Notice: I finally figured out how to set feet angles properly in outfit studio and have just begun to remove the uunp references contained in the footwear and replace with the ones from bhunp. UUNP and BHUNP are compatible already as far as feet bones go, so what I am doing is just being picky on details. 

Also, I was reading about making high heels stop going through the floor on your character and it seems there is a way by modifying the nifs and using Racemenu High Heels found on Nexus. If this sounds like something this mod needs, let me know in the comments.

47 minutes ago, gogo2225 said:

Still cant make any new slider on Wench Outfit, also Bodyslide wont generate new mesh for Wench Outfit

I don't know what the issue could be. I just opened the wench outfit in bodyslide, moved a few sliders, changed some presets, ticked the build morphs box and hit build all without issue. No trouble with it generating the _0 and _1 meshes.

3 hours ago, Inanna17 said:

I don't know what the issue could be. I just opened the wench outfit in bodyslide, moved a few sliders, changed some presets, ticked the build morphs box and hit build all without issue. No trouble with it generating the _0 and _1 meshes.

After disabling other vanilla replacer mod, I am able to generate mesh without problem. It seems missing mesh in folder cause high priority level mod cant overwrite low priority level mod. Since bodyslide generate new mesh in overwrite folder which has no priority level, maybe thats what causes the problem.

I having a problem with the first person. There is a big wrist seam only in the first person when equip a armor. I dont know if I doing something wrong I build it normaly on the bodyslide.

Spoiler

With a armor wrist seam

20210403002909_1.jpg.9d5cb67388c5b2aca4875ba695741abc.jpg

Without armor no wrist seam

20210403002918_1.jpg.0ee2221ad420f6b9d30d0c9af093ef7f.jpg

In third person with armor no seam

20210403003015_1.jpg.abcac624139bfe77b5aaf7e3a5ed1d4c.jpg

Here my mod list if needed.

Spoiler

+XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended
+Update
+BHUNP Shinshi Bodyslide v
+RaceMenu Special Edition
+Baka Haeun UNP
+KS Hairdos - HDT SMP (Physics)
+HDT High Heels Fix
+HDT-SMP for SSE 1.5.97
+CBPC - CBP Physics with Collisions
+No Sunken Vamp Faces 1.0 Final (presumably)
+Pretty Face UNP
+BodySlide and Outfit Studio -
+FNIS Behavior SE 7_6 XXL
+(Part 1) Engine Fixes
+Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch
+Alternate Start - Live Another Life

When you build your outfits in bodyslide, are you building the hands on the same setting? Your mod list isn't showing anything that would overwrite the hand meshes, so I don't know. I'll see if I can re-create it on my end.

39 minutes ago, Inanna17 said:

When you build your outfits in bodyslide, are you building the hands on the same setting? Your mod list isn't showing anything that would overwrite the hand meshes, so I don't know. I'll see if I can re-create it on my end.

Yes I just go and batch build. One thing I notice is that it looks like the wrist seam problem is not the hand fault but the arm, the hand look like the same in both images. I did also look a bit in others bhunp clothes mods, like the minidress by the bhunp author, and found that most of the clothes mods have a 1stperson mesh for the arm. but well this is just a theory I don't know how this work.

8 hours ago, Inanna17 said:

Notice: I finally figured out how to set feet angles properly in outfit studio and have just begun to remove the uunp references contained in the footwear and replace with the ones from bhunp. UUNP and BHUNP are compatible already as far as feet bones go, so what I am doing is just being picky on details. 

Also, I was reading about making high heels stop going through the floor on your character and it seems there is a way by modifying the nifs and using Racemenu High Heels found on Nexus. If this sounds like something this mod needs, let me know in the comments.

I will bee happily waiting for the next update them.

Edit: I took some new prints trying too move as little as possible, if you can see that the hands keep at the same size but the arm change.

Spoiler

20210403020001_1.jpg.e5b438dbcdb872562f32c4379d5c23bc.jpg20210403020010_1.jpg.cb4cdd8e4293946a7abaca2c8e5233de.jpg

1 hour ago, godhar said:

Yes I just go and batch build. One thing I notice is that it looks like the wrist seam problem is not the hand fault but the arm, the hand look like the same in both images. I did also look a bit in others bhunp clothes mods, like the minidress by the bhunp author, and found that most of the clothes mods have a 1stperson mesh for the arm. but well this is just a theory I don't know how this work.

I will bee happily waiting for the next update them.

Edit: I took some new prints trying too move as little as possible, if you can see that the hands keep at the same size but the arm change.

Reveal hidden contents

20210403020001_1.jpg.e5b438dbcdb872562f32c4379d5c23bc.jpg20210403020010_1.jpg.cb4cdd8e4293946a7abaca2c8e5233de.jpg

I did some investigating in-game. I noticed minor differences in the hand to body in 1st person but nothing like you showed. What was odd though was, I was getting base game imagery in 1st person. I was seeing arm pieces that wasn't supposed to be there. I opened my mod list and checked in sseedit and saw that my bash patch was overwriting this mod with undesired data. I dropped this mods esp below everything except dyndolod, and it showed normal. Also, make sure bhunp is below the unp mod in your list.

