LoversBitch Gone Wild 1.51 BB fix

I don't play "Player Slave Encounters", don't know if there are conflicts.

I have no problems with Dogs and wolves in my "more then 200 ESPs" game. WappyOne fixed so many scripts, I am sure it is now one of my most stable mods.

if i may interupt   I presume you have in your load order LoverB + PSE + creature sexual organe (add dicks) it may create a crash 'too much dicks !!!

other thing is i think (not sure) a lust systeme was integretad that can conflict with LoverB "InHeat" and the last is the integration of "City Bandidts" (something like that) created also a rondum crash

I don't play "Player Slave Encounters", don't know if there are conflicts.

I have no problems with Dogs and wolves in my "more then 200 ESPs" game. WappyOne fixed so many scripts, I am sure it is now one of my most stable mods.

LoversB is stable and works pretty good (i am not into creature but this mod is amasing)

and PSE is still in developpement the modder is veryy occupied adding and fixing knowing the amount of work that CS occurs you need to be patient and choose one of the mods

Do you guys know the console command to trigger "Kneel Invitation" keyboard shortcut selection menu? I want to pass the training quest, because it has a CTD when entering Wolf Cave. I guess, it's a mod conflict.

And how to reduce the dog lust? Like console command or something? Because for several minutes, the dog always rape me or push me to the ground. Every time I have sex with him, it only reduced his lust in small amount.

Having trouble disabling the  Tamago "In heat" crossover using the settings in the dog shop.  No matter which setting 0/1, character is always forced down on all fours.  Even used console command set xLoversBitchModTracker.disableInHeat to 1.  Looking at script for LoversBitchModTracker, i could not find an instance of an off/on command for Tamago contained there. 

Does anyone have problems with dog not mounting anymore? (with the special version)

I upgraded from an older gone-wild-version to the spwcial one with added dicks (because of the crashes).

Now the partyroom collie and my doberman (and I guess all dogs) won't mount my toon when she is inviting.

I suspect it is either the new lust code for the tamago crossover (because my char has 0 lust right now) or me not doing a clean save - I didn't want to lose all progress.

Just wanted to clarify that this a prob on my end or not.

Thanks for creating this fejeena.

Danke

Do you guys know the console command to trigger "Kneel Invitation" keyboard shortcut selection menu? I want to pass the training quest, because it has a CTD when entering Wolf Cave. I guess, it's a mod conflict.

And how to reduce the dog lust? Like console command or something? Because for several minutes, the dog always rape me or push me to the ground. Every time I have sex with him, it only reduced his lust in small amount.

1. Try 'SetStage xLoversBitchTraining 6'. 

2. Try 'Set xLoversBitchQuest.dogsLust to x', where x is the desired lust level. If you want to permanently reduce the speed with which it increases, or increase the amount it goes down after sex, you'll have to edit the scripts.

Having trouble disabling the  Tamago "In heat" crossover using the settings in the dog shop.  No matter which setting 0/1, character is always forced down on all fours.  Even used console command set xLoversBitchModTracker.disableInHeat to 1.  Looking at script for LoversBitchModTracker, i could not find an instance of an off/on command for Tamago contained there. 

The "In Heat" is the lust of your character    you need to find the lust of your dog to disable it

and may be fejeena would give it to you as i do not know it .

The conflict in the Wolf Cave is i guess between PSE and LoversB : PSE wolfs want to attack and enslave you and LB wants just to mount your character (and i think they have the same priority level)

GECK.O  if Gaebrial's tip does not work.

The wolf cave CDT? Then you can skip it with console (It is the "Finding Maera Sirius" quest)

setstage xLoversBitchMaeraSiriusQuest 4  (I've found Wolf Cave. Now lets see if I can find Maera.)

setstage xLoversBitchMaeraSiriusQuest 5 (I've found Maera, but she isn't too happy that I've come to save her...)

setstage xLoversBitchMaeraSiriusQuest 6 (I've returned to Maera's house and Maera told me to let Rena know that she's fine.)

