Nioh 2 - Modding Thread and Discussion -

25 minutes ago, Silvist said:

@MemoryH - Since you seem the CE expert, is modifying the sliders with CE possible?  If so have you tried it at all?  I've done it for other games, but it can be painful to find the right values to modify.  Awesome work with the posing, thanks!

Should be possible. I saw someone shrink a character's head to the size of a pea. 

2 hours ago, i_dont_wanna_be_known said:

I cant open any .dds files from this game in Photoshop properly, anyone knows why and how to fix it?

problem.png

Not certain about now-days, but older versions of PS (which I still use because I can't be arsed to hunt down a new and shiny one when the one I got works just fine) didn't natively support the DDS format.  You had to go get some sort of DDS Utilities, which could either be in plugin format to allow various texture editors to import/export to DDS, or some sort of stand-alone EXE tool.  I only ever used the plugin one, and if memory serves, I think I got it somewhere on Nvidia's site.  Doing some googling with "DDS photoshop plugin" should get you there easy enough, though again.. not saying for sure it's the problem, but it's worth a shot.

15 minutes ago, alpaca21 said:

Here
let me know if it gives you some error.

Should work just dandy with the stocking mod.

Leher sesak.zip 363.47 kB · 0 downloads

uhm... Black Face bug from Skyrim returns? xD

also there are bunch of errors and failed texture loadings (this is with only the your stocking mod and the choker mod on).

P.S.: I wish I didn't know what 'Leher Sesak' meant... I LMAO when I 1st saw the file name! xD

20210322002241_1.jpg

12 minutes ago, ZReincarnation said:

uhm... Black Face bug from Skyrim returns? xD

also there are bunch of errors and failed texture loadings (this is with only the your stocking mod and the choker mod on).

P.S.: I wish I didn't know what 'Leher Sesak' meant... I LMAO when I 1st saw the file name! xD

20210322002241_1.jpg

Oh yeah, delete .ini file inside the stocking one and use the SkinTest.ini I just gave ya

Also, I think I forgot to convert the .dds files of it
here you replace that with this one, should have proper colour now
Pardon about the naming system XD

lehertercekik.dds

EDIT: Nevermind, I forgot to edit to proper texture for the stocking, here use this .ini file instead:

SutokingPres1.ini

Soooo... I made a workaround~ I used your face texture mod and change the texture from the original to the one with the choker and it works perfectly!
Also, seems like the compression of the choker added texture was wrong, but I saved it again with the right parameters to get it to work~

Thanks again for your hard work! You're awesome bro!^^

Edit: This was posted before I saw the new fix~ ^^"

20210322003745_1.jpg

Finally started experimenting with modding.  For anyone having issues with opening the dds into their fav program, I'd highly suggest just downloading paint.net and exporting it into a manageable format like png.  Paint.net apparently has native dds support, and I haven't had any issues bouncing textures around as of yet.

Just for convenience here's a download link to it:

1 hour ago, ZReincarnation said:

So you uhh... wanna share that horns and earrings later? :3
Just remembered that the earrings came with Mumyo's hairdo~ ?

Maybe~

I'm still figuring out what's wrong with this model

btw, do you play on Legit copy of Nioh?

2 hours ago, alpaca21 said:

I make the robe shows more sideboobs in the updated version

https://www.nexusmods.com/nioh2/mods/121

21 minutes ago, batteryjar said:

@alpaca21 i edited the shinobi top mesh a bit more so ended up making my own patch for your cosplay mod:

1202667137_1.jpg.790b4f35279ba31ba345067d675f800c.jpg

have to remove the [TextureOverride_MaiCosplay_Mesh_Top] and [TextureOverrideOnmyoHakama] blocks inside whichever cosplay ini you have

Wrap Removal Alpaca.zip 172.56 kB · 4 downloads

Nice, thank you both!

Spoiler

20210321195928_1.jpg.f1c9ea9646dbd1738fbdfb6dd86512c5.jpg

Spoiler

20210321200124_1.jpg.864dc7320793beb27f723e19499ffce9.jpg

1 hour ago, batteryjar said:

@alpaca21 i edited the shinobi top mesh a bit more so ended up making my own patch for your cosplay mod:

1202667137_1.jpg.790b4f35279ba31ba345067d675f800c.jpg

have to remove the [TextureOverride_MaiCosplay_Mesh_Top] and [TextureOverrideOnmyoHakama] blocks inside whichever cosplay ini you have

Wrap Removal Alpaca.zip 172.56 kB · 6 downloads

Damn, the new mesh is SOLID AF! It's more stretched and clean~
Awesome work dude! ^^

Spoiler

20210322035226_1.jpg.4a1d0cdbbe34aba49b563c8b3da92a13.jpg

3 minutes ago, alpaca21 said:

Hey uh... can you put that image in spoiler tag? Sorry, I just though since this is a SFW thread, maybe at least put that on spoiler tag
there's another thread of Nioh 2 specifically for nudes too, try your luck over there as well!

oh my bad, sorry. Ill try over there.