LoversBitch Gone Wild 1.51 BB fix

You can kill all wolves in Tamriel and all summoned wolves, that did not affect the wolf in the kennel.

I don't have problems with the Basement kennel wolf.(or the other dogs)

And don't use Bandits,Necromancer,Guards,Marauders and other NPCs with no name. They respawn after some days (and that's not good for the game save). When you use a Bandit only for few hours or 1-2 days it's ok.

If you ask NPCs if they want to work for you: they can say "no"  or " I would think about it" or  "yes"

It depends on their mood. Their Disposition.

DMCDante told in another post that he have a special LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp (I never saw such a version)

The LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp (32KB) in the LoversHooker 2.51 download has LoversHooker.esp as master file, the game should crash at start without Hooker.esp.

Perhaps it is a merged version (hooker and patch in one esp)?

DMCDante where did you find it? can you post the link.

garcemac, Personality Idles is marked as not Lovers compatible. see http://www.loverslab.com/topic/12494-mods-that-are-not-compatible-with-lovers/?do=findComment&comment=275112 (But I use it anyway, sometimes animations messed up)

And  Neliahawk posted "loversbitch is not compartible with LoversPKExtender"

WappyOne works on the "loading dog dicks" problem.

I never had CTDs at specific locations during sex. And no "follow" Problems, Bitch-bone and direct dog commands works.

CTDs during sex I have sometimes with creatures and humans, so it's not a LoversBitch problem.

Neliahawk the  "different fertilization rates" and  "sperm creator name check"  is more a Tamago addon or cross-over, and should be add in the TamagoClub.esp.

Thank you for the reply. I sorted the issue.

The problem I had was batsh*t insane. Make a long story short - it was crashing because I was training the Orc daughter from a Bravil Underground quest (Lady Rugdump?). If she wasn't being trained or set to "follow", the dog worked fine.  If I left Lady Rugdump at home, the collie worked perfectly. If I had her with me or in training, I would crash as I left Cheydinhal.

It might have been more a Bravil Underground conflict with the Orc daughter than a problem with LB. 

I still get crashes in Anvil if I get mounted near the Count's Arms. Some mod I have is conflicting with that area. I just go across the street. I finished all the LB quests and the dogs are working fine now.

Edit: PKExtender works fine as long as you do not use it while mounted. e.g. When mounted, you can change the speed and position, but DO NOT "Continue the sex act". 

Dee383 I know, I use Hooker. But how can DMCDante use the LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp with a missing master file without game Crash. It can't be the 32kb LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp.

So what he use? A merged version? Or .....??????

DMCDante told in another post that he have a special LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp (I never saw such a version)

The LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp (32KB) in the LoversHooker 2.51 download has LoversHooker.esp as master file, the game should crash at start without Hooker.esp.

Perhaps it is a merged version (hooker and patch in one esp)?

DMCDante where did you find it? can you post the link.

Here it is: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/6053-lovershooker-251/

It came in the archieve, both LoversHooker and that (I guess merged) special esp.

Oh well I'll just try to reinstall oblivion again with the guide I have found here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/8893-installation-guide-with-lovers-mbp-and-wyre-with-bashed-patch/ and add the lovers plugins afterwards.

My save is most likely bugged as I used it to test various plugins so that could be a cause.

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp.     

Needs These Masters

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

LoversHooker.esp

He Cant Be Using A Merged Version Because The File Size Is Too Small ...

Merged Version Of LoversHooker.esp And LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp.  Would Be 164kb 

The Two Esp,s In LoversHooker 2.51 Are Both Required

For some reason I thought I had to only use LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp if I had LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp on, otherwise I'd only use LoversHooker.esp the game didn't crash. When I 1st installed LoversHooker I enabled both, game did not even want to start, so I just used the LoversHooker.esp, after I found LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP, I've disabled LoversHooker and enabled LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch, and the game did not crash lol

I never had the dick problem because I use a vanilla mesh replacer since 2-3 years. I rename meshes from LoversCreatures,Oblivion Sexualized Monsters,LoversCrowningIsle and other mods. All my vanilla creatures have dicks. ( I know this is not realistic, when all the animals running around with a erection ;)) 
I add dicks to all wolf and dog meshes. In the LB esp i add xLoversBitchNoDogdToken "No dogd.nif" to all dogs and wolves and removed all dogd.nif.

So I never noticed the dick crash problem.

varenne solution is the easy fix! Add dicks to the City Dogs and vanilla dogs and wolves.

