[mod] Family Oriented [Stellaris 3.11 Update]

7 hours ago, ponmirari said:

I'm sorry if it doesn't make sense, I'm not good at English and I'm using a machine translation.

CTDs when opening the government screen After using Holy Family Ascension edict & use influence.

I was able to repeat the crash a few times and I'm not sure how I'd fix it but it seems when you do that while the game is paused after using the edict, the game will CTD. Try unpausing the game and letting it move at normal or slow speed while using the edict and dont touch the government screen until a few days in game have passed

So sorry to add more to your plate but the speak to heir function is nonfunctional. I think it may have something to do with LV's new update. 

Oh by the way, is there any special requirement for writing events and stuff besides the length for each window?

18 hours ago, Aled190 said:

So sorry to add more to your plate but the speak to heir function is nonfunctional. I think it may have something to do with LV's new update. 

Oh by the way, is there any special requirement for writing events and stuff besides the length for each window?

What do you mean by non-functional? Can you tell me what your heir/ruler genders are and what are their species traits?

Also there really isn't for writing events

image.thumb.png.49fc60919b3a9b82a8cccc610e753c5d.pngHey @dragondxlv Found these errors when i checked to find conflicts with Irony Mod Manager v1.24.145 all these 3 errors are for your mod.

I do not know if these are important or not but since it found these errors i thought of tagging you and showing them here, i used paint to put all 3 in 1 file so i wont spam the whole topic.

EDIT: I am using the latest stellaris version if that matters.

Edited by Arhon
3 hours ago, Arhon said:

image.thumb.png.49fc60919b3a9b82a8cccc610e753c5d.pngHey @dragondxlv Found these errors when i checked to find conflicts with Irony Mod Manager v1.24.145 all these 3 errors are for your mod.

I do not know if these are important or not but since it found these errors i thought of tagging you and showing them here, i used paint to put all 3 in 1 file so i wont spam the whole topic.

EDIT: I am using the latest stellaris version if that matters.

Thank you for reporting this, I've fixed the modifier_events file and deleted the heir_effects_events file since it was an unused file that I forgot to delete. The pregnancy events is still under WIP so it shouldn't affect anything in game yet.

Once again, thanks for showing this ^^

On 6/9/2023 at 9:58 PM, dragondxlv said:

What do you mean by non-functional? Can you tell me what your heir/ruler genders are and what are their species traits?

Also there really isn't for writing events

When I hit the "speak to heir" edict button, nothing happens and it expires automatically after a day. Its Female/female and I'll have to double check the species traits

5 hours ago, Aled190 said:

When I hit the "speak to heir" edict button, nothing happens and it expires automatically after a day. Its Female/female and I'll have to double check the species traits

I think I figured it out, my best guess is you might've had the futanari trait, i've fixed it on my end and will put out an update soon.

Uuuuhm , spawning a gouvernor heir give it no leader trait , then the game crash when i try to go back on the council panel

[02:48:55][namelist.cpp:177]: Tried to get second name for a single-named Leader Skye Sinner
[02:49:38][namelist.cpp:203]: Failed to localize leader name with key Freya

On 6/24/2023 at 7:18 AM, ty28 said:

Uuuuhm , spawning a gouvernor heir give it no leader trait , then the game crash when i try to go back on the council panel

[02:48:55][namelist.cpp:177]: Tried to get second name for a single-named Leader Skye Sinner
[02:49:38][namelist.cpp:203]: Failed to localize leader name with key Freya

Did you do the initial spawn or did you change the heir job from the speaking menu to change their leader class?

Also I have no idea why it happens but I'm assuming the crash happened because the game was paused when you switched back to the government panel, as long as you leave the game unpaused at any speed after making any decision that changes your heir's class/initial spawn or otherwise, the game should not crash.

21 hours ago, ty28 said:

None , but the situation of my heir was special (unavaible under warp travel) , i'll try later once she's back

Just so I'm not misunderstanding, you're talking about your heir and not your offspring correct? Because heirs and offsprings don't get special traits if you don't have either pureblood dynasty or holy family. They just get regular traits like vanilla leaders but still inherit the dynasty name of your ruler.

• 2 weeks later...

So, I've had an interesting experience with this. Love the mod, I've used it for awhile. Now, I took the tradition tree early on, third pick, before I'd gotten to my genetic engineering stuff. As expected with the policies and such my race started gaining the Incestuous Interest -> Devotion and gained the Devoted Kin traits as they were supposed to. Everything was working as expected, or so I thought.

