Zaselim's Gaya Gei Body MOD Series [ZGGB-R2-U (Released 29-11-2013) and ZGGB-R (Released April 2013)] TBBP HDT Physics Enabled

Sorry, I fell sleep, adding the link and uploading to mutlupload.

Edited: Added, You can download it now, uploading the mirror to multiupload..

Plz read the info above the link.

Edited: [Mirror] Multiupload link added

oho, Sorry i was my mistake, I mistakenly copied all the textures folders in the texture folder not in the [ ZGGB-R ] folder inside the texture folder.

please copy all armor folders in the texture folder inside your [ ZGGB-R ] folder inside the textures foledr like the meshes folder have the [ZGGB-R] folder.

I also added the correction method in the main most in read list section of the "11 Armor update"

Again I am sorry for the trouble..

oho, Sorry i was my mistake, I mistakenly copied all the textures folders in the texture folder not in the [ ZGGB-R ] folder inside the texture folder.

please copy all armor folders in the texture folder inside your [ ZGGB-R ] folder inside the textures foledr like the meshes folder have the [ZGGB-R] folder.

Ye same with the meshes but its easy to fix no worries, i do however notice a bug? the wjunlady boots the foot part is almost all inside the ground? i do have the hdthighheel installed. the xenocite armor looks amazing though, looking through the rest now ^^

Ye same with the meshes but its easy to fix no worries, i do however notice a bug? the wjunlady boots the foot part is almost all inside the ground? i do have the hdthighheel installed. the xenocite armor looks amazing though, looking through the rest now ^^

No meshes are in the right folder, i just checked again and the armor meshes folders are in the [ \meshes\ZGGB-R\ ]

About the boots, i was also surprised, other than the blacl with lace one all the others are not getting the HDT height settings, so make a custom height to 15. forgot to add in the read list..gonna add it now

No meshes are in the right folder, i just checked again and the armor meshes folders are in the [ \meshes\ZGGB-R\ ]

About the boots, i was also surprised, other than the blacl with lace one all the others are not getting the HDT height settings, so make a custom height to 15. forgot to add in the read list..gonna add it now

ah ok, checked rest of the armors, they all look really good, the fitting on them are better then your previous armors, especially around the breasts.

I did get 1 armor set cause me to CTD, the witch robe armor. not sure why, but all in all great armor pack thanks.

ah ok, checked rest of the armors, they all look really good, the fitting on them are better then your previous armors, especially around the breasts.

I did get 1 armor set cause me to CTD, the witch robe armor. not sure why, but all in all great armor pack thanks.

I will check it, i don't think so but may be i missed the 1stperson.nif selection in CK.

Yeah in the previous i made the breast and butt area to show more of the skin like i did with the witch Armor around the breasts area you can see the nipple (you might think like you char is wearing the bigger size of outfit but i made it intensionally lol] and almost with every armor when i import it in the 3ds max and click on editable meshes it goes away so before start editing i move the armor to/on the body..sometimes it really irritates and makes thing difficult for me.

And also a person improves a step every time, may be i improved a little from before lol 

I will check it, i don't think so but may be i missed the 1stperson.nif selection in CK.

Yeah in the previous i made the breast and butt area to show more of the skin like i did with the witch Armor around the breasts area you can see the nipple (you might think like you char is wearing the bigger size of outfit but i made it intensionally lol] and almost with every armor when i import it in the 3ds max and click on editable meshes it goes away so before start editing i move the armor to/on the body..sometimes it really irritates and makes thing difficult for me.

And also a person improves a step every time, may be i improved a little from before lol 

I think you improved alot :)

Fine!

but my notebook cant load this huge pack with 1 esp, i think. I asking U to create a separate files, but....  :s

I made the one esp because i already am on my mod limit 253, and i tried to merge some mods by tesedit and made the merge mod.esp without any error but when i load that mod my game crashes on the main menu so its a no deal for me. I just un checked 2 of the mods because i will be needing to enable 2 new mod and i don't have any choice but to uncheck 2 of the mods in my list so i sacrificed 2 of my follower but I'll be adding them in my Character cast.esp mod which have all my versions of Gaya as followers and Zaselim (myself-lol).

I it will be a lot of work to make the armor esps separately, if you can use a CK and want me to then i can tell you how to do it so you can make your own esp for every armor you want to use.

