Body overhaul slider project part1

3 hours ago, telefen said:

Love what you've done with these sliders. My sims look fantastic. I have to look again at your instruction since there's so many sliders. Great job indeed !☺️

Thank you !

Indeed there is a lot of sliders to play with and sculpt the exact shape you want thats the goal of this project .

A couple of days ago a downloaded almost all the sliders you had made. Boy I've been having so much fun creating different buttock shapes. I have to admit you've done a fantastic job. I still haven't got it down learning to use the sliders perfectly but it's coming along. I thought about breast sliders and came up with an idea of having a slider that increses the diameter of the breast without resorting to making my sims very fat cause as of now that's the only way and it is still limited. If there was such a slider, one can bring the breasts closer together by incressing the diameter as well, also if one can increase the diameter both vertically and horizontaly. Do you think it's doable?

As far as making the thighs thicker, well I like the idea a lot as all my sims 2 female have that feature build into the mesh I created take a look . What I notice is that in sims 4 there is nothing to grab on to in cas in the area directly behind the knee so when I make the thighs thick like the way I like them, it looks kind of unproportional in conjunction to the knee and calve area so, I'm being more conservative with that  otherwise it looks good by itself. This by no means is a request but rather how I think as a mesher, As far as sims 4 I'm very new to it and have only made some simple recolors cause I haven't learned much about blender yet. tell me what you think either way. until then.. BTW I'm still checking out your instructions and realize I've used some wrong locations like left instead of right. Anyway I love that skintone you got on your cosplay model can you tell me where I can get that. It looks right on her. Thanks again.

On 3/18/2021 at 5:11 AM, telefen said:

A couple of days ago a downloaded almost all the sliders you had made. Boy I've been having so much fun creating different buttock shapes. I have to admit you've done a fantastic job. I still haven't got it down learning to use the sliders perfectly but it's coming along. I thought about breast sliders and came up with an idea of having a slider that increses the diameter of the breast without resorting to making my sims very fat cause as of now that's the only way and it is still limited. If there was such a slider, one can bring the breasts closer together by incressing the diameter as well, also if one can increase the diameter both vertically and horizontaly. Do you think it's doable?

As far as making the thighs thicker, well I like the idea a lot as all my sims 2 female have that feature build into the mesh I created take a look . What I notice is that in sims 4 there is nothing to grab on to in cas in the area directly behind the knee so when I make the thighs thick like the way I like them, it looks kind of unproportional in conjunction to the knee and calve area so, I'm being more conservative with that  otherwise it looks good by itself. This by no means is a request but rather how I think as a mesher, As far as sims 4 I'm very new to it and have only made some simple recolors cause I haven't learned much about blender yet. tell me what you think either way. until then.. BTW I'm still checking out your instructions and realize I've used some wrong locations like left instead of right. Anyway I love that skintone you got on your cosplay model can you tell me where I can get that. It looks right on her. Thanks again.

Thank you very much !

Indeed i had the same idea , I like the shape the breast get when you make the sims go fat , they increase by diameter , I need to isolate that from the body , its possible .

I tried to make it with blender tool but I always get another shape , more round than I would .

But if I make a fat sims then export it with simripper then copy all the vertices location one by one I'll get the same result .

For the knees area dont worry the sliders will be made to get the right proportion , I could have done some thigh slider with knees morphing going along but its better to isolate the body independently at that point .

chunli-skin-as-tatoo-chest.package

Its a mix of skin I did Wild guy's default skin with an S_club's for the belly , then I drew a bit on top of it to get comic effect .

Packed in a Remussirion cleavage tattoo overlay with a chun li thumbnail .

On 3/17/2021 at 5:40 AM, BeowulfMKII said:

For WhibbyGaylord's PEACHY THICC I answered here :

I'll pack the CORNFED slider , the down arrow making all the bottom go thicc , but not the other one BEEFY and CORNFED UP they are too unrealistic .

8 hours ago, hokusai26 said:

Thank you very much !

Indeed i had the same idea , I like the shape the breast get when you make the sims go fat , they increase by diameter , I need to isolate that from the body , its possible .

I tried to make it with blender tool but I always get another shape , more round than I would .

But if I make a fat sims then export it with simripper then copy all the vertices location one by one I'll get the same result .

