Body overhaul slider project part1

8 hours ago, wonderlandgirl said:

I don't have any conflicting sliders) I have few of them and have realized that I won't use all the sliders from this bundle, but the HEEL)

Slider in general ( beside Helio's [HB] breast slider wich replace EA ratio and change townies ) dont affect random sims , so just use the ones you want on your sims ,

Test the  others , use them just slightly  to give a small effect or dont use them at all .

Its just  the right shoulder spot you dont loose any slider.

I have more than 30 gb of CC i dont even use 10% of them , sliders are not eating up you pc performance also .

And if you like HEEL you will really like Masoko wich is like HEEL but all the body is morphing around that pelvic tilt .

be sure to get the last version of HEEL ect aka shoulder spot slider because HEEL1.4 had a vertice causing a bump on the side of the ass wich I fixed in version 1.5.

Im not planning on making separate slider , this is the opposite of what im trying to do ; "packing the most slider as possible on every spot" .

if you really want to get only HEEL , well google Cmar's morphmaker , its a really ez program that let you edit every slider and spot you want .

If you had another slider conflicting , I can repack it for you no problem but here I dont see the problem .

17 hours ago, hokusai26 said:

Slider in general ( beside Helio's [HB] breast slider wich replace EA ratio and change townies ) dont affect random sims , so just use the ones you want on your sims ,

Test the  others , use them just slightly  to give a small effect or dont use them at all .

Its just  the right shoulder spot you dont loose any slider.

I have more than 30 gb of CC i dont even use 10% of them , sliders are not eating up you pc performance also .

And if you like HEEL you will really like Masoko wich is like HEEL but all the body is morphing around that pelvic tilt .

be sure to get the last version of HEEL ect aka shoulder spot slider because HEEL1.4 had a vertice causing a bump on the side of the ass wich I fixed in version 1.5.

Im not planning on making separate slider , this is the opposite of what im trying to do ; "packing the most slider as possible on every spot" .

if you really want to get only HEEL , well google Cmar's morphmaker , its a really ez program that let you edit every slider and spot you want .

If you had another slider conflicting , I can repack it for you no problem but here I dont see the problem .

Thanks fro the answer) I'm a bit crazy not to clusterf**k my game, ha-ha. So, I've already tried Cmar's tool to separate and edit the sliders. Anyway, much thanks)))

13 hours ago, THEFATJUJU said:

First i would like to say TY for your awsome work!

Second is an idea for slider that slim the back of the knee and give it a fit shape

Screenshot_6.png.54322cc591887bc0cddb6b56397c5f6c.png

my english suck

Thank you very much !

Indeed thats a good idea , i like that style , remind me of Dumbaby big slim fit bowleg bottom , wich has some crazy shapes

fixxxxxxx.gif.a3f5d1acad58eb0909c6ce5524cc878a.gif.c274ad406c0971f1a06b2207ae85e3e3.gif

btw thoses bottom are very high poly to make thoses shapes ,  the highest poly legs of all sims 4 .

The problem is for slider you dont have  much polygones to play with and knees area can become squarry looking very fast .

So it will be better looking as female bottom standalone , I can try to make something tough ,  body preset or slider

a calf/knee shaper slider maybe .

The hamburger series leg shape is very classic  , just for the moment , I'll make some very special shapes soon .

Top special shapes too to add diversity to the game .

ass shape and tigh sliders are next anyway .

15 minutes ago, MIKKOI said:

¿Is it possible to create a slider for this?  (Parts marked with arrows)

IMG_99.jpg

IMG_100.jpg

What is the breast body part and slider used in first pick ?

second its possible , but will be better as standalone it well be too squarry looking as slider .

18 minutes ago, hokusai26 said:

¿Cuál es la parte del cuerpo del pecho y el control deslizante que se usa en la primera elección?

en segundo lugar, es posible, pero será mejor como independiente, será demasiado cuadrado como control deslizante.

The part that separates the chest from the breast

20 minutes ago, MIKKOI said:

The part that separates the chest from the breast

Yeah I  see  ,  I mean its a vertices conflict , between slider and breast mesh that are causing that , wich one ?

Its caused by the breast top you are using look like EVE 8 nipple texture but really squarry .

Its not possible to get a slider for that zone because they aren't enough polygones there , and there is  no need for it if you use another body top instead .

Like the one i reworked in my slider post  for exemple .

@hokusai26

Not sure if this is best aimed to you or someone else in a different thread, but is it possible to make an accessory that changes the overall shape of a sims breast to look like overfilled breast implants so that they have a unnaturally round shape? That way its not a top and will change how every outfit looks one a sim without restricting the choice of clothes a player sim could wear

1 hour ago, LueRV said:

I'm not sure why I'm not able to adjust chest width with the back chest slider?

