Zaselim's Gaya Gei Body MOD Series [ZGGB-R2-U (Released 29-11-2013) and ZGGB-R (Released April 2013)] TBBP HDT Physics Enabled

zaselim Here is a repainted vampire head for U mod. Vanilla in ZGGB is terrible  :dodgy: . U can remove blood, if U wish

It is a modders resourse - PSD files.

And I make some tatoo for vampires. + public hair (4)

Recomended mods

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/34711/?#

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/31136

femaleheadvampire.psd (22.8 MB)
https://mega.co.nz/#!UdkVALBI!LvTB-BEMf0EhpF743FfV_gh_f4IeFhM3MxvxErtmdPI

femalebody_1.psd (63.5 MB)
https://mega.co.nz/#!Jc9GyagA!SMSJuzd0JPBvxqVUqSy5YDk4xdswBzWbBUdFVds4SBA

Enjoy

Thanks you fo your effort, i will check it when i will get the time play the game.

Also sorry but i will tell you how to make a single armor esp as soon as i can, I have to check something in CK as well to guide you step by step, I am not getting the time to use my gaming pc (for gaming).

Hey thanks for the armors, just something out of order I have is when I try to equip the MK outfit it is CTD for me and someother armors, this never happened before, I have HDT high heels installed and running as well all supporting mods.....and I hit my limit to around 250 mods lol

Hey thanks for the armors, just something out of order I have is when I try to equip the MK outfit it is CTD for me and someother armors, this never happened before, I have HDT high heels installed and running as well all supporting mods.....and I hit my limit to around 250 mods lol

What MK armor? 

I have 2 questions

1.would u please delete ur armors from smithing tab or at least add armors in just one specific tab ?

zbbr armors take places throughout all of smithing categories and its too hard to find specific armor especially when u have many armor mods while u still get armors thru console

2 . Hongchina's sweaty & muscle textures have superb qualities but foot textures looks weird and twisted

thank u for great mod , sorry for my bad English

1. Most of the armors of the lastest update dont have smithing, before i didnt know that you still have the armors by the console if you dont add the smithing.

Just ignore the smithing for the time being and get every armor by console command.

2. Yes the feet doesnt look good with the muscle n tanline tex, that is why i recommended to use original tex for the new armor update and my sweaty tex if u want sweat. But if you want to use the muscle tex then just wear any of the boots to hide the feet.

So i made a new character, an orc female with this shape/skin and was wondering how difficult would it be to convert her into a follower? i have done the basics and saved her into skyrim folder as the charactername.npc, anyways i loaded up CK and when i create a new follower and add the .npc into facegen all is good except she uses default shape and skin, would love to have her using ZGGBR shape and skin instead.

I figured someone had brought out a mod which just copies an entire players appearance over to a follower but it seems not, any info appreicated.

This is just for personal use, i have a female nord using your shape which i play but i would love my male orc to have maybe 2 followers using the ZGGBR stuff is all.

So i made a new character, an orc female with this shape/skin and was wondering how difficult would it be to convert her into a follower? i have done the basics and saved her into skyrim folder as the charactername.npc, anyways i loaded up CK and when i create a new follower and add the .npc into facegen all is good except she uses default shape and skin, would love to have her using ZGGBR shape and skin instead.

I figured someone had brought out a mod which just copies an entire players appearance over to a follower but it seems not, any info appreicated.

This is just for personal use, i have a female nord using your shape which i play but i would love my male orc to have maybe 2 followers using the ZGGBR stuff is all.

The reason it show your default body because you have to make the 

1. Meshes folder (for you follower and add ZGGB-R meshes)

2. Texture set in CK for the head, body, hands( and make folder and add the textures in it as well), eyes (for custom), eyebrows (for custom).

3. You have to make the head parts (hairs (for custom hairs), hairline (for custom hairs), eyes(if you want set custom ones), head, eyebrows (for custom).

4. you have to make a armor addon for body, hands, feet.

5. Then you have to make the armor for the body by adding above three armor addons (add body textures in textures section).

6 Then you have to add all the parts in your actor editor.

Then you will have what you want.

Thanks you fo your effort, i will check it when i will get the time play the game.

Also sorry but i will tell you how to make a single armor esp as soon as i can, I have to check something in CK as well to guide you step by step, I am not getting the time to use my gaming pc (for gaming).

I would be very grateful

2. Texture set in CK for the head, body, hands( and make folder and add the textures in it as well), eyes (for custom), eyebrows (for custom).

3. You have to make the head parts (hairs (for custom hairs), hairline (for custom hairs), eyes(if you want set custom ones), head, eyebrows (for custom).

5. Then you have to make the armor for the body by adding above three armor addons (add body textures in textures section).

Got it working, thanks

Zaselim, you sir are a GOD. This is exactly the body mod I have been hoping for!!!!! It is PERFECT! Although I will say that ZGGB-T is by FAR my favorite (due to the big bust) I would love to use that, but I will not ask for it since it is personal. I have a friend on Deviantart that does awesome mods for skyrim as well, he also has some personal mods, but he was kind enough to share one with me. Suffice it to say, your work is awesome and will make my Skyrim experience that much more enjoyable. Thank you sir!

