Nioh 2 - Modding Thread and Discussion -

2 hours ago, alpaca21 said:

@murabito11 You're absolutely brilliant!

I looked to your mod, and I was like "Bloody hell?!"

We actually can put two set of VB IB into one Shaders and both will show just right?! WHY NO ONE TOLD ME THIS?!
I'VE BEEN METICULOUSLY UNWRAPPING THE MESH FOR TEXTURES BECAUSE I THOUGHT I NEED TO MERGE THEM WRYYYYYYYYYYYY

That's mental! You did great job! I wish you share this technicalities early.

EDIT: I still don't know how you do it, that's Wizardy.

can you update Kasumi and ChunLi mod again?  murabito11's body looks pretty awesome! if it can work for kasumi or chunli that will be nice.

7 hours ago, alpaca21 said:

@murabito11 You're absolutely brilliant!

I looked to your mod, and I was like "Bloody hell?!"

We actually can put two set of VB IB into one Shaders and both will show just right?! WHY NO ONE TOLD ME THIS?!
I'VE BEEN METICULOUSLY UNWRAPPING THE MESH FOR TEXTURES BECAUSE I THOUGHT I NEED TO MERGE THEM WRYYYYYYYYYYYY

That's mental! You did great job! I wish you share this technicalities early.

EDIT: I still don't know how you do it, that's Wizardy.

happened to find this method while trying various things.
If you enter ps-t0, ps-t1 etc. together with VB and IB and do draw indexed = auto, it can be treated like one group.
After that, it seems that multiple VB and IB can be handled by putting multiple of them in the same shader.

Another thing I found is how to refer to another mod folder when referencing the location of meshes and textures.
This is the method to use when manipulating folders at the command prompt etc., but I was surprised that it could be used because I did not think that it could be used here.
Normally, specify the location like "filename = textures\body_t0.dds", but you can move the reference destination to a folder one level higher by entering "..\" at the beginning. I will.
If you use this and write "..\00_FemaleBodyReplacer\textures\", you can refer to the textures folder of 00_FemaleBodyReplacer from another mod?

8 hours ago, BreadSilent said:

can you update Kasumi and ChunLi mod again?  murabito11's body looks pretty awesome! if it can work for kasumi or chunli that will be nice.

Idk, I'll look into it later.

3 hours ago, murabito11 said:

happened to find this method while trying various things.
If you enter ps-t0, ps-t1 etc. together with VB and IB and do draw indexed = auto, it can be treated like one group.
After that, it seems that multiple VB and IB can be handled by putting multiple of them in the same shader.

Another thing I found is how to refer to another mod folder when referencing the location of meshes and textures.
This is the method to use when manipulating folders at the command prompt etc., but I was surprised that it could be used because I did not think that it could be used here.
Normally, specify the location like "filename = textures\body_t0.dds", but you can move the reference destination to a folder one level higher by entering "..\" at the beginning. I will.
If you use this and write "..\00_FemaleBodyReplacer\textures\", you can refer to the textures folder of 00_FemaleBodyReplacer from another mod?

Did you manage to extract the rigging/armature too? How did you manage to assign the complete new meshes to the rigging? It works perfectly!
I've been struggling to reassigning the weight and vertex group because I have nothing to attach it.

31 minutes ago, alpaca21 said:

This would be really nice! Currently found a way to get Murabito's Nyotengu Catsuit & Sohaya garb to work with Chest Wrap Removal (making all current alpaca's stuff also working together). The only drawback is that I can't use Murabito's body for my character's naked body (tbh I don't have my character go stark naked all the time except in hotsprings, so not much lost there for me).

2 hours ago, alpaca21 said:

Did you manage to extract the rigging/armature too? How did you manage to assign the complete new meshes to the rigging? It works perfectly!
I've been struggling to reassigning the weight and vertex group because I have nothing to attach it.

I've said it before, but I manually sort the vertex groups one by one by visually looking at the color of the weights in the vertex groups to make sure everything is correct.
I've done this so many times that it now feels like I'm playing a puzzle game?