For the knees area dont worry the sliders will be made to get the right proportion , I could have done some thigh slider with knees morphing going along but its better to isolate the body independently at that point .

chunli-skin-as-tatoo-chest.package 1.65 MB · 1 download

Its a mix of skin I did Wild guy's default skin with an S_club's for the belly , then I drew a bit on top of it to get comic effect .

Packed in a Remussirion cleavage tattoo overlay with a chun li thumbnail .

I downloaded the new thigh slider you've made. The buttock slider looks awsome, just what I was missing. I like the feature of moving the butoock cheeks up and down to better proportion the thicker thighs. I got that new skintone as well. Can't wait. Thanks a lot for everything. It would be interesting to see what you come up with as far as making the breast slider. No rush take your time. Untill then...

15 hours ago, hokusai26 said:

Hi: I already got that I think yesterday or something. I love it when I push the right calve up, the knee area plus part of the lower thigh gets that meaty teen agy thigh shape. you're awsome. I wish I can learn more about blender to be able to contribute something. I got blender 2.76 b 64bit but haven't used it much. i'm much better with milkshape 3d. It is a steep learning process. Anyway thanks a whole lot for continuing to mod great stuff.☺️I'm in love with thick thighs

On 3/21/2021 at 5:06 AM, telefen said:

Hi: I already got that I think yesterday or something. I love it when I push the right calve up, the knee area plus part of the lower thigh gets that meaty teen agy thigh shape. you're awsome. I wish I can learn more about blender to be able to contribute something. I got blender 2.76 b 64bit but haven't used it much. i'm much better with milkshape 3d. It is a steep learning process. Anyway thanks a whole lot for continuing to mod great stuff.☺️I'm in love with thick thighs

Thank you glad you like it )

Yeah blender is kinda frustrating , I just learned the morphing basics and I had to read a lot of posts , googling question about this or that problem , mouvement and i would say I pretty much always got an answer from the blender community forum post thoses guys are on point , first step is knowing exactly the right blender's words and being able to google the right question but since you are familiar with milkshape , it will be ez  .

They are some good tutorial here on Loverlab made by Oops19 .

The best thing you can make guys is sharing your ideas to improve this project the more brain the better .

Also lurk around for some new body slider made by other creator , great ideas worth packing with .

I'll stop this project when all the body hotspot control will be maxed without double so there is some more space left but not so much .

Belly feet and neck , maybe 75% done overall .

xhuqOLX.gif.fedb722585fbb8ed46307e23197c59f2.gif

10 minutes ago, hokusai26 said:

Thank you glad you like it )

Yeah blender is kinda frustrating , I just learned the morphing basics and I had to read a lot of posts , googling question about this or that problem , mouvement and i would say I pretty much always got an answer from the blender community forum post thoses guys are on point , first step is knowing exactly the right blender's words and being able to google the right question but since you are familiar with milkshape , it will be ez  .

They are some good tutorial here on Loverlab made by Oops19 .

The best thing you can make guys is sharing your ideas to improve this project the more brain the better .

Also lurk around for some new body slider made by other creator , great ideas worth packing with .

I'll spot this project when all the body hotspot control will be maxed without double so there is some more space left but not so much .

Belly feet and neck , maybe 75% done overall .

xhuqOLX.gif.fedb722585fbb8ed46307e23197c59f2.gif

You know anything about reshade?The latest version 4.9.1 installer won't even run. I tried older version and i keep getting unable to download archives massege, I wonder if I' missing some files? This sims 4 graphic is so dull as to compare to sims 2 brilliantcy.

Dear @hokusai26

I loooooove your sliders ❤️ They make my sims look sooo stunning! 

I was just wondering, because I like the Profil left: 2 breast shaper, the one you can shape from the back and  the Surf and Lazzy slider, if it is possible to make a separate slider of them or perhaps make one without the slider that pushes the boobs together because I like my breasts without the cleanfat option?

Thanks in advance xoxo

Wuftiegirl 

23 hours ago, telefen said:

You know anything about reshade?The latest version 4.9.1 installer won't even run. I tried older version and i keep getting unable to download archives massege, I wonder if I' missing some files? This sims 4 graphic is so dull as to compare to sims 2 brilliantcy.

