Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legends & the Secret Fairy Nude Mods

Hace 1 minuto, PancakeSalesman dijo:

Arrastré los archivos a los lugares correctos y se copiaron muy bien, pero cuando comencé el juego, me golpeó con una pantalla blanca sin fin. Realmente no quiero tener que verificar los archivos del juego y volver a descargar esto. ¿¿Qué estoy haciendo mal??

man, it has not happened to me ... but I would review the steam update (since the other day it was updated and I had to reinstall the mods ... but if when turning off and on the pc it happens to you again, pucha my recommendation is to uninstall the game, reinstall it, occupy the guts tools ... try the game without the mods and then replace one by one ... I would do it like this to verify if something happens with my computer ... so less in my case I have not had problems ... my game works flawlessly even with the new modifications that I add

1 hour ago, PancakeSalesman said:

how do you install the g1t files? I cannot find the proper place to put them.

The newer mods for the pictures are for files inside of PACK00_01.PAK. When you unpack it with gust_tools and merge the data folders like what we do for PACK00_02.PAK, you'll be able to place the newer g1t modded files inside "...\Atelier Ryza 2\Data\x64\res_cmn\ipu" or "...\Atelier Ryza 2\Data\x64\res_cmn\ui"

7 hours ago, kinkanon said:

Did you get the original files from switch versions that were posted here? Because when i tried to edit them and repack the textures i kept getting error both using repack tool and gust tool.

i wonder if it's  because the dds is not compressed properly, the default one are at 682kb while mine is 1.33 mb

i've just been using an online png to dds converter, never had any problem till now

At first, I could repacked them but it crashed the game.

I later figured it out that the edited textures have to be in BC3.

4 hours ago, PancakeSalesman said:

so like, if there is no "repacking" I just need to put the mod files in the right places, and the game directs itself to them??? is THAT how it works? also I still cannot switch costumes

Yeah you just need to overwrite the current files with the mod files like the example I gave. The one with the highlighted files is an example of a mod folder. Copy those, then paste in the game character folder. Did you get the Atelier in game yet? You can change clothes by selecting the journal near the cauldron. Fi will be next to it so it is hard to miss. 

Screenshot (10).png

Screenshot (11).png

3 hours ago, amanesugi1029 said:

WF666様のMODを流用して作ってみました。
乳首の追加と若干胸が大きくなります

WF666様、素晴らしいMODをありがとうございます。

不具合がありましたが,現在のファイルは修正済です。

Hide contents

無題.png

Reveal hidden contents

無題2.png

Hide contents

無題3.png

pc24c_model.g1t 15.3 MB · 6 downloads pc24c_model.elixir.gz

いい子なら、陰毛がいらないでしょう。

18 hours ago, Monty-R said:

At first, I could repacked them but it crashed the game.

I later figured it out that the edited textures have to be in BC3.

I tried using BC3 (Linear, DXT5) in both Gimp and paint.net but the texture still comes out as 1.33mb and i tried repacking with g1t reapck and the gust_g1t tool and nothing worked.

Don't know what i'm doing wrong, if anyone else has edited the swimsuits could you weigh in on this.

i was trying to make the swimsuit a bit more skimpy,  mind you this is a crude edit as i never got to test it in game, maybe you could get it to work or improve open it.

R2swim2.png

12 hours ago, amanesugi1029 said:

WF666様のMODを流用して作ってみました。
乳首の追加と若干胸が大きくなります

WF666様、素晴らしいMODをありがとうございます。

不具合がありましたが,現在のファイルは修正済です。

Reveal hidden contents

無題.png

Reveal hidden contents

無題2.png

Reveal hidden contents

無題3.png

pc24c_model.g1t 15.3 MB · 129 downloads pc24c_model.elixir.gz

how do I install these? I don't understand these g1t files. I'm having a super hard time with anything that isn't as simple as dragging into character files. all these elixirs and g1ts, I can't do anything with and I have no clue what to do with them. Could someone gimme a hand?

21 hours ago, hotNess16 said:

Yeah you just need to overwrite the current files with the mod files like the example I gave. The one with the highlighted files is an example of a mod folder. Copy those, then paste in the game character folder. Did you get the Atelier in game yet? You can change clothes by selecting the journal near the cauldron. Fi will be next to it so it is hard to miss. 

