Zaselim's Gaya Gei Body MOD Series [ZGGB-R2-U (Released 29-11-2013) and ZGGB-R (Released April 2013)] TBBP HDT Physics Enabled

Hello guys, hows everyone.
I have a request (again) and plz dont take it a wrong way.
Plz plz plz dont post any of my work on Nexus. I dont like it when i have to decline someone's request but i really dont want any of my stuff posted on Nexus.
I will be very grateful for that, thanks.

Hi, I just downloaded the TBBP version of this mod and the breasts of NPC's or my character are no where near the size that they are in the example pictures you have at the start of the thread.  Please help me :P

As you said the pics in the start of the thread are just an example or more like reference. I think you are mixing ZGGB-R with ZGGB or ZGGB-T. The mod you downloaded is ZGGB-R which is the only release version of my MODs at this point.

Hi Zaselim, juts wanted to say the ZGGB 2 in the gallery is looking amazing. I guess you decided on UNP version then? Looking forward to the release, but I'm wondering if the proportions will be modifiable?

O come on dude, You ruined the surprise i wanted to give lolz...

Well I added the sig and link to the gallery to give hint so...

And to answer your question, It'll be same as UNPB bodies have, In the pics I am using 1.12 for breasts and 1.3 for the butt. For the butt the shape will become bad after 1.3 because the butt is huge in 1.0 and becomes a lot more bigger in 1.3. So i don't think there'll be need to increase it more.

For the breasts increase, it works like it does for all UNPBs.

lol sorry, I saw the sig and clicked the link, didn't know it was a surprise. Looking forward to it regardless, and after seeing some of the UNP armors and skin textures I think it was the better choice.

I'm actually curious about the thigh slider, as they look just a smidge too big for me, but believe me, I can more than live with them as is.

Thanks!

Hi Zaselim, juts wanted to say the ZGGB 2 in the gallery is looking amazing. I guess you decided on UNP version then? Looking forward to the release, but I'm wondering if the proportions will be modifiable?

And to answer your question, It'll be same as UNPB bodies have, In the pics I am using 1.12 for breasts and 1.3 for the butt. For the butt the shape will become bad after 1.3 because the butt is huge in 1.0 and becomes a lot more bigger in 1.3. So i don't think there'll be need to increase it more.

lol sorry, I saw the sig and clicked the link, didn't know it was a surprise. Looking forward to it regardless, and after seeing some of the UNP armors and skin textures I think it was the better choice.

I'm actually curious about the thigh slider, as they look just a smidge too big for me, but believe me, I can more than live with them as is.

Thanks!

Yeah i made the thighs bigger by choice, But the thighs and butt is still not big as ZGGB-T has. ZGGB-R2-U is in between ZGGB/ZGGB-R and ZGGB-T (breasts/Thighs/Butt is bigger than ZGGB/ZGGB-R and smaller than ZGGB-T, I think ZGGB-R2-U has 80-85% of size if ZGGB-T is 100%.

The only reason i went for UNP because of the realistic Body Textures - real Girls, and didn't have the UNP body now i have both CBBE and UNP version of ZGGB. Updated the Gallery as well.

Thanks!

Yeah i made the thighs bigger by choice, But the thighs and butt is still not big as ZGGB-T has. ZGGB-R2-U is in between ZGGB/ZGGB-R and ZGGB-T (breasts/Thighs/Butt is bigger than ZGGB/ZGGB-R and smaller than ZGGB-T, I think ZGGB-R2-U has 80-85% of size if ZGGB-T is 100%.

The only reason i went for UNP because of the realistic Body Textures - real Girls, and didn't have the UNP body now i have both CBBE and UNP version of ZGGB. Updated the Gallery as well.

I got a question about your ENB. I am having flickering problems I know what the problem is, it's has something to do with the enbeffect. When I remove that it doesn't flicker anymore but I think I may need to make some changes to the effect text to make it stop completely do you know what the problem is and how to fix it? I used google and no luck. I think I may need to go to another are then make it load then it might stop I will try that and see if it works

What flicker problem? What does it do? Sorry i never heard the term before, relation to skyrim.

It's hard to explain it's like the in game lighting flickers like non stop for some reason I will try to find A vid to show you what I mean. The lighting goes dark then bright then dark then bright every second if that's a good way to put it lol.

o yeah its happening to me as well in couple of places in a certain angle, and my character becomes transparent a little in that particular angle as well. I copied the back up ini and i think it fixed the problem with the light thing and my old sun light smoke effects are back as well. didn't check the transparent thing after that. But i will and also upload the ini file for you to check.

