to this awesome community

the best I have never seen in any games

But my personnal life became way to busy

so I stopped modding

take care

Edited by hokusai26
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/7/2021 at 12:27 PM, CREAMPIE PIE said:

hokusai26 I wanted to download a breast slider but a very large list of sliders and presets.
   You can tell me the names of the breast slide, so that I can find and download it myself ... which is on the screenshot:

cleanv2.gif.06da30ad8216e46a80752baba290b42c.gif.7faeef57fa391adea10780e7bff3b3ab.gif

hokusai26 YOU HAVE THE GREATEST WORKS !!!! LOVE THEM THANKS YOU !!!!!!!!!!

I wish we could have been given this file before he quit... :(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/9/2021 at 7:12 PM, keckamk said:

Has anyone of you a backup of this file that they would like to share?

"hokusai26_CLEANv2_CLEANFATV1_SURFV1_LAZZY_V1_Redheadsims_breast_alteration_Cmar_breast_separation_slider_HFO_backchest_slider.package"

Would appreciate it.

I may have it...not sure. I will have to look

On 10/9/2021 at 7:12 PM, keckamk said:

Has anyone of you a backup of this file that they would like to share?

"hokusai26_CLEANv2_CLEANFATV1_SURFV1_LAZZY_V1_Redheadsims_breast_alteration_Cmar_breast_separation_slider_HFO_backchest_slider.package"

Would appreciate it.

OMG...I actually have it! This is why I hoard CC...lol. Never know when you may need it ?

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

update: Anyone no of a similar cc slider fixer like https://modthesims.info/d/668332/fixers-for-sliders-and-alpha-hairs-version-1-2-6-17-22.html but for mac os?

1. Anyone else's calf sliders not working to affect crotch size? 

2. Can you add Luumia's hand width/size slider for smaller/larger hands? 

3. Newest update  [june 14th/22] seems to have broken most of your sliders. 

Edited by Stepson
12 hours ago, Stepson said:

I have also experienced broken sliders, and not just from this mod. Regardless, there is hope.

Cmar updated TS4 Morph Maker yesterday (having also updated their slider mods as well) and included quick instructions in the patch notes for updating any affected slider mods to use the updated control hotspots. I have already tested this on another author's mods and it works beautifully.

10 hours ago, dweezer said:

I have also experienced broken sliders, and not just from this mod. Regardless, there is hope.

Cmar updated TS4 Morph Maker yesterday (having also updated their slider mods as well) and included quick instructions in the patch notes for updating any affected slider mods to use the updated control hotspots. I have already tested this on another author's mods and it works beautifully.

It worked! Thanks.

On 6/16/2022 at 5:40 AM, dweezer said:

its only for windows/pc. no of any ios/mac variations like Morph Maker?

47 minutes ago, Stepson said:

its only for windows/pc. no of any ios/mac variations like Morph Maker?

Can't say I do. You might have to track down someone with a PC to run either MorphMaker or TS4SliderConverter after copying the package files to a USB drive / cloud storage.

On 6/16/2022 at 12:33 AM, Stepson said:

https://modthesims.info/d/668332/fixers-for-sliders-and-alpha-hairs-version-1-2-6-17-22.html

That will fix your sliders , I've tested no issues 

Edited by tomcat101
On 1/18/2021 at 10:04 PM, Honeycrust said:

@hokusai26 I found a problem with your HEEL slider.  I'll post a couple images below to show you what I mean.  Below is the slider I am talking about which I think is the Heel slider which is controlled with the top right shoulder.

ts4-Hokusai-Heel-Slider(BackRightShoulder).jpg.e545fe406177c40deb3a03086b2ebe1f.jpg

Below is what my sims face looks like without the Heel slider max'd out.  This is normal looking so far.

ts4-Hokusai-Heel-Slider-OFF.jpg.18bfbd79e1b5b1410f058ae25488e036.jpg

This is the bug below when I have the Heel slider max'd out.  Notice my face, the slider causes clipping on the eyes, and distortion on the eyebrows... even changes the lower cheek slightly.  This even happens even on a regular sim, but I used my own since it makes it easier to see the bug since she has a large head and eyes already.  It's very easy to miss this bug, I only noticed it because I saw clipping on my oversized eyes and looking in closer to notice the eyebrows were really distorted also.

ts4-Hokusai-Heel-Slider-ON.jpg.3dc6a2206e5df1a07fa0a7276832fc5d.jpg

may i know what slider or presets do you use to make the head big like that? i make cartoony sims and they look awful in human proportions

On 6/18/2022 at 6:40 PM, Stepson said:

Again the operating system is just for windows sadly. Any idea if theres a mac OS version out there?

Attached are fixed sliders. There wasn't any major differences with Cmar's updates between v2 and v3 that I could tell, so this is hokusai's sliders from his last posting here. Haven't had any issues with them in terms of breakage.

Hokusai26_061622_update.zip

• 2 weeks later...