LoversBitch Gone Wild 1.51 BB fix

Put all Lover's Mods below your Bashed Patch (which is what I do). Might not be the recommended way to go about things, but its been rock-solid for me for quite a long time. And Lover's always wins.

I have no idea if this works or not - Use your Sexual Exploits spell and choose to have Lover's ignore the offending mods (if they mess with dogs and/or wolves)

I would recommend installing the dogs with dicks resources, though.

A tip

If you want to use the Bitch-collar with a companion, and do not want to enslave him/her (SlaveTrader-BravilUnderground or LoversRapeSlave or ...? ) you can add the Lovers PK slave token to the companion.

Open console, click on the companion, write in the console: additem xx00080D 1, press enter, Close console.  (xx must be the load order number of Lovers with PK.esm)

Now your companion has the Dialog Option "put on this collar"

You can find this tip also in the Spoiler "Some cheats and tip. And quests and things you can do." in post 1.

Sorry I forgot to write it in the readme.

Guest LaraDogs_Princess

Hello !

Well since the update i have a little problem, when my character walk on all fours and outside, dogs don't come. But in any house its okay. Any ideas ? :)

fejeena, I'm loving the new version and have made a clean save so my old toon could experience it all again - but this time with her favourite slave (Umbra...)

Anyway, a slight anomoly with Lover's Bitch and Player Slave Encounters, with "Animal Owners" turned on in the latter mod:

I was making my way through Wolf Cave, and was attacked from behing by a Horny Wolf. He knotted me and became my companion and - at the same time - enslaved me. So I was forced to follow him while he was following me. We both just stood there for quite awhile...

It was actually kind of funny...

I know this had more to do with PSE than LB (and it has happened to me before with MCS companions enslaving me...), so this is more of a "heads up" to other players to maybe turn "Animal Owners" off when adventuring in certain hostile areas.

garcemac

Funny, for that we need dialogues.

Player" You must follow me !"

Dog " NO! You must follow ME !"

Player "I don't follow you stupid dog, I am your Master"

Dog " Shut up Bitch you are my slave and must follow me !"

Player " I don't follow you !"

Dog "If you do not folow me I do not follow you. "

Player " Fuck you ! I do not move ! "

dog .....

I hope mem4ob4 or WappyOne can make a script, so that enslave is blocked after knotting or knotting is blocked after enslave.

Edit:

varenne see Spoiler "Difference between Normal version and extreme version."  The last 3 Pictures locations. There you will also find eggs.

There were no more free walls in Rena's or Maera' house. :D 

I tried to do "Bitch Training" with a companion/slave and I can't seem to get the German Shepard to train the slave.

I bought an amulet from Maera and put it on my companion (a slave who was set to "Follow Me"), but when I clicked Maera again, I got the same menu (Train Me / Buy Collar (250g) / No Thanks... Only when I bought a second bitch collar did Maera tell me to meet her in the basement.

But in the basement, the only training option available was to train me. She DID say something about my companion, but I accidentally clicked the screen and missed it... My bad...

I also tried using MCS to have my slave follow me,with no success. I think I'm missing an important step here. Do I put the collar on my slave before I ask for training, or after we get into the basement? I'll keep messing around with it because I am pretty sure that I am doing something in the wrong order.

EDIT: Ok. I am an idiot. I missed the menu option "Wear This Collar" when talking to my slave, but when Maera asked me to strip my slave and have her get on all fours, the game crashed. Will try again lol...

@WappyOne & fejeena : See my edit above. Man, you guys replied FAST. I'l try again with some slave that is NOT Umbra (but that bitch deserves to be turned into a REAL bitch...)

I tried to do "Bitch Training" with a companion/slave and I can't seem to get the German Shepard to train the slave.

You have to give the slave the collar through dialog, not just by placing it in inventory.  The dialog option will only appear when talking to the slave if fully broken/submissive (The xLoversPkrFlagSave item is present). If using PST that happens after breaking in the slave via sex.  Otherwise you can use the console to additem xx00080d 1, where xx is load order of Lovers with PK.esm.

Before the Training

When you talk to Maera in her house after the wolf cave quest:

First Dialog only about the wolf cave and Dialog ends.

You activate Maera again
Dialog choise"Bitch Training" -> She Explains she can train you or companion if you buy collar and place it.
"Just train me" -> Trains player like previous version.
"Buy collar for 250g" -> Adds collar to player inventory, closes dialog to allow player to place collar on slave.
"No thanks" -> Aborts training dialog to allow player to think it over/get 250g/acquire slave.

Activate Maera again and choose
"Bitch Training" after buying collar: If player has collar in inventory but not applied to slave, trains player. If collar applied to slave, trains slave.

Dialog ends and Maera is running in the Basement.

Nice idea, but why not use slave colar as token? It would give more freedom ;)

I was playing with it yesterday and I broke the script to point that player and companion were on all 4 invite stance and "invitation" worked for both of them.

Today I broke it again, but now it isn't working any more lol.

And I noticed that when player get mounted first, second character is  mounted only after player finish. But when other character get mounted there is no impact on player (he can be mounted at time)

So I assume cause of it is "no combat while in sex" lovers pk settings?

Nice idea, but why not use slave colar as token? It would give more freedom ;)

I was playing with it yesterday and I broke the script to point that player and companion were on all 4 invite stance and "invitation" worked for both of them.