And I also don't know how to fix that issue lol

Ahh. Maybe they just look bigger by comparison because everything else on ZGGB-T was bigger? I took a look and noticed the head looked proportionally smaller in the ZGGB-T walking video, while the calves looked bigger...

By the way, have you tried other UNP armors on the R2? I'm curious if it would retain the shapliness.

Ahh. Maybe they just look bigger by comparison because everything else on ZGGB-T was bigger? I took a look and noticed the head looked proportionally smaller in the ZGGB-T walking video, while the calves looked bigger...

Lol the video is old news bro, The video of ZGGB-T in the main post is 4 update older. The body in the video of ZGGB-T and ZGGB-R2-U is the same in size but different shape (butt,Thighs, waist/abs). Let me tell what are the prominent differences.

1. The face: In the ZGGBT video the face was smaller because i decreased the head size, The current version of ZGGB-T and ZGGB-R2-U has the same face size.

2. UNPB body has the longer legs, Gaya with ZGGB-R2-U is taller than Gaya with ZGGB-T body, therefore you'll notice the ZGGb-R2-U has smaller thighs than ZGGB-T on a large scale than Iam telling but that is only because of the longer legs. In numbers/Value (lets sat if ZGGB-T has 100(x,y,z) then ZGGB-R2-U has 80-85(x,y,z). 

3. i am using Ninghiem race with ZGGB-R2-U but using the exact same value and parts (eyes,eyebrows,lips) for the face and the only difference is difference between Ninghiem [femalehead.nif,  eye/brows nifs and ofcourse face tex] and the Main files in my character assets folder for the head and head parts.

4. ZGGB-R2 has UNPB breasts and ZGGB-T has CBBE breasts therefore the change in shape and size and slider increase.

5. I've been told that ZGGB-R2 has more realistic muscle shape for thighs.

i will change some of the main post next month, and resume working for the conversion for ZGGB-R2-U when I'll come back from my business trip, my goal is to convert atleast 10 armors for the body before releasing it. I've done 5 out which 2 need re-editing. I'll be getting my new pc (A high end one lol) In November and I will release the body after that.(after checking the body in high end gfx lol)

I will post the Official releasing statement, changing the title of the post, and pics and change the main post because I'll not be making a new thread for the mod but adding it in this one before ZGGR-R, will remove the ZGGB-T current pictures/video from the main post and add the new ones for the comparison reference. Will add more spoilers and such lolz next month.

Happy Playing, Cheers.

I'll be playing GTA5 from tomorrow night on xbox360 with 160" of Full HD 1080 display lolz, can't w8 any longer :D

Lol the video is old news bro, The video of ZGGB-T in the main post is 4 update older. The body in the video of ZGGB-T and ZGGB-R2-U is the same in size but different shape (butt,Thighs, waist/abs). Let me tell what are the prominent differences.

1. The face: In the ZGGBT video the face was smaller because i decreased the head size, The current version of ZGGB-T and ZGGB-R2-U has the same face size.

2. UNPB body has the longer legs, Gaya with ZGGB-R2-U is taller than Gaya with ZGGB-T body, therefore you'll notice the ZGGb-R2-U has smaller thighs than ZGGB-T on a large scale than Iam telling but that is only because of the longer legs. In numbers/Value (lets sat if ZGGB-T has 100(x,y,z) then ZGGB-R2-U has 80-85(x,y,z). 

3. i am using Ninghiem race with ZGGB-R2-U but using the exact same value and parts (eyes,eyebrows,lips) for the face and the only difference is difference between Ninghiem [femalehead.nif,  eye/brows nifs and ofcourse face tex] and the Main files in my character assets folder for the head and head parts.

4. ZGGB-R2 has UNPB breasts and ZGGB-T has CBBE breasts therefore the change in shape and size and slider increase.

i will change some of the main post next month, and resume working for the conversion for ZGGB-R2-U when I'll come back from my business trip, my goal is to convert atleast 10 armors for the body before releasing it. I've done 5 out which 2 need re-editing. I'll be getting my new pc (A high end one lol) In November and I will release the body after that.(after checking the body in high end gfx lol)

I will post the Official releasing statement, changing the title of the post, and pics and change the main post because I'll not be making a new thread for the mod but adding it in this one before ZGGR-R, will remove the ZGGB-T current pictures/video from the main post and add the new ones for the comparison reference. Will add more spoilers and such lolz next month.

Happy Playing, Cheers.

