[mod] SE Human 2 LV Patch + Nudity

I found this did not work either until I cut and paste the uncensored files direct into the original mods.  Heres what Irony mopd manager has to say on the issue, maybe itll help narrow down where the error could be

Error at line: 3544 column: 29 file: gfx\portraits\portraits\90_portraits_human.txt.
Please report this error to the author of the mod: SE: Human 2 LV Patch.

Error message says:

Error in gfx\portraits\portraits\90_portraits_human.txt: Ln: 3544 Col: 29
} #END HUMAN PORTRAIT GROUPS
                            ^
Note: The error occurred at the end of the input stream.
Expecting: closing brace, statement or whitespace
Other error messages:
  The clause opened at ("gfx\\portraits\\portraits\\90_portraits_human.txt",
  Ln: 1477, Col: 19) was not closed.

hope this helps!

10 hours ago, amdhans said:

Been playing around with this for abit now and it doesn't seem to be doing much.

Mono gendered species still have opposite gender pops and there is no nudity.

Something somewhere is broken.

i really dont why its happen but maybe you have conflict with other mod?

On 2/17/2021 at 2:00 PM, RyuDraconis said:

I found this did not work either until I cut and paste the uncensored files direct into the original mods.  Heres what Irony mopd manager has to say on the issue, maybe itll help narrow down where the error could be

Error at line: 3544 column: 29 file: gfx\portraits\portraits\90_portraits_human.txt.
Please report this error to the author of the mod: SE: Human 2 LV Patch.

Error message says:

Error in gfx\portraits\portraits\90_portraits_human.txt: Ln: 3544 Col: 29
} #END HUMAN PORTRAIT GROUPS
                            ^
Note: The error occurred at the end of the input stream.
Expecting: closing brace, statement or whitespace
Other error messages:
  The clause opened at ("gfx\\portraits\\portraits\\90_portraits_human.txt",
  Ln: 1477, Col: 19) was not closed.

hope this helps!

idk what this but when i use this patch its must be put the lowest in launcher since i dont use your mod manager

5 minutes ago, amdhans said:

There aren't any mods lower in my load order that should be overwriting anything related to SE, but not impossible I guess,

i take a look a the coding and somehow i miss one piece of word..so maybe i fix it now?~

Redownload the patch and try again, if the problem still their just notified me about it~

9 minutes ago, amdhans said:

Downloaded the mod again, deleted the old version, reloaded installed mods and put your mod last in the load order.

Still nothing.

when you say nothing what thats suppose to mean? Like the mod dont show like my picture or its not detected in the launcher....be more specific so i can try to help you~

29 minutes ago, Omori1701 said:

when you say nothing what thats suppose to mean? Like the mod dont show like my picture or its not detected in the launcher....be more specific so i can try to help you~

Nothing as in nothing changes ingame, the mono gender traits don't work and I see no nude portraits.

28 minutes ago, amdhans said:

Nothing as in nothing changes ingame, the mono gender traits don't work and I see no nude portraits.

btw did you put the mod correctly? Paste all the file into mod folder

other thing can you show me your mod loader in launcher?

I have the same problem with any mono gender mod for SE portraits.

Just tried it with only LV, se humans 2 and this mod active. Still get male portraits with all female trait.

But! Somehow, renaming  "90_portraits_human.txt" to "07_portraits_human.txt" both here and in original Se humans 2 (or just deleting that one) fixes it.

1 hour ago, Forran said:

Also! Got nudity to work by replacing files in original mods "asset_selectors" folder with yours.

I'm guessing there must be a problem with paradox launcher mod order not overwriting stuff properly.

that really weird since i just working fine~

31 minutes ago, amdhans said:

Manually replaced the asset selector folder and the portraits file(didn't rename).

It seems like it might be working now, but this is alot more work than running it as a patch.

yea i dont really know why its like thats so im losing my mind here :(

This mod SE Human 2 LV Patch works out of the box in my playset.  Just my adjustment in my personal load order as instructed on the download page of this mod. No move or overwrite or rename of any files.

Paradox Launcher 2021.1

Lustful Void 0.5.6.1

SE Human 2 -  version date 6 Dec 2020

SE Human 2 LV Patch - version date 9 Feb 2021

I have not updated to the newest version SE Human 2 LV Patch yet. Simply because the initial mod works for me. 

Omori1701, thank you very much. ?

Off topic: The mod EOS LV Mono Gender Patch works also fine for me. No problems. 

paradox launcher mod se human 2 lv patch.jpg

stellaris new game humans all female portraits.jpg

17 minutes ago, ahmyll said:

This mod SE Human 2 LV Patch works out of the box in my playset.  Just my adjustment in my personal load order as instructed on the download page of this mod. No move or overwrite or rename of any files.

Paradox Launcher 2021.1

Lustful Void 0.5.6.1

SE Human 2 -  version date 6 Dec 2020

SE Human 2 LV Patch - version date 9 Feb 2021

I have not updated to the newest version SE Human 2 LV Patch yet. Simply because the initial mod works for me. 

Omori1701, thank you very much. ?

Off topic: The mod EOS LV Mono Gender Patch works also fine for me. No problems. 

paradox launcher mod se human 2 lv patch.jpg

stellaris new game humans all female portraits.jpg

No probs dude glad to help~ :)