How do I inject a dialogue topic into Vanilla NPC.

So, I've created my new test quest. The problem is, I'm not sure how to get the topic to inject itself into the npc's list of normal topics... I was thinking that it had something to do with the 'Link From' section. But, It isn't working. Not pictured below is the fact that I added a quest stage 0 in the stages tab. Plugin is ticked in MO2.

Spoiler

QuestHelp.png.96edd94c978e1322ee74fdb5126b6858.png

36 minutes ago, SadSun said:

Good try, but.  That tutorial is for when you want a NEW NPC to speak... I'm trying to inject this into an already created VANILLA NPC. (They already have greetings) I'm guessing that I'll have to either edit the NPC, or use AddTopic with code. Just figured it would be easier than that.

Same thing, create dialogue, define who uses it. 

What greeting, vanilla greeting? You need to find quest associated with dialogue and edit/add there.  Right click on npc in actor tab and hit user info, might find quest they are attached with vanilla greeting. 

2 minutes ago, Heroine of the Night said:

Same thing, create dialogue, define who uses it. 

What greeting, vanilla greeting? You need to find quest associated with dialogue and edit/add there.  Right click on npc in actor tab and hit user info, might find quest they are attached with vanilla greeting. 

Alright, this seems to be the answer I was looking for. I'll either have to edit the vanilla quest. (I know the one I need.) Or, AddTopic via script. Thanks a bunch!