Zaselim's Gaya Gei Body MOD Series [ZGGB-R2-U (Released 29-11-2013) and ZGGB-R (Released April 2013)] TBBP HDT Physics Enabled

Thanks a lot for posting your ENB, that way I was able to enhance the shine and glossiness (which I noticed in lots of your screenshots). My enb-setup is more dark and so the character appeared less brilliant too, I fixed that now, with your enb-settings as a reference. Just made a screenshot, love to play with the light, havnt had that much fun with skyrim in quite some time, awesome work you did!

No problem, i am also using RCN and fx lighting and that area in your pics looks almost the same for me too. RCN makes this enb awesome.

Thanks a lot for posting your ENB, that way I was able to enhance the shine and glossiness (which I noticed in lots of your screenshots). My enb-setup is more dark and so the character appeared less brilliant too, I fixed that now, with your enb-settings as a reference. Just made a screenshot, love to play with the light, havnt had that much fun with skyrim in quite some time, awesome work you did!

No problem, i am also using RCN and fx lighting and that area in your pics looks almost the same for me too. RCN makes this enb awesome.

I tried to google RCN as a mod but couldn't come up with anything. Is RCN and fx lighting one mod or two different mods? Thanks

Thanks again, I'll give RCN (did you mean RCRN?) a try ...

Oh i spell it wrong, its RCRN, i used the manual installer. I was also using real lighting fx before rcrn but it was making the bright area too bright and the dark ones too dark with RCRN enabled so i disabled the real lighting fx.

No i havent convert any of the vanilla armor, by vanilla you mean the default armours game has right?

Going to start converting Arshes Nei outfit in 5-10 mins just have to fix some of my music notes then i'll be good to go..

Has anyone of you watched Wolverine(Newly released)? How's it ? Going with friends to watch tonight.

Congratulations - this is the sexiest of all the events, which I enjoyed. Believe me, if I went at him with a LB (only hi end mod) - it's about

says a lot.

2. In the mesh is a mistake - it is not immediately obvious, but if you overload the Skyrim mods, it becomes apparent. Remove blur and ENB, wear Gatti bikini - and iInspect the left shoulder - bikini shines through the body. It would be very nice if you could fix this little bug. Make no mistake - this is not a criticism, just really want to play with perfect things.

3. Maybe you have a super computer, but on a laptop (new, 8 GB RAM, 2 GPUs) to connect the core of all things Skyrim does not cope with the load and in the craft problems. One solution is very simple - separate things for the individual modes. With one esp program clearly can not cope. I tried it - I liked selected, delete the rest - the problem is gone.

4. We urgently need stockings. There toko two high-end stocking ... But Christa prohibits convert their belongings. So, just from Petrovich. This is a real high-end - the rest crafts.

Only Black! The site has a file with textures.

If all this is done - the fashion you will truly be perfect!

Regards

Edwards

sorry for my English - it is a machine  translation

Going to start converting Arshes Nei outfit in 5-10 mins just have to fix some of my music notes then i'll be good to go..

Has anyone of you watched Wolverine(Newly released)? How's it ? Going with friends to watch tonight.

Wolverine? Wow I'm a huge fan and didn't know about it, I have to go check it out!

Congratulations - this is the sexiest of all the events, which I enjoyed. Believe me, if I went at him with a LB (only hi end mod) - it's about

says a lot.
2. In the mesh is a mistake - it is not immediately obvious, but if you overload the Skyrim mods, it becomes apparent. Remove blur and ENB, wear Gatti bikini - and iInspect the left shoulder - bikini shines through the body. It would be very nice if you could fix this little bug. Make no mistake - this is not a criticism, just really want to play with perfect things.
3. Maybe you have a super computer, but on a laptop (new, 8 GB RAM, 2 GPUs) to connect the core of all things Skyrim does not cope with the load and in the craft problems. One solution is very simple - separate things for the individual modes. With one esp program clearly can not cope. I tried it - I liked selected, delete the rest - the problem is gone.
4. We urgently need stockings. There toko two high-end stocking ... But Christa prohibits convert their belongings. So, just from Petrovich. This is a real high-end - the rest crafts.
Only Black! The site has a file with textures.

If all this is done - the fashion you will truly be perfect!
Regards
Edwards

sorry for my English - it is a machine  translation

1. This mistake in the mesh, is it in the gatti's bikini or the body,  Can you post a couple of pics of that shoulder thing. it will be easy for me to understand. I checked the body without the enb/or other effects a while ago, also posted the comparison pics and i didn't noticed any shines on the shoulder. If this issue is with the Gattli Bikini then that's another thing. But still if you will post a couple of pics then it would be very helpful.

