Female Deathclaws Modified

View File

Modified version of Female Deathclaws mod, thanks to original mod authors
Original mod not required, also better disable original mod if you have it installed to avoid conflicts

Changes from original mod:

• textures scaled to 4k from 2k and enhanced using AI
  • edited breast area textures
  • smoothed mesh of breast area
  • added resources to edit colors yourself
  • added replacer for 2 deathclaw default loading screens
  • added VATS segments
  • compatibility with Creature Resources Penis

If you want to edit textures yourself with gimp:

• Edit them like you want (color, transparency, etc..)
  • Export to png from GIMP
  • Open png with paint.net and export to dds with BC7 (DXT11+) and checked "Generate Mip Maps"

Silky nipple Original author

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/8/2021 at 1:04 AM, Indarello said:

did not know about this problem of original mod, but you can still aim whole body and head dont think this is big problem

sorry should've been more specific you can target in vats you just have 0% hit chance on the deathclaws limbs will try it out see if it works though. It still allows you to target other npc's in vats in case that was unclear sorry.

On 1/18/2021 at 5:05 PM, Spectre5342 said:

did not know about this problem of original mod, but you can still aim whole body and head dont think this is big problem

On 1/8/2021 at 1:04 AM, Indarello said:

sorry should've been more specific you can target in vats you just have 0% hit chance on the deathclaws limbs will try it out see if it works though. It still allows you to target other npc's in vats in case that was unclear sorry.

Sadly the bug is still there only the head and body can be targeted everything else is 0% hit chance regardless of range or angle even criticals won't work I may use this anyway though to make Deathclaw fights harder

On 1/26/2021 at 1:00 AM, Spectre5342 said:

Sadly the bug is still there only the head and body can be targeted everything else is 0% hit chance regardless of range or angle even criticals won't work I may use this anyway though to make Deathclaw fights harder

Found way to return this, will update soon

• 2 weeks later...

This is great! Hoping at some point for perhaps some nipple contour definitions at some point! I'm fiddling with the nipple textures to blend them with the body a bit better, but unfortunately have no idea how to build in some nipple contours to make them stand out a bit more.

That being said, once I figured out I had a conflict with another mod, this one was breezy beautiful. Nice work!

8 hours ago, Indarello said:

maybe, you know version with genitals?

Creature Resources has genitals for the super mutants. Its the same one you used to be compatible with your new Female Deathclaw mod. Super mutants usually have a weird freeze in place bug when they die but I just put up with it there's no fixing that.

14 minutes ago, Spectre5342 said:

Creature Resources has genitals for the super mutants. Its the same one you used to be compatible with your new Female Deathclaw mod. Super mutants usually have a weird freeze in place bug when they die but I just put up with it there's no fixing that.

no I mean female genitals

but it doesn't matter now, I checked SM mod and found that it is rather buggy or not compatible with existing creature resource for SM.

dont know if I ever will try to work with them

12 minutes ago, PC881212 said:

Just for clarification: I've noticed in the mod files there are files for each variant of Deathclaw, but also files for 'DeathclawPenis'. Are these for compatibility with creature resources or is it possible to have a Futaclaw? Loving the mod btw.

Both, to have futaclaw penis always visible you need to build it with erection 1.0 and edit xml aaf files to avoid double erection during scenes

11 hours ago, Indarello said:

Both, to have futaclaw penis always visible you need to build it with erection 1.0 and edit xml aaf files to avoid double erection during scenes

That is awesome. I hate to bother you, but I am new to AAF. Could you tell me where to locate the files I need to edit/how to build with erection 1.0, please?

add to each deathclaw actor in each animation with deathclaw in data/aaf/*_animationData.xml
<morph id="Erection" to="0.0"/>

if there is already existed "Erection" like <morph id="Erection" to="0.9"/> set to value = -1.0 : <morph id="Erection" to="-0.1"/>

and dont forget to build it with erection 1.0

Thank you for your help. I've edited my xml's (after making backups), but I'm sorry to say I don't exactly know what you mean by 'build with erection 1.0'. Sorry for being a noob, but I don't think I've had to do that before. Is it an external program like bodyslide, or is it an internal value I implement ingame?

2 hours ago, PC881212 said:

Thank you for your help. I've edited my xml's (after making backups), but I'm sorry to say I don't exactly know what you mean by 'build with erection 1.0'. Sorry for being a noob, but I don't think I've had to do that before. Is it an external program like bodyslide, or is it an internal value I implement ingame?

Bodyslide