50 minutes ago, greenmango12 said:

And I asked already, so the parameter is for follower too? or there is no setting about follower?

Is it ALL Followers or some? Because I have a problem with Yamete not recognizing some Custom Followers (custom scripted or voiced Followers, like Sofia) and treating them as NPCs

52 minutes ago, greenmango12 said:

setting.JPG.2391d74dc0f62ae3a5d1cf5d3abfd25f.JPG

At the top of this page you can change the Profile for Player, Reapers, Follower and NPC.

Right there where it says "Current Profile" is where you change the Rules for THAT particular Profile (ie Scorpion) but if you click Scorpion, you can change to another Profile and those stats will be different.

55 minutes ago, greenmango12 said:

filter.JPG.c5cb946b5ae291dc248a4751b136a8da.JPG

On the Right hand side, in Green, it says "X Follower Behavior" and that's how you set Followers.

"Use Settings Below" means they will follow the same rules as that category, but you can also have them ignore the rules too.

There's a few things about the MCM that I feel are a little redundant or confusing at first as well, (Like the Filter (Creatures) should just be a list of check or uncheck. No need for the Use All/None/List thingy)  but this is A. Still a Beta, and B. Scrab is organizing it by their own logic right now, and this makes the most sense to how it's being put together by them.

Yametes MCM has a LOT going on, and some of it isn't even implemented (fully) yet.

Maybe if you tell me what you want, I can try and build the proper MCM save for you for the latest Beta.

1 hour ago, Scrab said:

The issue with the Filter is the odd numbers. Cant put it on a single column as there are 3/5 categories and the individual options per category is 5 or 7, moving the Follower into the actual settings box looks weird, same for making another headline above each Follower command, ayah

I am wondering, since you already treat followers and NPCs differently, would the filter take longer if NPCs and followers are completely separated like this?

Male NPC: Valid Targets >X========	>X==================
<> Player				<> Male NPCs
<> Creature				<> Female NPcs
Male Followers: Valid Targets >X==	>X==================
<> Player				<> Male NPCs
<> Creature				<> Female NPcs

Cause in your setting, you have to check for sex of aggressor, NPC or Follower, Behavior state, and potentially check if target is valid.

The above would check sex of aggressor, NPC or Follower, and always check if target is valid.

1 hour ago, greenmango12 said:

so now I hope Male NPC and creature valid target as Follower. = they will rape my follower but not NPC.

there is no option about Follower,

If I remember in General, you can set the chance that NPCs knocked down down (read: raped) by NPCs, NPCs knocked down by followers, and followers knocked down by NPCs.

Set Followers by NPCs to 100%, and NPCs by NPCs and NPCs by Followers to 0%.

1 hour ago, semper_solus said:

Like the Filter (Creatures) should just be a list of check or uncheck. No need for the Use All/None/List thingy

I admittedly overthink things a lot. This one setting in particular has a certain usage when thinking about performance and custom creatures; If only "Use List" would be available, then custom creatures would never be respected as they arent listed in the MCM, I am uncertain if this would even matter to anyone though. Second, using "None" or "Any" skips the check and returns instantly, which is a lot faster. I admittedly fail to recognize a users POV since I dont play the game anymore myself, in that way none or any probably feel pointless since you hold no knowledge about the internal structure and use list seems confusing for similar reasons, huh (Lesgo Scrab, sounding like a snob again)

Considering custom Creatures (not all custom Creatures use a unique model & skeleton) is important if a Selective & Restrictive Filter model stays transparent. And here I am yet again at my lack of a users POV, to me it makes sense to leave this Option public. In Rushed Restrictive may be the best option but in Traditional Selective is most efficient. In Mixed however it comes down to personal preference if you only want to be knocked down with a Scene, or by anyone that hits you and just take the Scene as a bonus if it matches up?