I discovered later as I added traits that my leaders, most notably for me my faction leader, weren't gaining the years to their minimum death requirement from the traits. I suspected a few things but finally tracked it back to that original species split. As when I spawned a few pop of my very first original species and gene edited those pops my leaders species got edited. 

I suspect that when all of my pops got swapped to the incestuous gene template that my leaders remained on the original template. No members of the original population means no way to edit the template that the leaders were attached to regardless of what I did to the rest of my now, incestuous, population. My only options at that point were to console spawn a few members of the original species or scrap all of my original experienced leaders and start with new leaders of the current template.

Now, mind you I am running this as part of a very large mod list so something else could have effected that swap. But I figured I'd mention it here in case anyone else runs into the same issue.

9 hours ago, Karra Hazetail said:

So, I've had an interesting experience with this. Love the mod, I've used it for awhile. Now, I took the tradition tree early on, third pick, before I'd gotten to my genetic engineering stuff. As expected with the policies and such my race started gaining the Incestuous Interest -> Devotion and gained the Devoted Kin traits as they were supposed to. Everything was working as expected, or so I thought.

I discovered later as I added traits that my leaders, most notably for me my faction leader, weren't gaining the years to their minimum death requirement from the traits. I suspected a few things but finally tracked it back to that original species split. As when I spawned a few pop of my very first original species and gene edited those pops my leaders species got edited. 

I suspect that when all of my pops got swapped to the incestuous gene template that my leaders remained on the original template. No members of the original population means no way to edit the template that the leaders were attached to regardless of what I did to the rest of my now, incestuous, population. My only options at that point were to console spawn a few members of the original species or scrap all of my original experienced leaders and start with new leaders of the current template.

Now, mind you I am running this as part of a very large mod list so something else could have effected that swap. But I figured I'd mention it here in case anyone else runs into the same issue.

Hmmmm, I'm assuming it's a mod conflict causing issues. In.. my experience, even after the population moves off the original template, your leaders should also automatically transition over to the new template that makes up your primary species.

So I'm almost done writing up an event for the mod (should finish up the last few bits next week), and I was wondering if anyone had any good ideas for event's or stuff to happen. 

The event I'm writing is based off an old civic description that said the ruling family streamed their sessions. So I'm wondering if anyone has any other good ideas. 

On 7/10/2023 at 3:29 PM, Karra Hazetail said:

This isn't a bug or a problem from the mod, a completely unmodded game of Stellaris does this with various traits as well.

It's just one of those things that the game doesn't handle properly.

• 2 weeks later...

So I'm a week late, sue me, but I finished it! I even made it more gender-neutral and easier for dragon to code in. sadly using LL's chat function means it's missing a lot of the spacing I put in the google doc. So Message me dragon when you want the source document

-----------

New Years Streaming

Written by: Aled89

Purpose: An event to factor in the Civic that mentions the ruling family engaging in family-friendly activities on stream on an old civic description. With some minor modifications to adjectives and nouns, it can be gender-neutral and allow for any pairing. 

There will be rough, gentle, and normal. But all three types will be done dick v. hole pairing with the ruler giving, even for an all female species, it will be assumed they use a strapon of some kind. I leave it to DragonDxlv to insert the coding for pronouns and if they’re feeling like going the extra mile, “dick/strapon” coding, and possible trait requirements (Sadist, submissive) for gentle and rough.

I will assume that the species is mostly humanoid so no references to horns and other miscellaneous (sadly)

Note: The first interaction can be with heir, however, I suggest a randomly generated name to sell the multiple partners aspect of the mod. For Dragon’s convenience, I’ll put pronouns in [ ] brackets for their convenience. But for my own writing sanity, I’m going to be assuming its a daughter in them all to start wit, but I’ll include a | separation to make it doubly easier and faster for dragon. 
------------------

Preamble and activation: The New Years Stream can be started at any time, the reason being that while the stellar year start is 1/1, for the empire it could have a different start date. This is to prevent event/tick spam at New Year's and to not close the event off when a player is testing or seeing what’s new.  

-----------------------
Edict Description:

It's that time of year again, time to demonstrate to the public and galaxy beyond your love of family.

First Panel: Decisions

Who should be chosen for the honor of your royal rod?

Your Heir [Insert name]
    A virgin [insert gender]
    An experienced family member[insert gender]

Note: The event as is will for now be written as if it were the heir, my suggestion for a virgin and experienced family member is that a name just be randomly generated. 

