LoversBitch Gone Wild 1.51 BB fix

I'm assuming this should be a clean save; disable current LoversBitch.esp, create a new save game, overwrite old esp with new?

Also recommended load order placement for this?

If migrating from original LB 0.5b no need to clean save. Clean save only needed if moving over from the other fork, the Unofficial Continuation.

Load order placement is also same as original LB, after Lovers w PK.esp, before IdleObjectAnimPriority.esp.

I'm assuming this should be a clean save; disable current LoversBitch.esp, create a new save game, overwrite old esp with new?

Also recommended load order placement for this?

If migrating from original LB 0.5b no need to clean save. Clean save only needed if moving over from the other fork, the Unofficial Continuation.

Load order placement is also same as original LB, after Lovers w PK.esp, before IdleObjectAnimPriority.esp.

Thanks Wappy'

I like what you did with the canine summon spell. I was wondering though, with your knowledge of Oblivion script code, is it possible to instead have the summoned canine be randomized? Don't get me wrong I like the new spell and the werewolf, but it feels kind of limiting that once you go past a certain level that's all you can summon.

@fejeena - I was holding off on posting this as it still may be something due to my set of MODs used, or a LO issue, but figure I'll post now in case someone else has experienced it.

The Wolf Cave door for me is out of place in-game, but if I go into CS it isn't and has me baffled. I don't use any MODs that alter that specific location either.

Hello everyone!

Just a quick question about Rena Buirant in this version. She never seems to be in her shop for me. I've followed her around for quite a while and she seems to go to the cathedral in Chorrol and wanders the courtyard around the tree a little bit, but she never seems to go to her her shop.

I can still complete the quests and purchase dogs from her, but since her shop inventory only displays when she's inside, I can never buy any of the pheromone adjusters or books from her. Has anyone else had this happen and been able to fix it?

Thank you very much for any assistance. ^.^

varenne, the wolf cave door is a  "Persistent reference" and positions of Persistent references are saved in  your  game save. In your pictures is the old door position (original mod)

It is problematic to get it out of the game save, sometimes a clean save (wait 3 in game days) is not enough.

The same with the map marker.

If you can't fix it with a clean save or you don't want to start new, you can install this esp (wolf cave door and quest marker are deleted) !backup the original esp! 

start the game, wait 3 days, go to the cave and save the game. quit game, install your backuped 1.1 esp. Start game and the door and map marker are in new/right Position.

LoversBitch.7z

Edit: or try this esp, I changed the IDs, replace your esp with this one, start game and door and map marker are (hopefully) fixed.

LoversBitch newIDs.7z

EDIT: best solution to fix the door problem, see WappyOne's tip (post 188) "As for your misplaced door, that would have been fixed with a clean save (The cave/door was moved in LBGW to be compatible with landscape altering mods), but you can do it by hand easy enough.  Target it with the console, move to where it is supposed to be, and give these 3 console commands: moveto player, disable, enable.  Now it'll be in the right place."

The canine summon spell: you don't get only werewolves if you have a high Level character. It depends on the Location

(Ayelid ruin= wolf statue, Oblivion plane, Mania, Dementia, Caves with short Undead,Vampire or Conjurer. ...... in most Locations 2 different wolves/Dogs possible(50/50%))

Deamionzero you must have a mod loaded after LoversBitch that changed Renas daily routine AI back to her vanilla Oblivion AI. Going to the cathedral is her normal vanilla daily Routine.

Find the mod (below LoversBitch in load order) that changed Renas AI and place it top of LoversBitch in the Load order.

Easy to find with Tes4Edit.

Deamionzero - Rena Buirant has been in the cathedral in Chorrol for me too. Other than restarting the quest  I have fixed it by changing my load order (Boss). However, I am not a modder so there is probably a real fix but I just wanted to let you know it happens, 

Also thanks fegeena and others for your outsanding work! I am an old guy getting ready to retire soon (well a couple of years away) so maybe I will find the time to learn but not sure if you can teach an OLD dog new tricks.

I like what you did with the canine summon spell. I was wondering though, with your knowledge of Oblivion script code, is it possible to instead have the summoned canine be randomized? Don't get me wrong I like the new spell and the werewolf, but it feels kind of limiting that once you go past a certain level that's all you can summon.

@fejeena - I was holding off on posting this as it still may be something due to my set of MODs used, or a LO issue, but figure I'll post now in case someone else has experienced it.

The Wolf Cave door for me is out of place in-game, but if I go into CS it isn't and has me baffled. I don't use any MODs that alter that specific location either.

Like fajeena said there are a number of different dogs you can get from indoor locations based on type/inhabitants, but yeah, outdoor Tamriel will only give Werewolves past character level 25.  Might could use a little changing up, wanted there to be a nice sense of progression with it.  All available summoned canines: Wolf, Timber Wolf, Tundra Wolf, Southlander Wolf, Werewolf, Golden Werewolf, Spectral Dog, Wolf Statue, Rune Dog, Hellhound, Skinned Dog, Amber Dog, Madness Dog.

