Body overhaul slider project part1

29 minutes ago, Kamui Uchiha Moon said:

hey can you send a link for the latest file from part 3 Additional slider ; BUTT / NECK / CHEST

they are in the download section , as usual replace old files like I explain in my post and in the changelog aswell .

59 minutes ago, Munniez said:

Hey, this seems to only be working when I create a new character, once I'm playing I can't change it. Have you run into this, or just me?

Indeed sliders are working only on new sim BUT if you use testing cheats true then casfulleditmode as command you can use slider on any sim OR like I do , use Twistedmexi's mod :

https://twistedmexi.com/Mods/ 

Get the alwaysfulledit mod and the alwaystestingcheats so no more command typing every game, I use expandable catalog too , other lmods from this creator are great , check them out )

19 hours ago, tsenegkos said:

Hello there I love your sliders but I have a suggestion could you put them all in a zip file for easier download cause it gets confusing

Hi thank you !

When the project will be done I'll pack everything in a rar files .

But since I update individual files of the 9 locations its not convenient for the moment .

All you have to do is read changelog and replace new updated files .

It is off course not really convenient for thoses who just discover this mod and have to upload each files but yeah think about thoses who already have the mod and just have to download few files .

Easiest way is to put my slider in a individual folder so you can put it half screen and other half the download section , check the files with the highest number , replace .

33 minutes ago, Kamui Uchiha Moon said:

i cant find the latest file for part 3 id love it if someone could send a link or tell me what file it is for

Additional slider ; BUTT / NECK / CHEST

image.png.fdfdc59991bfae4852ed29fb8e1154d6.png

Illustration.png.1aabbc9d3a996c9b1f809d51fca0d19b.png

How for sweet Lord sake are you not able to find the files ?

The 4 last files in all the 3 parts , all parts have same download section .

hokusai26_NECK_slider_MALE_UPDATE_V1.3_LUUMIA_Dumbaby_Darko_NarciCism_WhibbyGaylord_bundle.package

hokusai26_HIP_slider_v1.3_LUUMIA_Dumbaby_silder_bundle.package

hokusai26_CHEST_slider_MALE_UPDATE_V1.7_Redheadsims_Cmar_HFO_WhibbyGaylord_slider.package

hokusai26_BUTT_slider_v1.7_Cmar_pixel_repack.package

• 2 weeks later...

I cannot seem to get the "lazzy" or "surf" sliders to work. With the left profile view, grabbing the back chest area only deepens or shallows the chest (for left and right movement) or raises the chest and breasts (up and down movement). Breast shape is unaffected. 

I think I installed everything correctly, and I have no other slider conflicts.

6 hours ago, lg48 said:

I cannot seem to get the "lazzy" or "surf" sliders to work. With the left profile view, grabbing the back chest area only deepens or shallows the chest (for left and right movement) or raises the chest and breasts (up and down movement). Breast shape is unaffected. 

I think I installed everything correctly, and I have no other slider conflicts.

they are working as intended , you have a conflict otherwise it would work .

99% of times someone have a conflict its because there is hidden slider in a sim with cc pack download is conflicting .

The only slider I know that affect what you have in your game ( back chest hotspot ) is the original HFO's slider .

Beside telling you to check with tray importer's conflict detector or remove CC folder and 50/50 until you find the culprit I can't really help you .

Hello there,

Two questions about the bulge slider :-). Do you intend to make them available for male sims in a somewhat near future? And would it be possible to extend the maximum forward range a little bit? I tried using it with a female sim, but I could only achieve a pretty small bulge. Thanks!

On 6/28/2021 at 5:11 PM, Grom424 said:

Hello there,

Two questions about the bulge slider :-). Do you intend to make them available for male sims in a somewhat near future? And would it be possible to extend the maximum forward range a little bit? I tried using it with a female sim, but I could only achieve a pretty small bulge. Thanks!

Hi , so you want more female forward bulge ;) (hyperpuffy) and a male bulge , thoses are ez to do , actually I am in another country and will be able to do it when I come back , in 3 weeks 

• 5 weeks later...
On 6/7/2021 at 8:15 AM, jcjm123 said:

Hi Hokusai, 

Thanks for all of your work, it's great. I do have a question for the height slider, as I'm finding that WW doesn't seem to recognize that my sims are different heights in animations. When I used Luumia's height slider, WW would adjust the heights for the animations and then return them to their previous height. It doesn't seem to do that with the height slider in your version, though. Is there something I'm missing? I tried looking through the thread to see if I missed anything but I can't seem to find anything. Thanks for your help!

Thank you !

Actually  I asked TURBODRIVER himself and the answer is ; WW can only support one height slider location at a time , so I will have to make the original spot for the original LUUMIA's height slider free again so there is no more conflict and is WW supported , I am still far from my pc ( hollidays ) but I might be able to fix it here , 

6 hours ago, inflamedemon said:

Does this mod work on trans sim, this was the first thing to pop into my head when I saw this so I had to ask

Yeah for the most part it work , thoses slider are gender specific categorized  , not frame specific

On 8/1/2021 at 8:24 AM, ExtraordinarySimmer said:

Is it possible for you to release a solo version of the hip thigh gap slider? There's no other slider out there as good as it for thigh gaps :(

Yeah it is the only one having this kind of morph , I have no plan to isolate and release sliders , if you want to do do it , use morphmaker .

The hip area is packed with the most used ones so I am curious wich sliders you are using for that area 

9 hours ago, mikesolo1975 said:

thanks for the great work

we need just part 1  or the part 2 and 3  for work ?

Thank you .

All parts have the same files in the download section .

9 files in total

1 for each hotspot slider location 

It is explained at the begin of part 1 

Hi, thank you for your work, its really awesome. I am quite new to using sliders so i am a bit lost ?

I have these 2 slider files, and tray importer says its duplicated, but i do not know which one i should keep. The name is different, and different version numbers. I see that there is an updated version of one of them (2.0) so i will download that one, but i cannot find information about the other slider. I have already removed the "HFO_TS4ShoulderSliders" file. Thank you for any help or suggestions ?

Screenshot 2021-08-18 163856.png

Edited by babuchas
  • 3 weeks later...

hokusai26 I wanted to download a breast slider but a very large list of sliders and presets.
   You can tell me the names of the breast slide, so that I can find and download it myself ... which is on the screenshot:

cleanv2.gif.06da30ad8216e46a80752baba290b42c.gif.7faeef57fa391adea10780e7bff3b3ab.gif

hokusai26 YOU HAVE THE GREATEST WORKS !!!! LOVE THEM THANKS YOU !!!!!!!!!!