SexoutBreeder [V8.4] ZOMG an update edition. Titus Riverside Bugfix.

I am going to burn 767 mbs of Jamil's 20gig dropbox limit by downloading the current version as you would have downloaded. it. Barring disconect etc I should be able to get a complete copy and be able to extract everything using 7zip.. like you have been trying. If this works then it has to be somewhere on your end. Which I believe is the case anyway because others arent' complaining about extracting problems only problems with potential missing resources. (due to not installing them correctly :dodgy: ... lol)

Edit.

Downloaded and all extracted that were expected to be extracted. Are you stating that these files aren't extracting using FOMM or NMM? If that is the case there are a few resource mods added that are quite large and your temp folder might be causing some problems with extracting to install.

Haha, well, I hope it isn't that bad...I'd like to think I've gotten past that phase at least. Muckin' up everything else is still entirely within the realm of possibility, though.

EDIT: One moment...

EDIT2: Using FOMM or manually extracting with 7Zip still doesn't produce the ESM files for Pregnancy and SCR. I don't have it in the Temp folder either, I moved it to its own separate folder.

I use 7zip with the Dropbox version. The large majority of the file(s) extract perfectly fine, it's just the ESM folders and text document that throw up an error...I wouldn't surprised if it's a hardware/software issue on my part, though.

Which folder is giving you the problem?

You really only need 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8. The others like the NVSE, FOMM, MCM etc should be fine if you download it outside of this compilation.

I might be off a bit but something along these lines should be the final look of the folder that you create. (extract the contents to a single folder for installation )

Of course if you are installing each of the files independently just check to see if you have the majority of files shown. Keep in mind the "debug' can be and should be deleted... as Halstrom isn't going to accept those bug reports. ;). Now if Jamil decides to start using it.. no problem just drag and drop it back ... :)

Anyhow that should show some example of what should be expected to have when creating a folder.

Haha, well, I hope it isn't that bad...I'd like to think I've gotten past that phase at least. Muckin' up everything else is still entirely within the realm of possibility, though.

EDIT: One moment...

EDIT2: Using FOMM or manually extracting with 7Zip still doesn't produce the ESM files for Pregnancy and SCR. I don't have it in the Temp folder either, I moved it to its own separate folder.

LOL.. I am saying that your windoze "TEMP' folder is full and windows is having a hard time processing things, not that you placed it into your temp folder.

The location of your extraction might be a problem as well. I have been extracting the folders on my desktop. I believe I sent those files to you via PM so you should have those esm files. I can send the other esms through if needed. Then you can start trying to play the only thing that might happen is some giant triangles and floating heads until the rest is fixed.

You shouldn't be missing those but if one of those files that didn't extract does contain textures (SCR Data and SCR Pregnancy DAta) does contain small amount of textures.

Oh and Sexkey should work if you decided to add it to the list. Instant action if you want it. It is compatible .. in fact it is the same version as when Breeder was running all those versions ago.

I might suggest, that perhaps a new thread be made with the file bundle be posted on the first post there since the mod is under new management.

...Would make it a little easier to find stuff perhaps.

Maybe I have had too much cold weather cider, but is there any capacity for the Spore monsters in Vault 22?

Nope.

Jamil decided against creating a new post when he took over. This discussion included creating a new thread and how things would flow, permissions and various tasks that were required when he took over the OP. He decided to edit the OP and what we have is what he finally decided on. I am sure that when he is finished fixing up the mod to his liking he will create a new thread for the content.

Personally I believe his attention is needed more on the updating the mod than creating a new OP for an older incompatible mod. Those that need help is getting it and if it is a bit harder to get the files .. I personally believe it is a good thing. Makes the user have to read a bit more and search not click and download and then complain.

For those having issues after the alpha takes you to town, I've noticed the sexout token that states not to buy or pickup(I've read this are placed in the inventories of pc and npc during sex animations.) For some reason(i think it's the time between when the animation ends and you are taken to the town doesn't allow for ng to remove the town from yourself and the alpha.) The tokens are not removed after you are transferred to the outside of riverside. I found I have to use remove item on these tokens in my inventory and the alpha's. Then I save and delete the nsve portion of my save. Then I just load my save and everything works fine. I've heard this can break other things but I haven't seen anything yet on my side. There is another scene in riverside that does this. The shady guy that miranda makes you entertain also dissapears before the token is removed and you get stuck with one in your inventory. I just repeat the above process one more before I even move from the room after the scene and things seem alright. I hope someone finds this useful.

When is the next update?

My understanding it isn't actually an "update" in as much as a "rework" of the mod first. Jamil stated he wanted to do some work on the system. Perhaps even setting things up so that others can "plug in" to his mod and create episodes as well :). Last I had contact or read here he was having bad problems with his computer and other things. Might be awhile before something is released.

For those having issues after the alpha takes you to town, I've noticed the sexout token that states not to buy or pickup(I've read this are placed in the inventories of pc and npc during sex animations.) For some reason(i think it's the time between when the animation ends and you are taken to the town doesn't allow for ng to remove the town from yourself and the alpha.) The tokens are not removed after you are transferred to the outside of riverside. I found I have to use remove item on these tokens in my inventory and the alpha's. Then I save and delete the nsve portion of my save. Then I just load my save and everything works fine. I've heard this can break other things but I haven't seen anything yet on my side. There is another scene in riverside that does this. The shady guy that miranda makes you entertain also dissapears before the token is removed and you get stuck with one in your inventory. I just repeat the above process one more before I even move from the room after the scene and things seem alright. I hope someone finds this useful.

What is the console command to remove it from the deathclaw's inventory?

whenever I download this mod I can't seem to get the ESP and ESM files that were supposed to be in the .Rar file such as the pregnancy mod and breeder itself. is there any chance to upload these?

Yes. use 7zip. I know you figured this out later but for others to let them know. 7zip is what I have used to make sure it works and so far everything extracts etc. I haven't used the version yet. (game play)

Hey can anyone tell what how to get to all "events"? I just found the ones that are named by the author himself and the Ant-queen one but nothing else.

Look under the "How it works so far: Updated: 11/9/2012" in the OP.

There is a general description of where to go and even what to do to get started in the spoilers. At least attempt to follow those instructions then post specific issues or problems. Keep in mind that this is a working process.Most should work but Jamil is working on changing some things out. There might be a few minor bugs as well but for the most part is is a very good job considering User29 (the creator of this mod) literally moved mountains. ;) to get this to work.