LoversBitch Gone Wild 1.51 BB fix

New Version 1.31

4 new pictures (only in extreme version)
- 1 Leyawiin Partyroom
- 3 Maeras house

- new egg textures (If you do not like the new textures, the old textures are in the "Old egg textures" folder)

post-3205-0-69016300-1373648434_thumb.jpg

script change (At the request of mem4ob4)
To make the mod more compatible with other mods.(other mod makers can use the "onAllFours" command, without add LB as master).That does not change anything to LB !

Yes, sorry it is only a mini update.

Edit: If you have extreme mode already enabled you must disable and enable the extreme mode to enable the new Pictures in the 1.31 Version.

Guest tychothereborn
On 7/13/2013 at 8:06 AM, gregathit said:

On 7/13/2013 at 7:14 AM, tychothereborn said:

im fairly sure this isnt quit the right place to ask but since im new to this and not quit fully sure what im doing wrong. i seem to be having problems getting the animations to work, any ideas?

Read this: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4487-please-read-before-posting-here/

Without providing the information that is needed, we can't help you.

If Rena walking around the  City you must have another mod that overrights her AI Package (back to  Vanilla) perhaps a NPC beautification Mod.

But what other women walking around ? The woman from the kennels?

The only "bug" I have, sometimes when I enter the kennel room a woman is not in the kennel (seem she tries to use her vanilla AI) but 1-2 seconds later she is back in the kennel and the next training starts.

Load order? Mod conflict? I do not know.

Kill a few, then the others are afraid to leave the kennel room. :D 

The animations are dependent on your size. They were made for body Height 1.0. This has nothing to do with my mod, it's LoversCreatures.

Manual correction:
Keys:NPC or Creature 1 = forwards, 2 = back, 3 = down, 4 = up; player 9 = down, 0 = up (not the numpad keys)

Hold the key, do not press short.

And you can save the changes in the ini

Explanation / Example here
http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15876-loversbitch-gone-wild-131/page-13?do=findComment&comment=402916

And I don't know if gregathit fixed the 1110 (oral) Animation in new LoversCratures2. see Picture in the link, so it should look like.

downloaded and everything is almost fine.

Now i have rena and the other woman walking around the city instead of be in the same place all the time.

So i always have to hunt them down for talk to them XD

Fejeena is correct about checking your mods.  For me it turned out to be Colourwheels Sexy Oblivion.  It changed Rena and she was either in front of or in the church.

You can put lovers bitch near the bottom of your load order, that will make sure the ai for Rena is the one in bitch. I have had no noticeable problems with it near the bottom. Make sure it is above animspriority and objectspriority.

I just put all my Lover's mods below my Bashed Patch. I really do not care about vanilla Oblivion quests getting messed up - I have done them all about 1,000 times since 2008 or so. They just annoy me now.

So far no vanilla quests have gotten messed up due to my load order. I won't post it here because YMMV - but I basically follow Donkey's older load order that is listed at Lover's Lab. Somewhere.

Decided I would reinstall Oblivion out of the blue mostly just to play around with some lovers mods. So far everything has worked perfectly, save for one thing concerning this mod. Everything seems in place with the assets and stuff and it looks like all the scripts are running properly but anytime I speak to Rena she gives me nothing but "I HAVE NO GREETING." thus blocking me off from the quests. (though she still does sell her items.) I've tried a clean save and even switched back to older unofficial continuation and the problem persists. I thought perhaps something may be wrong with my install itself but disabling LB makes Rena function normally so I suppose there is something up with the mod, I just have no clue what.

Heres what my load order looks like after running boss:

Active Mod Files:

00  Oblivion.esm
01  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
02  Lovers with PK.esm
03  LoversCreature.esm
04  DLCShiveringIsles.esp
05  DLCHorseArmor.esp
06  DLCOrrery.esp
07  DLCVileLair.esp
08  DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
09  DLCSpellTomes.esp
0A  DLCThievesDen.esp
0B  DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
0C  DLCFrostcrag.esp
0D  Knights.esp
0E  CHILDREN ANNUAD.esp
0F  LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
10  LoversRaperS.esp
11  LoversBed.esp
12  Lovers with PK.esp  [Version 96]
13  LoversCreature.esp
14  LoversBitch.esp
15  LoversSlaveTrader.esp
16  LSTBravilUnderground.esp
17  Burmecian.esp
18  LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
19  LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

I also vaguely remember something about the GOTY version of Oblivion having issues with registry sticking around after uninstalling it. Not sure if that may be messing with things at all. Wouldn't be surprised if some of my poking around with tes4edit back then might have did some damage I didn't realize. But before I go finding a third party uninstaller I just wanted to check here for ideas first.

Load order: LoversBitch above LoversCreature (that will not fix Rena)

Mod conflicts?

I do not play CHILDREN ANNUAD and i do not know Burmecian.esp

A Tes4Edit check if these Mods change Rena?

The "I HAVE NO GREETING." bug occurs if you "travel" to Shivering Isles with console (coc) and not by the normal quest line. Only solution: load a save before you cheated to Shivering Isles.

But if the error occurs with a new character/game, I do not know what is wrong.

Well that didn't make sense either since that save hadn't even set foot in the Shivering Isles content. Tried a new save and it continued so it was probably my main install. Used Revo uninstaller to clean out all the registry stuff and everything is in working order.

Also while I'm here excellent work on this.

No new save!

Start a new game, new character, jog through the imperial dungeon and fast travel to Chorrol. Talk to Rena. If the error is still there something is wrong with your game. If you can talk to Rena something is wrong with the save of your current character (and no new game Installation needed)

Sorry, a new character is what I meant. No coc travel or anything. Regardless, a complete uninstall was what was needed and things are fine now. I'll have to be more careful when I play around with tes4 edit.