[mod] SE Human 2 LV Patch + Nudity

SE Human 2 LV Patch + Nudity

This patch make the mod follow the mono gender trait in LV and included nudity but not to many~

Must have : SE Human 2 

Lustful Void

Load Order : Lustful Void

SE Human 2

*This Patch*

If encounter a bug pls just contact me right away~ :)

My Other Mod :

Steam Workshop::!X99 Trait Points Reload (steamcommunity.com)

Steam Workshop::!X99 Trait Picks Reload (steamcommunity.com)

34 minutes ago, Kellh said:

The mod doesn't work, the path in the descriptor is missing

weird its work just fine for me.....maybe you need to add it manually in your intial playset

and the descriptor does indeed in the mod so maybe the problem in your end?

Ive ammended the path in the initial folder to point to te SE Human 2LV Patch folder containing the gfx and descriptor, from that point still doesnt seem to work in patching the nudity in. Tried playing with the load order. Would adding "leaders" into the file help at all with getting the outfits to appear in empire generation? im just guessing to try and figure out where the issue is.

1 hour ago, Zorlond said:

The path in the *.mod file is too specific, pointing to a file on the D drive. Not everybody keeps their Documents folder on that drive, or even has one. Cut it down to this:

path="mod/SE Human 2 LV Patch"

It doesn't work, what file names should I change?

1 hour ago, Tarkoru said:

Ive ammended the path in the initial folder to point to te SE Human 2LV Patch folder containing the gfx and descriptor, from that point still doesnt seem to work in patching the nudity in. Tried playing with the load order. Would adding "leaders" into the file help at all with getting the outfits to appear in empire generation? im just guessing to try and figure out where the issue is.

to begin with the nudity outfit not that much since i use what available in the SE Human 2 mod

one more thing if in empire generation, if im not wrong the outfit suppose to be random

1 hour ago, tim8867 said:

It doesn't work, what file names should I change?

try to path it to where your mod locate is

like if SE Human 2 LV Patch in "D:\OneDrive\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Stellaris\mod" which where i put both of those file

you can change where the directory itself

2 hours ago, Zorlond said:

The path in the *.mod file is too specific, pointing to a file on the D drive. Not everybody keeps their Documents folder on that drive, or even has one. Cut it down to this:

path="mod/SE Human 2 LV Patch"

you can make the path like that too

2 hours ago, Omori1701 said:

try to path it to where your mod locate is

like if SE Human 2 LV Patch in "D:\OneDrive\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Stellaris\mod" which where i put both of those file

you can change where the directory itself

Strange, I've got the mod files in the right directory but I can add the mods, but I can't activate it.

It's good, thanks.

2 hours ago, BubaJ said:

SE - Human - Modest for LV, please and thank you.

PS
How your mod differ from this one:

?

not much different from my own patch. its just made by different person only. About SE - Human - Modest i will try to find time first and do you need modest only or its included SE Human PLUS?

I couldn't get this to work at all, but I eventually got it working by copying all the text files from: "my documents/Paradox Interactive/Stellaris/mod/SE Human 2 LV Patch/gfx/asset_selectors/"

and then pasting them all into: "SteamLibrary/steamapps/workshop/content/281990/2310933502/gfx/portraits/asset_selectors" and then overwriting the files.