Today I broke it again, but now it isn't working any more lol.

And I noticed that when player get mounted first, second character is  mounted only after player finish. But when other character get mounted there is no impact on player (he can be mounted at time)

So I assume cause of it is "no combat while in sex" lovers pk settings?

Trouble with using just the presence of the collar instead of dialog is how often the collar would fire off OnAdd script blocks.  Every time you look at a companion's inventory or they are hit with an Update3d (every sex!) it would happen, and potentially break the script.

So it is just easier to try to deal with it via dialog.  And yes it is possible to break it if you try, LB was never meant for anything but the player so this is quite hacked in.

He He it is possible I let Maera do her own training. :D   complicated but possible.

Enslave her with LoversSlaveTrader Club and spell. Train her > break her. Talk to her first time about Bitch Training and buy the collar. Give her the collar. Then choose Dialog "Orders ..." > "you are free to look around" so she must not follow you. Talk to her second time about Bitch Training and she is running in the Basement. In the Basement the Training Dialog did not start, she only says "Yes Mistress?", choose Dialog "Orders ..." > "Release Slave". Talk to her again and Training diaolg starts, the dog mounts her and the Dialog after Training and the mount-key selection works, and you can tell her "Return the collar".

That's the right way to learn how to train your Dogs. Maera has the knowledge, so she should demonstrate it. :P

Well since the update i have a little problem, when my character walk on all fours and outside, dogs don't come. But in any house its okay. Any ideas ? :)

Confirmed this a bug.  Cause not immediately apparent, looking into it.

Turns out this was a long-standing bug, not new to v1.4. When on all fours every few seconds the game casts a large area of effect spell at the player that runs a script on all nearby actors, causing dogs to mount / run near. In some places the spell would simply miss due to geometry.

Changed it to a touch instead of targeted spell to fix it.  Fejeena should post a bug-fix release soon.

varenne yes the dog always mounts the Bitch. If you have a slave with collar he paws the slaves leg and if he is verry horny he mounts the slave. And you only get the collar back if the Bitch-slave is far away from the dog not from the Player. So if you told your dog and the Bitch slave "wait here" they are waiting and fucking. :D

Now I have to take care of the update.

Version 1.4a uploaded, fixes see OP

Guest LaraDogs_Princess

Confirmed this a bug.  Cause not immediately apparent, looking into it.

Turns out this was a long-standing bug, not new to v1.4. When on all fours every few seconds the game casts a large area of effect spell at the player that runs a script on all nearby actors, causing dogs to mount / run near. In some places the spell would simply miss due to geometry.

Changed it to a touch instead of targeted spell to fix it.  Fejeena should post a bug-fix release soon.

Problem solved ! Thank you guys !

Is this due to my PCs high lust?

Update 2: Yeah, think it's PC lust related. Moved to Fighter's Guild, repeat slave bitch All Fours, PC lust kicks in and goes to all 4 too, Dobberman gets called. Chorrol is gonna be over run with canines soon, but does make for an interesting show.  :P

Hah.

That part is unchanged from 1.3. If PC lust forces all fours a random dog will be summoned to the area after a minute with no sex, no matter the location. These dogs are not permanent and will despawn when the cell they are in unloads in 3 days.

Summoned dog? With spell or in head mode ? Normally only in heat (if the Player/slave can not get up) a dog is "automatically" summoned if NO dog is nearby. But you have a dog  :-/

Or was your Player in heat and forced to the ground before the Dogs were summoned ? and the dogs favored your slave (prettier than you?).

What did your companion dog? If some one is on all fours normally after a few scounds he mounts. So no need for summon a dog.

Ok the Player can get horny by watching, forced to the ground and dog is summon.

The "return Bitch collar" works. Your slave must be far away from you and your active companion dog.

You don't get the collar back if you are travelling with your slave and told your companion dog "stay here" or you have no companion dog.

And you do not get the collar back if you tell the slave and the companion dog "wait here" and travel alone.

The "in heat" Problem: I tested it some hours ( slave enslaved with BravilUnderground cub and spell)

I told the slave(with Bitch collar) and the companion dog "wait here" in the dog shop. I use potions "Pheromone Inducer" ( I don't play Tamago).

I explored the cave just outside of Chorrol, killed everything, took potions and wait till I was forced to the ground.

No dog near, so a dog was summoned, but he was not interested in me. After a while the next dog appeared. (and the next and the next)

crawled to Chorrol, City Dogs and Immoral sister dog are not interested in me, more summoned Dogs appeared.

Then I entered the dog shop and all Dogs wanted to mount me.

So I tested it with my slave (told dog companion "stay here"in the shop )

I and my Slave with Bitch collar in Chorrol: I took potions till I was forced to the ground and all Dogs wanted to mount me (City dogs and all the old summoned Dogs)

The same in the cave.

So "in heat" Player forced to the ground only works correct if your slave with the collar accompanies you or is near.

I think it is the same. Seperate dog companion and slave Bitch and let them wait in different locations or no companion dog and slave bitch waiting somewhere, all will break the Player mount System.

The slave Bitch must be near the Player.

"Follow me" or "wait here" does not matter but slave Bitch must be near the Player. My dog and slave waited in the kennel room and I entered crawling the dog shop and all Dogs (Rena's and my dog) immediately running to me.

And in the City test with my Bitch slave the slave was set to "follow me".

So slave with Bitch collar must only be near the Player.