F.M.S. Female Monsters of Skyrim -Extras Addon SSE

F.M.S. Female Monsters of Skyrim -Extras Addon SSE

View File

This mod requires F.M.S. Female Monsters of Skyrim to work.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/40350?tab=description

This is an addon To F.M.S. Female Monsters of Skyrim that adds adult themed assets and areas to the test area/ player home. 

Additions:

Gallows

Dungeon with with Zaz assets

Prisoners 

Play room - door located in the bedroom

Adult pull chains for dancers

Must download all included files to function properly - SSE Conversions

Zaz Animations, HAnimations, and Esterus are not mine- I take no credit for content

Load Extras esp after main esp.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/25/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

• 1 month later...

The Archive is broken error is something to do with Meshes\ZaZ-UltimateDataPacks\Zaz-Cages\ZazBigRoundCageBodyMidSize.nif

I can't unpack the folder to modify it with Ultra Zip Opener, I get an incorrect password message.

Anyone have any solutions? Was anyone able to get the Zaz files to install correctly?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/15/2021 at 9:33 PM, charclone said:

The Archive is broken error is something to do with Meshes\ZaZ-UltimateDataPacks\Zaz-Cages\ZazBigRoundCageBodyMidSize.nif

I can't unpack the folder to modify it with Ultra Zip Opener, I get an incorrect password message.

Anyone have any solutions? Was anyone able to get the Zaz files to install correctly?

maybe try to get estrus and zaz packs from the actual LL/nexus links instead of authors link and use mod organizer if you are not already. thats my best guess.

On 4/18/2021 at 12:47 PM, Fyourcouch said:

maybe try to get estrus and zaz packs from the actual LL/nexus links instead of authors link and use mod organizer if you are not already. thats my best guess.

I'm running the ZaZ packs from LL, those work fine, but not the ZaZ/Estrus items from this mod.

Where do I go to find stuff from this mod? It says "test area/ player home" but I don't know what that means. Tried going into Breezehome or qasmoke but there's nothing different.

Edit: Apparently this AND the main mod are not working at all, and I can't figure out why. Tried looking at required mods, tried looking at posts in Nexus but nobody says why. I know there's supposed to be a trapdoor near Olava's house, but there isn't.

• 1 month later...
On 4/19/2021 at 3:00 PM, charclone said:

I'm running the ZaZ packs from LL, those work fine, but not the ZaZ/Estrus items from this mod.

What about the Hanimation files? Does that mean all we really need to download is the extras ESP as long as we are running a ZAZ pack and Estrus plus the requirements?

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/13/2021 at 9:14 AM, Ends_and_Memes said:

What about the Hanimation files? Does that mean all we really need to download is the extras ESP as long as we are running a ZAZ pack and Estrus plus the requirements?

Didn't get any issues with Hanimation files.

• 1 month later...
On 6/13/2021 at 7:53 AM, Ends_and_Memes said:

you ever find a fix? I can't load the Hanimation dll either.

these are all .rar files you can't unpackage them with 7zip you need winrar and plus the animation packs were packaged right on this specific page but if you look up hanimation pack on here you can find the original mod author's pack and it will be packaged right

• 1 month later...
On 8/21/2021 at 11:23 PM, magickik22 said:

these are all .rar files you can't unpackage them with 7zip you need winrar and plus the animation packs were packaged right on this specific page but if you look up hanimation pack on here you can find the original mod author's pack and it will be packaged right

7zip handles .rar files perfectly fine.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...