Then we get over to the Chance Settings. Are they necessary? Technically you can disable all of those interactions through the Filter Page - and individual Chance Settings through the Conditioning Tab (If I add the Chance Settings there instead)

The Conditioning Tab confuses a lot of people apparently, should I explain it properly somewhere or is it just too abstract? When I made it I thought its really useful because it allows you to use the same settings for different types without the need of manually copying them over

The Filter is very bulky in V3, in V4 I wanted to strip it down, make it smaller and faster to customize, fearing the old filter would scare people off with its size; whichs why there is no "Male NPC: ...", "Male Follower: ..." Setting either, as that would significantly increase the amount of entries in that Page and make it less readable, basically the exact opposite of what I wanted to achieve

This is certainly one reason why Im this transparent regarding V4, instead of just silently doing everything and uploading V4 (which now looks a lot different to how I originally planed it). V4 isnt a smoll update, its a large scale rewrite of Yamete; strictly speaking, V3 and V4 have nothing in common they are 2 different mods sharing the same name

Edited by Scrab

At the top of this page you can change the Profile for Player, Reapers, Follower and NPC.

Right there where it says "Current Profile" is where you change the Rules for THAT particular Profile (ie Scorpion) but if you click Scorpion, you can change to another Profile and those stats will be different.

Yes I notice it, but at same time we can change each profile setting with select (eg as default scorpion)

so at least I keep same setting, it work for follower too.  (though maybe most of case we may use different setting, but if so there is no meaniing to set such unique name, because we change as we need for each profile.  ^^;

it seems more clear. simply use Custom1, Custom 2, Custom 3, then select it for NPC or player or Follower .

On the Right hand side, in Green, it says "X Follower Behavior" and that's how you set Followers.

"Use Settings Below" means they will follow the same rules as that category, but you can also have them ignore the rules too.

BUt when I hover over, it says it decide the valid target so I believe, it means X follower may rape or not.

about my case I do not need any setting (I think so). because I do not hope my follower will rape creature or other NPC.

(I only hope Follower Victim at least for my current game and test) so I do not think I can use this option.  or I set none = follower never rape others. 

So there are too many category, at same time each category offer reverse meaning option , it confuse me much ,,,

eg I really suprised filter creature there is 3 options, with check...  though after all I set list, then activate most of them.

Though I still miss something, but I test gain and again, with change setting == never see animation start but Followers nock down too many times =  I see info with color.   so finally I give up about test this beta ^^;  

WHat I want is really simple though..

I play as PC, but not rape any one with Yamete. 

I hope Yamete just check NPC (male)/ Creature  vs Follower (Victim)  

it is start for me.

and my follower = all straight F. then they never rape others. but only be raped by male NPC (enemy) and Creatures.

and I do not need to set strict parameter,s but just hope to see really easy follower knock down >> and start animation>>

soon follower return >> again raped..

to stop I fight or kill then change area. 

so if you kindly offer setting file for the beta 4.3 , I can easy filter out un-necessary creatures.

But at same time I think if Yamete sometimes can  not start animation for first animation.. because I almost see same issue for V3 too.

Once it start animation, my followers VS creature (draugars) show again and again even though we change area.

but untill start sexlab  animation,, they only knocked down for a while. I confirm, then  I move around or hide then change  place far away, and  order follower to follow me by EFF shout etc,, , suddnly I confirm sex animation start.. 

(then after I see one animation start,, Yamete V3.2  work really stable.. )  I do not know reason though... anyway about V3.2 I can manage most of case without problem. . so I suppose it should be my mistake about setting.  about beta, I actually exhausted self for this test ^^;  but if you kindly offer stable setting I may try again.. only one thing I did not is,, restart sexlab data base (I do not think I need it,,, but maybe try again with your stable setting)

do not need hurry,,, though.. so if you play like me,, hope you save the setting and atach when you could find time. thanks.

1 hour ago, Someone92 said:

IIf I remember in General, you can set the chance that NPCs knocked down down (read: raped) by NPCs, NPCs knocked down by followers, and followers knocked down by NPCs.

Set Followers by NPCs to 100%, and NPCs by NPCs and NPCs by Followers to 0%.