I have 2 questions 

1.would u please delete ur armors from smithing tab  or at least add armors in just one specific tab ?

zbbr armors take places throughout  all of smithing categories  and its too hard to find specific armor especially  when u have many armor mods  while u still get armors thru console

2 . Hongchina's sweaty & muscle textures have superb qualities but  foot textures looks weird and twisted 

thank u for great mod , sorry for my bad English

Fine!

but my notebook cant load this huge pack with 1 esp, i think. I asking U to create a separate files, but....  :s

I made the one esp because i already am on my mod limit 253, and i tried to merge some mods by tesedit and made the merge mod.esp without any error but when i load that mod my game crashes on the main menu so its a no deal for me. I just un checked 2 of the mods because i will be needing to enable 2 new mod and i don't have any choice but to uncheck 2 of the mods in my list so i sacrificed 2 of my follower but I'll be adding them in my Character cast.esp mod which have all my versions of Gaya as followers and Zaselim (myself-lol).

I it will be a lot of work to make the armor esps separately, if you can use a CK and want me to then i can tell you how to do it so you can make your own esp for every armor you want to use.

Ok, lets teaching me to make separate esp  :)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/klb468a4c28f694/butt_bounce.zip

Not? this isnt a armours. Only skeleton and moving files for maximal but bounce

Hey any reason this butt bounce only works when i have armor on? i notice if i get naked with ZGGBR the butt/breasts dont bounce but if i put on even a skimmy armor it works fine?

Because you r using non tbbp body meshes of the mod. If you r going to use tbbp meshes then the body will bounce when naked..

I have 2 questions

1.would u please delete ur armors from smithing tab or at least add armors in just one specific tab ?

zbbr armors take places throughout all of smithing categories and its too hard to find specific armor especially when u have many armor mods while u still get armors thru console

2 . Hongchina's sweaty & muscle textures have superb qualities but foot textures looks weird and twisted

thank u for great mod , sorry for my bad English

1. Most of the armors of the lastest update dont have smithing, before i didnt know that you still have the armors by the console if you dont add the smithing.

Just ignore the smithing for the time being and get every armor by console command.

2. Yes the feet doesnt look good with the muscle n tanline tex, that is why i recommended to use original tex for the new armor update and my sweaty tex if u want sweat. But if you want to use the muscle tex then just wear any of the boots to hide the feet.

Hey any reason this butt bounce only works when i have armor on? i notice if i get naked with ZGGBR the butt/breasts dont bounce but if i put on even a skimmy armor it works fine?

Because you r using non tbbp body meshes of the mod. If you r going to use tbbp meshes then the body will bounce when naked..

Hmm confused lol, so you are saying i just need to get a TBBP mesh to fix the issue, wouldnt that change my body shape to TBBP and not stay like your shape?

Hmm confused lol, so you are saying i just need to get a TBBP mesh to fix the issue, wouldnt that change my body shape to TBBP and not stay like your shape?

No i mean TBBP meshes for my mod, its there in the main post, i think you were having a crash because of tbbp meshes, The Complete pack i uploaded for the mod is missing the tbbp meshes, I forgot to add them. So download the tbbp meshes and install them (femalebody_0 and 1)

No i mean TBBP meshes for my mod, its there in the main post, i think you were having a crash because of tbbp meshes, The Complete pack i uploaded for the mod is missing the tbbp meshes, I forgot to add them. So download the tbbp meshes and install them (femalebody_0 and 1)

ah ok tyvm

So I dled the latest one and I have the update in already and moved everything that was in the data to my game. But only two armors showed up in my smithing and they both have purple textures to them.

The DL file doesn't have the complete texture path. First make sure you have a

data->textures->ZGGB-R

folder path. If then after you check that just put all the armor texture files into that folder. As for the smithing I think Zaselim said something about having to get the armors through the console for the moment.

So I dled the latest one and I have the update in already and moved everything that was in the data to my game. But only two armors showed up in my smithing and they both have purple textures to them.

I mistakenly add the textures in the textures folder instead of zggb-r folder in the textures folder. I made the read list above the download link in the main post and mentioned it there.

About the smithing, i didnt add smithing on purpose i thought what's the need when you can get the armor via console. Saved me a lot of time.

zaselim Here is a repainted vampire head for U mod. Vanilla in ZGGB is terrible  :dodgy: . U can remove blood, if U wish

It is a modders resourse - PSD files.

And I make some tatoo for vampires. + public hair (4)

Recomended mods

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/34711/?#

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/31136

femaleheadvampire.psd (22.8 MB)
https://mega.co.nz/#!UdkVALBI!LvTB-BEMf0EhpF743FfV_gh_f4IeFhM3MxvxErtmdPI

femalebody_1.psd (63.5 MB)
https://mega.co.nz/#!Jc9GyagA!SMSJuzd0JPBvxqVUqSy5YDk4xdswBzWbBUdFVds4SBA

Enjoy

P.S. !!! VTF have conflict with ECE!!!