V4.B4.1

Yamete!.7z

No idea what I wanted to do for this one btw so Ill just upload it, yay

• Script Fixes, mostly script fixes
  • Redid MCM Filter (again) to now operate from the Victims POV. Also shiny, kili-colorful Headlines
  • Added an Option to specifically disable any NPC v NPC engages
  • Added an Option to specifically disable any Follower v Player engages
    • Yes the option to have Player engages by Followers disabled 1 by 1 was removed when I redid the Filter. Its for the sake of aesthetics, ok? Thats important too, ok?? (That aside, this Option is mostly placebo anyway. Its almost impossible for Followers to be valid aggressors, especially with the hostile check so dont you dare complain ? )
  • Added an Option to have a notification displayed when a NPC is being robbed
  • Added an Option to Auto Save the MCM under Debug -> Preset
  • Updated MCM Save & Load to respect new Settings, removed old Settings
  • Increased amount of Follower Slots in the Combat Quest from 5 to 10
  • NPC no longer unequip their Weapons when falling into Bleedout
  • Fixed an issue with Option Flags for Notifications bugging themselves out

I know youre already starting a new game for every version because youre all certainly listening to me when I say that those V4 betas arent backwards compatible, but I note anyway that this one especially will need a clean save :) 

Edited by Scrab
6 hours ago, Someone92 said:

One version of S Arousal gave NPCs a random staring arousal based on their voice. Is that feature no longer present in the newer versions of Arousal?

Cause I remember asking for it, and iirc it was implemented back then.

No clue but I know that mods that check for Arousal are often not working properly because newly spawned NPC arent always assigned an Arousal

Maybe one of those 50 versions of SLA are assigning a random start arousal but what about the other 49 ones?

Also idk why Yamete is no longer capitalized. Strings are weird in Papyrus, might have to put the name into the translation files sind that one seems to respect capitalisation, ayayah....

Edited by Scrab
2 hours ago, Scrab said:

(That aside, this Option is mostly placebo anyway. Its almost impossible for Followers to be valid aggressors, especially with the hostile check so dont you dare complain ? )

"Complains"

*duck and run*

2 hours ago, Scrab said:

Redid MCM Filter (again) to now operate from the Victims POV. Also shiny, kili-colorful Headlines

You might want to add something like

Player - Can be victim to

to make it clearer what you are configurating on that page.

At least for the colorful headlines you want to write out Female Creature / Female Pet so it becomes clear for what the F. stands.

edit2:

I read the description of Peril I stumbled upon a cool feature:

"If you draw your weapon or try to loot or steal anything, then combat will start before then."

Could such a feature also be implemented in Yamete? If you do an action that can be considered hostile after Resolution ended and you are in the grace period it instantly ends?

Edited by Someone92
3 hours ago, Scrab said:

will need a clean save

Since I posted I'm lvl16 a few posts back I've started 3 new games since :( , guess I'm a habitual restarter

So now I have no scrappies and I do miss it, to compensate I've installed Arousal Based Match Maker (but it's not the same).

So I was thinking (again)....

1) My yamete filter is the same as my scrappies filter

2) We have a creature filter in yamete (none in scrappies but it would probably be the same prefs if it was there)

3) A semi(?) arousal scanner in yamete but one in scrappies

4) Form Lists (friend faction) are almost same with scrappies n yamete?

Point is I was thinking of Yamete being a performance (less mods scanning for arousal etc) modular system where you can addon certain parts and disable others for example someone that doesn't like combat sex can disable that part and use the matchmaker part. I have aroused creatures installed (another arousal scanner for critters) and the only thing I use that for is when a critters arousal is high I get a "you are being pursued by a horny horse" and when I raise my hands "you have scared away your pursuer".  If that was a part of scrappies I could disable AC mod.

Was also thinking it would maybe reduce your workload todo list. Or am I just talking nonsense? :(

6 hours ago, Scrab said:

Increased amount of Follower Slots in the Combat Quest from 5 to 10

Thx to update

It was so hard to use the CK tool, but thank you for reflecting it

But,when i update 4.4B. ver

same problem : just recognize to actor 5

Even after the clean save, the same problem occurs.

Extraordinarily, the Rushed option is great. The reaction speed is better and cleaner than YACR or Defeat.