Yes I think I set it so.. then I see yamete inform "XXX nocked down by Draugar/ DragarXXX"  maybe 20 times over ^^;

but with the setting I do not think I can set Agressor (NPC) as male only. V3. offer the option .  (though I may not care much about it, if they correctly wear strapon, but I may hope to VS NPC female. usually, then not hope NPC female atack my followers if I can...   it is small issue.. though.. (the problem is I can not start any animation (with current scene VS draugars or dragon priest ^^;)

And  I start clean scene (not installed Yamete) for 2 version.  

10 minutes ago, Scrab said:

Technically you can disable all of those interactions through the Filter Page - and individual Chance Settings through the Conditioning Tab

Hm, thinking about it, what you cannot do without the Knockdown Chances is to set that NPCs can only be knocked down by other NPCs, or only knocked down by followers.

With Conditions and Filters, you can only either make it possible that NPCs can be knocked down by NPCs and Follower, nor not knocked down by NPCs and Followers.

Oh wait, you can set Follower behavior to None. So the only thing not possible is NPCs to be only being able to be knocked down by Followers.

33 minutes ago, Scrab said:

The Conditioning Tab confuses a lot of people apparently, should I explain it properly somewhere or is it just too abstract?

I think one thing that confuses people is the ordering of pages, and naming of them.

I would say what most people want to set up first in a combat rape mod is who are valid victims, and who are valid aggressors.

So moving Conditions and Filters right underneath General would be a good start.

Then, making clearer names, maybe Victim Settings and Aggressor Settings, might be a good idea.

Then, in Conditions the four first entries Player Profile , Reapers Mercy Profile, Follower Profile, NPC/Creature Profile need to be more eye-catchy, maybe in color or so? I totally didn't realized how imported they were upon looking through the MCM the first few times.

Even though it might be more work to set up, it properly make it clearer if you remove the four first entries and just have a profile for all four you have to set manually.

49 minutes ago, Scrab said:

The Filter is very bulky in V3, in V4 I wanted to strip it down, make it smaller and faster to customize; whichs why there is no "Male NPC: ...", "Male Follower: ..." Setting, as that would significantly increase the amount of entries in that Page and make it less readable

I think being able to set the valid targets of followers the very same way you can set the valid targets of NPCs is easier to grasp for most than having to open a sub-menu, even if the page will become twice as long.

Btw: The follower submenu reads <FONT COLOR = >$YAM_FILTERFOLBEHAVIOR

More importantly, what performs better? That question should be the limiting factor, not how bloated the MCM might become.

Also, it might make sense to merge the pages Defeat and Resolution, even though they are separated by the mod. The Resolution part simply won't show up if you have selected RUSHED as the scenario.

I have noticed "Final Bleedout" in the description of Scenario Choice. What is meant by that? In Bleedout Types that phrase is not used.

A question regarding how the mod functions:

If I select Rushed, and an NPC is knocked down, the rape occurs, then there is a 25% (adjustable) bleedout chance, meaning one of the Bleedout Types in Defeat is selected.

What do the different Bleedout Types exactly do?

What happens if the PC falls into Bleedout?

50 minutes ago, greenmango12 said:

it is start for me.

In Conditions, give set Follower Profile to Scorpion. Select Current Profile Scorpion and adjust it to your liking.

Then, select Current Profile Spider and set Weakened Health Threshold (Upper) to 0%, Stripped Knockdown Chance to 0%, and Stripping Lose Item Chance to 0%.

Set Player Profile and NPC / Creature Profile to Spider.

Now, only followers can be raped, the PC (you) and NPC/Creatures cannot be raped.

And if I am informed correctly unless you activate Reapers Mercy manually the PC (you) will also never rape ever.

edit:

Oh, in Filter, tick Male NPC: Valid Targets Female NPC and Creature: Valid Targets Female NPC. Untick everything else.

Now only male NPCs and creatures can rape, and they can only rape female NPCs. And as we excluded non-follower NPCs in Conditions, they will only rape female followers.

