[mod] SE Human 2 LV Patch + Nudity

28 minutes ago, jllllll said:

Honestly, at this point, it seems that we just have to wait for Paradox to fix this. Until then mods like this aren't going to work correctly. As far as I can tell, there are no vanilla pop portraits that change based on traits (or anything really). This means it will probably be a while before Paradox fixes the bug.

Yup , anyway it's only SE humans 2 who are impact by this issue, the other portraits mods don't have this issue so it's ok to wait :) 

On further testing it seems that the conditions are working as intended. However some male and female pops are being assigned portraits by something else, possibly outside of this file. I have yet to test an extended game, however, it is likely that this bug only affects the starting pops.

21 hours ago, akimaruto said:

Yup , anyway it's only SE humans 2 who are impact by this issue, the other portraits mods don't have this issue so it's ok to wait :) 

Okay, so I managed to find a fix for this and will be uploading a new patch soon. It seems that replacing a single "add =" with "set =" interrupts whatever weird logic the game is using. This doesn't make much sense to me since this shouldn't even affect the gender traits, but it works. Interestingly, the Vanilla Framework mod doesn't have this problem at all. I've no clue what the actual bug is, or if it is even a bug at all. I've also realized my nudity patch is incomplete... yay.

EDIT: Nevermind, I give up. The fix I found worked across 10 different games for each of the SE portraits. Then, right as I was about to upload the patch, I checked again just to be sure and it stopped working. This is the worst bug I have ever encountered in this game. Every time you think it is fixed, it just comes back for no discernable reason.

yeah weird bug like that are the worst, to my observation it link to the patch 3.0.2 so I think the patch is ok but the game do something wrong with, one day it will surely work again or not ^^, anyway thanks for having try to find the solution of the issue :) 

Seems this and the Humanoids patch for nudity are not working at all, Stellaris wont load them up in the playset for some reason. Even after editing the mod files "supported version" to meet the current patch using notepad the mods seem to be considered not compatible to the current game update.

On 4/30/2021 at 6:01 PM, jllllll said:

SE: Human 2

SE - Humanoid

SE - Humanoid - DLC1: Humanoid Hives

All mods required. Extract to \Documents\Paradox Interactive\Stellaris\mod. Might make a patch later to enable unused assets for synthetics, mainly to enable male synthetic portraits.

dependencies={
    "SE: Human 2"
    "SE - Humanoid"
    "SE - Humanoid - DLC1: Humanoid Hives"
    "SE Merged"

What's that last one?  I see no evidence of it existing on the workshop, at least not under that name, so I can't meet the dependency.

9 hours ago, snarfies said:

dependencies={
    "SE: Human 2"
    "SE - Humanoid"
    "SE - Humanoid - DLC1: Humanoid Hives"
    "SE Merged"

What's that last one?  I see no evidence of it existing on the workshop, at least not under that name, so I can't meet the dependency.

That's just a merged version of the SE mods that I use. I added it to the dependencies for testing, but technically the mod doesn't need dependencies at all as long as your load order is correct. As for meeting dependencies, that section of the .mod file is simply there to override load orders. You don't actually need all those to run my mod, but you do need the first three for it to work correctly. Though, honestly, I just played 100 years into a game and saw no evidence that the nudity mod was working at all. Either there are so many outfits that the nude ones are just rare, or something is preventing my mod from working. Looking through all of the other mods for this, I think maybe Paradox changed something about pops that keeps their stats from being exposed correctly. Either that or I'm an idiot and forgot how to mod.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/14/2021 at 8:21 PM, Omori1701 said:

sorry everyone i try to fix it first and see if it working~

I will try editing some of the outfit to make it more lewd but my editing skill is shit so if you guy want to than i will post it here soon~

welp i managed to fix it and edit most of the outfit.

if someone want to fix the outfit go for it because im suck at it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...