I put an ! in front of all of your sliders so they should take precedent over any other slider but it's still not showing up when I mouse over the back. 

Hi be sure to have the latest version of chest slider because early ones had that problem , and also remove HFO chest sliders if you have one or it will confict .

@Knight_Ryu88

I already made some in my games using the Inkysquid's accessory boobs , I replaced with some other mesh and you can have any Boobs as acc they work fine with all non-meshed clothes , the texture only ones , so you can reshape all thoses CC with any female_top breast  and have no transition between clothes and naked .

I'll make some .

But round fake boobs .. do you have a body part in mind ? 

I made a lot of boobs rework with different shapes anyway so I'll check that .

PT - Accessory Boobs.rar here is the base file maybe EVE v3 can do the job for you .

LAZZY.gif.1a162e583a44cbd7b943cf3b4a8ac330.gif

@MIKKOI

Indeed that slider the LAZZY one it seems is pushing the chest and the back forward to

accomodate the breast tilt and shrink the zone between breast and shoulder but without the shoulder , they stay in place .

I tested it in CAS with the twerk dance wich is stressing the shoulder a lot and I didn't noticed any bug compare to EA .

WIch body preset are you using there ?

( Always put an EA base game body with 50% fat/muscle and isolate only one slider at a time to check the problems when posting a picture plz . )

plz reupload thoses pictures with some indications on them I dont really get it .

I checked the exported objects meshes from morphmaker and they seems ok for me , I cant do much better because not enough vertices to play with as I said in previous post .

Also thoses sliders are not really the best when maxed out especially LAZZY wich is kinda an extreme morph .

If the deffects are thoses grey spots , well its the shadow created by the game , if you push a mesh inside it will create a shadow , I can reduce that but the shape will become more classic . ( the  shadows in_game and in CAS are different too )

edit: no grey spot in my game like in yours so it must be ; either  the body top you are using or the body preset or a combinaison of sliders , even the skin you are using there can renforce the shadow effect .

As I said best results are obtained with my BB and Allure retouch meshes but especially allure wich has already a better base curve  (used in gif).

SHAPESSKKsdsdmlml.jpg.dfeba5d8ce5c127ec44627f0e0264e6c.jpg

EA                                        BB retouch default                                                                                           LAZZY maxed    BB retouch default  

wild guy's default skin

SHAPESSKKsdsdml.jpg.b47121715ba0aee16838caecf81b2d8a.jpg

here are the LAZZY meshes

SHAPESSKKsdsd.jpg.6735eda2d7e75c12b48ba2a12ace75f7.jpg

I like having more breast sliders, but I'm confused how I'm to use EA's size slider instead of the 'CLEAN' slider? There's three breast size sliders now? It feels like a little much, to be honest.

You've included cmar's breast separation slider: might be worth looking at vibrantpixel's horizontal breast position slider. It's not in as convenient a spot as cmar's work, but the minimum and maximum values of cmar's version are ludicrous: pushed together, the breasts clip into each other and clothing meshes deform badly. Any chance you could edit cmar's values to vibrantpixel's more reasonable values?

Thank you kindly for the mod, in any case! I like having more breast variety, I particularly like the surf and lazzy sliders.

14 hours ago, Honeycrust said:

Your hard work refining your sliders is the greatest!  Keep up the fight friend, the sliders are magical... the perfect thicc sloot will be achieved by all soon!!!
ts4-thiccythiccthiccthicc.thumb.jpg.1f29284254d1ce4af8adacbe4e3cb981.jpg

Thank you very much mate ! Indeed we are getting closer to my goal but the ultimate shape will only be obtain by mixing body parts and slider and even body presets .

The thicc_fit is the first bottom with a special shape  so far but with others incoming .

Thoses tweaking and updates are caused by the fact that im a perfectionnist , so when I post a slider , I check it in cas afterward from every angle and I verify how it morph with other ones so I change my mind or notice flaws I don't like until Im satisfied .

And also the fact that morphmaker is moving the vertices when creating Dmaps and make rounding errors wich is really frustrating ,  like buttcracks are off and upper top front legs are bumpy , even the shoulder bumps on previous thicc slider version were caused by the program, so thoses need to be fixed too then recheck again ... ?

I asked Cmar himself but there is nothing he can do about it .

But I enjoy it , making you guys able to tweak and morph the shiet out of your sims is really rewarding )

7 hours ago, SheepishNudist said:

I like having more breast sliders, but I'm confused how I'm to use EA's size slider instead of the 'CLEAN' slider? There's three breast size sliders now? It feels like a little much, to be honest.

