Zaselim's Gaya Gei Body MOD Series [ZGGB-R2-U (Released 29-11-2013) and ZGGB-R (Released April 2013)] TBBP HDT Physics Enabled

Ok Guys There will a issue if I will be unable to find a fix, I happens to me a lot but this time it is unavoidable and I must find a way to fix this.

So, the 8th conversion "The Witch Elf Armors has the SKULL below the waist as some kind of buckle. Now 2 things happen (which happened before very often)

1. If i use the original skin (the original armor had) modifier for the SKULL, in some poses the belt disconnects with the skull because i am using My body's Skin Modifier with the belt because of the TBBP compatibility(to add it on the belt so the belt animates with the butt animation) 

2. If i use the my body's (ZGGB-R) skin modifier by using the skin wrap tool in 3ds max, the skull shape becomes bad (dis-figures). 

See the picture in the spoiler

imQat1PcCUXR5.png

Same thing happened with the Inpou armor(with the hanging cloth so i removed it from the amor) It also happens in the back plate of above armor but i am using my body's skin modifier with it and it doesn't disfigure the shape. So, the main issue the SKULL, If any one of you know or know someone who can help then plz help me out here. I will also be making a help thread.

zaselim! Boots!!! PLz!!! DF-T33....  :blush: 

Sorry bro but It will be very difficult for me to convert the boots because (i just checked it in 3ds max) this single boot nif has 20 parts in it and every single one moves away when i click on skin modifier. So to convert it i'll have to move back every piece where it is suppose to be and then edit the mesh.

If it only has one or two parts then i would have convert it in some mins..

Now the good part is that the boots using only a single texture file for all 20 parts, so if there's way to make these all 20 parts into one or two like usually boots have for every armor then It will easy for me to convert it. As it is now, i believe i can convert atleast 2 armors in less time than these boots will take.

Hey Zaselim, any time frame for when these armors are going to be released?

1. Only 3 conversions to go, one will be tera armor (i was requested) and for the other 2  i am in a selecting process.

But I hope it will be soon, hopefully in a week or less..lets see what happens..

So, its not 100% but expect it in a week time frame starting today (Wednesday). I wanted to convert the tera armor yesterday(its 12:47 am WED now) but I'm having burning like pain in my eyes for 7-8 hours now..so thought atleast i convert the DF_t33 boots but as i said in my above post it will be difficult and will take a lot of time so I'll think about it later and continue the conversion following evening when i will be back from work.

I will try to finish it 3 days (one conversion in one day manner) and then will fix the CrawWizard bra issue and then will upload it.

Issue with the armors in the update, i will solve them as soon as i will know how to..

2. It was suppose to be a 10 armor conversion, but as i said one armor conversion has been done poorly so that is why I'll be adding 1 more making it a 11 Armor update. Then I will start work on my comic style story I started..

3. ZGGB-T-R or ZGGB-R2 [Transformation Version]: I will buy my new pc in October or November and then I will start working for my Release version of the ZGGB-T - Ver4(the final edit with pubic hairs, in my SIG) (Transformation version, the avatar you see in my sig usually, Gaya with more bigger thighs, bigger breasts and the most important part the bigger butt)

4. the Pc i'll be buying will be

* Intel i7 3770k, 3rd Gen 3.5 ghz 8mb cache Max Turbo frequency 3.9GHZ

* Gigabyte Gtx 780 OC (Single or two way SLI ) haven't decided, actually I don't know that I need 2nd GTX 780 or not, Only play @1080p single Display.

* Asus Mother Board P8Z77-V LK LGA (3 way sli slots, PCI Express)

* Cosair 8x8=16gb Vengeance or dominator ddr3 ram 1866 or 2100 bus speed

* Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold 1200W PSU

* Corsair 128GB NEUTRON SERIES SOLID STATE DRIVE

* Seagate 3TB 3.5" SATA HARD DRIVE 64MB CACHE 

* Cooler Master CM HAF XM 922 MID TOWER

zaselim! Boots!!! PLz!!! DF-T33....  :blush: 

Sorry bro but It will be very difficult for me to convert the boots because (i just checked it in 3ds max) this single boot nif has 20 parts in it and every single one moves away when i click on skin modifier. So to convert it i'll have to move back every piece where it is suppose to be and then edit the mesh.

If it only has one or two parts then i would have convert it in some mins..

Now the good part is that the boots using only a single texture file for all 20 parts, so if there's way to make these all 20 parts into one or two like usually boots have for every armor then It will easy for me to convert it. As it is now, i believe i can convert atleast 2 armors in less time than these boots will take.

