5 hours ago, PegasusKoga said:

I believe there was a standalone plugin made available on MEGA for this mod?

Could someone be kind enough to share that plugin?  MEGA is going to pull up it's middle finger if i try to download such large files.

The plugins from LE have a different file structure than this mod. 

Here are the 2 original esps from LE. Note: they require HDT High Heels ESM

ShinShi_Armor_Replacer.esp ShinShi_Armor.esp

Edited by Inanna17
4 hours ago, Nopede said:

Is there any way to remove this again because if I do so everyone is just wearing the same clothes as in the mod but without textures.

If you installed using a mod manager it is safe to uninstall it at any time. Just remove this mod and the files generated by bodyslide.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/20/2021 at 3:50 PM, Nopede said:

Is there any way to remove this again because if I do so everyone is just wearing the same clothes as in the mod but without textures.

I have the same issue. It does not want to uninstall and everybody is wearing light blue clothes. It messed up my game totally. I will have to re install everything to get rid of this.

• 2 weeks later...

This is Inanna17, the uploader of this mod. I am currently having issues with logging into my account due to forgetting what email address I used when I created it. I've contacted a couple of moderators and hope to have it recovered so as to be able to continue supporting this mod. Thank you for having patience in the meantime.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/3/2021 at 7:59 AM, Rod Broward said:

very cool, thanks for the mod

bhunp is better bro, join us.

in LE UNP and CBBE was only scheme of preferences. now in SE, CBBE 3BBB 3BA is by far the best choice. not only it gives SMP to whole body but also performance since it combines CBPC and SMP and optimize it. i have tried both, not only as customer but also as modder. BHUNP texture pathing is a mess, thats why CBBE have more armor choice than BHUNP. if you dont believe, just search CBBE 3BBB and count how many page in nexus, then try BHUNP.

• 4 months later...
2 hours ago, ASDFGHB said:

Would it be hard to port these bodyslides to LE BHUNP?

I was told that they have a different structure but I dont know how different or if there is a way to autoconvert.

I don't have LE any longer, but I would expect it to be similar enough that little work would have to go into the clothes in outfit studio to make it work. No idea on any way to auto convert.

• 2 months later...

Began the long process of converting this replacer to BHUNP v3. Will give more sliders and a slightly better appearance. By extension, will also conform to the newest cbpc since that is what BHUNP v3 does. Hope to be able to upload newest version within the week.

19 minutes ago, Inanna17 said:

I don't know of any conversions of this for cbbe 3BBB, but the above post has the old cbbe files for LE if you wanted to convert them.

thank you for the reply and file link, I do not know how to do that sort of thing :( I guess I either wait for it of give up on the idea

3 hours ago, Inanna17 said:

I don't know of any conversions of this for cbbe 3BBB, but the above post has the old cbbe files for LE if you wanted to convert them.

It is bog standard cbbe, maybe hdt, though not too sure about that, I host it but it is not my mod, the original posters download links went down ages ago, and I uploaded and linked my own copies onto my mega account.  If somebody wants to do the 3bbb bodyslide files I will quite happily add them to the links though, hmm after I thin out some of the crap on my mega account that is as it is basically full.

Edited by Varithina
  • 3 weeks later...

Well... It was fun until I tried to uninstall it. Oh my... It messed all my presets, now I still have meshes but no textures and I can't uninstall the mod properly (it just comes back again and again). This is the first time I encounter so much problems with the mod. I feel like I'll need to reinstall Skyrim completely and it won't be fun at all...

I guess I managed to override armor/clothing meshes with my usual replacer, but not the footgear. Didn't tested all the armors yet. And the mod is stuck in my modlist. It is deactivated. I cant uninstall it and I can't reinstall it either lol...

Edited by Diver13666
details
11 hours ago, Diver13666 said:

Well... It was fun until I tried to uninstall it. Oh my... It messed all my presets, now I still have meshes but no textures and I can't uninstall the mod properly (it just comes back again and again). This is the first time I encounter so much problems with the mod. I feel like I'll need to reinstall Skyrim completely and it won't be fun at all...

I guess I managed to override armor/clothing meshes with my usual replacer, but not the footgear. Didn't tested all the armors yet. And the mod is stuck in my modlist. It is deactivated. I cant uninstall it and I can't reinstall it either lol...

If you use MO2, delete the folder with the name of this mod in [meshes] folder, the [meshes] folder is in [overwrite] folder ( look at the bottom of the MO2 ), or just delete the [meshes] folder and rebuild the outfit again. IIRC , I have the same problem with BD's Armor and Clothes Replacer. Its probably because It is a replacer.

When you build these outfits in bodyslide, the meshes will overwrite any outfits you have with the same file path. Example, if you have a mod which alters meshes/armor/bandit/body1f_0.nif, it will be overwritten and that mod will need to be reinstalled. Any file that does not have something to overwrite will be placed in your overwrite folder in mo2. With a replacer such as this or BD's is usually a good practice to set a custom destination in bodyslide when building the meshes. It eliminates the chance for problems later. Hope this helps.

• 2 months later...
On 12/29/2021 at 4:57 PM, ASDFGHB said:

Would it be hard to port these bodyslides to LE BHUNP?

I was told that they have a different structure but I dont know how different or if there is a way to autoconvert.

I have been using this on LE for the past few weeks, and everything seems to work fine.

I used the bodyslides to build the meshes in Bodyslide, then used Cathedral Assets Optimizer to port the meshes and textures to LE.  Also did a quick port in xEdit to change from form 44 to form 43, but that is not strictly necessary.

• 2 months later...