2. No i don't have a super computer, but i'm going to get one in October or November with a couple of GTX780s, just waiting for the next-gen games to come on pc to see my options. Right now i have 

quad core 2.4 GHZ Q6600

XFX 680 sli board

gtx 560 1gb (single)

2x2=4gb Cosair xms2 ddr2 ram

Windows 7 U-64

3. I am not very skillful with moding and there is only little i can do not because i don't want to its because i can't/don't know how to Like i was converting Arshes Nei outfit today and had a lot of problems with it and theres' a lot of stuff missing in the original conversion i worked on, To me Its a very poor conversion for my body mod but still i worked 3-4 hours on it and it was requested so i am gonna add it the way it is now after conversion because i can't do much on it(will post the shots later). 

I tried to convert some stockings before but had issue with them at the feet area. About the boots, the links isn't correct so can you repost the link.

Wolverine? Wow I'm a huge fan and didn't know about it, I have to go check it out!

Yeah i am also a fan but the movie was not that good, it was just fine. The reviews i watched or read was over hyped, the first wolverine movie was great.

i think its a beating season for super heroes. Started with the Dark Knight Rises, batman took a lot of beating from Bain, Superman took in man of steals, Iron man did as well in Iron man 3, and now Wolverine(Hugh) also took a lot of beating in the movie.

First 2 Armor conversion from upcoming Armor update..

Hey Guys,  I started working on the next update, There will be atleast 5 to 10 armors in the update. Just converted 2.

1. Mavari Armor (Gaya's looking too fat in this outfit, specially the butt...don't understand it why lolz and the Yellow color looks amazing)

iH80OcHprqJ9z.pngib1ZNfa48YwBAn.pngiFVqzQ4bau747.pngirlMR0GVtzrTY.png

2. Thuderbird Armor (just noticed that i missed to move some meshes on the top of the boots, gonna fixed that tonight)

iJQhDZ2h9YhL6.pngibyhiinC83Vcur.pngiegPpz8HKdR04.pngibgf2SzsmWLSKy.pngiRwYatL4dQgLH.png

Converted the 3rd Armor/Outfit, some pics

3. Witch Outfit and Clock

iWBtQeS1UOStA.pngincDmjBnfKns3.pngibw9WXaAnx1wvU.pngibaZsgiDbto9MK.pngi4AocdvziUlN8.png

Converted the 4th one

4. The Dragon Princess n Trielek Armor Mix

ibwiEJrJKkpuzm.pngibcJnLL0QquVVf.png

5th Armor Converted, [can't use the muscle maps with this outfit because the feet's textures go wrong if you do. Only the original Tex.]

5. The Witch Robes n Clock

ibap4baPuuYBcg.pngibkIErVLXczEh4.pngitQwNfEJ64Z14.pngimGweBSLBXhAN.pngiblKKSWttXyO1d.png

The Enb I use added to the main post at the end, before using it back up yours..

6th Conversion - custom edit one of the Blade and Soul outfits

itwx1RxkjHQgv.pngixrWw4YDX7gya.pngiF2Y2iMopWKoM.png

7th : Arshes Nei Conversion.

First I want to apologize, this is the most poor armor/outfit conversion I have made and i can't do anything about it. So excuse me in advance because i think many of you will think it was a waste of time for me converting and for you for using it. I re-converted it 3 times from the beginning and gave up for further tries..may be I lack skills and outfit itself has no issue to begin with.

1. Gloves were missing from the Original Conversion I worked on.

2. Buttons which link the upper part of outfit were also missing.

3. The belt on the lower part of the boots won't show in the game, no matter what i do (Shows in nifskope and ofcourse in 3ds max)

4. Had some issue with the upper part of the outfit in under-shoulder areas and the bracelet like thing on the upper arms isn't hollow but like a plate/disc, it messes with the outfit.

5. Can't think of anything else, may be you guys will when you'll have your hands on it.

After all this, i still want to add it in the update because i worked about 3 and half to 4 hours on it and it was requested so you will have to bear with it.

thanks.

Now Some pics

iyRVoVAgEwZ7a.pngip3f9LLA9MY4l.pngi8BSYQ3bfQH74.pngibuEXge7sodldl.pngibvprJfbf2PzBw.png

Ok thanks for the shots, i will see if i have the same issue or not and will also check in 3ds max.

Its been a long time since i used gatti jewel Bikini with ZGGB-R but i think i never had that problem but I will make sure of it, may be the red color files have the issue.

Ok thanks for the shots, i will see if i have the same issue or not and will also check in 3ds max.

Its been a long time since i used gatti jewel Bikini with ZGGB-R but i think i never had that problem but I will make sure of it, may be the red color files have the issue.

I think, it is a problem with body mesh. 

Hey Guys,  I started working on the next update, There will be atleast 5 to 10 armors in the update. Just converted 2.

1. Mavari Armor (Gaya's looking too fat in this outfit, specially the butt...don't understand it why lolz and the Yellow color looks amazing)

2. Thuderbird Armor (just noticed that i missed to move some meshes on the top of the boots, gonna fixed that tonight)

iJQhDZ2h9YhL6.pngibyhiinC83Vcur.pngiegPpz8HKdR04.pngibgf2SzsmWLSKy.pngiRwYatL4dQgLH.png

iWBtQeS1UOStA.pngincDmjBnfKns3.pngibw9WXaAnx1wvU.pngibaZsgiDbto9MK.pngi4AocdvziUlN8.png

Converted the 4th one

5th Armor Converted, [can't use the muscle maps with this outfit because the feet's textures go wrong if you do. Only the original Tex.]

ibap4baPuuYBcg.pngibkIErVLXczEh4.pngitQwNfEJ64Z14.pngimGweBSLBXhAN.pngiblKKSWttXyO1d.png

The Enb I use added to the main post at the end, before using it back up yours..