Screenshot (10).png

Screenshot (11).png

I see the costume button, but I have no extra costumes to change into

Does anyone tell me how to change the "still_SLEEP_02.g1t" file into "still_SLEEP_02.g1t.gz"?

I tried to make a SLEEPING image for SWITCH, but when I used 7 Zip to do it, the game crash after Ryza fall in sleep.

The same problem for MIX_RESULT image.THX.

36 minutes ago, PancakeSalesman said:

how do I install these? I don't understand these g1t files. I'm having a super hard time with anything that isn't as simple as dragging into character files. all these elixirs and g1ts, I can't do anything with and I have no clue what to do with them. Could someone gimme a hand?

date> x64> character> pc24cのフォルダーが見つからないのであればダウンロードファイルを「pc24c_model.elixir」→「pc24a_model.elixir」、「pc24c_model.g1t」→「pc24a_model.g1t」とRenameして,pc24aのフォルダーに上書きしてみてください。

4 hours ago, kinkanon said:

I tried using BC3 (Linear, DXT5) in both Gimp and paint.net but the texture still comes out as 1.33mb and i tried repacking with g1t reapck and the gust_g1t tool and nothing worked.

Don't know what i'm doing wrong, if anyone else has edited the swimsuits could you weigh in on this.

i was trying to make the swimsuit a bit more skimpy,  mind you this is a crude edit as i never got to test it in game, maybe you could get it to work or improve open it.

R2swim2.png

Idk what went wrong with your files, but I use the nVidia DDS plugin for Photoshop.

Btw if you want to remove some parts of her swimsuit to make them more revealing, that's not how model & textures work. You have to edit the model with something like Blender and remove those parts.

On 3/3/2021 at 8:21 PM, Joe Average said:

The newer mods for the pictures are for files inside of PACK00_01.PAK. When you unpack it with gust_tools and merge the data folders like what we do for PACK00_02.PAK, you'll be able to place the newer g1t modded files inside "...\Atelier Ryza 2\Data\x64\res_cmn\ipu" or "...\Atelier Ryza 2\Data\x64\res_cmn\ui"

what about the dds files?

On 3/2/2021 at 8:50 AM, k0kelivecl said:

that's because I like fanservice but more subtle ... suddenly I want to stream the game and although I enjoy the illustrations of ryza naked like everyone ... not everyone is going to play the game like that ... instead the illustrations with greater cleavage ... they are seen in the limit of what is allowed ... and apart they go perfect with the models that I did the other time of ryza with greater cleavage ... 
ps: there are the mods that I did originally ... all except the pc20b (summer breeze) are the pc20a ... I say it since the wet model, the B, the C, the D and the E the textures are in another order and they are not compatible with pc20a ... if someone wants to keep all the original .g1t textures compatible with my other mods, welcome

ryza mod cleavage.jpg

pc20a_model.elixir.gz 5.03 MB · 15 downloads pc20a_model.g1t 12.88 MB · 16 downloads pc20a_wet.elixir.gz 5.03 MB · 17 downloads pc20a_wet.g1t 12.88 MB · 16 downloads pc20b_model.elixir.gz 4.03 MB · 17 downloads pc20b_model.g1t 12.88 MB · 19 downloads pc20c_model.elixir.gz 5.03 MB · 14 downloads pc20c_model.g1t 12.88 MB · 13 downloads pc20d_model.elixir.gz 5.03 MB · 14 downloads pc20d_model.g1t 12.88 MB · 13 downloads pc20e_model.elixir.gz 5.03 MB · 12 downloads pc20e_model.g1t 12.88 MB · 12 downloads

Awesome mod, do you happen to have the ability to remove her hat? 

1 hour ago, PancakeSalesman said:

yeah, I didn't get that version. I was thinking maybe I just didn't unlock them yet, but maybe it is all DLC

Can U tell me how to pack the"g1t "files to"g1t.gz" files ,BRO?

I tried to make a SLEEPING CG for SWITCH, but when I used 7 Zip to do it, the game crash after Ryza fall in sleep.

The same problem for MIX_RESULT CG.THX.