Body overhaul slider project part1

On 5/12/2023 at 1:36 PM, briarknit said:

Question about the CLEANV2 slider: it said its supposed to push the breasts together but I am not seeing that when I do it, it just makes them larger

Also can someone explain what 3/4 left-right means in the documentation pdf? Its mentioned multiple times such as "Up /Down and 3/4
Up/Down on Right Chest" What does that 3/4 part even mean?

same i am so confused.. im still new to this.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/12/2021 at 12:53 AM, hokusai26 said:

Greetings...i wanted to thank you for this great mod...but there is one issue that I have and that is the chest slider...this chest slider also affects the clothing appearance...I dont want that to happen...what should I do?

On 1/20/2021 at 7:46 AM, hokusai26 said:

Thank you !

Your CCs are amazing quality  and design , they morph great too , perfect work .

Great idea  ,i could try , with some shy anime girl inner thigh rotation for the thigh bringed together )

edit the "shrink" version is done

TIGHT.gif.4d84a664846fd77b2d4fe45ae382e81e.gif

the hip shape change slightly too

Hey can you send me   the dowload for this sim? i really  would like to dowload it  (big fan of morrigan)

21 hours ago, xandait said:

I tried to use these several times. But the game keeps telling me that these are corrupt. I am using other mods and cc without any issue. Does anyone have this problem?

These sliders were broken by the werewolves update. Use the batch slider fix in S4S to repair them.

Heads up everyone, for some reason the sliders doesn't work for everyone, me included. So I painstakenly went through every single slider in the pack and fixed them.
They run fine now on my up to date version of the Sims with all expansions enabled.
Uploaded it to my drive since I'm not familiar with how this site works and can't be arsed to learn. 

Have a nice day.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YDB0FKWPzfrUm55ITMwwAEZHc7w-AoVW/view?usp=sharing

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/9/2024 at 12:57 AM, Uramnirim said:

Heads up everyone, for some reason the sliders doesn't work for everyone, me included. So I painstakenly went through every single slider in the pack and fixed them.
They run fine now on my up to date version of the Sims with all expansions enabled.
Uploaded it to my drive since I'm not familiar with how this site works and can't be arsed to learn. 

Have a nice day.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YDB0FKWPzfrUm55ITMwwAEZHc7w-AoVW/view?usp=sharing

Hi there! Firstly i would like 2 say thank u 4 ur hard work! Very appreciate! Secondly I wanna ask if u can add the height slider  capability into feet area? Сause previously these two sliders worked together for me, but after the crystal patch, the slider from Hokusai stopped working(