Here is an optional esp, marked as esl, that removes 1st person meshes giving better compatibility with camera mods such as JOP, immersive first person, etc. Load it after anything it conflicts with. Example; mine is below the bash patch but above dyndolod. You still need the main esp to be active as the file here only focuses on one element.

Shinshi_No1stPerson.esp

• 2 weeks later...

I just checked in sseedit and Farmer02Boots01AA as well as every other ArmorAA has the weight slider enabled in the available esp for this mod.

I am still working on minor corrections and improvements for this mod. Will take a while, but I'm hard at it.

On 4/11/2021 at 6:28 PM, Inanna17 said:

I just checked in sseedit and Farmer02Boots01AA as well as every other ArmorAA has the weight slider enabled in the available esp for this mod.

I am still working on minor corrections and improvements for this mod. Will take a while, but I'm hard at it.

that was my bad, I'm sorry... I neglected to consider that I didn't load your plugin... I only used your bodyslides as an injected replacer and came across the seams... I'm using UUAMR, plugin was based on vanilla records

• 1 month later...

Been a while since I checked in. I'm still trying to improve the outfits little by little. I noticed some of the extra data for the boots didn't carry over from the nioveride files for heels, so I just completed adding it back in. Next step is going in game and testing each outfit for issues, ie poke-through, strange movement, etc. Thank you for your patience and feel free to report any issues you may come across.

4 hours ago, Strager said:

Is it possible to use it with BD armor replacer? I want change just some clothes, not all armor.

Both mods perform the same function, so they aren't compatible. If you are comfortable using sseedit or creation kit, you could create a patch to do as you want though.

4 hours ago, Inanna17 said:

Both mods perform the same function, so they aren't compatible. If you are comfortable using sseedit or creation kit, you could create a patch to do as you want though.

Well, I'm not. ? But I will probably try to

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, neneXgod said:

I want to try out BHUNP but I don't know if BHUNP 3BA is compatible with most of SexLab mods ( Like Devious Device or SLUTS ... ) or not.

BHUNP is based off of unp. Any outfits or devices designed for unp will work. 3BA is for cbbe, which this conversion was not designed for.

2 hours ago, Inanna17 said:

BHUNP is based off of unp. Any outfits or devices designed for unp will work. 3BA is for cbbe, which this conversion was not designed for.

Oh, thanks you for clarification. I found this preset www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/33452 the other day. And it writes BHUNP 3BBB so I am little confused . 3BBB = 3BA right?

6 hours ago, neneXgod said:

Oh, thanks you for clarification. I found this preset www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/33452 the other day. And it writes BHUNP 3BBB so I am little confused . 3BBB = 3BA right?

3BA and 3BBB are referring to the skeleton the body is using, triple breast bone. But that is where the similarity ends. One is UNP based, the other CBBE. Looking at the link you provided, you will see that there are 2 main files. One for BHUNP the other for CBBE because the 2 are different. Hope that helps.

On 6/2/2021 at 10:29 PM, Inanna17 said:

3BA and 3BBB are referring to the skeleton the body is using, triple breast bone. But that is where the similarity ends. One is UNP based, the other CBBE. Looking at the link you provided, you will see that there are 2 main files. One for BHUNP the other for CBBE because the 2 are different. Hope that helps.

Damn son, BHUNP thighs are so much better than CBBE , I am now enlightened. Thanks you.

Ok, so back when the first version of this mod dropped, I downloaded it, learned how to use bodyslide, and built the outfits. When I loaded my saves, the outfits worked, and to my surprise (I was using BD's replacer at the time), the armors from AmidianBorn's content addon (Thalmor armor, the nordic variants, etc.) were still using the BD replacer meshes. This worked in my favor, as I like having a ton of variety in my armors. Now with this new update, after building my outfits again, this is no longer the case. I was wondering if this has to do with the update itself (it did mention changing the way the replacer follows file paths or something, idk, I kinda suck at this sort of thing) or if it's something I did in bodyslide. 

In the original conversion I used the file paths already present which were independent of traditional outfit and armor file paths. Problem was, you never knew what you were overwriting or being overwritten by, so I changed the pathing to better compliment the base game. This mod , BD's, and a number of others do the same thing and are thus incompatible without a lot of work. 

You probably did nothing wrong in bodyslide. Hope this explanation helps.

13 hours ago, bmoch_1995 said:

It does, but unfortunately, that means I have to drop your replacer. The texture issues its causing with it's conflicts with the Amidianborn content addon are just to visually distracting to put up with. Back to BD I guess.

The winner of mesh/texture conflicts will be determined by what loads last. Whatever is overwritten is lost. If you want your replacer, whether this or BD's, to be visible ingame, have it lower in your load order than the other.

If it hasn't already been fixed, thought I'd mention the Monk boots are linked to the wrong mesh (miner boots) easy fix in ck!

On 4/2/2021 at 9:17 PM, Inanna17 said:

Race menu high heels sounds like a great idea! Afaik it should fix height mis-match too, like when NPC's lean on a table they're floating above it.

Spoiler

(Apologies for ugly game - It's my test game without all the bells and whistles!)

20210612233452_1.thumb.jpg.1f5fe6226f2bace457070e8c3ff2bd22.jpg20210612233411_1.thumb.jpg.1969722331f28433ae015a6f0de35094.jpg

Also 'heels sound' would be a cool addition - https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1795-heels-sound/ 

Edited by EllyNelly