Nioh 2 - Modding Thread and Discussion -

1 hour ago, Khan112 said:

Someone made a tool for that already. 

Here. 

I'm not sure what he used for the automatic programmed part, i'm assuming it's autohotkey or something like that? There's no download or anything.

1 hour ago, WearableNine said:

The closest thing I can think of are trainers but I find skills that require perfect timing baffling.  Simply because of the amount of damage they do or not being able to stun lock enemies isn't worth attempting.  While they are useful for smaller enemies and against human, I would never use them against bigger and tankier (yokai) enemies.  Unless you have crazy regen/heal abilities tied to being able to take their hits without flinching.

Like I said, the closest you can find are trainers that modify gameplay features but I doubt there's one can manipulate perfect timing...yet.  Mods that modify gameplay are usually rare and hard to find for games that aren't meant to be modded.  I am a huge fan of parrying from the Soul series especially Dark Souls and Dark Souls 2 so I feel you when I tried parrying in this game and somehow notice the parry window is a lot smaller than those two games.

Right I see, I might also try and see if I can use Autohotkey for it or macros.

On 3/17/2021 at 11:50 PM, batteryjar said:

more edits to the blender plugin:

- export option to fix normals

- export option to ignore non-numeric vertex groups

2050193971_exportoptions.jpg.ca096adee7ef512d1dfa771e1891d488.jpg

- import option to fix error on certain nioh 2 mesh imports

importfix.jpg.97c755e6190c89341fcd4deca938bba7.jpg

so you can import and edit meshes like the master swordsman robe torso. not thoroughly tested so disable if you have problems

1867711706_kenseiboobs.jpg.7ba89e42b4a56960e4f08e5c2603a70e.jpg

blender_3dmigoto.py 77.05 kB · 46 downloads

Will the Wrap Removal mod be updated to support Master Swordsman, ferryman and dreaming demon? Can't wait to try these!

1 hour ago, WearableNine said:

The closest thing I can think of are trainers but I find skills that require perfect timing baffling.  Simply because of the amount of damage they do or not being able to stun lock enemies isn't worth attempting.  While they are useful for smaller enemies and against human, I would never use them against bigger and tankier (yokai) enemies.  Unless you have crazy regen/heal abilities tied to being able to take their hits without flinching.

Like I said, the closest you can find are trainers that modify gameplay features but I doubt there's one can manipulate perfect timing...yet.  Mods that modify gameplay are usually rare and hard to find for games that aren't meant to be modded.  I am a huge fan of parrying from the Soul series especially Dark Souls and Dark Souls 2 so I feel you when I tried parrying in this game and somehow notice the parry window is a lot smaller than those two games.

If you're referring to skills like beyond infinity being too long to reliably pull off vs yokai, just ki break them first. Those skills are meant to punish zero-ki targets, not for trading vs yokai attacks

1 hour ago, MemoryH said:

Hide contents

20210319030017_1.jpg.81477a6622807b7494db94d1e9cbea6f.jpg

20210319030219_1.jpg.f95e14f82d245284c3b426682153a229.jpg

20210319030453_1.jpg.b5cc364499aa433774b29eefcbe6d33a.jpg

Hide: "And that's how I met your dad~~"

Just recently discovered that some HUMAN enemies don't get affected by the Cheat Engine if they are in mid-animation, specifically during their grab attacks, which resulted in these "romantic" images that I took.

MY MIND IS SWELLING WITH IDEAS.

That's a huge find! ?

r/Nioh really loves to ban me from sharing photos there.

I'm not sure if modding community is just not welcome over there or not, so just in case you guys don't want to get banned there, just post stuff in Glamurai if you use mods.

It's either that or some mods really hold nothing but contempt towards me for some reason.

image.png.82f8ce5891f6410089acc51f6f7f602f.png

1 hour ago, alpaca21 said:

I'm not sure if modding community is just not welcome over there or not, so just in case you guys don't want to get banned there, just post stuff in Glamurai if you use mods.

It's either that or some mods really hold nothing but contempt towards me for some reason.

>Spent 5 hours to make photo
>gets removed my reddit moderators

What.The.Fuck.

it's not even a close to being lewd!

Damn, that's rough...  I guess because the pose animation uses CHEAT engine (emphasis on CHEATT), they decide to be salty about it? I mean, I know Nioh 2 is a Git Gud game, but this is just shitty at this point... 

Probably they're just jealous on how awesome your character looks and they can't make 'em as good~ :v

Eh, reddit is stupid, think nothing of it. Bunch of prudes, console peasants, and fanboys. Also "PC players are all cheaters". FUnny how it got 600+ upvotes but still got removed :D

2 hours ago, ZReincarnation said:

Probably they're just jealous on how awesome your character looks and they can't make 'em as good~ :v

I wish :((((((((((((
Well either that or maybe the moderator is too... to put it lightly- "immature" to take any criticism, in that post I'm dunking them because they banned me previously because the same exact reason in the comment with another user who sarcastically mocked my post saying posting Waifu is easy upvote but actual talk and discussion is downvoted- so I said to 'em I got temporarily banned for no reason because I shared my Nioh 2 photos and today the ban just lifted up, no warning no elaboration and goes straight to the ban city. Maybe they're trying to do damage control so they removed the entire post.

