Nioh 2 - Modding Thread and Discussion -

On 4/16/2021 at 11:12 PM, murabito11 said:

I'm sorry, but it seems the place I posted was not good.
I didn't mean to cause any trouble, so I'll delete it.

Mate, so basically you can put models from other games in Nioh 2? That is amazing! when will you release these fantastic mods?

I'm still here much to my growing dismay, so I'll answer.

17 hours ago, hhw26 said:

Hello, thank you for your mod! May I ask why sometimes when I move character or roll joints, the enimies will follow the changes?

It's a script limitation. There is no workaround. Many other games using the posing script have similar limitations. You'll have to work within the limitation.

15 hours ago, Blood_Hawk said:

In the attached text file it lists the effected enemies and npcs, the cheat engine moves the joints of everything on that list all at once as far as I know theres no way around that beyond some mid grab animation.

^ This one gets it better than me.

In addition to the mods I'm making now, I plan to add some more in the future?
So I'm thinking of publishing it on nexus, which is easier to manage than uploading it here.
I am working on getting it uploaded during the month of April, so please wait a little longer.

19 minutes ago, murabito11 said:

So I'm thinking of publishing it on nexus, which is easier to manage than uploading it here.
I am working on getting it uploaded during the month of April, so please wait a little longer.

We are all excited! Can't wait to try your mods!

Will there be more DOA transplant?

1 hour ago, murabito11 said:

Hi Murabito, thank you so much for your hardwork, i'm so excited for this new mod 

Also I saw you tried to make a bikini samurai armor like those of Skyrim's Akavir Bikini Armor. I'm just curious if having a custom body will make it easier to make custom armors like that? Thank you. 

On 3/30/2021 at 10:12 AM, Azkni said:
  Reveal hidden contents

image.png.bd6733472ff4e345f4c156fdea2cc57a.png

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.b2c2619273ab92cb71e1814338f67399.png

Okay I changed the controls and now hunting mode works good! Im trying to get the full Dragon Ninja costume and now I have no idea what to do ?

I got the hash and did the steps of the guide on the 1st page and I got that frame analysis, now how what goes next? Thx in advice!

Hello! This floped so bad, can someone help me? I really dont know how to get the mesh after geting the frame analysis

8 hours ago, mobius14 said:

Hi Murabito, thank you so much for your hardwork, i'm so excited for this new mod 

Also I saw you tried to make a bikini samurai armor like those of Skyrim's Akavir Bikini Armor. I'm just curious if having a custom body will make it easier to make custom armors like that? Thank you. 

Unfortunately, using a custom body doesn't change the way mods are made.
However, since I found a way to display the body and use it if certain conditions are met even for equipment that does not originally display the base body, it is possible to replace multiple equipment with mods than before.

2 hours ago, murabito11 said:

However, since I found a way to display the body and use it if certain conditions are met even for equipment that does not originally display the base body, it is possible to replace multiple equipment with mods than before.

i see, maybe it'll be easier to remove the breastplate for example and still showing the breasts underneath, if i understand you correctly. Thank you for your answer 

13 hours ago, murabito11 said:

thats great! thank you murabito11

On 3/16/2021 at 9:09 PM, MemoryH said:

20210317040247_1.jpg.339072c5ef749b81ea82f641818bb2a3.jpg

Since I've beaten the game, my attention has turned to taking pictures.

And probably learning 3Dmigoto if I'm not too lazy about it.

EDIT: Gosh darn it, her eyes aren't even looking DIRECTLY at the player. What a fail. ?

But at least it demonstrates the tongue just fine. ?

What is this mask called? I was trying to look for it in game but no avail.

14 minutes ago, murabito11 said:

The mod production is going well?
It's taking longer than planned because I'm putting a lot of ideas into it.
Please wait a little longer as we want to release the mod with as high quality as possible.

Hide contents

2.png.c4201c3160e2e7f1d927870ec566942d.png

underwear designed to fit the new body.

it looks great! thank you murabito11

37 minutes ago, murabito11 said:

Please wait a little longer as we want to release the mod with as high quality as possible.

Hide contents

Looks great! We can't wait to try your mods. Can we get a sneak peek of the other mods you are working on?

1 hour ago, murabito11 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Thank you for your great work @murabito11
Looking forward to your mod almost every day