But there is hope for the conversion?
Then you could still convert at least until the stockings? It's all in one piece and with the bottom cut off under the boots

Sorry guys, but the update may get a delay. My hdtv is not turning on, i checked the cable and its ok and somehow the hdtv is not getting the power.

And i only have one display other than my 1080p projector. I will take my hdtv first time in the morning to get a check up. Plz prey that my hdtv will get repair, cause i cant afford to buy a new one right now because if i do i wont be getting a new pc..cheers

I decided to check out your body and armor mods. like the body but for a couple of thing that are bothering. I have holes in the body just below the left shoulder looking from behind. when you are looking from the front it shows up as either a black line or hole. had to put in your body meshes for tbbp and when you have bright light behind the body you can see the holes.  Another problem is the tera armor. when I put it on it like warps the body and armor. the other clothes and armor looks great far as I can see. once I figure out how to put the screenshots in here it will be easier to understand.

I decided to check out your body and armor mods. like the body but for a couple of thing that are bothering. I have holes in the body just below the left shoulder looking from behind. when you are looking from the front it shows up as either a black line or hole. had to put in your body meshes for tbbp and when you have bright light behind the body you can see the holes.  Another problem is the tera armor. when I put it on it like warps the body and armor. the other clothes and armor looks great far as I can see. once I figure out how to put the screenshots in here it will be easier to understand.

Maybe you didn't install it correctly.

I changed into blue color now with a new mature/MILF look for my character, level 563!

I can't wait for the updates! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Simple compilation from some mods
There is a my many hours work. Enjoy =) Dont use a hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll - delite or remove this file

Thanks and I have all updates of hdtphysics right currently i am using 7-22 version but use it very little because of the bugs.

2 questions..

1. This link, is it a armor compilation or mix.

2. Can you upload it on mega or mediafire cause i have problem downloading on 4shared, There will be no problem if you can't..Just do it if its easy enough.

Today was off so i went to the repair shop with my HDTV, the supply had some issue (some parts were burned, i don't know why cause i am using APC UPS with my PCs and HDTV).

So he changed it and i just came back, resume the conversion(last 3 armors) from tomorrow..

I apologize for the delay.. 

[Preview]

1 to 7 Conversions for the upcoming update then the 8th..

First 2 Armor conversion from upcoming Armor update..

Hey Guys,  I started working on the next update, There will be atleast 5 to 10 armors in the update. Just converted 2.

1. Mavari Armor (Gaya's looking too fat in this outfit, specially the butt...don't understand it why lolz and the Yellow color looks amazing)

iH80OcHprqJ9z.pngib1ZNfa48YwBAn.pngiFVqzQ4bau747.pngirlMR0GVtzrTY.png

2. Thuderbird Armor (just noticed that i missed to move some meshes on the top of the boots, gonna fixed that tonight)

iJQhDZ2h9YhL6.pngibyhiinC83Vcur.pngiegPpz8HKdR04.pngibgf2SzsmWLSKy.pngiRwYatL4dQgLH.png

Converted the 3rd Armor/Outfit, some pics

3. Witch Outfit and Clock

iWBtQeS1UOStA.pngincDmjBnfKns3.pngibw9WXaAnx1wvU.pngibaZsgiDbto9MK.pngi4AocdvziUlN8.png

Converted the 4th one

4. The Dragon Princess n Trielek Armor Mix

ibwiEJrJKkpuzm.pngibcJnLL0QquVVf.png

5th Armor Converted, [can't use the muscle maps with this outfit because the feet's textures go wrong if you do. Only the original Tex.]

5. The Witch Robes n Clock

ibap4baPuuYBcg.pngibkIErVLXczEh4.pngitQwNfEJ64Z14.pngimGweBSLBXhAN.pngiblKKSWttXyO1d.png

The Enb I use added to the main post at the end, before using it back up yours..

6th Conversion - custom edit one of the Blade and Soul outfits

itwx1RxkjHQgv.pngixrWw4YDX7gya.pngiF2Y2iMopWKoM.png

7th : Arshes Nei Conversion.

First I want to apologize, this is the most poor armor/outfit conversion I have made and i can't do anything about it. So excuse me in advance because i think many of you will think it was a waste of time for me converting and for you for using it. I re-converted it 3 times from the beginning and gave up for further tries..may be I lack skills and outfit itself has no issue to begin with.