Edited by Someone92
4 hours ago, Scrab said:

I admittedly overthink things a lot. This one setting in particular has a certain usage when thinking about performance and custom creatures; If only "Use List" would be available, then custom creatures would never be respected as they arent listed in the MCM,

Ah yes, that makes sense then. Don't change a thing about it. As someone who has randomly come across custom creature mods, I'd like to know they had support

2 hours ago, Someone92 said:

edit:

Oh, in Filter, tick Male NPC: Valid Targets Female NPC and Creature: Valid Targets Female NPC. Untick everything else.

Now only male NPCs and creatures can rape, and they can only rape female NPCs. And as we excluded non-follower NPCs in Conditions, they will only rape female followers.

Actually about PC I already got answer from Scrab, as you said, so I can avoid PC rape victim/agressor  (and I thiink it work already, )  without use  different  profile (even though I use same threshhold for all profile, to easy knocked out,,  PC already excluded by other setting I think. 

Then about NPC and Follower so you means, Follower is included in  NPC setting about Filter.  so it may work as you described.   then I may ask to separate Follower and NPC in Filter too..

About V3.2 , the MCM menu Filter is really clear at least for user set those.   if Scrab can agree... for future stable version.

Though ideally, Follower should be separated as Female Follower/Male Follower/Creature Follower as same as NPC 

(I know it make the UI page really long, but after all we drug down and up, to show the category , so it not matter,, mix use other group setting page is more complex for me...

4 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

WHat I want is really simple though..

I play as PC, but not rape any one with Yamete. 

it is start for me.

So just to make it clear...

You want it to only affect Female Followers and Female NPCs. And to only be by Male NPCs and Creatures?

Do you want me to Ignore the Armor Break setting and only focus on the Health setting?

So just to make it clear...

You want it to only affect Female Followers and Female NPCs. And to only be by Male NPCs and Creatures?

Do you want me to Ignore the Armor Break setting and only focus on the Health setting?

Ideally I hope to avoid female NPC (eg one of bandit in dungeon) will be victim by other NPC. only follower will be victim 

and yes at least for start point, I ignore any Armor Break setting. and no equipment  lost, just knocked down and be victim.

quickly return fight.  after I could confirm it work for same save scene, I may edit from it.. thanks

====

eg I enter dungeon with my F follower.. name as F  >> F will be easy victim by Draugars again and again. untill I help F.

then to confirm option working, I say good bye.. then now F is not follower but just Female NPC,,, Near Druagar not atack her.  (as Victim)  even though she knocked down.

(sometimes I say follower good bye in dungeon, to check those option)

And one thing about V3.2,, I sometimes see, message " Yamete Paused" but I do not change anything.. maybe Yamete auto pose with current condition etc?

But even though I found enemy, Yamete stop to work, >> I need to use MCM setting to return it..  I do not know when Yamete auto pose...

(I know I can assgin hot key to pause,, but I do not use the key at all... but Yamete sometimes Auto pause I feel.. though it is only about V3.1 and 3.2.

do not know about beta...

Edited by greenmango12
13 hours ago, Someone92 said:

More importantly, what performs better? That question should be the limiting factor, not how bloated the MCM might become.

Both ways are neglectable, the gender check is just math since V4, a single equation thats done in less than half a millisecond even for Papyrus standards.. probably

My main intention is to not make the Filter look too intimidating since I personally found that extremely annoying during testing, to have this super big wall loaded up

I dont even know how Defeat handles this, does it even have this kind of check or just disables some things entirely?

In any way, I did split it again into 2 segments, looking like this now:

Spoiler

ScreenShot1.png

I have noticed "Final Bleedout" in the description of Scenario Choice. What is meant by that? In Bleedout Types that phrase is not used.

I have limited space in this Option Highlight, final Bleedout simply means that its "final", its ending combat for that Actor for good, no more standing up

All Bleedout Types are final Bleedouts (maybe I just rename Bleedout Types to Final Bleedout, that should make it more clear, non?), the Regular one lasts "till combat ends", withered "for eternity" (forever, doesnt ever expire) and Death Sentence lasts "to death" - until you die (Death Sentence slowly drains your Hp until you die)

What happens if the PC falls into Bleedout?