First I want to apologize, this is the most poor armor/outfit conversion I have made and i can't do anything about it. So excuse me in advance because i think many of you will think it was a waste of time for me converting and for you for using it. I re-converted it 3 times from the beginning and gave up for further tries..may be I lack skills and outfit itself has no issue to begin with.

3. The belt on the lower part of the boots won't show in the game, no matter what i do (Shows in nifskope and ofcourse in 3ds max)

4. Had some issue with the upper part of the outfit in under-shoulder areas and the bracelet like thing on the upper arms isn't hollow but like a plate/disc, it messes with the outfit.

5. Can't think of anything else, may be you guys will when you'll have your hands on it.

After all this, i still want to add it in the update because i worked about 3 and half to 4 hours on it and it was requested so you will have to bear with it.

thanks.

Now Some pics

iyRVoVAgEwZ7a.pngip3f9LLA9MY4l.pngi8BSYQ3bfQH74.pngibuEXge7sodldl.pngibvprJfbf2PzBw.png

YES YES YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!! I LOVE YOU MAN!!!! YOU ARE THE BEST!!!! Look, don't worry about the small details you made a HUGE effort.

I'm learning to make stand alone followers, I will use your body mode and Arshes Nei outfit to create Thunder Impress Arshes Nei.. You don't mind right if I puplish it in your thread?

I think, it is a problem with body mesh. 

Ok i checked the the gatti bikini, so its not the missing mesh, I don't have it even with enb off and at the same time i have it kind'a..

What happens is, becasue of the paint weights and all 4 breasts node. It happens in some area (and the number very low like 2 or 3 out of 10.

A black like dot or circle appears on the upper in certain light areas but nothing happens in other lighted and non lighted areas. If i remove the tbbp ot bbp compatibility from the bikini (removing the breasts node or removing the paint weights) the happening of this issue is 0%.

The hanging part of the bikini goes in the armor when you move the camera angle to the right is also because of the TBBP skin modifier on the bikini that will also go away if remove the tbbp compatibility from the bikini.

So right now there only 2 option, either i give you the non-tbbp meshes of the bikini, and with this you will have no issue but no tbbp animations either.

Or you have to bear with this issue you are having currently..Personally i will go with the 2nd option because it happens to me too little and with enb doesn't happen at all.

I captured the pics with no blacked area with the enb in light areas but right now i am checking the sos mode for males so i will post the pics some time later may be in half hour. 

Here are the pictures, 2 with gatti bikini (blue-red) and one with out the bikini (naked)

ibkpweVTrOHati.pngiWidv8OJ02TJN.pngibad5JKOYNjOrb.png

Never noticed it before, Gaya looks beautiful in ZGGB-R Mod even without the ENB ON as well. Always preferred ZGGB/ZGGB-T Gaya...

[Preview]

1 to 7 Conversions for the upcoming update then the 8th..

Converted the 4th one

thanks.

Now Some pics

8th Conversion - The Witch Elf Armour

iSD73t4oR9tAv.pngi7NyxgdAXQvuA.pngiDbogifaxry6V.png

Great addition. Even the one you said was done poorly. I'll be curious to see how it functions.

I was wondering how difficult would it be to add pubic hair? Could Caliente's texture replacer add it onto this one? I wouldn't think so but, didn't know how difficult it would be to add that on the mesh. I guess it'd be a request if it wasn't too hard or easy to do.  Thanks!

Great addition. Even the one you said was done poorly. I'll be curious to see how it functions.

I was wondering how difficult would it be to add pubic hair? Could Caliente's texture replacer add it onto this one? I wouldn't think so but, didn't know how difficult it would be to add that on the mesh. I guess it'd be a request if it wasn't too hard or easy to do.  Thanks!

Its not difficult if we have no compatiblity issue(and since the body is not compatible with CBBE or UNP so we may have issue with the pubic hair unless i create the original pubic hairs which by the way I don't know how to), i added pubic hair (4 meshes files 00pubic to 03pubic) meshes to my ZGGB-T.

The difficult part is to convert armors in which pubic hairs can be seen, and after that the nifskope entries. I just converted the Witch Elf Armor for ZGGB-T without the weight slide and it took me 30 mins in 3ds max and 10 min in nifskope, and i didn't have to do much work in 3ds max becasue of the ZGGB-R conversion and the skull is away from the pubic hairs. Will post the pics later, working in CK to add the armor. There was issue with the zggbr version (corrected it) but will be getting another issue i mostly have with all my armor conversion because of the skin modifier.