I'll be playing GTA5 from tomorrow night on xbox360 with 160" of Full HD 1080 display lolz, can't w8 any longer :D

Sounds really promising.

You guys get GTA5 tomorrow!? You lucky sob, I have to wait until the 17th here. The game is going to be really amazing though, probably the game of the year.

If you are using the race mod then put all the dds files in zggb-r folder in texture path.

Dont remember accurately but check the race mod archive and see where is the zggb-r folder in textures folder.

I attached a picture of my textures folder. I wasn't sure, but I believe I needed to change and remove the ".gloss" extensions and replace the originals? I did that and added ".original" so the .gloss files would now end in .dds

Is that right? Please take a look at the screen shot and let me know what I'm probably screwing up if you could :)

post-192003-0-69770900-1379128150_thumb.png

No matter what I've tried editing there, the texture still  isn't changing to look like several screen shots in here (sparkly etc)

Sounds really promising.

You guys get GTA5 tomorrow!? You lucky sob, I have to wait until the 17th here. The game is going to be really amazing though, probably the game of the year.

Yeah GTA5 is looking awesome game but i can't say about being the game of the year yet, because MGS5 is coming too which is looking awesome as well not to mention The last of Us was pretty awesome too..

No i am getting it a day late, It came yesterday  :D

Hi

Thx for the mod really great, sorry to bother I cannot get  the armors working. Can you tell me how making them visual and work? I can't just see them and where to get them, please tell me step by step installation order. Also the help zggbr command doesn't show armor codes please tell me in detail from where to get the ZGGBR Armors?  

Best

Vicky Man

Hi

Thx for the mod really great, sorry to bother I cannot get  the armors working. Can you tell me how making them visual and work? I can't just see them and where to get them, please tell me step by step installation order. Also the help zggbr command doesn't show armor codes please tell me in detail from where to get the ZGGBR Armors?  

Best

Vicky Man

1st Thanks for liking it, now to your issue.

Copy paste the esp file and meshes/textures folders in your skyrom/data folder.

You need to check the zggb-r armor esp file in your mod manager, if you don't then you will not have the armors

1. Install Main Armor Update.

2. Install Inpor Armor.

3. Correct Meshes Path.

4. Lingerie Pack

5. 11 Armor update.

In game, open console and type [ help zggbr ] without the brackets and you will have all the armor list.

then use the command [ player.additem armor id quantity ] e.g [ player.additem f000d185 100  ]

I hope this will solve your problem because that is the only way to get the armors, I think You can get some of the early armors by crafting from any crafting point. 

Happy Playing, Cheers.

Ahh, ok, I got it now. Looking forward to it. Have fun with GTA!

Hi

Best

Vicky Man

1st Thanks for liking it, now to your issue.

Copy paste the esp file and meshes/textures folders in your skyrom/data folder.

You need to check the zggb-r armor esp file in your mod manager, if you don't then you will not have the armors

1. Install Main Armor Update.

2. Install Inpor Armor.

3. Correct Meshes Path.

4. Lingerie Pack

5. 11 Armor update.

In game, open console and type [ help zggbr ] without the brackets and you will have all the armor list.

then use the command [ player.additem armor id quantity ] e.g [ player.additem f000d185 100  ]

I hope this will solve your problem because that is the only way to get the armors, I think You can get some of the early armors by crafting from any crafting point. 

Hi,

Sorry but the command only shows these options after I type.

help <something> <value>

and this 0 -1 - 2- 3- 4 with something in between but if I type your code player.additem f000d185 100   

it says script not saved any other directions plz

Best

Vicky

o yeah its happening to me as well in couple of places in a certain angle, and my character becomes transparent a little in that particular angle as well. I copied the back up ini and i think it fixed the problem with the light thing and my old sun light smoke effects are back as well. didn't check the transparent thing after that. But i will and also upload the ini file for you to check.

And I also don't know how to fix that issue lol

Alright thanks for the response! For a second I thought I was the only one that was having the problem I really love the ENB It's like some characters skin looks really good for some reason and the best part is it isn't super laggy lol.

Yeah that is why i use it, I think this issue started when i used the enb manager(which lets you choose enbs) I have asked the technical section and get one reply. I will check the settings i've been advised to check then let you know.

That code was just an example not the actual one.

The only reason i can think of is that the esp file is not loading by you mod manager. Other than that it suppose to work.

HI

Dear thanks for the reply and it worked phew kindly show the list of full armors because the command shows only junlady armor and the rest of armor is not available.

And she is sure a glamor to stare.

Plz

Best

Vicky Man