Yeah I use it in pretty much all of my games , it work in sims4 , I use version 4.8.2 ReShade_Setup_4.8.2.exe

sdsdsssqs.thumb.png.563cac28f1632b177dff553c0bd54178.png

Installation : Browse and find the sims4x64 exe file of the game in the  "The Sims 4\Game\Bin" folder

Select direct x 10/11 in installation first window

Click every window to add all the effects

And thats pretty much it

23 hours ago, Wuftiegirl said:

Dear @hokusai26

I loooooove your sliders ❤️ They make my sims look sooo stunning! 

I was just wondering, because I like the Profil left: 2 breast shaper, the one you can shape from the back and  the Surf and Lazzy slider, if it is possible to make a separate slider of them or perhaps make one without the slider that pushes the boobs together because I like my breasts without the cleanfat option?

Thanks in advance xoxo

Wuftiegirl 

Thank you ☺️

I don't understand why you want a version without certain slider , just use the combination of the ones you like .

Random sims don't use thoses sliders , so you have full control of what you want to see in your game .

If you use another slider that you love , tell me wich one and I'll find a place to pack it with .

Wow. There's a ton to look at here. Awesome work! So many possibilities!  Sorry for the long post. Take it as you will ?

I've been a fan of Dumbaby's Detailed Butt Slider / male + female versions as it makes for a nice perky bubble butt. 

I also use the above slider with PeachyThicc, Cornfed & Beefy by Whibby 4.0.0 sliders which you've adressed above.

A few other sliders I've been fond of are LUUMIA mod Sim+Neck Height Slider (adjusts a Sim's height and neck length) and  "cas up boots/high heels slider" by redheadsims so that I can use the slider with DallasGirl's amazing high heels (this slider coupled with your high heels slider is going to be awesome).

Some of these are probably out of scope for your project as some are not "body shape" altering per se, but thought I'd throw them in in here. I have very limited knowledge of how all this works, so there very well may be conflicts or sliders that have similar/duplicate effects. 

Again, such a cool project you've under taken, absolutely stellar. Cheers! 

https://www.dumbaby.com/post/download-detailed-butt-slider-male-female-versions

https://luumiasims.com/post/174867678324/a-definitive-cas-height-slider-plus-more-height

https://www.redheadsims-cc.com/2018/09/jurassica-shoes-pack-ts3-to-ts4-slider.html

4 hours ago, mephistopheles0220 said:

Wow. There's a ton to look at here. Awesome work! So many possibilities!  Sorry for the long post. Take it as you will ?

I've been a fan of Dumbaby's Detailed Butt Slider / male + female versions as it makes for a nice perky bubble butt. 

I also use the above slider with PeachyThicc, Cornfed & Beefy by Whibby 4.0.0 sliders which you've adressed above.

A few other sliders I've been fond of are LUUMIA mod Sim+Neck Height Slider (adjusts a Sim's height and neck length) and  "cas up boots/high heels slider" by redheadsims so that I can use the slider with DallasGirl's amazing high heels (this slider coupled with your high heels slider is going to be awesome).

Some of these are probably out of scope for your project as some are not "body shape" altering per se, but thought I'd throw them in in here. I have very limited knowledge of how all this works, so there very well may be conflicts or sliders that have similar/duplicate effects. 

Again, such a cool project you've under taken, absolutely stellar. Cheers! 

https://www.dumbaby.com/post/download-detailed-butt-slider-male-female-versions

https://luumiasims.com/post/174867678324/a-definitive-cas-height-slider-plus-more-height

https://www.redheadsims-cc.com/2018/09/jurassica-shoes-pack-ts3-to-ts4-slider.html

Thank you !

Indeed there is quite a lot of slider now , so many shapes , but its not over yet )

the LUUMIA's height slider and heel height are planned for the feet area along with Readheadsims profil and side thickness

LUUMIA's neck height will be on the neck along with Whibbygaylord's Cornfed and Vibrantpixel asymetrical breast slider

Dumbaby's butt slider is a great one indeed , I packed it on the upper arm back : up/down instead of Vp's november hip slider on this file :hokusai26_THIGHslider_LowerArm_UpperArm__v1.1_vibrantpixels_Cmar_Daniparadise_bundle.package

On 3/29/2021 at 10:27 PM, hokusai26 said:

Thank you !

