[mod] SE Human 2 LV Patch + Nudity

Okay, this patch does work, just that it seems the asset_selectors folder should be moved inside the portraits folder so that it's

SE Human 2 LV Patch\gfx\portraits\asset_selectors

I simply moved that folder inside the portraits folder and seem to work.

4 hours ago, wain said:

Okay, this patch does work, just that it seems the asset_selectors folder should be moved inside the portraits folder so that it's

WHAT AM I DOING WRONG why dont it work XD

ok i open C:\Users\<user>\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Stellaris\mod\SE Human 2 LV Patch

take asset_selectors in ther and put it in D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\281990\2310933502\gfx

is that correct?

6 hours ago, Furryfurry said:

WHAT AM I DOING WRONG why dont it work XD

ok i open C:\Users\<user>\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Stellaris\mod\SE Human 2 LV Patch

take asset_selectors in ther and put it in D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\281990\2310933502\gfx

is that correct?

Oh, no no, you put the asset_selectors from this patch's folder, into the gfx\portraits of this patch.

So it should be like this

Documents\Paradox Interactive\Stellaris\mod\SE Human 2 LV Patch\gfx\portraits\asset_selectors

Once you do that, simply enable the patch from the launcher as normal. Not sure if I can post files but here's the edited file, it's just moving the folder location but it worked for me.

SE Human 2 LV Patch.zip

15 hours ago, wain said:

YES! THANK YPU! That fixed the patch!

4 hours ago, wain said:

Oh, no no, you put the asset_selectors from this patch's folder, into the gfx\portraits of this patch.

Documents\Paradox Interactive\Stellaris\mod\SE Human 2 LV Patch\gfx\portraits\asset_selectors

Once you do that, simply enable the patch from the launcher as normal. Not sure if I can post files but here's the edited file, it's just moving the folder location but it worked for me.

SE Human 2 LV Patch.zip 2.84 MB · 2 downloads

ohh now it works i think i see more tits when i did befor anyway XD

On 2/28/2021 at 5:42 PM, wain said:

Hot damn, that worked for me.

I was starting to get desperate with this mod, thanks for the help.

On 2/28/2021 at 4:42 PM, wain said:

Yea, the folder structure is wrong. Moving the asset_selector folder 1 level fixes it.

On 3/1/2021 at 10:54 AM, wain said:

SE Human 2 LV Patch.zip 2.84 MB · 20 downloads

yes you can share it because i dont own anyting 

• 2 weeks later...

Actually managed to get it working, though I'm somewhat offended I had to read through the entire 4 page long thread to figure out how (/s) Still, I'm thankful I managed to get it working without having all the DLC. Currently waiting for the necrophiles pack to go on sale, which probably won't happen until Nemesis drops.

I'm also profoundly disappointed that there's no nude portrait with the mechanical tentacles, which was one of the things I was really hoping for. Still, great work and huge thanks to everyone who contributed to bringing us this masterpiece!

The only thing lacking now is the ability to pick out individual clothing options that you want your pops to generate with. Like, if I roleplay as a nudist race, or a dumbass version of humanity that decided to try and counteract climate change by just getting naked.

(Just to be clear, I am not expecting or asking for such a thing, just saying it would be pretty neat. Maybe we'll see a variant of Undiverse Humanities for this mod at some point)

• 5 weeks later...

I made some patches for the rest of the SE mods as well as Human 2, Hopefully they work for you guys.

There was a typo in the previous Human 2 patch that likely caused a few issues.

I should note that this patch does not force nudity (in most cases), but merely enables it to appear.

Included are LV gender and nudity patches for the following mods:

SE: Human 2

SE - Humanoid

SE - Humanoid - DLC1: Humanoid Hives

All mods required. Extract to \Documents\Paradox Interactive\Stellaris\mod. Might make a patch later to enable unused assets for synthetics, mainly to enable male synthetic portraits.