Most algorithms in Yamete dont recognize the Player as a special kind of Actor, meaning theyre treated as a regular NPC and NPC that fall into Bleedout are either just knocked out until combat ends, withered or sentenced to death

Im not designing my stuff with the power of friendship that makes the Player some untouchable supreme overlord that is mutually immune to any cruelty, withered knocks you down and Death Sentence kills you like any other NPC too

The only thing important in my design is that content doesnt feel repetitive or frustrating. For that matter and since NPC cant come to the conclusion to pick up a health potion to save the player by themselves, I will implement functionality that has you saved after some time and I will also offer you the option to kill yourself to escape withered without actively reloading a save

When I get to escape functions (UI stuff using iWW with Input minigames probably (will try to avoid button smashin though)) I might also do a manual escape from it too

filter looks better now but wondering where r the futas?

Scrab can you add "Subject.Getplayerteamate" to quest sections for custom followers like Inigo, Sofia etc.

So after a hard fight Lydia still in bleedout comes crawling over to me....

Lydia: D.D..Do you have a healing potion my thane?

Fluffykins: Nope Sorry... looks like your in a bad way

Lydia: I..I just need some time to heal.

Fluffykins: Nope sorry I don't have time , I should just put you out of your misery (draws sword).

Lydia: NO wait I..I can make... (SCHLUNK) !

I'm guessing reapers mercy will allow this?

The alternate start bug post on nexus had me in stitches :) :) ...thanks for that!!

39 minutes ago, pinkfluf said:

but wondering where r the futas?

Under Adult Frames -> SexLab -> Additional Filter Options. I just didnt enable it for this Screenshot

I'm guessing reapers mercy will allow this?

Once I finished my work on the MCM Ill upload another Beta

This one includes, next to the changes to the MCM, a reimplementation of Reapers Judgement which allows you to

1) Claim

2) Enslave

3) Kill

4) Assault

5) Rescue

..any Actor in Bleedout, though if its a Vanilla caused Bleedout you will have to enable Reapers Mercy first to gain access to the menu

For killing, that works even essential ones, though Yamete will ask for conformation on this first. Killing has no animation yet either

Enslavement works like a mini follower framework where you get an actor aimlessly walking after you. You can beat them to death, tell them to wait or carry, assault them and they wont a thing against it. Though if you beat them theyll still become hostile and wont talk to you for a while

Oh yea also I developed dialogue-phobia, so Slaves dont talk, and enslaving someone will make the hate you, yw

The alternate start bug post on nexus had me in stitches :) :) ...thanks for that!!

Huh?

Edited by Scrab
11 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

Ideally I hope to avoid female NPC (eg one of bandit in dungeon) will be victim by other NPC. only follower will be victim 

and yes at least for start point, I ignore any Armor Break setting. and no equipment  lost, just knocked down and be victim.

quickly return fight.  after I could confirm it work for same save scene, I may edit from it.. thanks

MCM.json

Just to confirm this save is for the latest Beta version.

Follower is set to Scorpion with Knockdown at 80% or less.

Not sure how to just negate Bleedout, so I have it set to Endless which will break the moment you attack the Draugr (if thats where you're testing it)

59 minutes ago, semper_solus said:

MCM.json 6.96 kB · 0 downloads

Just to confirm this save is for the latest Beta version.

Follower is set to Scorpion with Knockdown at 80% or less.

Not sure how to just negate Bleedout, so I have it set to Endless which will break the moment you attack the Draugr (if thats where you're testing it)

Yes at current I simply ignore about Bleedout or small tune to start animation. (Of course after I understand, each option meaning more clear, I edit them as I like. though)  

I might ask again, when stable version released about min and max threshold  usage ^^;  

And Endless is OK.. I later change those setting... (to protect Follower once raped..for a while. or set limit,,so I can change map with follower)   Really thanks you take time for it..?  I test and report again,, 

====
yes it work  about same scene, as I expected... with my setting it never worked for me. (only knock out but no animation start)   I actually suprised, why my setting did not work.

