SexoutBreeder [V8.4] ZOMG an update edition. Titus Riverside Bugfix.

You could always tie it into SmallerTalk or such, since they already allow for Creature Interaction. Just have the perk add dialogue prompts like Black Widow, Confirmed Bachelor, etc. Creating the perk would be relatively easy, all kinds of tutorials for vanilla features like that.

hey everybody just a quick fun thing.
about a year ago i did some pretty crazy things with sexout breeder.
many people may know the bug were npc's vanish after sex, can get pretty frustrating right...?
well back then i played around with the bug a little and found out deathclaws would still have sex with the npc even if it vanished.
and with a little "time scale" magic...well just take a look yourself :)

2mq4x6x.jpg

20qi168.jpg

sometimes the greatest things are the smallest ones.

many people may know the bug were npc's vanish after sex, can get pretty frustrating right...?

well back then i played around with the bug a little and found out deathclaws would still have sex with the npc even if it vanished.

2mq4x6x.jpg

20qi168.jpg

I am not going to lie this is one of the stranger things I have seen on LL.

I've been using sexout breeder for a few days now that I've found it, but I seem to have a few problems. First some of the deathclaws in the cave are invisable. Second is that every time I try to mutate myself or turn on the breast enlargement, a large red box encases my character, there are also a few women inside the bloatfly cave with this red box to. I'm wondering what am I missing, beacuse I thought i had everything but apparently not.

2mq4x6x.jpg

20qi168.jpg

And that is why, when I've coded the latest pregnancy scripting rewrite in the current beta I left myself an opening for the future to add creature fertility & pregnancy :)

Hi there. I just recently got a new computer so I wanted to use this again. I dounloaded the Compiled version from the first post but it seems to be missing a lot of the ESM files. Notably SCR and Pregnancy which are two files that are the most important to have the legacy versions of. All the other data seems to be there at least at first glance. Anychance someone can upload the ESM files?

one a side note I get these error messages when I unzip the compiled file with winrar. FONV is the folder I kepe my mods in to unzip then move to my game folder.

!   B:\FONV\SexoutBreeder compiled stuff.zip: Unknown method in SexoutBreeder compiled stuff\5)Sexout Common Resources Stable Version (SCR)\SexoutCommonResources-20140509.1.zip
!   B:\FONV\SexoutBreeder compiled stuff.zip: Unknown method in SexoutBreeder compiled stuff\7)Sexout New Vegas Pregnancy Stable Version\SexoutPregnancyV3-20140510.1.zip
!   B:\FONV\SexoutBreeder compiled stuff.zip: Unknown method in SexoutBreeder compiled stuff\9)New Vegas Stutter Remover\NVSR_4-1-36-34832-4-1-36.zip
!   B:\FONV\SexoutBreeder compiled stuff.zip: Unknown method in SexoutBreeder compiled stuff\links,source,credit.txt
!   B:\FONV\SexoutBreeder compiled stuff.zip: Unknown method in SexoutBreeder compiled stuff\Tools\Fallout Mod Manager - FOMM\FOMM-36901-0-13-21.exe
!   B:\FONV\SexoutBreeder compiled stuff.zip: Unknown method in SexoutBreeder compiled stuff\Tools\New Vegas Configator\NV Configator v16-40442.exe

Hi there. I just recently got a new computer so I wanted to use this again. I dounloaded the Compiled version from the first post but it seems to be missing a lot of the ESM files. Notably SCR and Pregnancy which are two files that are the most important to have the legacy versions of. All the other data seems to be there at least at first glance. Anychance someone can upload the ESM files?

one a side note I get these error messages when I unzip the compiled file with winrar. FONV is the folder I kepe my mods in to unzip then move to my game folder.

!   B:\FONV\SexoutBreeder compiled stuff.zip: Unknown method in SexoutBreeder compiled stuff\5)Sexout Common Resources Stable Version (SCR)\SexoutCommonResources-20140509.1.zip
!   B:\FONV\SexoutBreeder compiled stuff.zip: Unknown method in SexoutBreeder compiled stuff\7)Sexout New Vegas Pregnancy Stable Version\SexoutPregnancyV3-20140510.1.zip
!   B:\FONV\SexoutBreeder compiled stuff.zip: Unknown method in SexoutBreeder compiled stuff\9)New Vegas Stutter Remover\NVSR_4-1-36-34832-4-1-36.zip
!   B:\FONV\SexoutBreeder compiled stuff.zip: Unknown method in SexoutBreeder compiled stuff\links,source,credit.txt
!   B:\FONV\SexoutBreeder compiled stuff.zip: Unknown method in SexoutBreeder compiled stuff\Tools\Fallout Mod Manager - FOMM\FOMM-36901-0-13-21.exe
!   B:\FONV\SexoutBreeder compiled stuff.zip: Unknown method in SexoutBreeder compiled stuff\Tools\New Vegas Configator\NV Configator v16-40442.exe

The files you need is in the compilation except perhaps some files that are needed from the SCR resources tutorial. Not sure what was added from that. Anyway. Pregnancy and SCR version even SExout has been added you just need to extract this file and install the mods.

I just tried on the file and it extracts fine with 7zip.

I'm coming across an error symbol when it comes to the transformations. During the bloatfly quest instead of  wearing the armor of the bloatfly queen my player model has a huge exclamation point, also the surrounding npc have exclamations on them too in the bloatfly cave. I haven't tried the deathclaw quest. Another problem I've come across is at the super mutant camp. After taking the drugs the screen becomes really dark. And there's a spore in the Sky Diving Shack that's purple. Do anyone of you guys know any solutions to any of theses problems? Thank you.

The files you need is in the compilation except perhaps some files that are needed from the SCR resources tutorial. Not sure what was added from that. Anyway. Pregnancy and SCR version even SExout has been added you just need to extract this file and install the mods.

I just tried on the file and it extracts fine with 7zip.

I'm re-downloading it to check, but I know the old (as in not an hour ago) version didn't work for me either. If I remember correctly, the older Compiled Pack had all the ESMs in it, but SCR and Pregnancy (and maybe others) wouldn't unzip, instead just throwing out an error whenever you tried.

EDIT: I'm still getting an error whenever trying to open the SCR and Pregnancy ESM compressed folders. Not the Zip Data file, but the other one.

jamil will have to check into this.  My version.. is the Drop box version. The exact version that is available in the OP. I am set up to get any changes to the files on that dropbox. If Jamil changes anything on that folder it changes mine. I haven't tried the other one. If you use 7zip to extract the files you shouldn't get any errors. The other problems might be to missing the file in the folders etc however if you can't extract the folder ... you can't necessarily be expected to find the esm can you.

I extracted the dropbox version. Packed it up and sent those two main files (esm) of SCR and Pregnancy. It is compressed with 7zip. If this don't work there is something wrong with your system. i had problems before with extracting with 7zip, winrar and such and it ended up being my memory was bad on the computer. Now I have no problems.