EDIT: LV gender patch is currently broken due to a vanilla bug. It may or may not work in the future depending on if Paradox ever fixes it.

A better version of the nudity patch is available on the next page (page 5).

SE LV Patch.zip

9 hours ago, jllllll said:

I made some patches for the rest of the SE mods as well as Human 2, Hopefully they work for you guys.

There was a typo in the previous Human 2 patch that likely caused a few issues.

I should note that this patch does not force nudity (in most cases), but merely enables it to appear.

Included are LV gender and nudity patches for the following mods:

SE: Human 2

SE - Humanoid

SE - Humanoid - DLC1: Humanoid Hives

All mods required. Extract to \Documents\Paradox Interactive\Stellaris\mod. Might make a patch later to enable unused assets for synthetics, mainly to enable male synthetic portraits.

SE LV Patch.zip 12.42 kB · 10 downloads SE Uncensored.zip 94.27 kB · 11 downloads

Hey , thanks for sharing your patch , I have just test it and for an unknow reason , the gender trait of lustful void are not taking into account for the pops creation in SE humans 2 but it work for the rest of SE mods series. I don't understand why 

3 minutes ago, akimaruto said:

Hey , thanks for sharing your patch , I have just test it and for an unknow reason , the gender trait of lustful void are not taking into account for the pops creation in SE humans 2 but it work for the rest of SE mods series. I don't understand why 

I'll look into it. The file in question is way more complex then the other ones, so to save time I copied the file from wain's upload and fixed typos where I saw them. Either that file has way more typos than I thought, or there is some other fundamental flaw with it. If I can't find the error, then I will have to make my own edits from scratch which will take a few hours.

1 hour ago, jllllll said:

I'll look into it. The file in question is way more complex then the other ones, so to save time I copied the file from wain's upload and fixed typos where I saw them. Either that file has way more typos than I thought, or there is some other fundamental flaw with it. If I can't find the error, then I will have to make my own edits from scratch which will take a few hours.

Yes I seem the patch have an issue, I have already look the file and didn't find something wrong, the issue have appear with the 3.0.2 and still persist on the beta branch.

If you find the issue you will be my savior ?.

28 minutes ago, akimaruto said:

Yes I seem the patch have an issue, I have already look the file and didn't find something wrong, the issue have appear with the 3.0.2 and still persist on the beta branch.

If you find the issue you will be my savior ?.

It seems that upon starting a game, the worker pop portraits receive a default portrait allocation independent of any restrictions. If you remove the workers from their jobs, then their portrait resets to what it should be. So, it seems to be a new bug in the game. At the very least my patch should work fine once Paradox fixes the bug. In the mean time, just mess around with job priorities to fix the portraits.

30 minutes ago, jllllll said:

It seems that upon starting a game, the worker pop portraits receive a default portrait allocation independent of any restrictions. If you remove the workers from their jobs, then their portrait resets to what it should be. So, it seems to be a new bug in the game. At the very least my patch should work fine once Paradox fixes the bug. In the mean time, just mess around with job priorities to fix the portraits.

okay I understand we need an official bug fix maybe later :) , but for your current solution, when I remove a worker with the wrong portait (male portraits but all female traits put on), they go on the unemployed section and after when I put this worker in another job only the outfit change but not the gender. Maybe I do something wrong to force the reset. Do I need to do another thing ? 

44 minutes ago, akimaruto said:

okay I understand we need an official bug fix maybe later :) , but for your current solution, when I remove a worker with the wrong portait (male portraits but all female traits put on), they go on the unemployed section and after when I put this worker in another job only the outfit change but not the gender. Maybe I do something wrong to force the reset. Do I need to do another thing ? 

Honestly, at this point, it seems that we just have to wait for Paradox to fix this. Until then mods like this aren't going to work correctly. As far as I can tell, there are no vanilla pop portraits that change based on traits (or anything really). This means it will probably be a while before Paradox fixes the bug.