I check the difference, then the  , NPC  vs NPC  setting seems different from me.. (I believed, I need not to set it)  maybe it is key to prevent start animation for followers?  or maybe I need to consider Follower as NPC for another setting I suppose. (I distnguish usually.. )

Anyway really thanks you I keep this as default.. and recoomend for anyone who hope to see NPC vs NPC stable as base setting preset. 

now I can change version( may use current profile for quest play)

NPCVSNPC.JPG

Edited by greenmango12
31 minutes ago, greenmango12 said:

Yes at current I simply ignore about Bleedout or small tune to start animation. (Of course after I understand, each option meaning more clear, I edit them as I like. though)  

I might ask again, when stable version released about min and max threshold  usage ^^;  

And Endless is OK.. I later change those setting... (to protect Follower once raped..for a while. or set limit,,so I can change map with follower)   Really thanks you take time for it..?  I test and report again,, 

====
yes it work  about same scene, as I expected... with my setting it never worked for me. (only knock out but no animation start)   I actually suprised, why my setting did not work.

I check the difference, then the  , NPC  vs NPC  setting seems different from me.. (I believed, I need not to set it)  maybe it is key to prevent start animation for followers?  or maybe I need to consider Follower as NPC for another setting I suppose. (I distnguish usually.. )

Anyway really thanks you I keep this as default.. and recoomend for anyone who hope to see NPC vs NPC stable as base setting preset. 

now I can change version( may use current profile for quest play)

NPCVSNPC.JPG

Ah I finally understand,, I perfectly miss use the Filter right pane... It is kind of UI problem for me^^;

I did not thinks,  right pane and left pane need to use for same Actor.. Right pane of Filter should be only work for Follower..

but it not.. so 

Male NPC ; Valid target have Player, Creature, Male NPC, Female NPC, as toggle option..

I did not think so,, then do not know why, Male NPC have no option about Female /Male NPC... 

but Male Follower have option. only about Male and Female NPC, but not have option for creature, and Player ^^;

I believe, there should be same miss understanding for some user..  the pane dividing way cause it.

setting2.JPG.a08c8a874bdeb4b21540544987d0aaad.JPG

So I perfectly miss use and ignore right pane. but I need to use right pane option for Valid target of Male NPC...

then the Green (about Follower) use same setting... with Use Setting Below ^^;   but after understand ugae, it is not problem at all. so I may just need some detail guide... (tips not clear teach me the usage... )

Getting closer & closer to the 2 post long patchnote monstrosity that V4 will be, yay.

V4.B3.3

Yamete!.7z

This here is primarily intended to showcase the MCM rewrite

• I fused Defeat & Resolution together, I originally didnt really like the size of that Page but if you get used to it it isnt too bad
  • I already showed the Filter Settings
  • Conditioning Tab got a few things renamed & reordered;
    • I removed the Chance Setting that was in Defeat previously and move it to the Condition Page
    • Stripped is now named Vulnerable to make it less likely to be confused with "Stripping" and has no longer its own Chance Setting
    • Stripping now has its own Blocked Setting
    • I overhauled some Highlights, Option Names & Read me's across the MCM
  • The unused Options in Reapers Mercy are also gone for the time being

You cant use the MCM.json from previous versions and I am unsure if the ones you make now will stay or even work perfectly fine as I first wanted to know if this iteration is easier to understand to those that did have issues

On top of that

• Added an Option to set Arousal in the MCM under Adult Frames -> SexLab
    • Note that if using SL as Framework, SL Aroused is also required. Its both or neither
  • Fixed an issue in Rushed causing the Consequence Chance to be another than the Default Value
  • Fixed an issue with Followers losing their Teammates Flag mid combat, causing them to potentially no longer be hostile to the Players enemies after they knocked down someone
  • Fixed an issue with Bleedout SFX not appearing on Victims
  • Added a Yamete.psc Script which can be used to hook into. Current contents:
    • StartPlayerConsequence(int overwrite) 
      • Start one of Yametes owned Consequences, ID doesnt matter rn because there is only one. Yay.
    • StartResolution(Actor[] victim, Actor[] victoire, bool knockdownVictims, int consequence)
      • A little hack to start Yametes Resolution Quest
      • 0 - Random
      • 1 - Robbing
      • 2 - Rape
      • Anything else breaks the Resolution Quest. I dont do defensive Program.. for the most part
  • Reimplemented Reapers Judgement:

