[mod] Family Oriented [Stellaris 3.11 Update]

On 3/7/2022 at 3:57 PM, klkadf said:

Here is the updated simplified chinese translation. I am not good at those texts so maybe I will polish the text and update a 1.1 version later( after the LV 3.3 compatible patch)

====

简中熟肉新鲜出炉。我个人来说是不怎么会写这一类的文本的,所以大概率之后(指LV适配3.3之后)有空慢慢抛光了。如果有错误或者错字的话,截个图发给我,我会尽快修正的。

simp_chinese translation for FO.zip 18.88 kB · 0 downloads

Thank you for your hard work! I'll integrate it in the next update ^^

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/31/2022 at 12:24 PM, assasing123 said:

I am getting some issue with the mod now; it seems with Enterprise governments you don't get the edicts to interact with your heir

Do you mean Megacorp governments? Because if that's the case then that's just how the system is built- Heirs don't exist outside of imperial governments. So a lot of my code which calls upon and references the heirs of your empire won't exist if you're not an imperial government. 

On 4/5/2022 at 5:36 AM, Honourable596 said:

Does this mod have a descriptor file? Can't find it and thus can't install it with Irony or Paradox mod manager.

I hate the Irony mod manager.

It does have a descriptor file. I don't use irony mod manager as I see no point in making my mod if it doesn't work with the vanilla launcher. Thus make sure to manual install my mod everytime by extracting the folder and .mod file into your mods folder.

Edited by dragondxlv
5 hours ago, dragondxlv said:

It does have a descriptor file. I don't use irony mod manager as I see no point in making my mod if it doesn't work with the vanilla launcher. Thus make sure to manual install my mod everytime by extracting the folder and .mod file into your mods folder.

Same here. I only reinstalled Irony B/C I needed to rearrange the load order in the hopes of not installing a new mod. Didn't work.

I've gotten lots of help on the Lustful Void page tho.

• 2 weeks later...

@dragondxlv Had few suggestions for names. For the civic Incest Haven. "Close Family" or "Family Ties" perhaps?

Furthermore instead of incestuous you could refer to things as 'familial bondage' or bonding or traditions, etc.

Also would there be a way to make the prince/princess (Heir) portrait the actual portrait in the frame of the event?

Edited by Screws
On 4/19/2022 at 5:56 AM, Screws said:

@dragondxlv Had few suggestions for names. For the civic Incest Haven. "Close Family" or "Family Ties" perhaps?

Furthermore instead of incestuous you could refer to things as 'familial bondage' or bonding or traditions, etc.

Also would there be a way to make the prince/princess (Heir) portrait the actual portrait in the frame of the event?

I know it's possible so I'll try and figure it out by the next update.

22 hours ago, Aled190 said:

So why isn't the mod tagged with stellaris so it shows up whenever someone looks up mods for the game?

Completely passed my mind. Fixed.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/11/2022 at 4:46 PM, Aled190 said:

So I know it says "May" make futanari alterations in the future, but I'm curious if there isn't w way to use tags to simply add on male scenes using female pronouns and titles?

So i've already made progress on this and i've figured out a way to check whether your heir/ruler is a futanari (has the trait) and have figured it out to allow the conditional use of male exclusive scenes (involving a penis) be allowed by futanari rulers/heirs. Writing the variations for the scenes will be the difficult part but is still in the future.

As of how I plan to write those scenes, my default idea is make them very similar to the female scenes but obviously involving a penis. So futanari characters are referred to using female titles in my very basic implementation of the feature. But futanari stuff might not make it in for a while because I'm focusing on a lot of different features right now.

Don't think this is to do with the existence of overlord -

Error at line: 44 column: 1 file: events\FO_lv_heir_effects_events.txt.
Please report this error to the author of the mod: Family Oriented 1.1.0.

Error message says:

Error in events\FO_lv_heir_effects_events.txt: Ln: 44 Col: 1
}
^
Expecting: end of input or statement

2 hours ago, SpaceSquid said:

Don't think this is to do with the existence of overlord -

Error at line: 44 column: 1 file: events\FO_lv_heir_effects_events.txt.
Please report this error to the author of the mod: Family Oriented 1.1.0.

Error message says:

Error in events\FO_lv_heir_effects_events.txt: Ln: 44 Col: 1
}
^
Expecting: end of input or statement

I think if I recall heir_effects is ultimately a file that went unused since I ended up putting the lines elsewhere, I'll make sure to delete the file altogether if I can confirm it's unused.

24 minutes ago, jupojupo1 said:

so this mods works fine with overlord update?

It should, yes. I am making an overlord update right now but from my initial testing of overlord, the only thing that should really be affected for the pre-overlord version is heir name creation because of the changes to how namelists are stored.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/26/2022 at 2:29 PM, Eagleman said:

@dragondxlv i have this problem with your mod. hier_comms_lewd_extra_var2.title and hier_comms_lewd_extra_var2_scene 5.desc i have only a view text how i can read. I have only Lustful Void and your mod installed.

Wierd text.jpg

What genders are your ruler and heir?

Edited by dragondxlv
13 hours ago, agazu143966 said:

Ruler. Mother, Heir Son

On 9/29/2022 at 8:30 AM, Eagleman said:

Ruler Male, Heir Female

It seems like it still works properly for me even in the latest version of stellaris, I'll keep trying but my advice would be trying to put my mod lower in the load order in case there's some kind of conflict with other mods you're possibly using.

On 10/1/2022 at 3:48 AM, agazu143966 said:

Ruler. Mother, Heir Son

Did you translate the mod in another language? If yes. If you have this „ in front of a text, chance it to "

I translate the text into german for example if you translate like this: heir_comms_lewd_extras_var1_scene0_option1.desc: "Hand nehmen" it works perfectly, but if the translate is like this:

heir_comms_lewd_extras_var1_scene0_option1.desc: „Hand nehmen" you can't see this Hand nehmen. One single sign makes the chance

@dragondxlv if the german translate works fine i can make e zip file and would put it in here or give it to you, If this is ok?