Or use my solution and add dicks to the vanilla dog and wolf mesh, and LoversBitch dog meshes.(use NifSkope) In the LB esp  add xLoversBitchNoDogdToken "No dogd.nif" to all City Dogs, so the script not trying to add Dicks.

Here is a vanilla creature mesh replacer (also for other mods)http://www.loverslab.com/topic/14546-creature-sexual-organs-vanillafcom-compatible-replacer/?do=findComment&comment=321218

Dee383, if you want to make your own vanilla replacer

Change the LoversCreatures armor.nif into original Oblivion nif names ( or use meshes from other mods)

creature-folders: original Oblivion nif name

baliwog:baliwog.nif (I didn't replaced it)
bear:blackbearbody.nif
Boar:boarbody.nif
clannfear:clannfear.nif
daedroth:daedroth.nif
deer:skinbuck.nif (skindoe.nif are the females, looks weird with penis)
dog:skeletal hound.nif (oblivion dogbody.nif and oblivion wolfbody.nif needs nifScope-work,combine these nifs with dogd.nif from LoversBitch) In LoversCreatures2 is a good Skeleton hound.nif
Elytra:elytrabody.nif and maniaelytrabody.nif
flameAtronach:flameatronach.nif
fleshAtronach:fleshatronach.nif
frostAtronach:frostatronach.nif (I didn't replaced it)
GateKeeper:gatekeeper.nif
ghost:innerbodyemissive.nif
Gnarl:there is no replacer/armor.nif
Gnarl Dementia:there is no replacer/armor.nif
goblin:goblegs01.nif (berserkerlegs01.nif and skirmisherlegs01.nif have more armor, but looks OK with renamed goblegsarmor.nif as replacer)(not shamanlegs01.nif needs nifScope-work)
grummite:grummited.nif and grummitem.nif
horse:horse.nif; horseblack.nif; horsechestnut.nif; horsegrey.nif; horsepaint.nif (here is my horse replacer http://www.loverslab.com/topic/14613-fejeenas-stuff/?do=findComment&comment=322908)
Hunger: needs no replacer ( you can replace hungertungue2.nif, hungertungue2darknif.nif and hungertungue2light.nif with LoversCreatures hungertentacletungue.nif,texture-path change in nifScope)
Imp:imp.nif
Jyggylag:jyggylag.nif (I didn't replaced it)
landdreugh:landdreugh.nif
lich:lich.nif
MehrunesDagon:mehrunesdagon.nif (I didn't replaced it, I want to fight him not fuck him)
Minotaur:minotaur.nif; minotaurlord.nif(if you replace the minotaurlord.nif with the same minotaurarmor.nif, there is no visible difference between Minotaur and MinotaurLord, so Change the texture path of the minotaurlord.nif)
MountainLion:lion_body.nif
Mudcrab:skincrab.nif
MurkDweller:murk.nif; murkdementia.nif
Ogre:ogre.nif
Rat:rat.nif
scamp:scamp.nif
Shambles:shambles.nif(I didn't replaced it,shamblesarmor.nif have no penis)
sheep:sheep.nif
Skeleton:skellie.nif
slaughterfish:slaughterfish.nif (I didn't replaced it)
SpiderDaedra:SpiderDaedra.nif
Spriggan:Spriggan.nif
StormAtronach:stormatronach.nif
Troll:troll.nif (and ms14troll.nif (the painted trolls)needs texture path change in nifScope)
wraith:wraith.nif
xivilai:xivilai.nif
Zombie:( needs nifScope-work, you can combine zombiearmor.nif(only a penis) with lefttorso01.nif and lefttorso02.nif) my Zombie replacer http://www.loverslab.com/topic/14613-fejeenas-stuff/?do=findComment&comment=322908

Well I Added The Dog Dick Mesh To The City Dogs In Nifscope And Added The xLoversBitchNoDogdToken "No dogd.nif"  For The City Dogs In The LB,esp

And Tested It With The Two Dogs I Always Crashed On , Mutts In Bravil And Collies Especially The One At Weynon Priory And It Did NOT Crash So Hopefully Its Fixed  ...

I Might Look Into Making A Vanilla Replacer I Copied That List In The Spoiler And Saved It Incase It Goes Missing .....

Thank You For The Help ...

Test Version

LBGW 1.2 special !!! This version is the same as LBGW 1.2!!!!

