Body overhaul slider project part1

On 4/2/2021 at 2:21 PM, THEFATJUJU said:

JOOO that was fast TY

Yeah really fast indeed , just had to adjust the side cheeks , hope its the shape you had in mind , the shape is mixing with body preset and slider so its never the same as in blender ofc .

Btw I almost always make that dent on my meshes , Thicc fit one has it too but less visible .

this file is a v2 with more define upper cheeks bump/arch : hokusai26_Hamburger_Menu5_Butterflyv2.package

only put one in your mod folder v1 or v2 .

blurrp.png.1ce341e0ddf99ca77fc88baa49c4ef43.png

21 hours ago, hokusai26 said:

Yeah really fast indeed , just had to adjust the side cheeks , hope its the shape you had in mind , the shape is mixing with body preset and slider so its never the same as in blender ofc .

Btw I almost always make that dent on my meshes , Thicc fit one has it too but less visible .

this file is a v2 with more define upper cheeks bump/arch : hokusai26_Hamburger_Menu5_Butterflyv2.package

only put one in your mod folder v1 or v2 .

blurrp.png.1ce341e0ddf99ca77fc88baa49c4ef43.png

You are really good at this! Do you plan to create tops for the body selector? I'm sure it would be great.

36 minutes ago, MIKKOI said:

You are really good at this! Do you plan to create tops for the body selector? I'm sure it would be great.

Thank you ! glad you like thoses bottoms .

Yeah I'll do some tops aswell , original ones and others BB/Allure variations .

16 hours ago, sims-general2 said:

Speaking of tops, is it possible to get your Allure edit as a standalone? Would be nice to have both this and the original at the same time.

Yeah , its something I had planned but totally forgot , here you go : hokusai26_Allure_retouch_alternative _nipple_placement_standalone.package

edit : this file might not be visible in cas but is in WW selector , have to do it again .

On 1/29/2021 at 3:37 PM, THEFATJUJU said:

First i would like to say TY for your awsome work!

Second is an idea for slider that slim the back of the knee and give it a fit shape

Screenshot_6.png.54322cc591887bc0cddb6b56397c5f6c.png

my english suck

Where are those pics from? That looks really interesting

This is a a request from THEFATJUJU , I have no idea where this picture is coming from , I did the THICC FIT meshe afterward to get thoses thin knees but yeah , I'll do a slider aswell , on the lower leg right/3/4 right : there is only 1 arrow used for Vp's Whobby knees so the logic opposite is to have thin knees there .

Spoiler

fit.jpg.ccba6bc6857c05d8a4538206ba65f91d.jpg

THICC FIT with slim knees

edit: done

1458094317_thinknees.gif.297e2bddbb1ab20f6f30103eb1539b23.gif

For the lower leg : right side and 3/4 right side  : left arrow we have THINNER ; slider that slim down the knees and reshape slightly the calves to make them more fit looking .

Will make a dent in long dresses but its still good looking in my opinion .

Enabled for male aswell .

replace old file as usual .

hokusai26 _CALVES_slider_v1.4_Vibrantpixel_Piruxsim_Cmar_bundle.package

2 hours ago, hokusai26 said:

This is a a request from THEFATJUJU , I have no idea where this picture is coming from , I did the THICC FIT meshe afterward to get thoses thin knees but yeah , I'll do a slider aswell , on the lower leg right/3/4 right : there is only 1 arrow used for Vp's Whobby knees so the logic opposite is to have thin knees there .

Reveal hidden contents

fit.jpg.ccba6bc6857c05d8a4538206ba65f91d.jpg

THICC FIT with slim knees

edit: done

1458094317_thinknees.gif.297e2bddbb1ab20f6f30103eb1539b23.gif

For the lower leg : right side and 3/4 right side  : left arrow we have THINNER ; slider that slim down the knees and reshape slightly the calves to make them more fit looking .

Will make a dent in long dresses but its still good looking in my opinion .

Enabled for male aswell .

hokusai26 _CALVES_slider_v1.3_Vibrantpixel_Piruxsim_Cmar_bundle.package 3.49 MB · 2 downloads

replace old file as usual .

You absolute god ? I've been looking for such a slider for so long

I'm sending a coffee your way, don't have that much money to spare but you've earned it.

Thanks for your work

45 minutes ago, Zeedric said:

You absolute god ? I've been looking for such a slider for so long

I'm sending a coffee your way, don't have that much money to spare but you've earned it.

Thanks for your work

Glad you like the slider , its a great addition to this project , now I see it in cas , its a must have .

Thank you so much for your support I greatly apprecciate that .

Here is a v2 of this slider wich is smoother : hokusai26 _CALVES_slider_v1.4_Vibrantpixel_Piruxsim_Cmar_bundle.package

hi there, does this work and cross for males? i like to make them thicc as well

one thing i really love are calves and i remember coming across this slider by this maker:

and it was too good to be true, since unfortunately the slider was controlled by manipulating the thighs which easily conflicted w other mods. An idea that I think would be amazing for niche players such as me!

1 hour ago, tocksickdick said:

hi there, does this work and cross for males? i like to make them thicc as well

one thing i really love are calves and i remember coming across this slider by this maker:

and it was too good to be true, since unfortunately the slider was controlled by manipulating the thighs which easily conflicted w other mods. An idea that I think would be amazing for niche players such as me!

Hi , here you go : hokusai26 _CALVES_slider_v1.5_male_female_Vibrantpixel_Piruxsim_Cmar_necrodog_bundle.package  front calves : up arrow

Its a nice slider , by fullfilling everyone's fetish we'll end up with a great variety of possible shapes wich is the goal

Be aware that this slider alter the crotch/penis and make it thinner and add some bug between leg so need to be reworked .

I added the others calves / knees slider available for female for male too , but without pussy height and depht for animation issues related .

I'll pack the necrodog's a_steroid chest slider in another hotspot aswell .

Replace old calves slider .

13 hours ago, hokusai26 said:

Hi , here you go : hokusai26 _CALVES_slider_v1.5_male_female_Vibrantpixel_Piruxsim_Cmar_necrodog_bundle.package  front calves : up arrow

Its a nice slider , by fullfilling everyone's fetish we'll end up with a great variety of possible shapes wich is the goal

Be aware that this slider alter the crotch/penis and make it thinner and add some bug between leg so need to be reworked .

I added the others calves / knees slider available for female for male too , but without pussy height and depht for animation issues related .

I'll pack the necrodog's a_steroid chest slider in another hotspot aswell .

Replace old calves slider .

omg thank you! you are amazing! that was incredibly quick!

2 hours ago, mephistopheles0220 said:

Regarding getting Sims to be more muscular, I use RroBurky Fitness Controls 

https://roburky.itch.io/sims4-fitness

You have the ability to to increase the standard musculature be differing percentages  (1.75x, 3.00x).These values change how the regular EA slim and muscle sliders work.

You are welcome .

I'm using that mod too , with no fatness aswell .

Nice sims you made !

What bottom parts are you using ? I see a flaw in the side view : bottom butt cheek

1 hour ago, hokusai26 said:

You are welcome .

I'm using that mod too , with no fatness aswell .

Nice sims you made !

What bottom parts are you using ? I see a flaw in the side view : bottom butt cheek

[BB][Female]Bottom...It seems to do that with the heel slider. I'm not using all of your sliders just yet. I've build 50+ Sims with other sliders, and I don't think I am up for going back and tweaking them all at this time.