1. Gloves were missing from the Original Conversion I worked on.

2. Buttons which link the upper part of outfit were also missing.

3. The belt on the lower part of the boots won't show in the game, no matter what i do (Shows in nifskope and ofcourse in 3ds max)

4. Had some issue with the upper part of the outfit in under-shoulder areas and the bracelet like thing on the upper arms isn't hollow but like a plate/disc, it messes with the outfit.

5. Can't think of anything else, may be you guys will when you'll have your hands on it.

After all this, i still want to add it in the update because i worked about 3 and half to 4 hours on it and it was requested so you will have to bear with it.

thanks.

Now Some pics

iyRVoVAgEwZ7a.pngip3f9LLA9MY4l.pngi8BSYQ3bfQH74.pngibuEXge7sodldl.pngibvprJfbf2PzBw.png

8th Conversion - The Witch Elf Armour

iSD73t4oR9tAv.pngi7NyxgdAXQvuA.pngiDbogifaxry6V.png

9th Conversion - Tera Xenocite Armor (Full, SkirtLess, Top Only - Original, Blue, Pink)

iSlLGKhUgIogO.pngiYj2G6IE78i5y.pngibdNI387d9cNdh.png

[Preview]

Hey Guys,  I started working on the next update, There will be atleast 5 to 10 armors in the update. Just converted 2.

1. Mavari Armor (Gaya's looking too fat in this outfit, specially the butt...don't understand it why lolz and the Yellow color looks amazing)

2. Thuderbird Armor (just noticed that i missed to move some meshes on the top of the boots, gonna fixed that tonight)

iJQhDZ2h9YhL6.pngibyhiinC83Vcur.pngiegPpz8HKdR04.pngibgf2SzsmWLSKy.pngiRwYatL4dQgLH.png

iWBtQeS1UOStA.pngincDmjBnfKns3.pngibw9WXaAnx1wvU.pngibaZsgiDbto9MK.pngi4AocdvziUlN8.png

Converted the 4th one

5th Armor Converted, [can't use the muscle maps with this outfit because the feet's textures go wrong if you do. Only the original Tex.]

ibap4baPuuYBcg.pngibkIErVLXczEh4.pngitQwNfEJ64Z14.pngimGweBSLBXhAN.pngiblKKSWttXyO1d.png

The Enb I use added to the main post at the end, before using it back up yours..

First I want to apologize, this is the most poor armor/outfit conversion I have made and i can't do anything about it. So excuse me in advance because i think many of you will think it was a waste of time for me converting and for you for using it. I re-converted it 3 times from the beginning and gave up for further tries..may be I lack skills and outfit itself has no issue to begin with.

3. The belt on the lower part of the boots won't show in the game, no matter what i do (Shows in nifskope and ofcourse in 3ds max)

4. Had some issue with the upper part of the outfit in under-shoulder areas and the bracelet like thing on the upper arms isn't hollow but like a plate/disc, it messes with the outfit.

5. Can't think of anything else, may be you guys will when you'll have your hands on it.

After all this, i still want to add it in the update because i worked about 3 and half to 4 hours on it and it was requested so you will have to bear with it.

thanks.

Now Some pics

iyRVoVAgEwZ7a.pngip3f9LLA9MY4l.pngi8BSYQ3bfQH74.pngibuEXge7sodldl.pngibvprJfbf2PzBw.png

9th Conversion - Tera Xenocite Armor (Full, SkirtLess, Top Only - Original, Blue, Pink)

10th Conversion - Tera Conspirator Armor (Full, SkirtLess, Top Only - Original, Blue, Pink)

iJxsPOoxkC8N9.pngiQ705pmWJMsAq.pngit0OaVfdGlx1t.png

[Preview]

Converted the 4th one

thanks.

Now Some pics

10th Conversion - Tera Conspirator Armor (Full, SkirtLess, Top Only - Original, Blue, Pink)

iJxsPOoxkC8N9.pngiQ705pmWJMsAq.pngit0OaVfdGlx1t.png

Finally the last one, now i only need to fix the skull thing i mentioned in Witch Elf Armor and now i know how to, then I will upload the 11 Armor pack, Hopefully you will have it by tonight or tomorrow (my time line - now its 3:13 PM Thursday).

And I may have a surprise and a bad news (no relation to Armor Update), MAY BE (lol)..

11th Conversion - Lady Bat - Black, BlackBlue, BlackRed, White with Black and white Boots with and without Stocking like thing[You will need High Heel System or the game will crash on the main menu or may be when you'll wear it]

iZNbhvN0L4w9V.pngib0xfqusTeVxV.pngiBwqpYF8lBH4l.pngibJzi7FAGVGEX.png