives a new update, this Cheat Engine will stop working. Better make use of it while it lasts. :) Using the wrong CE version for the wrong game version will result in crashing the game. Watch out for that.

EDIT: In case you don't know what buttons to press...

-Number Scrolling. Hold "B" and use "I or K" to scroll through the numbers. Much faster than manually changing numbers.
-Joint Control. Hold "M" and use "U, I, O, J, K, L" to move the selected joint. Make sure nothing in-game is assigned to these keys.
-Moving the Character. Hold "N" and use "U, I, O, J, K, L" to relocate your character's position. Can be used to pass through objects.
-Reset Joint. Hold "M" and press "C". The alternative would be to find "Reset Rot Hotkey" in the CE and enter a value higher than "zero" under "Value". This will reset the selected joint back to its original position. Helpful if your desired pose is oddly-bent.
-Reset All Joints: In the CE, tick and untick "Control Joints" to reset all the joints. Should be used when you are finished using the Cheat Engine or want to start from scratch.

20210301205047_1.jpg.f8c2eddf7778b6e13e37c03695709e04.jpg

20210303234657_1.jpg.2a814533f911791436badfd529fe3eb2.jpg

20210304003147_1.jpg.4bc535abe3f3e5bd60067e47313cb6b4.jpg

20210304005004_1.jpg.8f5d0152228340a1efac8e6ba54e021f.jpg

20210312003101_1.jpg.4c4bc9d757c0a870198e62440c60afe3.jpg

20210317040247_1.jpg.93e8a644d409b01ab8ea65217cd474f2.jpg

I cannot use this at all why is that, don't want make and account for it.

Since I'm still here, I'll answer.

Roll back your game to version 1.26 or 1.27 in order to use the Posing Script.

If that doesn't work, yarr-harr it.

On 3/29/2021 at 10:00 PM, dantekazama said:

Hey dude, can you make to other games for this Cheat Engine Pose ??
I'm still looking for RE2 / RE3 Pose Cheat Engine, that till now there's no one made those...
IDK if that possible with RE Engine...

Luckily, someone made the request and it now exist for RE2R. You will want to make a thread for it or something.
Link to RE2R - Posing Script.

I wish I could enjoy it myself. I actually had a few ideas I wanted to make...but I no longer have the privilege, neither to have fun nor to live. What a sad existence to miss out on everything great.

:(

On 3/4/2021 at 4:35 AM, MemoryH said:

Wo-haha-oow! Seriously?!? ? Then it's as I anticipated. It's not compatible with game ver 1.27.00. Same thing happened to Nioh 1. Trying to use the Joint Controls on an updated Nioh game and BAM, game crashes.

Sadly, I read that you can't do roll backs for Nioh 2 to remedy the issue, even with Steam Depot. A lot of players on the Steam discussion forums aren't happy with it. (Only solution I can think of is pirate Nioh 2 ver 1.26.00.)

You'll have to wait for the creator to make a new one that's compatible with the latest version. Assuming the creator gets enough requests for it. I'd rather you wait for game ver 1.28.00 to release first since the current version is apparently buggy. Reports on random crashes and whatnot.

EDIT: Lol, never mind. It got updated! XDD

Link to updated Cheat Engine.

sweet, how does it work btw? i tried messing around with it but i couldnt rly make heads or tails of wtf to do

Hello! would it be possible to have ren hayabusa's model over the dragon ninja skin ? i really wanted him as a transformation and i am aware we can just use his armor, but i wanted his voice over ( it's the same as the dragon ninja's ) :) 

7 minutes ago, murabito11 said:

This is the mod I'm making now?
Upload these mod when finished.
However, there are still many adjustments left, so I think it will take more than a week to upload.?

The new body mod.
This is not a mod to change specific equipment, but a mod to swap the base body, so all the base bodies in the game are changed to it.
There are 2 types, normal body and wet body.
models by XPS-Fanatic

This is a transplant of the "Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate" nyotengu costume.
There are two colors, black and red.

This is the White Sailor Uniform for DOAX3.
It is incomplete, but it is also compatible with the shaking of the skirt.
 models by Shuubaru

wet skin mean not glossy skin but dripping sweaty skin right, btw GREAT PROGRESS, btw can you make some abs variation too. better post this to nude mode request thread, this thread is SFW, even though its loverslab. makes no sense...and those spicy ads

14 minutes ago, Shoneleven said:

wet skin mean not glossy skin but dripping sweaty skin right, btw GREAT PROGRESS, btw can you make some abs variation too. better post this to nude mode request thread, this thread is SFW, even though its loverslab. makes no sense...and those spicy ads

I'm sorry, but it seems the place I posted was not good.
I didn't mean to cause any trouble, so I'll delete it.

3 hours ago, murabito11 said:

I'm sorry, but it seems the place I posted was not good.
I didn't mean to cause any trouble, so I'll delete it.

Woowwww great job man! Did you make a new breast mod? Will other DOA costumes be ported? Like Ayane or Momijis costumes?