Nioh 2 - Modding Thread and Discussion -

Don't take it personally.  Reddit has gotten pretty ridiculous these days.  Between the bots everyone dumps in the channels and the "My way or NO way" moderators (not to mention bitchy 'me too' fans) it's a wonder there's anything to read there at all for most subs.

Yet another symptom of this insanity where everyone's highly encouraged to share their work and opinions... so long as it's the same as "mine".  One of many contributing factors that keeps me far away from 99.9% of anything that remotely qualifies as 'social media'.  

3 hours ago, MemoryH said:

I did, yes. But they demanded me to stop because my images "had nothing to do with the game." :(

This is....
What the...
I can't...
What even...

Argghhh my brain hurts.... This level of stupidity is beyond comprehensible... 

HOW THE FLYING FUCK IS TAKING A SCREENSHOT FROM THAT VERY GAME HAS "NOTHING TO DO WITH THE GAME" THE SCREENSHOT IS TAKEN FROM?????

4 hours ago, Kitty said:

Don't take it personally.  Reddit has gotten pretty ridiculous these days.  Between the bots everyone dumps in the channels and the "My way or NO way" moderators (not to mention bitchy 'me too' fans) it's a wonder there's anything to read there at all for most subs.

Yet another symptom of this insanity where everyone's highly encouraged to share their work and opinions... so long as it's the same as "mine".  One of many contributing factors that keeps me far away from 99.9% of anything that remotely qualifies as 'social media'.  

Yeah, those people really shouldn't have any power of community management, it's a mess.

4 hours ago, ZReincarnation said:

HOW THE FLYING FUCK IS TAKING A SCREENSHOT FROM THAT VERY GAME HAS "NOTHING TO DO WITH THE GAME" THE SCREENSHOT IS TAKEN FROM?????

Funny stuff, I just draw fanarts for Nioh 2 and post it there, it seems like the moderator deemed to be more relevant with the game rather than a screenshot straight from the game.

I'm not complaining, but I found it funny.

8 hours ago, Kitty said:

This reminds me of all the bullshit I had to endure when translating a Japanese work into English. All the damn mods kept decrying my efforts until the ENTIRE community censored and deleted my work. You couldn't even mention the works without getting booted. It was horrible. ;__;

8 hours ago, ZReincarnation said:

Argghhh my brain hurts.... This level of stupidity is beyond comprehensible... 

They probably think the images came from SFM, which wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility. :/

From their standpoint, they have never seen the game become POSABLE like an action figure where you can SWIVEL the joints for some EXTRA ARTICULATION outside the game's packaging. Therefore, their conclusion is a 3rd party software using ripped game assets to achieve impossible POSES in order to trick the readers that Nioh 2 has more to offer as a photo game than it already has as a whole.

...or they don't like me because my images don't have game-breaking stats, I dunno.

20210320005735_1.jpg.c4cd8579e9a2b23b9ba158d3856bc32b.jpg
20210320004926_1.jpg.3b75b1a585bc095ab1f0ce43439d5d98.jpg

My Reddit ban lasts about a week, so I'll post these images as soon as the ban expires just to see what happens.

If I get the PERMA-BAN, then I'm moving over to r/Glamurai.......until they ban me, too.

57 minutes ago, MemoryH said:

They probably think the images came from SFM, which wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility. :/

From their standpoint, they have never seen the game become POSABLE like an action figure where you can SWIVEL the joints for some EXTRA ARTICULATION outside the game's packaging. Therefore, their conclusion is a 3rd party software using ripped game assets to achieve impossible POSES in order to trick the readers that Nioh 2 has more to offer as a photo game than it already has as a whole.

...or they don't like me because my images don't have game-breaking stats, I dunno.

It's far more simplistic than that. The subreddit is cracking down on selfies. Thats it.

Most gaming subs are starting to take up that stance too, since its really low effort and floods subs. Posting that stuff in Glamori would be fine. 

Now if you were to format it differently, say as a showcase of the tool and where to get it.... 

You get the idea. 

7 hours ago, Khan112 said:

It's far more simplistic than that. The subreddit is cracking down on selfies. Thats it.

Most gaming subs are starting to take up that stance too, since its really low effort and floods subs. Posting that stuff in Glamori would be fine. 

Now if you were to format it differently, say as a showcase of the tool and where to get it.... 

You get the idea. 

I'm sooo wish they actually explain that when removing post, the benefit of giving proper message and reasoning towards new member must be surprising when they found out that kind of act actually helped people or- you know, simply, put it on the rules and said "NO SELFIES, IT'S DROWN THE IMPORTANT PROPER QUESTIONS, GO TO GLAMURAI INSTEAD YOU DINGUS" or something rather than "Umm.. well you know, if you want to post something, make sure its include all of this requirement below... huh? you find post that does not include all of what we requested to deem it as Not Low Efforts and we never remove it? Oh... well... idk, go gamble yeself if you can post what you want to post or not hahahaha.... I'll just ban you if you accidentally post something we don't want without warning anyway."

BUT ANYWAY

Have someone manage to get the Hair mesh dump from Nioh? My game keep refusing to dump anything head related except the texture.

1 hour ago, alpaca21 said:

BUT ANYWAY

Have someone manage to get the Hair mesh dump from Nioh? My game keep refusing to dump anything head related except the texture.

You might wanna try pm UberGrainy in nexus mods since he made that one hair mods with longer twin ponytails. He usually replies quickly. Nice guy, him.

Speaking of texture, I wonder if you could do some edit on the head texture around the neck to make a choker-like line? :3

1 hour ago, ZReincarnation said:

You might wanna try pm UberGrainy in nexus mods since he made that one hair mods with longer twin ponytails. He usually replies quickly. Nice guy, him.