---------------------

First panel [normal]

The set is complete, and you’re even wearing that special cockstud camera for the creampie crowd. 

While it's not your first time on a streaming set, you’ve had to do innumerable edicts and announcements on live camera before, it's always a discomforting prospect to take your [daughter|son] and fuck them live. 

Looking over to [Insert name] squirming in their seat beside you, much like you did whenever your [mother|father] celebrated New Years with you. You smile and reach around [his|her] shoulders, “Nervous?” 

[Inser Name]’s head bobs, their ponytail swaying as [he|she] smiles back and lids [his|her] eyes seductively, “With you? Never.” [He|She] leans in and kisses you confidently, careful not to smudge any of the makeup on both of your faces. 

That would come later. 

A countdown comes on the monitor showing the livestream and your dick pulses with the numbers, [Insert Name]’s hand hovers over it before returning to their own lap to fiddle with the hem of their short skirt. 

---------------

Second panel [The stream starts]

You both smile as the stream comes on, obligatory greetings and celebrations on the new year and various special constituents. In particular, praising the exploits of the newer colonies and their loving families! 

All the while your raging dick is peeking under your skirt, tenting the entire ensemble and teasingly revealing the underside of your girth. It's hard at first for you to ignore it and your [daughter|son]’s own slutty arrangement, [her breasts are|his dick is] practically hanging out, not that the sheer material is doing much to obscure them anyways.

But as you get into the mundane rhythm of state functions, your focus is taken up by the live feed of information you parrot. 

Not that you don’t appreciate it, since praising your children, whether by blood or by people, is always an admirable thing to do. 

Besides,

Edging is always fun.

-------------------------

Third Panel [Sex starts]

Alas, you’re thanking the staff and crew of your streaming set when your [son|daughter] can’t resist themself and starts to finger [himself|herself]. The nearly inaudible squelch of [her dripping pussy|lubed asshole] parting between their fingers draws your eyes and your dick. 

You tsk, “If my daughter is so impatient, I presume she’s willing to take all their love as well after me!” You scold, making their entire body flush with embarrassment and arousal, even [her cleavage|his chest] and neck glow.

“Well dear, if you can’t wait, stand up, and bend over so everyone can see.” [She|He] squirms, looks at you with obvious desire, then smiles demurely. 

They stand, licking their two fingers already dripping with [his|her] sweet nectar, elongating the moment before stepping in front of you, turning around, and presenting themself to the camera, burying [his|her] head into your lap, sniffing your own arousal like a bitch in heat. 

The chat logs, one for each colony, start exploding.

You grip [his|her] pony tail in one hand and gently pull, eliciting a moan of approval, “Good [boy|girl], you ready?”

“Mmmhhmmm!” They moan taking another deep sniff before licking the underside of your still-shrouded dick. 

With practiced flair, you wait for the new camera to get sidelong on you both to see you unveil your member with a particularly strong throb, “Suck it baby.” You order gently. You hardly need to speak, as soon as the last syllable leaves your mouth, lips enclose on your penis spreading heavy lipstick, forming a semi-permanent ring around your cockhead. 

You groan in sweet relief as it begins, a smile spreading across your face.

The cockstud camera gets an excellent view as it slowly starts to get lower and lower. The camera behind your child is adjusted to match [his|her] swaying hips so people can see the heart-shaped jewel of the anal plug twitching in [his|her] winking asshole, and [her flower wide open. Her love canal teasing the camera with flashes of its existence.|his stiff dick throbbing in tune with his heartbeat.]

Ah, it’s good to be [king|queen]. 

---------------------------

Fourth Panel [Insertion]

Once you’re suitably lubed up you pull their pony tail, fighting [his|her] instincts to keep sucking by gently pulling them off. [She|He] whines and you kiss [him|her] deeply, “Don’t cry, my child.”

“I want your cum! I want to taste your salty-”

You kiss [him|her] again, “Shush now, you have a long night ahead of you since you interrupted me,” She kisses back and you pull back after a moment of embrace, “Greedy little thing, you’ll get a taste when I finish down there.” 

A brief flash of mischief in [his|her] eyes, and a slight tug of lips disappear into an exaggerated pout. Standing straight, [he|she] undoes [his|her] blouse's front so that [her breasts hang free|his perfect flat chest is open]. Preparations made, [he|she] turns around so [he|she] can face the front cameras, and lifts [his|her] skirt to show their dripping [sex|plugged anus], “Well my loyal people? You ready for this pussy to get a pie?”

