SexoutBreeder [V8.4] ZOMG an update edition. Titus Riverside Bugfix.

So i have a problem.

I got to the part where you get Titus as a follower but he does not seem to want to move.

When i fast travel or go into a new room he teleports to me but otherwise nothing.

Also he wont attack or defend himself in combat.

Is this intentional? Is it a bug?

Here are some images of it.

http://imgur.com/a/okMtB

edit

Also here is the load order.

http://imgur.com/a/mwxpH

This is really the only bug i have encountered so far so i doubt it is the load order. all the other deatclaw stuff seems to work fine.

edit2

i checked some earlier saves and all the other versions of titus moved around the area he was in. it seems like he stops walking around the town once he get his dragon wings so it might be a problem with that  specific model.

edit3

in fact he wont even turn around if i try talking with him from behind. is it possible that i am missing some walking animation for him or something?

All this talk about scripting, is someone going to revive this mod or just a off-topic post?

Yes. Jamil has taken over this mod. However be aware he has a lot of work to do to get it up to proper working order. He is working on it however. In some cases he needs to improve his skills r/t requirments of modding this game and decide on some structural changes etc. Currently he has a functional ( as much as possible ) download in his sig. Keep in mind that SCR/Pregnancy and even possibly Sexout itself may not be compatable with the current version ( in his sig) so I would advise only using those files provided in is pack and use Breeder as a play alone without many newer mods.

Looking forward to progress on this mod! I played it but had an awful time getting it working right.

I do think the idea of splitting the quests into separate files is a great idea.  This is what was done with Sexout Tryout and it really helps with mod conflicts. 

Titus is probably my favorite character in any LoversLab mod and I sincerely hope we see more of him.

hey it is me again.

i think i found out what was wrong.

during the deathclaw quest where you get enslaved by the humans you can talk to some of the slavegirls and some dialouge about titus which was not supposed to be triggered yet was there.

i loaded an old save and redid the quest but did not click on the dialouge and when i got free titus was moving again so i think that might have been it.

I always install this mod but never get around to doing all the episodes. I know the Deathclaw story is primary, but have any of the other stories been worked on? IE: The Ant Queen really caught my attention back in the day. I got a little ways but then I blew up my game by trying to do something I didn't know how to do. (ENB's... :s) I know how they work now so live and learn.

at the moment "Every" episode should work to the extend of being playable if you make sure to save every....10 min or so.
oh and make sure you restart the game ones every hour or so.

so yes ant episode works.
at less ofc you'r not installing using my Guide that is. 

PS.

guess i should fix the main post.
i just checked and its 9 A4 pages in total.

PSS.

i've finished updating both the Topic page and the Download page.

i hope people like it.

So I am sure this was answered in here somewhere before, but hell if I can find it:

I had this Mod working for a little while here and was getting a kick out of it. One day though I come back to it and suddenly everyone that is pregnant have deformed breasts that stretch infinitely into the cosmos! I'm sure this is a texture or a mesh problem on my end, I just can't figure it out... My normal bodies work just fine too. 

Any suggestions?

I prefer the term 'subtle vet'. I was a lurker before I became a lurker with an account, and even then this account is decently old.

Still, when I head for the mirrored link, it gives me an error and tells me that Dropbox has temporarily disabled the link/account due to traffic.

Maybe I'm clicking on the wrong link? Habit has me searching for 'download here' and such. Otherwise, it'll be a cold, unsatisfied sleep tonight.

aha...so i can only upload X amount of times per day?
how strange...
Edit: hmm the limit is 20gb/day or 100.000 downloads.
that's....26 downloads per day.
i also checked terms of service to be sure i'm not doing something wrong.
seems its just a limit.
Edit2: there i just paid a bunch of money to raise the limit to 260 downloads per day. (200gb)
if this is not enough i'll find an alternate website.
my only rule will be that the download speed must be good :D...so i wont be using websites who require you to pay or give you a silly speed of 100kb/s

...oh and i removed the Ban on my account(you should be able to download again)

I prefer the term 'subtle vet'. I was a lurker before I became a lurker with an account, and even then this account is decently old.

Still, when I head for the mirrored link, it gives me an error and tells me that Dropbox has temporarily disabled the link/account due to traffic.

Maybe I'm clicking on the wrong link? Habit has me searching for 'download here' and such. Otherwise, it'll be a cold, unsatisfied sleep tonight.

Ah,.. duh.. I had forgotten that Jamil has a drop box account.. lol. Yea you are right. There is a limit on the amounts of time/volume of data with dropbox. Not really inteneded for mass distribution.

aha...so i can only upload X amount of times per day?

how strange...

Edit: hmm the limit is 20gb/day or 100.000 downloads.

that's....26 downloads per day.

i also checked terms of service to be sure i'm not doing something wrong.

seems its just a limit.

Edit2: there i just paid a bunch of money to raise the limit to 260 downloads per day. (200gb)

if this is not enough i'll find an alternate website.

my only rule will be that the download speed must be good :D...so i wont be using websites who require you to pay or give you a silly speed of 100kb/s

...oh and i removed the Ban on my account(you should be able to download again)

Yea.. that is going to be a problem getting that sorted. How's mega with its download. They give free 50gb.. Or even perhaps a torrent. The speeds might be slow if people dont' continue hosting it but if if people keep a copy on their computers... it can become quite fast.. At least faster than hosting it here and more reliable than issues that might arise from Dropbox, Mega etc and best of all free.

Oh I almost forgot.. If people link or send links from your dropbox it will get hits and downloads from elsewhere also. In some cases I heard that searches showing up on Google provided some issues as well.

@jamilnielsen

Any plans for deathclaw cave in the future of this mod ? since its kinda abandoned after we decide to expand, it would be cool if it had somekind of role later(especially since we left there alpha which we kinda forgot XD)

Also it would be cool if Jessica had somekind of role later, I really want to corrupt her :). 

@Culaio
i don't plan on expanding any episodes yet.
or think too much about it.

the thing is when i recreate the entire thing to make it function as optimal as possible, there may be slight changes here and there that,
i'd rather wait with the planning of "what comes next" to after i've recreated the mod.

@DarkLeon54

did you try reloading a save before the game started to show signs of screwing up?
if that's not the case then i'm guessing you'r missing some resource content.
or...some of your mods may conflict

(no idea but the problem is likely to be the first one and there's some information about this in the guide on the main post.)

the thing is when i recreate the entire thing to make it function as optimal as possible, there may be slight changes here and there that,

i'd rather wait with the planning of "what comes next" to after i've recreated the mod.

Best way really, and don't worry about changes. User changed the coyote episode several times. One when CK improved the dialogue and another when he removed the cripple effect that was persistent.. lol. At least until you went to the cave and slept it off. Couldn't go anywhere else. There are others I won't get into either. I have been familiar in one way or the other with this mod way back to v5-6. I might even have some of those as well jamil. Might be useful for code comparison if so let me know I can drop it in the folder for you. Same as other files if needed.