20210924170038_1.jpg.fac05c5128cb81e637a058e872834513.jpg

20210924143946_1.jpg.7e3ad43f7989d5a8cf118ca1b19f6c65.jpg

20210924122413_1.jpg.8138e0ad3fc0d6e028f045498479c502.jpg

Edited by riorao
2 hours ago, pinkfluf said:

another thought....

After losing in battle you blackout (consequence) upon waking you get a message "You were defeated in combat and bandits kidnapped Lydia" which starts a rescue mission to some dungeon/cell where bandits are repeatedly screwing Lydia.

If such option added, I may often be defeated willingly  (Though I may not hope to see  PC victim animation) ? 

but I suppose it may need to request as another mod ^^;?   (kidnap quest mod) 

Ideally,,I hope scenario,,,,  When PC (and followers) battle enemys ,  enemys could not  knock out PC,  ,but some one kid nap follower when run-away...  

12 hours ago, Someone92 said:

Could such a feature also be implemented in Yamete? If you do an action that can be considered hostile after Resolution ended and you are in the grace period it instantly ends

If I understand you correctly that should be doable ye. Might also make things slightly easier than micromanaging a custom animation that probably break more often than not anyway kek

7 hours ago, riorao said:

Even after the clean save, the same problem occurs.

Can you type "sqv yam_scan" into t he console and check if all Follower Slots are occupied with your Followers?

9 hours ago, pinkfluf said:

Was also thinking it would maybe reduce your workload todo list. Or am I just talking nonsense? :(

In general I want to avoid turning my mods into some kind of one-for-all thing

Imo its extremely annoying to have mods do more than advertised to, its one reason why I dont like DCL or Naked Dungeons

Naked Dungeons in particular is an interesting little mod in a way with a very simple yet unique mechanic but next to this one mechanic that you want from this mod (losing your armor when entering a Dungeon) it also adds

• some weird Guard Bondage System
  • I believe a pseudo radiant rape
  • a Disguise System
  • an extremely clunky Combat Defeat
  • a ZAZ and DD Dependency - which are utterly useless if you only care for the undressing part
  • arguably even the SL & SLA dependencies are unnecessary

I find those things extremely distracting, even when you can disable them, just the mere presence of those things annoy me. I dont like mods overloading themselves with content they got nothing to do with

Yamete is intended to be combat orinted and while the filters certainly are overlapping with Scrappies (not to say identical) I still dont want to merge the mod because I dont want people to bother about the Matchmaker when they just want to be beaten up or beat up others, making sure Yamete keeps its identity

9 hours ago, pinkfluf said:

After losing in battle you blackout (consequence) upon waking you get a message "You were defeated in combat and bandits kidnapped Lydia" which starts a rescue mission to some dungeon/cell where bandits are repeatedly screwing Lydia.

That would certainly be possible ye. I plan on making some custom Dungeons anyway so why not reverse roles; though those things take a decent junk of time & I need to properly think about how to build those dungeons into the Overworld. Probably just by temporarily replacing vanilla Dungeon entries, dont want to spam the world with new dungeon entries, huh...

5 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

so When I set NPC vs NPC disable with your regurn option (thanks) ,, NPC vs Follower still work?  

yes

Edited by Scrab
25 minutes ago, Scrab said:

In general I want to avoid turning my mods into some kind of one-for-all thing

I understand, guess I'll wait for scrappies (whimper)!

28 minutes ago, Scrab said:

I plan on making some custom Dungeons anyway so why not reverse roles;

Yup orrrr....

Combat Based Consequence Outcomes.............

1) Defeated by bandits - rescue Lydia from xyz bandit camp before she's executed you have 1hr , you get there 2hrs late and find Lydia's naked cum covered body hanging from a tree.

2) Defeated by enemy soldiers - you or follower get marched to near enemy hold naked in chains, for a public execution.

3) Forswarn - I guess they would spit roast you or follower, you could attempt a rescue or maybe take a seat and slice of Lydia's breast.

4) I'm running out of ideas ...

As you can probably tell I have time on my hands.

