LoversBitch Gone Wild 1.51 BB fix

Now I've taken a proper look at this  :angel:  im pleased to see the outstanding bugs from the original are fixed.

Fanacasecul door is working... always amusing to see someone bring that up on other forums and you know what mods they have :lol:

And the slowdowns and crashes with other lovers mods (so far, fingers crossed).

The cosmetic and cage changes are great too!

Hi Fejeena

I have problems with the oral animation,i think the number is 1108. It starts good but before climax  the animation freezes and my toon stands or kneel until climax . I know this has been a problem for others as well.(do you have the problem?) If its not only me couldt it be fixed? I know youre not the animator(who couldt repair it?).

Its really a nice animation and it would be a shame to skip it. I tried to reinstall it worked the first time but it was  broken next time used.

Edit: Had a male slave in Maeras kennel and the oral animation worked but not on my females....Strange

There are two oral Animation and both works fine in my game with my female character. One of the from behind animations was total incorrecly in my game, dog far behind the Player. Was fixable with the keys. Never had freezed Animations, only if I missed install animations(only Off ani installed = creature have Animation but Player is standing freezed)

Have you installed the whole Animation new? Off and Def anis and the INI?

Sorry don't know what else can be done to fix it. Perhaps you post in the Lovers creature thread.

There is only one dog oral animation that I am aware of and as Fejeena has stated it is Number 1111.

1108 is not an oral animation.  You can quickly see what animations are what in the Daedra Sutra.

Now if there is a new oral animation out there I would love to see it so I can include it in the coming update for Lovers Creatures.

Ah,  you are right guys!  :blush:

It does appear that 1108 is in fact an oral animation.  From the DS it appears to be a variation of a missionary position due to its alignment in the screenshot.  That is also the alignment that I used for the ini in Lovers Creatures 2.0.  I'll add that alignment fix to the coming update.

Thanks for the correction!

-Greg

This shouldt maybe be in the creatures thread but since its open........

To Gregahit.Since you are  here Am i correct when i say people got troubles with the 1108 animation its the only dog animation i got problems with the others is running smothly.. I remember a member saying something like "its wellknown that 1108 is broken"

You will upload the alligmentfix meaning fixing 1108?

Tried to reinstall yesterday(yes 4 characters and 4 creatures and the ini) but the problem still percist.

Removed to Creatures thread

Fejeena is it possible to upload the other ani :angel: ?

Edit: I have the ani in my folders,but it never plays!

How to tweek it?

Thanx Iggy

??  2 different LoversBitch mods at once? Or the quests of LoversBitch Unofficial Continuation add in LB Gone Wild?

All Dogs(textures) , Pictures, food/water bowls and statures I made for LoversBitch Unofficial Continuation are in LB Gone Wild (or nearly all) Only some Shivering Isle stuff is not inside.

The quests are rylasasin work. Would not be fair to steal and to integrate them into my mod.

And some things I don't like e.g. the vistors in the kennel rooms.

Is there a quest associated with the get pregnant posters or do you simply just get pregnant on your own. 

Cause my characters has got some puppies now yet there was no quest to go off.

(NVM i think I found where you said No about the quest line).

When does the mode actually end or is there no end/last quest. 

Renas house is original! no changes.

Only Rena and her husband are changed. Rena have a new daily Routine = Walking to her dog store.

Her husband have a decreased Aggression.(if you break into the house he don't attack or call the guard  so fast.)

I don't play/have the unholy darkness vampire mod. You must test it.

FYI, if repeating the Leyawiin party there seems to an odd issue / bug.

1.  Talk to the count and offer to entertain again.  Then a lockpick UI shows up which seems to correspond to the party room's door.

2.  Pick or don't pick the problem is then that you get a message that you cannot enter the party room yet.  This continues to repeat until the room is unlocked.

3.  Wait till 11 PM the next day and talk to a guard.  This unlocks the room.

4.  Then I get teleported into the room ( ! ).

5.  Try to walk away from the door and the game continues to teleport you to the entrance.  This repears until the counts says they are ready for the show.

6.  From then until the end you get the message that you cannot leave the party room even when not trying to.

7.  Leave when it all done.  Get the message that you can't enter the party room...

From what I can tell someone is trying to enter the room and it is thinking it is me even though I am not.

Note:  For some reason LoversBitch's Mahei got outside the party room.  He may be what is triggering things.

Iume: WappyOne is checking the Party door and script if there is something wrong he will find it. The fix will be in the update (Version 1.1)  which will be released in the next days.(+2 Pictures,+5 eggs, 3 Teddys, and a lot of changes to the system)

You should check your load-order and  see if you have mods that conflict with Leyawiin Castle. The People in the partyroom never leave the room, they are copies of the vanilla NPCs and stay 24 houres in the room.