Once again the chat logs explode with donations flowing in by the millions.  

I smile. Better get started. 

Standing behind your darling child you lift them up by their thighs and line your member up with [her pussy|his anus. “Come on dear, I know you can do it”, you tease, and your boy smiles. After a moment of grunting and you hear the solid thunk as the platinum and jewel-encrusted plug falls free. The massive thing easily the size of your own dick and visibly drained of all its delicious lube], your cockhead kissing [his|her] lips, and without further ado, sinking a few sinful inches in. 

Your [son|daughter] isn’t foreign to the idea of showmanship, and releases an intoxicating moan, which you dutifully interrupt by making [him|her] yelp in surprise as you sink the rest of your dick straight into their warmth.

Kissing the side of [his|her] neck, you let them adjust to your girth, although the way [he|she] grinds [his|her] hips into your joint connection is really making it hard to resist just giving the full nelson. 

The poll starts up, and it’s hard to eye the numbers as the bars shift from creampie to pearl necklace, to just getting your little [boy|girl] pregnant. Those are the three leading options, although anal creampie and facial are pretty well up there.

Fuck it, “Get the counter up for creampies, my greedy little [boy|girl] is going to get a gallon of spunk before she leaves this set!” You declare, starting to lift and drop your bitch on your rod. 

---------------------------

Fifth Panel [creampie]

“You enjoying yourself dear?” You croon after a minute of forceful fucking.

“Yes!” [He|She] yelps out as you hit her favorite spot again, it's all you can do to rein in your orgasm for a few more seconds, savoring the feeling of their constricting walls, spasming under your assault.

Almost there…

You feel it, your baby [boy|girl]’s orgasm, as in tune with their body as your own, as befits a [father|mother]’s instinct. You smile, and regretfully slow down, thrusting every few seconds as you guide your child along [his|her] river of pleasure into the sea of satisfaction. Fearing hurting your [boy|girl] in her heightened state, your impending orgasm slips away with only a few premature spurts of pre. 

[He|She] gets [his|her] breathing under control, sighs in bliss, then looks over their shoulder, “Mom… did you not-” 

Kissing [his|her] lips, you buck [him|her] up as soon as you seperate, starting the process over again, “[Mo~om|Da~ad], get me pregnant.” [He|She] begs, “Is that what you want to hear? Me begging for your cum in front of our people? In front of-” [He|She] yelps again as you start to jackhammer away, trying to tie together that thread of pleasure that slipped away. 

You grit your teeth, ‘almost there,’ you think and the comment sets alight your thoughts, the thought of your baby’s belly rounding with child, your child, born from the incest of your own union with your parents. It wouldn’t be your first child with [insert name], but by all above it will be just as sweet as the first. 

You’ve tuned the world out as you focus on fulfilling your own pleasure, ignoring the camera hovering below your spread legs to get a view of your hanging balls and dripping slit. “Get. Pregnant.” You declare.

Like an order to one of your fleets, your body obeys the demand. Spurting the fattest load you’ve had in the last month. 

Your cockstud camera records the deed in exquisite detail, your cum surging from your slit in thick ropes right onto your [daughter’s cervix|son’s inner walls], and like a good little child, starts to suck that [straight into her womb|further in] with visible suction. 

It's a solid minute of pleasurable agony, cumming in your baby. You remain standing holding [him|her] upright all the while. Then with the last spurt, your legs finally give in and you collapse onto the couch, still buried hilt deep in your child. 

-----------------------------------

Sixth Panel [Finale]

Slowly removing yourself from [insert name], you smile slightly as you look at the camera and chatlogs and see nothing but glory and adulation from your people and deeds. Your [daughter|son] leaking ivory cum, and the instant replay of your cockstud camera. 

Snuggling into your child’s neck, you sigh, “Hope you aren’t tired dear.”

“Hmmm?”

“You did interrupt me when thanking our gracious and patient crew.” Standing up you snap towards the nearest of said crew, a fine beauty belonging to one of your family’s cadet houses, “Make sure that counter reaches at least one hundred.” You order. 

Your [son|daughter] looks over lustily, fingers probing their well-used hole to extract a strand of your delicious cum, “You heard my [mother|father], child. This hole isn’t going to fuck itself!”

[Ending button]    
You kiss [Insert Name]'s head, “Have fun.”

• 2 months later...