I have been having some trouble with the skin texture as it looks...for lack of a better word, dirty.I tried replacing them but it made little difference, I must be doing something wrong. I will start over from scratch and reinstall skyrim, hopefully that works. Perhaps a more detailed turorial on how to install these mods is in order?

Anyway, keep at it, I hope to see more soon! I can't wait to play with this mod when I'm able to install it properly.  :D

I would be very grateful

ok so I still haven't get the time to use/check somethings in CK but i tell what i remember and i think it will help you enough to make a single armors esp.

1. Open Ck.

2. load [ Skyrim.esm ] as master (double left click) [ZGGB-R Armors] as plugin (double left click) then press OK, It will ask, you didn't choose/select any active file-do you want to continue? Press Yes.

3. If any msg appears then click [ Yes to all ].

The esp files will be loaded.

4. Click on Armor addon, then type on search [ ZGGBR ] all the list of the ZGGB-R Armor addon will appear in the window. 

5. Choose any Armor [Armor, Gloves, Boots etc] right click on it and hit duplicate.

6. Double Click on that duplicate entry, in the name bar delete the duplicate word and type any name you want, no space [ like Edward] e.g [ JadeArmorAAZGGBREdward ] then press OK, then No, then Yes.

7. Click on Armor section above the Armor Addon and select the same Armor [Armor, Gloves, Boots etc] and make a duplicate then open it by double click. Like before remove the duplicate in the top name bar and type the name after ZGGBR with no space like [Edward]. Then in the 2nd/below name bar type your name [Edward] after ZGGBR but this time hit space after ZGGBR. Press OK, then No, Then Yes.

Do the same thing for that armor's gloves. boots and other items if it has any.

8. When done, Hit Save, and enter the name you want to set for this armor like [MK Jade Armor.esp]

9 Now checked the file in your mod manager and load the game, in console type [ help name you selected ] like [ help edward ] press enter then all the items you created will appear with their IDs like they do for ZGGBR. then add them by using the command [player.additem id quantity] same you do for the ZGGBR.

If you'll encounter any issues let me know..

What MK armor? 

It is the MK Jade armor, the mask works fine though, just the armor piece it self is not ok it CTD once I put it on.

Zaselim, you sir are a GOD. This is exactly the body mod I have been hoping for!!!!! It is PERFECT! Although I will say that ZGGB-T is by FAR my favorite (due to the big bust) I would love to use that, but I will not ask for it since it is personal. I have a friend on Deviantart that does awesome mods for skyrim as well, he also has some personal mods, but he was kind enough to share one with me. Suffice it to say, your work is awesome and will make my Skyrim experience that much more enjoyable. Thank you sir!

I have been having some trouble with the skin texture as it looks...for lack of a better word, dirty.I tried replacing them but it made little difference, I must be doing something wrong. I will start over from scratch and reinstall skyrim, hopefully that works. Perhaps a more detailed turorial on how to install these mods is in order?

Anyway, keep at it, I hope to see more soon! I can't wait to play with this mod when I'm able to install it properly.  :D

You know you can Increase the bust and butt size in race menu right?

Yes I do. I didn't look right, let alone natural. At least nowhere near what ZGGB-T looks like. I uninstalled all of my mods and reinstalled Skyrim. The textures on ZGGB-R body looked muddy and dirty so I'm guessing I either installed the textures wrong or I have too many mixed mods, so I'm starting from scratch. Is there a clear order on how to install everything? I know there is some direction on the first page and followed that, but I didn't get the best results.....like I said though, it could just be me. We'll see once I reinstall everything. Any tips?

I don't know if this mod is still being supported, but I'm having an issue with the textures. Currently, the character's head is gone and only has a pair of floating eyes and teeth. I've installed and re-installed the basic textures and I seem to have the same problem. Any tips/help would be greatly appreciated.

I would be very grateful

ok so I still haven't get the time to use/check somethings in CK but i tell what i remember and i think it will help you enough to make a single armors esp.

1. Open Ck.

2. load [ Skyrim.esm ] as master (double left click) [ZGGB-R Armors] as plugin (double left click) then press OK, It will ask, you didn't choose/select any active file-do you want to continue? Press Yes.

4. Click on Armor addon, then type on search [ ZGGBR ] all the list of the ZGGB-R Armor addon will appear in the window. 

5. Choose any Armor [Armor, Gloves, Boots etc] right click on it and hit duplicate.

6. Double Click on that duplicate entry, in the name bar delete the duplicate word and type any name you want, no space [ like Edward] e.g [ JadeArmorAAZGGBREdward ] then press OK, then No, then Yes.

7. Click on Armor section above the Armor Addon and select the same Armor [Armor, Gloves, Boots etc] and make a duplicate then open it by double click. Like before remove the duplicate in the top name bar and type the name after ZGGBR with no space like [Edward]. Then in the 2nd/below name bar type your name [Edward] after ZGGBR but this time hit space after ZGGBR. Press OK, then No, Then Yes.

