Zaselim's Gaya Gei Body MOD Series [ZGGB-R2-U (Released 29-11-2013) and ZGGB-R (Released April 2013)] TBBP HDT Physics Enabled

Hi dont know if this is said before but is there a way to increase the breasts? i tried racemenu but nothing happend.

Thanks anyway and great work!

I think you have to make sure the correct or capable skeleton is installed. It should be on the first page. I tried and it works, but the breasts look weird, nothing natural like ZGGB-T or CBBE with body slide.

Ok guys, HUGE TIP, for those of you having any problems of any kind. Uninstall and re-download skyrim (if you have steam). Once done, while skyrim is still vanilla, backup your game with steam somewhere on your hard drive so you don't have to keep re-downloading the game.

MAKE ZGGB-R THE VERY FIRST MOD YOU INSTALL!!!!!!!!

That way you will know if any other mods you install later conflict. I just did this and the body and textures are fine. No more muddy body textures. I'm guessing that the SG female textures I have conflicted, even though I kept installing the ZGGB textures over it.

Do this and hopefully you guys should be ok.

Update: I just noticed that even if I installed the wet/muscular texture, it affects the normal races and not ZGGB-R race(if you have the race mod installed). I'm not sure if I need to install the texture in another path for it to affect the race as well. I think I do, but don't know how......I'll try and figure it out.

Ok guys, HUGE TIP, for those of you having any problems of any kind. Uninstall and re-download skyrim (if you have steam). Once done, while skyrim is still vanilla, backup your game with steam somewhere on your hard drive so you don't have to keep re-downloading the game.

That way you will know if any other mods you install later conflict. I just did this and the body and textures are fine. No more muddy body textures. I'm guessing that the SG female textures I have conflicted, even though I kept installing the ZGGB textures over it.

Update: I just noticed that even if I installed the wet/muscular texture, it affects the normal races and not ZGGB-R race(if you have the race mod installed). I'm not sure if I need to install the texture in another path for it to affect the race as well. I think I do, but don't know how......I'll try and figure it out.

Ofcourse it will effect the all female npcs in skyrim if you are using it as the main body mod, all the female will change into ZGGB-R but if you use the race mod then only your character will get the ZGGB-R body, and I also have SG Textures installed but it doesn't effect my game.

I recommend you use body change mod, you can use upto 9 different body mods with it. Just add ZGGB-R meshes and textures to one of body change folders this will also not effect your other female characters and npcs.

Hi dont know if this is said before but is there a way to increase the breasts? i tried racemenu but nothing happend.

Thanks anyway and great work!

download and install the TBBP meshes for ZGGB-R from the main post if you didn't, and download XP32 skeletons (new) then your race menu sliders will work.

Ofcourse it will effect the all female npcs in skyrim if you are using it as the main body mod, all the female will change into ZGGB-R but if you use the race mod then only your character will get the ZGGB-R body, and I also have SG Textures installed but it doesn't effect my game.

I recommend you use body change mod, you can use upto 9 different body mods with it. Just add ZGGB-R meshes and textures to one of body change folders this will also not effect your other female characters and npcs.

I see, thanks for the tip. I'm not used to dealing directly with folder paths and installing mods directly. Usually, I use Nexus Mod Manager to do it for me, so I'm learning. Thanks for the tips.

In that video i was using diff animation set for forward walks and diff for backwards. Dont remember the forward but i get the backward walk from the tbbp.rar archive from the tbbp thread here on loverslab. Now i am also using it for forward walk.

I can upload for you if you want.

In that video i was using diff animation set for forward walks and diff for backwards. Dont remember the forward but i get the backward walk from the tbbp.rar archive from the tbbp thread here on loverslab. Now i am also using it for forward walk.

Please! That would be fantastic!

Hey thanks for the armors, just something out of order I have is when I try to equip the MK outfit it is CTD for me and someother armors, this never happened before, I have HDT high heels installed and running as well all supporting mods.....and I hit my limit to around 250 mods lol

What MK armor? 

It is the MK Jade armor, the mask works fine though, just the armor piece it self is not ok it CTD once I put it on.

Still the game CTD when I put on the armor, the mask and boots are ok though.

I was using my gaming pc to take some shots of skyrim today and totally forgot to copy the animation, Sorry, I will try to post the animations sometime tomorrow. Again I am sorry for taking it that long..

here the link to the idle, walk, run animation i use which you wanted.

http://www.multiupload.nl/BE6QM0CPVU

Is there a guide for how to properly install a custom race anywhere? I tried installing this a week ago and it didn't seem to work but I've learned a lot since and decided to give it another shot. 

just paste the meshes, textures folder and the esp file in the race folder in you skyrim>Data>

Thank you!!!! I really appreciate it :D The walk and idle animations are awesome!

Thank you!!!! I really appreciate it :D The walk and idle animations are awesome!

No Problem

Hi Zaselim, juts wanted to say the ZGGB 2 in the gallery is looking amazing. I guess you decided on UNP version then? Looking forward to the release, but I'm wondering if the proportions will be modifiable?

O come on dude, You ruined the surprise i wanted to give lolz...

Well I added the sig and link to the gallery to give hint so...

And to answer your question, It'll be same as UNPB bodies have, In the pics I am using 1.12 for breasts and 1.3 for the butt. For the butt the shape will become bad after 1.3 because the butt is huge in 1.0 and becomes a lot more bigger in 1.3. So i don't think there'll be need to increase it more.

For the breasts increase, it works like it does for all UNPBs.

Still loving this race mod. I never did get the glossy/shiney skin to work though. The sweaty/muscular textures work, but I never could get the shininess that I see in your pictures and some others on here.

The My Textures folder, where does that go exactly? I'm pretty sure I put it in the right place, but just to double check, where does that go? Thanks!