LoversBitch Gone Wild 1.51 BB fix

Thanx for still working on this, but i cant 7zip/open the meshes/textures

use the 7zip program or Winrar

ONLY use 7zip to open 7z files and make sure you always have the latest version from www.7zip.org

WinRAR will often generate errors trying to open them.

Hey, just a question, where can i find the  Pheromone Reducersin and the Pheromone Induce in this version?, the itemcode i would like to know aswell.

Thanks, DarkPancake

Hey, just a question, where can i find the  Pheromone Reducersin and the Pheromone Induce in this version?, the itemcode i would like to know aswell.

The Reducer and Inducer potions have the same formID (xx00DE46 & xx02BEDA) and location (sold by Rena) as the original LoversBitch.

The Reducer and Inducer potions have the same formID (xx00DE46 & xx02BEDA) and location (sold by Rena) as the original LoversBitch.

Rune dog variations file new uploaded. I tested the download, unpacked the 7z, everything is ok.

The file was packed with 7-Zip (64 Bit) Version 9.20 (like all my 7z)

If anyone have unpack problems I can send him a rar file.

After being at Maera and learning the "kneel" .. My character will drop to get raped every 10-20 seconds. Makes the game unplayable..

And if I recruit people out in the wild or in caves they can be sent to the kennels, but when I check there they are gone and they have bugged the door to the middle of the kennel room. If I release them it just says "no name has been released from the kennels"

Have I Done something wrong or is it just not possible to recruit Random npc's`?

Is there a related message when you are dropped to mount position, and do you have a spell effect (F3 spell page, last tab) like "Canine Slut" or "In Heat"?   Should happen much less frequently now and stop after a few breedings.

Generally want to recruit static NPCs. If you recruit randomly generated ones the game will unload them after a few days (i.e. by the time you get back to the shop).

Hmm...sort of a newbie question: I had installed the mod and everything so far works great...and only now have I read the original readme for the first one stating that it requires Shivering Isles (I only have a patched Collectors Edition).  Does this still hold?  And if so, what does it entail on my currently smooth-running game?  Will problems steadily mount and eventually cause a crash, or will completion of the quest remain out of reach until I get the expansion?

Hmm...sort of a newbie question: I had installed the mod and everything so far works great...and only now have I read the original readme for the first one stating that it requires Shivering Isles (I only have a patched Collectors Edition).  Does this still hold?  And if so, what does it entail on my currently smooth-running game?  Will problems steadily mount and eventually cause a crash, or will completion of the quest remain out of reach until I get the expansion?

Good question.  The quest line as it exists in LBGW does not go into Shivering Isles so you can complete everything presently available. You might not have the textures for some of the console unlocked dogs (Skinned dog for example), but that's easily avoided. Probably not going to have any major issue.

Never saw a mod with shivering isles listed as master. The SI esp is empty, except for File Header.

post-3205-0-81758100-1367537352_thumb.jpg

The Oblivion.esm will be changed when SI is installed.

But don't know if a mod that is created in CS with "SI"Oblivion.esm works with "normal"Oblivion.esm

Try it and see what happens.

Thank you all for the prompt replies!  Yeah, I've coasted through Maera's quest and my dogs are gaining abilities with no fuss, so I'll just keep chugging along and see if I hit a brick wall down the road.  It'll be an interesting experiment if nothing else.  I'll probably get Shivering Isles eventually, though.

Thanks again for the steller mod, and I'll post if anything goes awry.

Yes the Unofficial Continuation mod have new quests(2) and more Dogs in the basement training Kennels but no new Player Dogs. (less Pictures, no wild wolves summon spell, no new lust,tame,rape...System)

And if you read the last pages of the Unofficial Continuation mod thread, there are still some bugs in the mod and rylasasin did not answer questions and did not fix anything since 2 month. Seems he stopped work and support for his mod. Don't know why. (First he was modding Nehrim, now I saw a Fallout NV mod by rylasasin)

Good question.  The quest line as it exists in LBGW does not go into Shivering Isles so you can complete everything presently available. You might not have the textures for some of the console unlocked dogs (Skinned dog for example), but that's easily avoided. Probably not going to have any major issue.

In relation to this question, I seem to be having issues with getting the quests to mark as 'completed', and remain in current. However, I still have the awarded dog. I also do not have SI installed, though everything else seems to function perfectly fine. No major texture problems, however I have not gotten very far.

Is there perhaps something that I'm doing wrong to get the quests to mark for completion, or do I need to use the console command:

SetStage [quest] 100?

Thanks to anyone in advance :)