And the Training quest

setstage xLoversBitchTraining 0  (Rena told me that if I wish to further train my companion, that I should visit Maera again.)

setstage xLoversBitchTraining 1  (Maera has offered to train me to become a better bitch for my canine. She wants to meet in her Basement.)

If Maera is still in the wolf cave hope she comes home.

I don't know how to add the  "Kneel Invitation" Animation without the quest.

Edit: perhaps add Player in  fanction: (click on Player) setFactionRank xLoversBitchFaction 0  (that is Bitch In Training, after the Leyawiin quest you are Trained Bitch)

???and (click on player) addItemNS xLoversBitchCanineSlutToken 1

I have no knowledge of scripts. sorry

Best is get rid of the wolf cave CTD

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lilalu the "normal" 1.2 Version and the test 1.2 Version are identical. No script or ID changes, only added digs to City and vanilla Dogs.

The "In Heat" is the lust of your character    you need to find the lust of your dog to disable it

The conflict in the Wolf Cave is i guess between PSE and LoversB : PSE wolfs want to attack and enslave you and LB wants just to mount your character (and i think they have the same priority level)

Pretty sure that the Tamago "In Heat" refers to when the character is ready to breed (this is why it only happens in late follicular and ovulation phases.  No dogs are nearby and sometimes happens in the middle of battle, making the game virtually unplayable for a couple of game days as only option is to rest or wait the late follicular and ovulation phases out.  

It did work on either Chase's or the Unofficial Continuation, but does not work in any version of LBGW for me.

In Heat works in LoversBitch 1.2

I used it (without Tamago) it takes a few ingame days before my Girl is so horny that she goes in mount positiion. You can use Pheromone Inducer potion  to speed it up.

And if you had read the readme you know that WappyOne added a script, if no Dogs/wolves nearby (wild or companion) the script summon a dog to fuck the player. So the game is playable with in Heat !

To Change the dog lust

open the esp,

Some dogs/wolves have  a xLoversBitchLustGMod "Lust Gain Mod" token in the inventory. All Dogs without this token have default lust 100.

You can add this token to all Dogs and add numbers less than 100. (slower Lust increase)

Numbers over 100 = faster Lust increase.

with Tes4Edit very easy

post-3205-0-98571000-1370301629_thumb.jpg

1: copy that  to all Dogs

2: change this number

Pretty sure that the Tamago "In Heat" refers to when the character is ready to breed (this is why it only happens in late follicular and ovulation phases.  No dogs are nearby and sometimes happens in the middle of battle, making the game virtually unplayable for a couple of game days as only option is to rest or wait the late follicular and ovulation phases out.  

It did work on either Chase's or the Unofficial Continuation, but does not work in any version of LBGW for me.

than i did not understand i was thinking she was forced by a dog

what you mean is her lust level go up and your character must get to her 4 (i find it funny but when i played with it my character never got on her 4 while fighting )   may be you have wrong in the load order      ( AND i think the "in Heat" condition is a must parameter in for LB )

That the Dogs forced the Player to the ground can not be switched off. You can only lower the dog lust.

But in Heat can be switched off in the Setting menu (bag on Renas table). And in my game it works. Off is off ! no lust that forced the player in Position.

Have made a lot of changes in LBGW to prevent it from being unplayable.  Additions from original LB:

- Player is given warning message when heat starts ("So flushed... I've gone into heat!"), you have about 4 minutes to get somewhere safe before being forced down.

- If you don't have a companion or there are no other dogs nearby, a random non-hostile dog will be placed in the area after a minute on the ground to satisfy the player.

- Heat will end once the player has accumulated 25 counts of sperm so that the entire late follicular/ovulation phases don't become lost.  Of course, with that amount you're pretty much guaranteed a canine pregnancy.  Enjoy your puppies!