Reapers Judgement

..works but only for non hostile NPC. You can technically enslave hostile NPC, that works completely fine but theyll never not be hostile so you cant really give them any commands like ever also they interact weirdly with the Combat Quest, as in random hostility & removal of Marks. so be aware of that. Its still a WIP

The thing no longer ctds and outfit management seems to be working mostly fine too, the only oddity I found is that they sometimes dont get undressed upon enslavement, not sure if I can fix that. Seems to be a vanilla thing

Few things about Claiming Victims:

• A claimed Victim stays Claimed over Cell Changes. By the time of writing this, the only ways to free a Claimed Victim is to either Kill, Enslave or Heal it (With Potion or Spell)
    • Be aware that I dont record Claimed NPCs anywhere. That means its very well possible for those NPC to despawn if they arent referencred somewhere else in some way; so for the sake of your savegames lifetime dont claim generic NPC like bandits and have them stay Claimed in some Dungeon for the next 2 Winters
      Im unsure if they can despawn or not and if they do despawn, if the Mark is properly cleaned up (not like you would use the beta in a real game, right?). Might be something worth testing
  • The "Claimed Mark" acts the same way as a Bleedout Mark, this means it can be used to cleanse Wither & Death Sentence from Actors
  • Claimed Victims cant engage Combat
  • You can kill Claimed Victims without any restriction. This is unique to Claimed Victims, you cant kill Enslaved Victims like that. I consider it your responsibility and problem if you decide to go off and kill any essential NPC in the game - which you can do. Creatures should work too
  • Claimed Victims dont have any Script Load. So there should be no direct impact on performance when claiming every unique NPC in the entire game

Then next we got Enslavement

• As mentioned works for both Hostile & non Hostile but you cant engage Dialogue with Hostile Actors
  • Acts as a pseudo Follower Frame. You can tell them to wait, follow, carry, "bend over" (whatever that means), wear Outfits and set them free again
  • Enslaving an Unique Actor makes them an Enemy, for the Record: If you make them hate you even more theyll attack on sight. Generic NPC dont have their Disposition changed to avoid SaveGame corruption, yw
  • As with claimed NPC, they cannot engage Combat (can however become Hostile)
  • Currently theres a cap to only allow 1 Enslaved NPC, Ill increase this Cap if the System works as expected
  • Enslaved Victims arent real Followers and as such, will never be managed by a Follower Framework

For both, claiming & enslaving goes that things are subject to change. The Main System (Reapers Mercy) isnt being implemented yet so there might be changes going forward to better complement Reapers Mercy

Reapers Mercy

Lets go over this too real quick

I was thinking about what Reapers Mercy is used for and how you could properly emphasize that in a Perk Environment without pulling it too far away from the original Implementation

I came to the conclusion that Reapers Mercy will always be some stupidly broken ability for one and secondly that I dont actually care about it being broken as long as it isnt too much facerolling and yet most of you will just use it to live out your kinks anyway so.... yea

Reapers Mercy will start out as a little evil definetly not broken ability that claims anything it touches as long as its below 20%? 25%? Hp. This will basically be your entry Perk and I will probably hand it over to you for free when enabling Yamete in the MCM

From there, this first Perk will have multiple Stages to increase this Cap. 20/30/40/55/70 or something, so you can decide how high you want it. I probably wont have it scale up all the way to 100% though

Then I will split the Perk Tree into multiple branches, one to introduce the remaining knockdown methods and maybe a few more into Reapers Mercy which when you first get it will only hold the 20% Condition, one will be about making sure you dont accidentally kill the Victim, things like that

