Nioh 2 - Modding Thread and Discussion -

1 hour ago, okuliare said:

Probably a long shot, but could someone make this mod compatible with the chestwrap removal mod? Also move the skirt lower (or remove the top part of it).

https://www.nexusmods.com/nioh2/mods/147

I'm laughing my arse off when I see the mod files, since they use my (dot)ini mod files in it, so they carries the dumb naming system I did when I go bananas when modding it.

The idea of "Hey, I'm chinese, didn't even know Indonesia exist but I use Javanese meme for .ini files, Jancuk," made me guffaw. ???

Welp, bob's your uncle.

5 minutes ago, alpaca21 said:

I'm laughing my arse off when I see the mod files, since they use my (dot)ini mod files in it, so they carries the dumb naming system I did when I go bananas when modding it.

The idea of "Hey, I'm chinese, didn't even know Indonesia exist but I use Javanese meme for .ini files, Jancuk," made me guffaw. ???

Welp, bob's your uncle.

Look on the bright side, it just means your mods are so good that people are willing to copy you. ?

4 minutes ago, MemoryH said:

Look on the bright side, it just means your mods are so good that people are willing to copy you. ?

Ain't complaining, but still it is hilarious because the way I label it is basically just me whining, so it feels like he also whine but in my language. ??

Now I feel bit guilty since I accidentally shares such a bad profanity without people knowing.

7 hours ago, alpaca21 said:

Ain't complaining, but still it is hilarious because the way I label it is basically just me whining, so it feels like he also whine but in my language. ??

Now I feel bit guilty since I accidentally shares such a bad profanity without people knowing.

I found it super funny when I was trying to talk about your mod like, if you just look at fuckyou.dds, you can see why you're getting that texture!

Um so, by pressing f2, i  can no longer unload some mods without manually removing/disabling them in the folder. Some mods just stay there. This was not the case before today not sure what changed. I did update nvidia driver.

Edit: nvm, i think DLSS needed to be off, and i think nvidia had turned it on.

20210317040247_1.jpg.339072c5ef749b81ea82f641818bb2a3.jpg

Since I've beaten the game, my attention has turned to taking pictures.

And probably learning 3Dmigoto if I'm not too lazy about it.

EDIT: Gosh darn it, her eyes aren't even looking DIRECTLY at the player. What a fail. ?

But at least it demonstrates the tongue just fine. ?

39 minutes ago, MemoryH said:

20210317040247_1.jpg.339072c5ef749b81ea82f641818bb2a3.jpg

Since I've beaten the game, my attention has turned to taking pictures.

And probably learning 3Dmigoto if I'm not too lazy about it.

EDIT: Gosh darn it, her eyes aren't even looking DIRECTLY at the player. What a fail. ?

But at least it demonstrates the tongue just fine. ?

If only we could separate character posing vs other npcs, or better yet, separately be able to pose them too @_@

Are you in contact with the dev behind that ct? Or just waiting for them to potentially update?

Is it possible to get NPC's haircuts on your character? We already have Mumyo's and Okuni's available in the character creator, so I'm wondering if somehow its possible to get Suzuka's or Yorimitsu's hairstyle for example. ( Although, I'm aware that the hat is part of Yorimitu's hair, but somebody already made a hat removal mod for her)

8 hours ago, VioletKIRA said:

Are you in contact with the dev behind that ct? Or just waiting for them to potentially update?

NOBODY is ever in contact with the CT Posing Script dev. He does his own thing for games he own.

You can, however, send him an email request, but there's a chance nothing will come out of it. Plus, the dev is on break. Don't expect the guy to come back anytime soon.

2 hours ago, MemoryH said:

NOBODY is ever in contact with the CT Posing Script dev. He does his own thing for games he own.

You can, however, send him an email request, but there's a chance nothing will come out of it. Plus, the dev is on break. Don't expect the guy to come back anytime soon.

The way he shared Nioh 2 CT joint feels like he's missing a bit.