I have already created a model with the correct weights and vertex groups for the new mod's body, but the order of the vertex groups is different for each piece of equipment, so I need to customize it for each piece of equipment.

If you have any requests, for example if you want a base body with vertex group assignments adjusted for Shinobi Robes, let me know and I'll upload it here?

17 minutes ago, murabito11 said:

I've said it before, but I manually sort the vertex groups one by one by visually looking at the color of the weights in the vertex groups to make sure everything is correct.

I have already created a model with the correct weights and vertex groups for the new mod's body, but the order of the vertex groups is different for each piece of equipment, so I need to customize it for each piece of equipment.

If you have any requests, for example if you want a base body with vertex group assignments adjusted for Shinobi Robes, let me know and I'll upload it here?

Hi Murabito! Thank you for your hard work!. Will it be easy for your female body replacement mod to be compatible with this:

https://www.nexusmods.com/nioh2/mods/121

3 hours ago, ZReincarnation said:

This would be really nice! Currently found a way to get Murabito's Nyotengu Catsuit & Sohaya garb to work with Chest Wrap Removal (making all current alpaca's stuff also working together). The only drawback is that I can't use Murabito's body for my character's naked body (tbh I don't have my character go stark naked all the time except in hotsprings, so not much lost there for me).

You should share that, a lot of people would love that I think.

1 hour ago, murabito11 said:

That's very sweet! Lovely offer.

I'm still curious though, did you like- merged the original mesh with the new mesh, and then readjusting the vertex group and delete the original mesh?
Or did you literally just create new vertex group, naming it similarly to the original mesh, and eyeballing each weight?
Like for example, you created new mesh right, then you want this new mesh to be replacing Shinobi robe, so did you manually added the vertex group one by one from scratch or did you transfer weight first and then blanking all the vertex group and adjusting it one by one?

11 minutes ago, alpaca21 said:

It's very simple, really. All I did was install Murabito's Body Replacer normally and deleted the .ini files inside the '00_FemaleBodyReplacer' folder. This was done without removing the Chest Wrap Remover mod. By doing this, the game will use the Chest Wrap Remover body when naked (i.e. in hotsprings) and Murabito's outfit mods (tested with Sohaya Garb & Nyotengu's catsuit) can still refer to the textures that are needed from Murabito's body replacer. 

These steps prioritize Murabito's Outfit mods over his body mod. Of course it would be sweet if we can have a full conversion of them sexy Cosplays by alpaca into murabito's body mod *winks at alpaca21~*

11 hours ago, ZReincarnation said:

It's very simple, really. All I did was install Murabito's Body Replacer normally and deleted the .ini files inside the '00_FemaleBodyReplacer' folder. This was done without removing the Chest Wrap Remover mod. By doing this, the game will use the Chest Wrap Remover body when naked (i.e. in hotsprings) and Murabito's outfit mods (tested with Sohaya Garb & Nyotengu's catsuit) can still refer to the textures that are needed from Murabito's body replacer. 

These steps prioritize Murabito's Outfit mods over his body mod. Of course it would be sweet if we can have a full conversion of them sexy Cosplays by alpaca into murabito's body mod *winks at alpaca21~*

I'm still a bit overwhelmed with the body mod to be honest, it makes me feels like pissing in the wind with the all the previous mods that has been made.

I'll try to see what I can do with the meshes edit but I can't promise I can make all of them compatible anytime soon, I got deadline for some illustrations and have to be done before Eid, and perhaps someone else already do it at that point *idk*. Btw did Murabito realise he need to edit a plethora of equipment to fit the body mod? I can't even imagine the workload for that, massive respect! 

Oh dang I just realize that I need to redo Thick Thigh as well with Murabito's body meshes... That should be the easy part, maybe I do that first.

Good Gracious GOD, autocorrect you little twat, I'm British! Leave my spelling alone!

7 hours ago, pigox12345 said:

Excuse me, I use this mod, however, there are some trouble.image.png.75bd707095669a86ebaf71f3e2360871.png

Besides, I use this mod then the mod in https://www.nexusmods.com/nioh2/mods/105 will be in trouble with these costumes 105-1616275519-229677968.jpeg

Is there anyone know how do I fix it?