As for your misplaced door, that would have been fixed with a clean save (The cave/door was moved in LBGW to be compatible with landscape altering mods), but you can do it by hand easy enough.  Target it with the console, move to where it is supposed to be, and give these 3 console commands: moveto player, disable, enable.  Now it'll be in the right place.

varenne, the wolf cave door is a  "Persistent reference" and positions of Persistent references are saved in  your  game save. In your pictures is the old door position (original mod)

It is problematic to get it out of the game save, sometimes a clean save (wait 3 in game days) is not enough.

The same with the map marker.

If you can't fix it with a clean save or you don't want to start new, you can install this esp (wolf cave door and quest marker are deleted) !backup the original esp! 

start the game, wait 3 days, go to the cave and save the game. quit game, install your backuped 1.1 esp. Start game and the door and map marker are in new/right Position.

LoversBitch.7z

Edit: or try this esp, I changed the IDs, replace your esp with this one, start game and door and map marker are (hopefully) fixed.

LoversBitch newIDs.7z

The canine summon spell: you don't get only werewolves if you have a high Level character. It depends on the Location

(Ayelid ruin= wolf statue, Oblivion plane, Mania, Dementia, Caves with short Undead,Vampire or Conjurer. ...... in most Locations 2 different wolves/Dogs possible(50/50%))

Okay, thanks I'll try the 2nd upload. It wasn't really that big a deal, I don't go there very often.

At least now I can stop searching through and disabling/enabling my other very, very long list of MODs that might have been causing it. (Reminds me of when all my tavern signs were all of a sudden in Russian Cyrillic. Took me days to find the offending MOD. I didn't notice it right away, maybe for weeks, maybe even months and by then had installed so many MODs.)

And nice job you and WappyOne have done with this. Thanks for that!

Like fajeena said there are a number of different dogs you can get from indoor locations based on type/inhabitants, but yeah, outdoor Tamriel will only give Werewolves past character level 25.  Might could use a little changing up, wanted there to be a nice sense of progression with it.  All available summoned canines: Wolf, Timber Wolf, Tundra Wolf, Southlander Wolf, Werewolf, Golden Werewolf, Spectral Dog, Wolf Statue, Rune Dog, Hellhound, Skinned Dog, Amber Dog, Madness Dog.

As for your misplaced door, that would have been fixed with a clean save (The cave/door was moved in LBGW to be compatible with landscape altering mods), but you can do it by hand easy enough.  Target it with the console, move to where it is supposed to be, and give these 3 console commands: moveto player, disable, enable.  Now it'll be in the right place.

Summon Canine - Yup, already reviewing your script, to see what I can figure out and alter myself.

Misplaced door - Hmmm, gotta try that in-game too. Keep forgetting you can do that. Thanks!

How do you get more than !1 dog animation..? Is it fom lovers creatures 2.0..?

Any version of Lovers Creatures should give you about 11 dog animations.  If you aren't getting them it is likely a load order issue, namely LoversIdleAnimPriority.esp needs to be after just about everything except LoversAnimObjectPriority.esp, which goes right after it.

WappyOne the old LoversCreatures have only 1 Animation, you needed Donkeys LoversIdleAnimPriority.esp (New_and_improved_animation_project_2.4) for more animations.

In LoversCreatures 2 Donkeys work is integrated.

The old "New_and_improved_animation_project_2.4" http://www.loverslab.com/topic/122-new-and-improved-animation-project-version-24/?do=findComment&comment=1802 if you do not want to use LoversCreatures 2.  But I recommend you to use LoversCreatures 2.

All good stuff fejeena.  I like much of it.

I have trouble remembering which folder the Happy stick's go in.. I have made so many as I would change out or improve.. I could look it up, but where was the futa folder for loversPK [ Originally it was in one place, but as versions changed it got moved, I think that was like LPK 1.2 when they moved it, or 1.3 I forget ] ? LOL

I mostly have just excepted what was there, and seldom changed anything about them, I think the last time i worked with them it was to set them all oily skin.

Oop's I ment to place this in your Fejeena stuff thread..Sorry

Hey, I was wondering if I could possibly make a request for this mods direction? Sex with dogs is fun, but where is the relationship? Could I ask more commands be added via activate dog? Such as the things Vilja's dog, Wolfgang, dose: give a treat, tell them sit, bark, howl, etc, maybe even a special cuddle animation that could be used as both a sex pose & just a rping tool. I'm very pleased with the mod as is, but walking around my new house pregnant made me wish I had a bit more rping I could do close to home, like cuddling on the couch with the to-be father! :D

I don't play Tamago. Isn't it possible to summon a wild wolf, to satisfy the Player needs? Or is spell casting blocked when Player is is position? 

But I think it is right when the player is  horny, and forced in position, he/she must crawl till find a wolf or dog. :P

And change the mod/script that humans or other animals react when the player is in position, is no longer LoversBitch, it's more Joburg.

So I'm against changing. But the Player should be able to summon wild wolves in position or should be able to stand up for some seconds to cast the spell.