4 minutes ago, batteryjar said:

more edits to the blender plugin:

- export option to fix normals

- export option to ignore non-numeric vertex groups

2050193971_exportoptions.jpg.ca096adee7ef512d1dfa771e1891d488.jpg

- import option to fix error on certain nioh 2 mesh imports

importfix.jpg.97c755e6190c89341fcd4deca938bba7.jpg

so you can import and edit meshes like the master swordsman robe torso. not thoroughly tested so disable if you have problems

1867711706_kenseiboobs.jpg.7ba89e42b4a56960e4f08e5c2603a70e.jpg

blender_3dmigoto.py 77.1 kB · 0 downloads

WOOOOH AMAZING!
does this meant I only need this plugin without downloading the one you previously shared?

Also does this fixed those 4D basterds things on Blender?

9 minutes ago, alpaca21 said:

WOOOOH AMAZING!
does this meant I only need this plugin without downloading the one you previously shared?

Also does this fixed those 4D basterds things on Blender?

yeah the previous one can be ignored, also it doesn't let you import the 4d meshes sadly

9 minutes ago, alpaca21 said:

The way he shared Nioh 2 CT joint feels like he's missing a bit.

Missing a bit? What do you mean? ?

As far as I can comprehend it, it's more or less a game engine limitation. It's not something that can be improved for our enjoyment. 

18 minutes ago, batteryjar said:

yeah the previous one can be ignored, also it doesn't let you import the 4d meshes sadly

We're getting there, but honestly I'm 100% grateful for what you did here mate, thank you.

17 minutes ago, MemoryH said:

Missing a bit? What do you mean? ?

As far as I can comprehend it, it's more or less a game engine limitation. It's not something that can be improved for our enjoyment. 

Missing a bit as in when he shares it, he barely give us any bone to chew on how to use the engine, on the page he just: "Thanks for all the jolly and patiently waiting with whatever I am making so here you go, mate! It is not 100% tested but it works, go bananas!"

Then we go to the CE, run it, see the labels, it barely means anything because it uses jargon that seems alien to me. To be completely honest, if it's not because of you experimenting with the hotkeys and navigate things and then sharing it, I wouldn't have known how to even give it a go in the first place.

I wish he elaborate more about the table he's making and give a little guide rather than just "Bob's your uncle". Things like that makes me feels like when I want to express my enjoyment using the table he created it just comes out like euphemism.

11 minutes ago, alpaca21 said:

Missing a bit as in when he shares it, he barely give us any bone to chew on how to use the engine, on the page he just: "Thanks for all the jolly and patiently waiting with whatever I am making so here you go, mate! It is not 100% tested but it works, go bananas!"

Then we go to the CE, run it, see the labels, it barely means anything because it uses jargon that seems alien to me.

I wish he elaborate more about the table he's making and give a little guide rather than just "Bob's your uncle". Things like that makes me feels like when I want to express my enjoyment using the table he created it just comes out like euphemism.

Ah, I see.

Yeah, that's sorta how he does things. He makes a working Cheat Engine script for controlling the joints and throws it out into the wild. He doesn't make a list of what numbered joint does what per game, that's up to the player to figure out.

Plus, it's sorta time-consuming depending on the game. I mean, have you seen how the CT joint script works on Injustice 2? That shit reaches into the THOUSANDS!! I can barely pass 500, let alone 1,000 or more. I reeeeally wanted the numbers for Supergirl or even Starfire so I can pose them playing off their sex appeal, but it would take a long time.

I would bring up Street Fighter 5, but that one is somewhat easy to figure out. The only downside being the joint numbers change with every update, so the player would have to hunt them down again. 

2 hours ago, MemoryH said:

Ah, I see.

Yeah, that's sorta how he does things. He makes a working Cheat Engine script for controlling the joints and throws it out into the wild. He doesn't make a list of what numbered joint does what per game, that's up to the player to figure out.

