Shinshi Lewd Armor BHUNP Bodyslide

View File

Shinshi Lewd Armor vanilla replacer with bhunp bodyslide files. I expect some issues as I am terrible in outfit studio, but over time I hope to see it in good condition.

I removed all the meshes to help reduce the download size so it is mandatory that you build the outfits in bodyslide before using in game. 

The download button will send you to google drive as this file is too big to upload here.

I log in a few times a week, so leave posts on errors and I will try to fix it, or feel free to upload something you fixed that is better than I did. As more fixes are corrected, I will update the main download link.

Requirements

Bodyslide

BHUNP Body

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/30/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    Bodyslide, BHUNP Body
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

The download contains an xml for bodyslide called "Shinshi Replacer BHUNP" so you can select it in groups to make all the pieces easy to find. This is just armors and clothing. You'll need to build the hand and footwear from the originals mods bodyslide files. 

The file was compressed with 7z enough to be under the mega limit of 5gb so I transferred it there to free up my google drive after a message saying I can't use my email anymore unless I free up space. 

Edited by Inanna17

Thanks, @Inanna17, I was just wondering if anyone was working on converting this mod to BHUNP. Looking forward to drilling down into the mod and seeing how easy it is to integrate into my SSE setup. ShinShi always struck me as just a little "too lewd" for a non-Tropical-Skyrim setup, but I've recently been working on a redesigned version of RCAC that'll let me add underlayers to some of these armors. Change a few more to the corset/harness slot so they can lie under other armors and I think there's a lot of good stuff to work with here.

Thanks again!

I just noticed I had an oversight. Not sure how much, if any, it will impact anything. I forgot to delete the npc L/R breast bones when I was converting these outfits to BHUNP. I started working on correcting it and hope to have a new upload in the next couple days. 

Edit: Also noticed relying on the original uunp bodyslides were another mistake. A few of the armors/clothing were missing. Currently redoing it all to no longer need anything from the LE page. Thank you for your patience.

16 hours ago, papa_seba said:

Any chance this is gonna come to CBBE anytime soon? Asking for, ahem, a friend.

CBBE is a really nice body, but in all the years modding and occasionally playing, I've been a firm supporter of unp based bodies. So no, I have no intention of doing it, but anyone else is free to use any resources available here to create whatever they choose. Good luck.

5 hours ago, markdf said:

It's so ridiculous that the CBBE/UUNP schism somehow followed us into Special Edition...

Nice work on the conversions!

One note: the group doesn't seem to be assigned to BHUNP or UUNP, so slider presets don't show up for any of the outfits.

I'll add bhunp group to the shinshi replacer bhunp xml and just add it to my page. Thanks for letting me know.

Anyone more talented than me succeeded in converting this to CBBE? I've never figured out how to do it without breaking everything 

On 2/2/2021 at 6:59 PM, Rod Broward said:

bhunp is better bro, join us.

The issue is it seems like 1 out of 1,000 mods are made for UNP and 999 out of 1,000 are made for CBBE lol. This one just happens to be one not on CBBE yet

15 hours ago, NoppaiKohai said:

Anyone more talented than me succeeded in converting this to CBBE? I've never figured out how to do it without breaking everything 

The issue is it seems like 1 out of 1,000 mods are made for UNP and 999 out of 1,000 are made for CBBE lol. This one just happens to be one not on CBBE yet

wrong

• 2 weeks later...

So I dont know what I ended up doing wrong but when I crouch and have this mod installed I am able to see my characters breasts just by looking down and when I crouch they cover my entire vision.  If anyone knows how I messed up please let me know.

I have XP32 skeleton installed if that is making this mess up, and I have CBPC collision mods installed.

Edit: I had to disable other clothing mods and then my mods ended up working.

5 hours ago, Topdog15445 said:

Edit: I had to disable other clothing mods and then my mods ended up working.

Glad to hear that you got it working. That's a very common issue, in a manner of speaking, when talking about one mod overwriting another. Sometimes bad things happen.

1 hour ago, jiahaoiii3 said:

Hi, I love your mod so far, but it seems like the outfits are missing the baseshapeCanal, BaseshapeAnus in the bs file, so when having sex, it just looks like its a void inside the vagina.

When a SL scene is playing, the outfit should be removed. Then you would be seeing the base body that you built. Is that not the case?

• 2 weeks later...

Working on an update to resolve a number of issues I've found. Some need to be done, others are personal preference. Included "should" be, re-doing the file paths in the esp to reflect the games default paths for meshes. Textures will still be in textures/replacer/... Some meshes will have their own path as they aren't found in default Skyrim.esm (ex. chef shoes didn't exist as it was a shared asset with barkeeper). USSEP changes will be incorporated including footstep sounds. Certain pieces did not have weight value slider set to true in this mods esp. And lastly, I will be including the baseshape canal/anus in the outfits. I will try to get this accomplished soon, but it is a huge project and easy to make mistakes. Will appreciate patience. Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/15/2021 at 6:44 PM, Inanna17 said:

Working on an update to resolve a number of issues I've found. Some need to be done, others are personal preference. Included "should" be, re-doing the file paths in the esp to reflect the games default paths for meshes. Textures will still be in textures/replacer/... Some meshes will have their own path as they aren't found in default Skyrim.esm (ex. chef shoes didn't exist as it was a shared asset with barkeeper). USSEP changes will be incorporated including footstep sounds. Certain pieces did not have weight value slider set to true in this mods esp. And lastly, I will be including the baseshape canal/anus in the outfits. I will try to get this accomplished soon, but it is a huge project and easy to make mistakes. Will appreciate patience. Thank you.

Hey man I'm just glad someone is working on a bhunp armour replacer, glad i found this and i look forward to seeing the results