5 hours ago, badmohcine said:

Delete your old armor mod and try this one: https://www.nexusmods.com/nioh2/mods/171?tab=images

I have delete all others mod, this problem still exist.

Moreover, this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/nioh2/mods/171?tab=images only three kind of costumes, is there mod for Master Swordsman and Dreaming Demon?

16 hours ago, alpaca21 said:

That's very sweet! Lovely offer.

I'm still curious though, did you like- merged the original mesh with the new mesh, and then readjusting the vertex group and delete the original mesh?
Or did you literally just create new vertex group, naming it similarly to the original mesh, and eyeballing each weight?
Like for example, you created new mesh right, then you want this new mesh to be replacing Shinobi robe, so did you manually added the vertex group one by one from scratch or did you transfer weight first and then blanking all the vertex group and adjusting it one by one?

In this file, we have the bodies VB and IB that have all the default body vertex groups sorted by part to work correctly.
It also contains a mod body with a group of vertices adjusted accordingly to work correctly with the mod body.
These have been adjusted for Shinobi Robes, so you should be able to weightcopy them and they should work correctly with the new mesh?

Shinobi Upper body for Weighting.zip

4 hours ago, alpaca21 said:

I'm still a bit overwhelmed with the body mod to be honest, it makes me feels like pissing in the wind with the all the previous mods that has been made.

I'll try to see what I can do with the meshes edit but I can't promise I can make all of them compatible anytime soon, I got deadline for some illustrations and have to be done before Eid, and perhaps someone else already do it at that point *idk*. Btw did Murabito realise he need to edit a plethora of equipment to fit the body mod? I can't even imagine the workload for that, massive respect! 

Oh dang I just realize that I need to redo Thick Thigh as well with Murabito's body meshes... That should be the easy part, maybe I do that first.

Good Gracious GOD, autocorrect you little twat, I'm British! Leave my spelling alone!

No pressure, really. I mean for me everything is working pretty fine at the moment, so I can wait. Just work on whatever you feel like. 

As for now, I'm just happy that there are other sexy outfit I can use besides the Kasumi Cosplay series. Murabito's Nyotengu catsuit is a superb addition to this. Looking forward for any new (sexy) outfits in the future~ :3

Thanks again @murabito11 for all your hard work!^^ 

5 hours ago, symon2223 said:

Hi @murabito11, will it be easy to add a hole in this part to expose the cleavage?

I tried editing the "onmyorobe_t0.dds" but whenever I delete parts of the robe, it only turns color black. Hope you can help! Great work btw!

171-1620591705-1621007775~2.jpg

I have a lot of things I want to make right now, so I don't think I will be able to meet your requests.
However, the costumes are from nioh2 and anyone can modify them freely, so someone may be able to do it for you.

3 hours ago, ZReincarnation said:

No pressure, really. I mean for me everything is working pretty fine at the moment, so I can wait. Just work on whatever you feel like. 

As for now, I'm just happy that there are other sexy outfit I can use besides the Kasumi Cosplay series. Murabito's Nyotengu catsuit is a superb addition to this. Looking forward for any new (sexy) outfits in the future~ :3

Thanks again @murabito11 for all your hard work!^^ 

I'm glad you like it?
I'll be able to announce the next equipment in a few days, so please look forward to it.?

Here are the alternative meshes for people who wants Murabito body replacer with thicker thigh until Murabito made it himself.

Spoiler

image.png.2a9a4cbbb5210b600ba389b0c83f1061.png

It doesn't compatible with any equipment aside from the underpants.

Personally I don't recommend this, but if you're one of those people who can't wait for official thicker body (actually idk if Murabito will make thicker thigh version as well, assuming he will, I recommend to use his files instead in future). In mean time you can copy and replace this files into 00_FemaleBodyReplacer > meshes.

Thicker mesh.zip

P.S: Max weight slider for maximum thickery