Plus, it's sorta time-consuming depending on the game. I mean, have you seen how the CT joint script works on Injustice 2? That shit reaches into the THOUSANDS!! I can barely pass 500, let alone 1,000 or more. I reeeeally wanted the numbers for Supergirl or even Starfire so I can pose them playing off their sex appeal, but it would take a long time.

I would bring up Street Fighter 5, but that one is somewhat easy to figure out. The only downside being the joint numbers change with every update, so the player would have to hunt them down again. 

I mean- I don't expect for something "quintessential" or anything from the tables, just a wee bit of explanation would be wonderful. Not gonna lie- you knocked me down with the feather when you told me this joint CE things was known for a while and has history with it through out multiple games that already exist long before Nioh 2.... which I think that's where the issue is,  I have no idea about this stuff, see? And the creator for Nioh 2 CE Tables kind of expect everyone knows about it- but at least a bit of outsourced link that explain what is Joint Manipulation Cheat Tables or whatever people call it would be nice if Joint manipulation Cheat Tables been around for that long and there's someone already explaining it if he's jolly busy.

I don't even know how I navigate, what am I suppose to press, what even is joint number and what to do with it, the bits and the bobs that actually need explanation, see? But there's no explanation at all. Through out my history with CE all I did was check the box mark, the cheat goes on, change a bit of value if you want change something inside the game, done~. Things like that is why I'm thankful you actually give a bit of guide how things works on your post in this thread since you know your onion but understand that not everyone know about the Tables.

7 hours ago, batteryjar said:

so you can import and edit meshes like the master swordsman robe torso. not thoroughly tested so disable if you have problems

blender_3dmigoto.py 77.05 kB · 3 downloads

Wooww so the Wrap removal mod will now support swordsman and dreaming demon robes??

Just letting everyone know that I've finished the listing for the CE Posing Script. Pretty sure I don't have to come back to it anymore. :)

Was a bit disappointed the weight of the Kusarigama or the segmented splitstaff couldn't be manipulated. Weeelp.

I've added the link to my signature. Hope it helps. :D

9 hours ago, batteryjar said:

blender_3dmigoto.py 77.05 kB · 8 downloads

You're a goddamn lifesaver, thank you so much! I'll see if this works for what I'm trying so desperately to do.

Hi, are gameplay mods possible? What I mean is I would like a mod that makes skill timing flashes more visible or play a very loud sound whether the perfect timing for the skill occurs. I find it very difficult to get the timing right for the fist skill Beyond Infinity.

40 minutes ago, efygy said:

Hi, are gameplay mods possible? What I mean is I would like a mod that makes skill timing flashes more visible or play a very loud sound whether the perfect timing for the skill occurs. I find it very difficult to get the timing right for the fist skill Beyond Infinity.

Someone made a tool for that already. 

Here. 

37 minutes ago, efygy said:

The closest thing I can think of are trainers but I find skills that require perfect timing baffling.  Simply because of the amount of damage they do or not being able to stun lock enemies isn't worth attempting.  While they are useful for smaller enemies and against human, I would never use them against bigger and tankier (yokai) enemies.  Unless you have crazy regen/heal abilities tied to being able to take their hits without flinching.

Like I said, the closest you can find are trainers that modify gameplay features but I doubt there's one can manipulate perfect timing...yet.  Mods that modify gameplay are usually rare and hard to find for games that aren't meant to be modded.  I am a huge fan of parrying from the Soul series especially Dark Souls and Dark Souls 2 so I feel you when I tried parrying in this game and somehow notice the parry window is a lot smaller than those two games.

20210319030017_1.jpg.81477a6622807b7494db94d1e9cbea6f.jpg

20210319030219_1.jpg.f95e14f82d245284c3b426682153a229.jpg

20210319030453_1.jpg.b5cc364499aa433774b29eefcbe6d33a.jpg

Hide: "And that's how I met your dad~~"

Just recently discovered that some HUMAN enemies don't get affected by the Cheat Engine if they are in mid-animation, specifically during their grab attacks, which resulted in these "romantic" images that I took.

MY MIND IS SWELLING WITH IDEAS.