Indeed there is quite a lot of slider now , so many shapes , but its not over yet )

the LUUMIA's height slider and heel height are planned for the feet area along with Readheadsims profil and side thickness

LUUMIA's neck height will be on the neck along with Whibbygaylord's Cornfed and Vibrantpixel asymetrical breast slider

Dumbaby's butt slider is a great one indeed , I packed it on the upper arm back : up/down instead of Vp's november hip slider on this file :hokusai26_THIGHslider_LowerArm_UpperArm__v1.1_vibrantpixels_Cmar_Daniparadise_bundle.package

I must admit, I do adore Dumbaby's butt presets as they can attach onto other presets, and it works really well with Cmar's butt slider in my opinion. I can get some pretty unique and diverse shapes out of my setup. Here's a lady with Dumbaby's 125% butt preset overlaid onto a Hi-Land preset, slightly grown with my Walnut slider, on a plus-sized sim.

03-31-21_4-29-54 PM.png

On 3/29/2021 at 9:27 PM, hokusai26 said:

Thank you !

will it be compatible with High Heels & Boots - Auto Slider Adjustment [Beta] by Oops19?  this mod uses height sliders.

2 hours ago, MIKKOI said:

will it be compatible with High Heels & Boots - Auto Slider Adjustment [Beta] by Oops19?  this mod uses height sliders.

I didn't have tested it yet , editing files with custom values to have some outfits/shoes CC custom slider values applying in game for each ones is what you have to do to make this mod work .

And  quote : " This mod alters game settings (only the sliders) so please make a backup of your savegame before you use it. It may break your game" .

So I have no idea about this one , seems hard to make it work , lot of tweaking involved , I don't know if there is WW auto slider support aswell .

It might break your animations too , making them off-sync .

Using Redheadsim's heel height slider is more convenient in my opinion .

On 3/31/2021 at 10:40 PM, WhibbyGaylord said:

I must admit, I do adore Dumbaby's butt presets as they can attach onto other presets, and it works really well with Cmar's butt slider in my opinion. I can get some pretty unique and diverse shapes out of my setup. Here's a lady with Dumbaby's 125% butt preset overlaid onto a Hi-Land preset, slightly grown with my Walnut slider, on a plus-sized sim.

03-31-21_4-29-54 PM.png

Indeed mixing presets and slider is the way to go , making overlay body slider is a mystery for me .

Thoses Dumbaby's ones are a great addition to the game .

edit : overlay preset are made by using sculpt as modifier

Nice to see that you still having fun making this awsome content. (love it)

If you are still open for new ideas i have one for a new slider/mesh:

The slider/mesh give the butt cheeks a "butterfly" shape by puffing up the upper and more importantly deepen a dent on the side.

Yes the Cmar's ehanced butt slider kinda do this but if you use other sliders the "butterfly" shape is gone. ?

Here is a "Butterfly" Example:

Screenshot_3.png.709c308415a80f8f34c52019a8591fe7.png

Source/Artist: DevilHS

I hope u like the idea and again TY!

8 hours ago, THEFATJUJU said:

Nice to see that you still having fun making this awsome content. (love it)

If you are still open for new ideas i have one for a new slider/mesh:

The slider/mesh give the butt cheeks a "butterfly" shape by puffing up the upper and more importantly deepen a dent on the side.

Yes the Cmar's ehanced butt slider kinda do this but if you use other sliders the "butterfly" shape is gone. ?

Here is a "Butterfly" Example:

Screenshot_3.png.709c308415a80f8f34c52019a8591fe7.png

Source/Artist: DevilHS

I hope u like the idea and again TY!

Thank you very much !

Off course every ideas are welcome and this is a good one .

Other slider tend to fill the dent created by the Cmar's ehanced butt slider ( be sure to use the one I repacked and smoothed out )

I tried to make a body preset with that shape but it doesnt look good and tend to diseappear aswell , base game is too low poly to have a great shape and the upper puff make it squarry looking .

blurr.png.7c907ba50365bf016865f9b6de04772e.png

So yeah I'll make a Butterfly hamburger series mesh to get the right shape .

edit: I made already something similar in the past so it was very fast to do .

blurr.png.5121c723c3f715bf5cdff7fe609e37bf.png

blurr.png.53ceb266270dd3190af4bf1f15bea60b.png

small labia added