Special is, all dogs and wolves have dicks.
I add dicks (dogd.nif) to all city dogs and vanilla dogs/wolves. And "xLoversBitchNoDogdToken" to all SkinnedHounds(so no flickering double dicks in game)
I did that to avoid the CTDs when the script add dick to a dog/wolf.

!!!!!!!!!!! If you don't have CTDs with City Dogs and vanilla Dogs/wolves when sex starts, you don't need this esp !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is only a esp replacer!!! you need meshes and textures.

LBGW 1.2 special esp and readme.7z

Hi,

I just have a little problem with the position of the player and dog when they're having sex. The animation is fine, and no crashing occurred as far as I'm concerned of, but whenever the sex animation plays, the dog is always four or five characters behind the player. I fixed my loading order according to the sample given by the technical support, but it doesn't seem to be fix the problem.

Help plz?

To change Position keys 1 to 4 and 9 and 0

NPC or Creature 1 = forwards, 2 = back, 3 = down, 4 = up; player 9 = down, 0 = up

To save changed position in the game: spell: sexual exploits (Lovers Settings) in the menu, press "Sex Positions", then "Record Position Adjustments" on.

Tip:sexual exploits (Lovers Settings) menu, press "Sex Progression", then set "player progression" on Jump Key. So you have more time to adjust the animation. With Jump key to the next SexPhase (! Rape sex is always running automatically!)The changes apply to all four phases of the animation!

But normally the animations are not so "displaced". Have you updated LoversCreatures 1.4.1 or New and improved animation project 2.4 to LoversCreatures2 ?  and forgot to copy the ini folder? Mixed old ini with new animations, or vice versa?

You can also save the changes in the ini.

Sample Motion 1110: in the game while having sex with button (1-4. 9 and 0) correct the position.

Open console

post-3205-0-90817600-1369588459_thumb.jpg

write down these numbers.

Open the ini (Folder: Data/ini) Sample: 1110_Motion.ini

Change these numbers

post-3205-0-71766100-1369588338_thumb.jpg

Question about crashes and mod conflicts (that seem specifically tied to dogs).

For the longest time I always had the original LoversBitch enabled - sometimes used it, sometimes didn't.  Never had any obvious issues with crashes related to dogs.

I also started using the Player Slave mod from Ichi (I usually update every 2 or 3 updates), and, again, never had any issues with crashes related to dogs - until I tried the dog quest there (I'd always crash at the birth scene - and for whatever reason it was caused by the loop - once the 2nd or 3rd puppy popped out - CRASH!  I've fixed that by just editing the script to not loop and was able to complete that quest successfully).

That crash happened while I had the LB continuation version installed, and while I was able to get past that quest successfully, the special debuff/script effect that PSE added not too long ago (or so it seemed at the time) caused me all sorts of weird crashes when dogs were around.  So I went back to a save that was prior to doing anything with the PSE dog quest, and still had issues if, for example, I had a crowd near me (I have my joburg settings to be almost zero during the day, and pretty high at some points in the middle of the night) and a dog started stalking me.  I'd get crashes.  Always a dog around.

So I went back to my sewer exit save, cleaned if of the LB continuation, and started using this version of LB.  I have not touched any PSE quests in a new save, and while I have done the starter LB quests (I'm on the 10 dogs quest - I've gotten 10 dogs, but haven't turned in yet), I am still getting a lot of crashes around dogs.

I'm trying to track down the issue causing it, and can't really seem to.

To sum up - I never noticed any odd dog-related crashing while using the original Chase LB, nor while having PSE installed (but not having completed the dog days quest).  Completing Dog Days with the LB continuation installed caused me all kinds of problems.  Having this LB installed withOUT completing Dog Days is causing me all kinds of problems. 

I'm thinking it's tied to the after-effect PSE added in .65 (or earlier - it's not in the .66 or 67 notes - and I'm using .66) which is in the main playerslave script and prints this line to the top of the screen:

"Messagebox "You feel the residual effect of Ganredhel's potion fill you with lust as you set eyes on the canine's dick. Your body drives you to all fours."

The first time I noticed any weird crashing was right after the first time I got that message (with LB continuation), and while I haven't gone back to the original chase LB, that's the only thing I have yet to try, and no matter the LB of the 2 new ones I use, and no matter how far (or not at all) I progress LB or PSE quests - I get crashes when dogs are around.

Anyone else have experience with tracking down crashing problems that may be related?

I'd already modified the vanilla dogs in the CS to have dicks and such, and my load order still has this version of LB in the place it always was before with the older one (PSE is relatively low and never noticed any other issues other than a conflict with Reneer's Guard overhaul).