You've included cmar's breast separation slider: might be worth looking at vibrantpixel's horizontal breast position slider. It's not in as convenient a spot as cmar's work, but the minimum and maximum values of cmar's version are ludicrous: pushed together, the breasts clip into each other and clothing meshes deform badly. Any chance you could edit cmar's values to vibrantpixel's more reasonable values?

Thank you kindly for the mod, in any case! I like having more breast variety, I particularly like the surf and lazzy sliders.

Glad you like the slider !  for EA its left side left/right just use it alone or mix it with others they wont affect random sims so yeah ,there is a lot of breat slider)

For the Vibrantpixel's slider,  I tried it and noticed major flaws  .

mlk.jpg.eda64a7f780a1dc186e13dfd42f0c572.jpg

Here is Vibrantpixel's breast slider maxed out , that slider start to mess up the mesh at 40% +- .

This slider only work in one side " breast appart " then come back to EA value ,

The only way is to rework the Cmar's breast together myself , maybe I'll check that , I have so many project that need to be tweaked ? .

For the values , a lot of slider are bad when maxing out , just use them to the limit of your CC / liking and hit the sweet spot .

Thanks for the great work. The mod reduces the number of other sliders. You are moving in the right direction. But there are conflicts of sliders.

[BB][Female]Top_hokusai26retouch имеет конфликт с TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Tuning.

Type of conflict:

0x034AEECB-0x00000000-0x000000000000198C

hokusai26_TIGHTv1_STRETCHv1.1_ENLARGEv1_Shrinkv1_HIPSHAPE_V1_V2_COWBOY_A_v1_B_v1_LUUMIA_HIPSHAPE_Dumbaby_HIPHEIGHT_silder_bundle имеет конфликт с 

hokusai26_CLEANv2_CLEANFATV1_SURFV1_LAZZY_V1_Redheadsims_breast_alteration_Cmar_breast_separation_slider_HFO_backchest_slider

Type of conflict:

0x0166038C-0x00000000-0x0000000000000000
0x8B18FF6E-0x00000000-0x000000000001F1B1

Sorry for my bad english.

Thanks for the great work. The mod reduces the number of other sliders. You are moving in the right direction. But there are conflicts of sliders.

[BB][Female]Top_hokusai26retouch has a conflict with TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Tuning.

Type of conflict:

hokusai26_TIGHTv1_STRETCHv1.1_ENLARGEv1_Shrinkv1_HIPSHAPE_V1_V2_COWBOY_A_v1_B_v1_LUUMIA_HIPSHAPE_Dumbaby_HIPHEIGHT_silder_bundle has a conflict with 

hokusai26_CLEANv2_CLEANFATV1_SURFV1_LAZZY_V1_Redheadsims_breast_alteration_Cmar_breast_separation_slider_HFO_backchest_slider

Type of conflict:

Reworked the message. Google Translate is the worst of them all.

2 hours ago, Petr54 said:

[BB][Female]Top_hokusai26retouch имеет конфликт с TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Tuning.

Type of conflict:

hokusai26_TIGHTv1_STRETCHv1.1_ENLARGEv1_Shrinkv1_HIPSHAPE_V1_V2_COWBOY_A_v1_B_v1_LUUMIA_HIPSHAPE_Dumbaby_HIPHEIGHT_silder_bundle имеет конфликт с 

Type of conflict:

Thank you !

for the [BB][Female]Top_hokusai26retouch : ( wich is the original [BB]_female_top_default with only the mesh edited )

here are the conflict I have with Wickedwhims in my game , first one is the  [BB][Female]Top_hokusai26retouch

, just another name in my mod folder but its the same instance " 198C" as you can see .

Illustration2uyi.png.80004dff0014b359349cac726bfb2173.png

Every body default replacement create a conflict with Wickedwhims , and there is nothing I can do about it , its not an issue eitherway it would have been fixed by TURBODRIVER or other creator since the first default body part release , BB allure ect .

For the slider conflict you were right , I forgot to erase an useless hotspot ,"back chest" on the hip slider with the same instance as the chest slider .

Was it creating conflict ? I didn't saw any problem .

Its fixed now + a new hip slider back hip up/down are different version now small and large .

hokusai26_HIP_slider_TIGHTv1_STRETCHv1.1_ENLARGEv1_Shrinkv1_HIPSHAPE_v1_COWBOY_v1.2_COWBOYSMALL_v1_LUUMIA_HIPSHAPE_Dumbaby_HIPHEIGHT_silder_bundle.package