Speaking of texture, I wonder if you could do some edit on the head texture around the neck to make a choker-like line? :3

Do you install my stocking texture in your game?

21 minutes ago, alpaca21 said:

Do you install my stocking texture in your game?

Actually I am using the one by LaoTa. If you're trying to suggest that I edit the body texture myself, the body texture did not cover high enough to a position of choker. I could try using your face texture mod (that you posted on this thread a while back) but I did not try hard enough to make it to work the first time. I may gonna look into it again.

12 minutes ago, ZReincarnation said:

Actually I am using the one by LaoTa. If you're trying to suggest that I edit the body texture myself, the body texture did not cover high enough to a position of choker. I could try using your face texture mod (that you posted on this thread a while back) but I did not try hard enough to make it to work the first time. I may gonna look into it again.

If you use my stocking mod, I could just upload my custom setting files that you can overwrite by yourself
if it was from LaoTa then idk :/

24 minutes ago, alpaca21 said:

If you use my stocking mod, I could just upload my custom setting files that you can overwrite by yourself
if it was from LaoTa then idk :/

Sure, please do share it. I'll just switch to yours then~
i'll just make some edits later :3

Also, how do I make your face texture mod work? I tried disabling all mods except your face texture and the onmyo cosplay and I still get that face+body texture bug x_x 

EDIT: Ahh~ so I have to use it with your stockings texture mod in order to make your face mod work~~ 

1 hour ago, ZReincarnation said:

Sure, please do share it. I'll just switch to yours then~
i'll just make some edits later :3

Also, how do I make your face texture mod work? I tried disabling all mods except your face texture and the onmyo cosplay and I still get that face+body texture bug x_x 

EDIT: Ahh~ so I have to use it with your stockings texture mod in order to make your face mod work~~ 

What skintone did you use?

Actually, you know what? You can dump your own texture right? send it to me in a zip, then I give you the .ini and the chokered texture of the neck

17 minutes ago, okuliare said:

The chestwrap removal mod (as well as VioletKIRA's retexture) got updated, now it works with Dreaming Demon and Master Swordsman robes! Just in case someone missed it.

No support for ferryman yet?

shite

EDIT: Ah crap, it breaks my mods, I need to update it. ffs

1 minute ago, okuliare said:

The chestwrap removal mod (as well as VioletKIRA's retexture) got updated, now it works with Dreaming Demon and Master Swordsman robes! Just in case someone missed it.

Yes this update is very awsome! but I have an issue regarding the Kasumi/Mai/Chunli Mod.

It seems that the new Chest Wrap Removal 3.0 overrides the shinobi mod.

But this can be fixed by commenting out these parts:image.png.d231fc216d4948e018ae106b918c5773.png

image.png.9980755bd83c5cec3ef01507d8e5a846.png

Output( but there still some issue in the bottom part of the chest):

image.png.e03cc9712a96793398cf2fd04b74f02a.png

If this is not commented out then the original output would look like this:
image.png.50937b756ae1e482db434db1e8672bca.png

18 minutes ago, alpaca21 said:

No support for ferryman yet?

shite

EDIT: Ah crap, it breaks my mods, I need to update it. ffs

Could you incorporate the more sideboob and maximum tiddy size fix someone did for your mod since you are updating it anyway? At least as an optional file. That would be awesome!

31 minutes ago, symon2223 said:

Yes this update is very awsome! but I have an issue regarding the Kasumi/Mai/Chunli Mod.

It seems that the new Chest Wrap Removal 3.0 overrides the shinobi mod.

But this can be fixed by commenting out these parts:image.png.d231fc216d4948e018ae106b918c5773.png

image.png.9980755bd83c5cec3ef01507d8e5a846.png

Output( but there still some issue in the bottom part of the chest):

image.png.e03cc9712a96793398cf2fd04b74f02a.png

If this is not commented out then the original output would look like this:
image.png.50937b756ae1e482db434db1e8672bca.png

I made a fix, but probably only be able to upload it for like.... another 5 hours

This post uses a translation.

This mod is not a modification of an existing model, but a newly created skirt.
It replaces the "Thief's Waistguard".

Skirt.png.36ff8e5211845549130283848b0e9f1c.png

There is one caveat to the introduction of this mod.
If you do not do this, some of the textures will not be displayed correctly.

Add the yellow part to the "d3dx.ini" file that came with the "Nioh 2 Mod Enabler".
d3dx.ini is located in the same folder as nioh2.exe.

[CommandListN2General]
if $mods && (!frame_analysis || $dump_modded_meshes)
    ; Enable costume texture replacement by texture hash:
    checktextureoverride = ps-t0
    checktextureoverride = ps-t1
    checktextureoverride = ps-t2
    checktextureoverride = ps-t3
    checktextureoverride = ps-t4
    checktextureoverride = ps-t5
    checktextureoverride = ps-t6
    checktextureoverride = ps-t7

; Enable mesh replacement by either vertex or indexbuffer hash, must be done
    ; after texture replacements, because this will replace the draw call:
    ResourceBakVB = ref vb0
    ResourceBakIB = ref ib
    checktextureoverride = vb0
    checktextureoverride = ib
    vb0 = ref ResourceBakVB
    ib = ref ResourceBakIB
endif

Or you can overwrite this file to use it.

d3dx.ini

If you do not do this, textures from T4 onwards will not be applied.
This will cause problems such as shadows not being displayed correctly and bloody textures not being displayed correctly.

If the display is not correct.

1.png.f28fcfc5ae0e0fca862fb99b2e73544f.png

If the display is correct.

2.png.e3050fc8f67a1b16a0b12645e91f98ea.png

This mod can be freely modified and re-uploaded.
No credit required.

skirt.rar