The stupid one gets the problems - sorry for my bug post.

All works perfectly.

I simply forgot that I turned off creature sex because of major shadow wolf humping during a vampire quest.

Thanks again for your great work.

@Gabriel and fejeena

Thank you for the reply. But it didn't work. After forcing to finish the quest with the console command above, Maera Sirius didn't want to came out from the cave, what ever how long I waited her in her house, including slept for days.

But I manage to solve the problem, by searching the mod conflict with TES4edit. Maera Sirius has a conflict with the Oblivion Character Overhaul. So by deactivate it, it works! I'm able to enter the wolf cave without a crash.

:lol:

Read the OP

Requirements:
Oblivion.esm (Shivering Isles version)
Lovers with PK.esm
LoversCreature.esm
Lovers with PK.esp
OBSE v20

You can use old PK and Creatures Versions or the new LoversCreatures2 and PK rev96v2

Version 1.3

New: 2 possibilities to place your Teddies and Renas diary.

post-3205-0-07851100-1370815771_thumb.jpg

New Bitchthrone mesh. (extreme Version)

post-3205-0-74816600-1370815802_thumb.jpg

8 new Pictures (extreme Version)

fixed the mobile eggs in the egg-holders, now they are static.
fixed a flying rock behind Maeras house.

Script changes:by WappyOne

- Added check for dogs becoming invalid while knotted (disappearing summons).
- Removed dynamic adding of dog penises due to CTD issues.
- Script effect spells no longer forced to use Burden icon.

Other changes can not be seen.(they are all in the wolf temple, which is not yet in use) You can cheat and unlock the door to see it)

Version 1.3

New: 2 possibilities to place your Teddies and Renas diary.

attachicon.gifRenas diary and Teddy placement options.jpg

New Bitchthrone mesh. (extreme Version)

attachicon.gifnew Bitch-throne.jpg

8 new Pictures (extreme Version)

fixed the mobile eggs in the egg-holders, now they are static.

fixed a flying rock behind Maeras house.

Script changes:by WappyOne

- Added check for dogs becoming invalid while knotted (disappearing summons).

- Removed dynamic adding of dog penises due to CTD issues.

- Script effect spells no longer forced to use Burden icon.

Other changes can not be seen.(they are all in the wolf temple, which is not yet in use) You can cheat and unlock the door to see it)

I don't see place for the teddy or renas diary in the shop

Been playing for sometime and for some reason Renas by the chuch not in her shop or she walking around in her house has anyone else seen this happen

Another mod lower in your load order overrides her. Try moving LB down to near the end of the load order. Or start turning off mods til it goes away.

Yes If Rena goes to church, you have a Mod in load order after LoversBitch that overrides Renas AI package with the old vanilla AI package. Could be your Bashed Patch !

The diary and the 2 Teddy shelves have to be there. I have no Problems with an old save, no clean save needed or console commands.  

I checked the 1.3 upload, yes it is the right esp.

post-3205-0-01766700-1370874939_thumb.jpg post-3205-0-80275600-1370874953_thumb.jpg

When 1,2 or all teddies are on a shelf and you have no teddies in inventory and you click on the shelf you get the teddies back in your inventory. (same function as the eggs/eggholders)

Oh, of course first you must find a Teddy or a egg to use the teddy-shelves or the egg-holder.

Edit: Thanks mem4ob4, can you upload a video of the dance? ;)

Been playing for sometime and for some reason Renas by the chuch not in her shop or she walking around in her house has anyone else seen this happen

Another mod lower in your load order overrides her. Try moving LB down to near the end of the load order. Or start turning off mods til it goes away.

Happened to me too, and I think I may have found the mod in question. IIRC, she is part of a Bravil underground quest, and LB was above it in the load order. Maybe that's what caused it in my case?

I stopped playing LB because of the CTDs related to dog meshes, will give it another shot now that it's been fixed.