The Tree should be at least the size of a Vanilla Perk tree, so roughly 20 Points will be needed to max it out completely. You will gain access to the tree by talking to a black market agent and if possible there will also be an option to reset your perk points to balance the tree out yourself when you feel that 70% Hp con makes it too easy to claim victims

Perk Points you gain by Claiming, Enslaving and Trading with Agents. Claiming Wares other knocked down will however reward less points

If you do not use this custom perk tree thing, you will still talk to the agents but Im going to create a basic Vanilla Message System for it. Like those super old pseudo MCM Menus with the message rotating

Edited by Scrab
29 minutes ago, NicoleDragoness said:

Does V4 work with LE?

Yes but youll have to do some FNIS stuff to get it to work

Download tuxas V3.1 and grab the .hkx files from it, then the .hkx posted here 

Next you get my latest Beta; replace the .hkx from my version with the one from V3.1 and the one you downloaded on the previous beta post, then run FNIS for modders to get a LE version of the FNIS behavior file

After that the mod should work for LE

On 9/21/2021 at 1:50 PM, Scrab said:

I dont even know how Defeat handles this, does it even have this kind of check or just disables some things entirely?

To be honest, me neither. LE crashed too often to be playable, so the last combat rape mod I used was Oblivion's WappyOne's Lovers RaperS.

That reminds me, does Skyrim also have a Responsibility / morality value for NPCs? So that you could set that NPCs with a Responsibility value of x or higher won't rape you to prevent that e.g. guards rape you.

On 9/21/2021 at 1:50 PM, Scrab said:

Most algorithms in Yamete dont recognize the Player as a special kind of Actor

I was wondering because the old MCM specifically talked about NPC bleedouts, and didn'T mentioned PC ones.

A question about settings in Conditions:
If I set Health Threshold to 0%, Strip Chance to 0%, and Essential Player enabled, does a knockdown / bleedout / consequence happens guaranteed at reaching 0 health?

4 hours ago, Scrab said:

I overhauled some Highlights, Option Names & Read me's across the MCM

Looks much cleaner so far. Will see if I can find some hrd to understand parts in the future.

Adult Frames -> SebLab Options -> Arousal is set by default to -1.

17 minutes ago, Someone92 said:

If I set Health Threshold to 0%, Strip Chance to 0%, and Essential Player enabled, does a knockdown / bleedout / consequence happens guaranteed at reaching 0 health?

Uh.. in the new MCM, if you set hit recognition in Base Settings to 0%, then both Vulnerable (no Armor worn) and Weakened (Hp Threshold) will be basically disabled. The only way for you to then be knocked down is by using the Essential Setting, ye

29 minutes ago, Someone92 said:

That reminds me, does Skyrim also have a Responsibility / morality value for NPCs? So that you could set that NPCs with a Responsibility value of x or higher won't rape you to prevent that e.g. guards rape you

In a way, yes. Morality in Vanilla has 4 Stages, reaching from committing no crime whatsoever to willingly commit any crime. No crime is what majority of townsfolk has

Though I dare to question, what would those people do to you if not raping you, robbing is kinda out of question there too. Guess Id then had to expand on Resolution quite a bit to make sure theres something that covery everything

1 hour ago, Scrab said:

The only way for you to then be knocked down is by using the Essential Setting, ye

Nice, so it's a Death Alternative alternative, then. :)

1 hour ago, Scrab said:

No crime is what majority of townsfolk has

Hm, so it is practically useless.

In Oblivion for the most part only guards had Responsibility of 100, so you could use that to easily exclude them from assaulting someone and / or joining a gang rape.

1 hour ago, Scrab said:

Guess Id then had to expand on Resolution quite a bit to make sure theres something that covery everything

If there is a guard among the victors the default prison outcome is one idea (if you have a bounty).

Simple Slavery Plus Plus is another candidate.

If you want to be more specific, becoming the Public Whore of the city you have been bested in sounds also like a fitting outcome (if bounty and guard among victors).

Oh wait, Resolutions, not Consequences.