8. When done, Hit Save, and enter the name you want to set for this armor like [MK Jade Armor.esp]

9 Now checked the file in your mod manager and load the game, in console type [ help name you selected ] like [ help edward ] press enter then all the items you created will appear with their IDs like they do for ZGGBR. then add them by using the command [player.additem id quantity] same you do for the ZGGBR.

I Got a message from CK - "Multiple master files selected to load. Load operation aborted" =( (load Skyrim, Update and HDT masters)

Yes I do. I didn't look right, let alone natural. At least nowhere near what ZGGB-T looks like. I uninstalled all of my mods and reinstalled Skyrim. The textures on ZGGB-R body looked muddy and dirty so I'm guessing I either installed the textures wrong or I have too many mixed mods, so I'm starting from scratch. Is there a clear order on how to install everything? I know there is some direction on the first page and followed that, but I didn't get the best results.....like I said though, it could just be me. We'll see once I reinstall everything. Any tips?

I do not think the issue is on your end, i also have a dirty looking skin, it looks nothing like the skin on that video, if i had to guess this ZGGBR comes with a different skin texture to that of his original work to keep them different.

I would be very grateful

1. Open Ck.

I Got a message from CK - "Multiple master files selected to load. Load operation aborted" =( (load Skyrim, Update and HDT masters)

oh yeah, you have to do one more thing, sorry i forgot to mention, you need to add some lines.

Find the SkyrimEditor.ini in your Skyrim folder (not the Data folder, but the folder the Data folder is in), and open it in NotePad.

Under the [General] section (should be at the top), add this line to the bottom of the section:

[General] - << Don't add this, just the line below at the end of the general section.

bAllowMultipleMasterLoads=1

save and close the file.

For the Guys having a dirt thing with the textures:

As I have told before, I worked on Calyps's Body Meshes to make my own Body Shape that is ZGGB-R. It is only compatible with Nuska's Textures he made for Calyps's Body Meshes (as far as i know). Now for me the dirty texture look only appears where is no light directing towards the body in day time (with ENB Off). And with the ENB On i get it very less (like 1 out of 10). I recently tried the unpb body with the realistic textures for UNP (Real Girls) and same thing happens with that also. I could be wrong but i have tried many textures with cbbe and unp (2 major body mods) there's only one texture that doesn't cause the dirt issue are my custom selection of CBBE textures i use for my ZGGB-T as the main textures (with Body Change i am using 7 CBBE Textures).

As I don't have the skill in texture department I asked someone to convert my main CBBE textures (mentioned above) I use for my ZGGB-T/ZGGB , he said he's almost done and on the Business trip for 37 days in Italy and he said he'll give me the textures soon after he comes back. I am really hoping that it turns out well because I love my custom CBBE textures (by custom i mean combination of different cbbe tex) and i want them on ZGGB-R so badly lol.

So, i ask for you guys to wait until i get my hands on the textures. I also think it won't matter after couple of months..

Cheers..

I dont supose there is some easy way to do all of this? i have literally spent over 20 hours now reading and watching videos on it all trying everything to get this working but i have no luck. No matter what i do i CTD and i have even removed all mods and only had the follower one activated, there probably isnt a video on this excat situation but one that showed how to add a custom shaped follower into the game or something,

I really would just love to have 2 female orcs from the present list with your shape as followers for my male orc, but no joy :(

I dont supose there is some easy way to do all of this? i have literally spent over 20 hours now reading and watching videos on it all trying everything to get this working but i have no luck. No matter what i do i CTD and i have even removed all mods and only had the follower one activated, there probably isnt a video on this excat situation but one that showed how to add a custom shaped follower into the game or something,

I really would just love to have 2 female orcs from the present list with your shape as followers for my male orc, but no joy :(

I didn't know we can use the human female body meshes for the beast race, can we?

I didn't know we can use the human female body meshes for the beast race, can we?

Seems possible, i had managed to get an orc into the game using your shape and skin, but she was bald and no brows, eyes etc, when i added hair to her it would cause a CTD. Funny thing is i can get the female orc exactly how i want her in CK, what i done was i basically went into the game, loaded one of my characters, went into show racemenu selected orc female, used preset 8 i think is the face i liked and then done that  spf charactername. once in CK i then made a orc, brought the face data in from the spf and everything is perfect, i place her down in riverwood, made sure a billion times the relationship and factions where done correctly but no look, CTD.

But to answer your question yes, i can at least, i do use custom races mod so i have your stuff in a custom orc race folder.

I do not think the issue is on your end, i also have a dirty looking skin, it looks nothing like the skin on that video, if i had to guess this ZGGBR comes with a different skin texture to that of his original work to keep them different.

Well, in the myriad of downloads that are in the first page he posted some skin textures, which I have tried, but none seem to work. I did notice something weird though. When I activated the Estrus for skyrim mod, during the animation, it seemed that the skin texture changed to that which I installed earlier, which was the sweaty one. So be fore the animation, the skin texture was dirty, then when the animation started I noticed the sweat.