1 hour ago, Scrab said:

yes

Ok, So now I restrict NPC vs NPC (check OFF)  . then try to set new filter but I can not see any knock down or any pink colored assult info for my NPC about same test scene (which not install yamete). then I test only with this scene when up-date yamete with activate new version + set parameter from scratch)

as usually I miss set parameter again I suppose..   you described ,  

• Redid MCM Filter (again) to now operate from the Victims POV. Also shiny, kili-colorful Headlines

So can you confirm my setting is right ?   (so Male NPC and creature only atack and  start animation with Female follower Victim)

NewFilterSetting.JPG.d65a5dc5ea3b4a367f6258a8bf628a15.JPG

even though I toggle on NPC vs NPC (activate) , I still not see my follower victim animaiton.. (they knock down, but no men try to start rape... I check other setting, but It is almost same which I had used before. (do not see new setting about other parameter)

so anyway, I hope to confirm my filter setting is right or not.. to see Male NPC vs Female follower (Victim)

I set Restrictive option for filter. (then only change setting, as Victim POV) .. If you confirm it should work,, I may need to change other setting.. I can not confirm my self, if this setting is correct or not.. (just toggle each but still not success with new version)

Or if you change script, then new version start  conflict with another mod, I afraid.. (it is my side problem , then I simply remove them if my setting  is correct)

Edited by greenmango12
37 minutes ago, NicoleDragoness said:

YESSSS! Agree, agree, agree!

Maybe a stupid question:

- Scorpion, Spider and th other one profile. What the hell they are and what they do?

You can make 3 knock down - proflile.  (kind of preset)  named as Scorpion, Spider, and another). 

1.    Select Current profile >> customize  and edit.  as you need.  (it effect Victim status) 

2   after make 3 profile,  you apply it for each Actor. eg (PC  use Scorpion /   NPC  use Spider / Follower Creature use another one) etc.

prof.JPG.015dcf37734f957cd19f29781207fb02.JPG

then they can set different profile for knock out.  (at least it worked so with other version) but at current It not work for me ^^; 

(my setting is wrong ? some one confirm it please...)

Edited by greenmango12
40 minutes ago, pinkfluf said:

As you can probably tell I have time on my hands.

Theres a lot of potential regarding those Consequences, especially because they got literally nothing to do with the Combat Quest, which will be quite refreshing to work with.. just not bothering about potential Marks n stuff kek

Im planing on also adding a Framework into this similar to how I did it in Alternate Perspective or Nem in ODefeat where you can add your own Cosnequences, I guess that could be cool

26 minutes ago, NicoleDragoness said:

- Scorpion, Spider and th other one profile. What the hell they are and what they do?

in Conditions, you can customize a Profile (Scorp/Spider/Termite) to have certain Settings (Knockdown Chance etc), then you assign this Profile to one of the classes above.

E.g. Lets say you set Hit Registration in Scorpion to 100%, then assign it to Player & Follower, then both Player & Follower with have a 100% Hit registration Setting and NPC who use one of the other 2 Profiles which have default 75% Hit Registration, will only be having a 75% Hit registration

Maybe I really should just remove the Profile System.. huh..

13 minutes ago, greenmango12 said:

(so Male NPC and creature only atack and  start animation with Female follower Victim)

With this Setting the Following engages are valid:

• The Player can be assaulted by Females & Creatures (I cant see Male) NPC (but not Followers)
  • Female Followers will be engaged Male & Female NPC

NPC engages are entirely disabled by disabling all the Ticks on the rightern side, the same goes for Male Followers & Pets

V4.B4.1.1

Yamete!.7z

• Moar script fixes
  • After the Player got assaulted, their controls are no longer disabled. Instead when they draw a Weapon, enemies will instantly become hostile again
  • Fixed an issue with Followers not being properly recognized by the Combat Quest
Edited by Scrab
8 hours ago, Scrab said:

V4.B4.1.1

Spoiler

ScreenShot123.jpg.ff5186f828eb053a7d362fbcecf94a7e.jpg

The naked imperial guy fighting the stormcloak soldier were just in a scene the guy doesn't redress but the female does. Btw I also have victims redress option off in sexlab. Saw it on 2 occasions (same pic just next to imperial archer). Attaching pappy.

For this version I cleaned save with resaver, if that has any bearing on it, if it does ignore this post. thanks

Papyrus.0.log

14 hours ago, Scrab said:

V4.B4.1.1

Fixed an issue with Followers not being properly recognized by the Combat Quest

Thanks I test again,,,?  For me,  previous version could not detect  follower ( I test with  skyrim NPC who can be Follower without mod) 

but I am not good tester, then may miss something still.