2 hours ago, okuliare said:

Eh, reddit is stupid, think nothing of it. Bunch of prudes, console peasants, and fanboys. Also "PC players are all cheaters". FUnny how it got 600+ upvotes but still got removed :D

Yeah, I should have known better Reddit notoriously known for being a knob.
Funny stuff is in Glamurai people seems alright and supportive.

3 hours ago, alpaca21 said:

?i am really happy i only now discover how good photo mode really is, or i would maybe still be in region two because i kept taking picture!

I would like to ask something, i know it is not about modding, but now that i am close to end of the game i think, (cherry blossom viewing), i have strange thing that i almost do not want to play more because i already get sad is over. 

But i know there is DLC, but i do not know, is DLC also a story that start after main story? or was it only things i already saw in game and did not know it was DLC? 

Again i am sorry to ask here, but i am to afraid to find spoiler if i google for it!

8 minutes ago, handsandarrows said:

is DLC also a story that start after main story? or was it only things i already saw in game and did not know it was DLC? 

DLC is a new content with new story setting after the main story end.
once you finished main story- you will unlocked 3 new region, those 3 region is the DLCs.

4 hours ago, alpaca21 said:

Oof, that sucks. ? That was actually a good photo, too.

But don't let this discourage you! I'll keep supporting your work! :)

17 minutes ago, murabito11 said:

I'm almost done with the skirt mod?
I haven't finished the bloodstained setting yet, but I'll upload it here when it's done.
I may be able to upload it as early as tomorrow?

Skirt.png.826f610a7d9ed122ff27b25a90ce0133.png

How did you even manage to make skirt work with the physics? XD
what waistguard did you replace with this?

Have anyone found armor that still have body underneath aside from Shinobi Robe? There's a mod I want to make and I feel like I need one of those kind of Armor

What about the armors that work with chestwrap remover, like Kawanami Clan and Sohaya Garb / Sohaya Deserter? Maybe try those? 

13 minutes ago, alpaca21 said:

How did you even manage to make skirt work with the physics? XD
what waistguard did you replace with this?

I replaced it with "Thief's Waistguard".
Some of the "Thief's Waistguard" vertex groups were for rocking armor plates.
I am using it to operate?

The physics was originally designed to shake the plate, but I used it for the skirt.

So there is something strange about the movement of the skirt cloth.

44 minutes ago, okuliare said:

What about the armors that work with chestwrap remover, like Kawanami Clan and Sohaya Garb / Sohaya Deserter? Maybe try those? 

Good idea, still don't know if it's usable yet, worth a try.

7 minutes ago, murabito11 said:

I replaced it with "Thief's Waistguard".
Some of the "Thief's Waistguard" vertex groups were for rocking armor plates.
I am using it to operate?

The physics was originally designed to shake the plate, but I used it for the skirt.

So there is something strange about the movement of the skirt cloth.

In dire need of learning basic 3D modeling in this one huh.

@murabito11

Do you have any video guide or any visualization progress/process of making that skirt? or even document about how to remade the vertex group like that mod?

I tried to see what I can do but I have no clue what am I looking at.

Spoiler

image.png.42be9a9615af644ad7f5ece0e3023040.png

Anything that could help me navigate this would be much appreciated!

I took some more images, this time involving SHARP BONE SPIKES, but given how lewd the images are, I had to post them in the "Nioh 2 - Nude" thread. I dunno if it matters or not. :/

EDIT: Hmm, Reddit banned me after I posted the images. I honestly dunno what I expected... 

On 3/17/2021 at 11:50 PM, batteryjar said:

more edits to the blender plugin:

- export option to fix normals

- export option to ignore non-numeric vertex groups

2050193971_exportoptions.jpg.ca096adee7ef512d1dfa771e1891d488.jpg

- import option to fix error on certain nioh 2 mesh imports

importfix.jpg.97c755e6190c89341fcd4deca938bba7.jpg

so you can import and edit meshes like the master swordsman robe torso. not thoroughly tested so disable if you have problems

1867711706_kenseiboobs.jpg.7ba89e42b4a56960e4f08e5c2603a70e.jpg

blender_3dmigoto.py 77.05 kB · 59 downloads

Can you tell me how to use this file? It seems that I can't open .py file.

4 hours ago, MemoryH said:

I took some more images, this time involving SHARP BONE SPIKES, but given how lewd the images are, I had to post them in the "Nioh 2 - Nude" thread. I dunno if it matters or not. :/

EDIT: Hmm, Reddit banned me after I posted the images. I honestly dunno what I expected... 

Did you at least put NSFW tag when you post it?