I needed to set NPC related parameters in Filter tab,  to start animation for EFF Followers.  Do not know if it only happen for specific NPC,,, eg EFF follower  I  did  not finish the quest of her. eg Mjoll the Lioness .  I set her my follower by EFF.. 

but even though I test with Jodis,  I needed to set NPC VS NPC and set NPC valid character (agressor)  or Follower did not start animation, And I can not see the info (only see "be knocked down" ,after that  enemy NPC do not treat her as victim.   (use above setting, which you confirm , about PC victim, I simply forgot to check OFF,, I exclude it by profile , PC never knocked down ^^;) 

then only when I set NPC vs NPC filter, I can confirm Jodis or Mjoll be knoced down and assulted by Male NPC. with use same setting and save scene. I only change filter about NPC >> start follower victim animation...

(About prvious version, still not test with new version)

And I  think you need not remove proflile, because with use proflie, I can set same profile for 2 or 3 different Actor easy.. (if user hope to use same profile, it is easy)    or user may need to set  3 profiles for all 3 category...    we may only need some actual case guide,, as you described above = so user can understand, how to use clear,, at current FAQ and MCM  tips may differ for each beta... 

Edited by greenmango12
4 hours ago, pinkfluf said:

Disregard my last post I had the filter rules reversed, noticed when I had the notification for a male npc got knocked down by a female npc . Doh!!

><;  sorry I requested so then it have changed. I supposed  it can be more clear when I set, ?

(I hoped to use same view for filter (which set how Victim knock down etc)   and profile setting,   before we need to check on and off as Agressor view.  but we set profile for each Victim ytpe. now we can use FIlter as Victim view.. (then check on and off valid agressor for each Victim type) as same as profile setting... (then I requested so..) 

hmmm,,, maybe the newest version still not detect follower or NPC I think. (I go with  2 EFF follower this time,, my custom follower and "Jordis the Sword-Maiden" )

because when I use Filter which only set  female Follower agressor. (male and creature), with this setting, yamete not start animation.

then I only change FIlter, which set female NPC agressor as male and creature (added), with this setting yamete start animation for female follower victim.

Failed setting

test1.JPG.01750005db1291f4ae7a9151e9505a64.JPG

as you can see, I set  Male and creature as valid Agressor  for Female follower victim. it not worked.

but when I use this FIlter it worked.

setforNPC.JPG.f20d015d59ff1dd655501125b97dcd48.JPG

It suddenly start (though take some time to up-date)  yamete start animation for Female folllower. 

About both setting I use same proflie (which only hit occur for Follower) but PC and NPC not hit occur. (chance set as 0 percent) 

So Profile system can check Follower or NPC, but FIlter seems not check Follower or NPC. I feel

. (about both, I keep to activate NPC vs NPC on for FIlter,, so it is not matter)  

13 minutes ago, greenmango12 said:

hmmm,,, maybe the newest version still not detect follower or NPC I think. (I go with  2 EFF follower this time,, my custom follower and "Jordis the Sword-Maiden" )

First type sqv yam_scan in the console and make sure that Followers are actually in the correct slots of the combat quest so I know if the error is in the combat quest or my expression which filters gender

43 minutes ago, Scrab said:

First type sqv yam_scan in the console and make sure that Followers are actually in the correct slots of the combat quest so I know if the error is in the combat quest or my expression which filters gender

OK I try again.  (btw as you mentioned before, I suppose I can controll it by Profile so even though it not work with filter (only about NPC or Current Follower)

Then now I already set NPC agressor (2nd pic of above), yamete start animation.  (start animation with Jordis , she knocked down by male NPC). then I type it (by copy console mod)

now I only see this info

check1.JPG.9df95bfd66b6432242da17906c9cc353.JPG

Or is there way, to confirm current  follower (which I select) Yamete set as follower ? (eg check current Function etc with console,

or show Name who Yamete consider as Follower..  the script may work when start combat right?

I do not know if it not show full infomation which you need... I can not re-scroll in console.. so may try again, with more limit space. 

btw I do not  request strongly about this issue, if it seems really difficult.. becaues as you said, I can exclude by use profile only about NPC (non follower) with set hit chance.  . just hope you confirm. (when you make final guide or Faq etc) 

Edited by greenmango12