SexoutBreeder [V8.4] ZOMG an update edition. Titus Riverside Bugfix.

Not exactly "dirty".. :D. More along the lines of inconvenient, wasteful, etc. Yea I thought about that comment afterwards and if you do what I believe you will be doing it will be a disadvantage to having files in a torrent... at least now regardless of if we can get enough volunteers to host the torrent files. There will be too many changes too fast to make it convenient or beneficial currently. 

Just to reiterate... Do we use the whole complied zip file with the package manager in mod organizer or do we just pickup what we need out of the .zip and then add it? 

Yes.. However you extract the folder then install the files. Some are manual install as well. Each folder inside needs to be worked like you would have done if you downloaded them separately at least from what I see currently. I haven't installed his version. Install the files as needed from the first numbered folder until the 10th one and click yes to overwrite ( if necessary) and you should be fine

This isn't setup as a compilation it is just a collection of various resources that have to be installed independently. Hope that helps. More info on the op under the spoilers  not that jamil has the OP.

finally back on the grid again...that was some hash days O.O...you would not believe the things i've seen!
did anyone know there were a place called "outside"...its a most horrible place and the creator was a most boring one tho i never got the chance to meet (him/her)?, but i must say the graphics were cool.
i'd give it 6/1

let me answer things in order. (do tell me if i missed something)

the file you download is one giant file containing "Everything" you need, i recommend installing it all but if you consider yourself to know enough about modding and several other topics then go ahead and install as you see fit.

@ saviliana

lets first of all, be glad you can play this, because other modders got tired of supporting breeder (it seemed that way to me at least due to the fact that they quickly deleted any breeder related stuff in there mods the instant user29 retired)
what i'm trying to say is, give it time.
i will get this up and running and possibly make it easy enough for most modders out there to make an episode on there own without spending more then a few weeks on it. (that's my ideal at least)

@gingerofdeath

it seems alot of people are having specefic problems that could (possibly) be solved if there were a full description of the episodes, so i'll be updating that over the next few days.)
as for you'r problem i'm not quite sure were in the quest but i presume...

you walked with her to the ranger station, walked to the station and had sex.

now you'r having trouble as she wants to lay egg a nice comfortable place "Remote" to prying eyes and her deathclaw faction.
head to the basement marked by the quest and stay there until she gives birth. (i do believe you'r PC is ment to be pregnant at this point as well)

finally back on the grid again...that was some hash days O.O...you would not believe the things i've seen!
did anyone know there were a place called "outside"...its a most horrible place and the creator was a most boring one tho i never got the chance to meet (him/her)?, but i must say the graphics were cool.
i'd give it 6/1

let me answer things in order. (do tell me if i missed something)

the file you download is one giant file containing "Everything" you need, i recommend installing it all but if you consider yourself to know enough about modding and several other topics then go ahead and install as you see fit.

@ saviliana

lets first of all, be glad you can play this, because other modders got tired of supporting breeder (it seemed that way to me at least due to the fact that they quickly deleted any breeder related stuff in there mods the instant user29 retired)
what i'm trying to say is, give it time.
i will get this up and running and possibly make it easy enough for most modders out there to make an episode on there own without spending more then a few weeks on it. (that's my ideal at least)

@gingerofdeath

it seems alot of people are having specefic problems that could (possibly) be solved if there were a full description of the episodes, so i'll be updating that over the next few days.)
as for you'r problem i'm not quite sure were in the quest but i presume...

you walked with her to the ranger station, walked to the station and had sex.

now you'r having trouble as she wants to lay egg a nice comfortable place "Remote" to prying eyes and her deathclaw faction.
head to the basement marked by the quest and stay there until she gives birth. (i do believe you'r PC is ment to be pregnant at this point as well)

"I went outside once, the graphics were awesome but the gameplay sucked" :)

It wasn't that we dropped breeder support because User29 retired, it was that basically I did a lot of things in SCR & Pregnancy the hard way or wrong way in the early days 2 years ago and Breeder was built based on those systems. To do things the right way, I've had to dump support for Breeder to avoid a rats nest of patchwork coding that was starting to cause issues and prevent any progress :)

I am doing a clean install and currently just downloading stuff: For my understanding the followings things are going on?

user29 retired, and Jamilnielsen is picking up the mod.

Jamil is currently rebuilding/rewriting the mod.

The version in the full package (including the required pregancy and sexout files) is the last made by user29.

Now if that's all correct i got the following questions: Which are correct sexout main files, and pregancy files to use with breeder? i've downloaded the latest stables, which are more recent then the ones given in the huge collection from the 700 mb zip.

Also, if this doesn't work: breeder is being worked on right now for support for newer sexout/pregnancy versions? If yes: should i go with the alpha of pregancy? Or should i stick with the latest stable pregancy? The fact that there are currently 3 pregnancy versions to choose from plus the wish to not botch up this installations gets me worried.

Use Jamil's files only. Those are the only ones confirmed to work. All other mods now are moving to the new systems of Sexout and also might not work with this mod until it is updated and made compatible again. This will take time. His files have all ( or as far as I know) all the files you need to install from a clean install.

So if i understand correct: Either use the files from the 700 mb download and that version of breeder. Or skip breeder for now, and use the most recent sexout (and mods)?

thanks for the clarifications (And anyone working on the mod for keeping it alive)

So if i understand correct: Either use the files from the 700 mb download and that version of breeder. Or skip breeder for now, and use the most recent sexout (and mods)?

thanks for the clarifications

Yes.

(And anyone working on the mod for keeping it alive)

????... did you read the past few pages? If so you would realize that Jamil is working on it. Jamil isn't a modder of FNV and Breeder is one mod that needs to be broken down and seriously needs reworking. If it wasn't for him. It is likely this thread would have been locked and this mod die.

This will take quite some time to even begin to get an Alpha. Even then it will be limited at that. Halstrom has been working on slimming down his mod for at least a month removing and streamlining his code and he knows the code, as he wrote it. Jamil didn't write Breeder so there would be a higher level of effort on his part with this. So yes it will take quite a bit of time to get this updated. As stated in the past threads he wants to break it apart and create a master where others can plug in their own episodes.. YEA!!!.. Mini celebration.. :D. This is also going to add to the difficulty.

That being said he might appreciate others help provided they have sufficient modding experience and in FNV specifically. If you or others are willing and capable .. perhaps mention what you are willing and able to do on this thread.. ;) More hands make the load lighter.. :D

Forlorn Hope freezes the game when I get near it. :c

Also, the game crashes during the rapes of the start of Coyote Den.

Also also, I have the most recent of all of the required mods. Just got them today.

Is it the recent stable version or recent beta? Quote a version number please, I give them dated version numbers for a good reason, as I nearly updated today, then we would have no idea which of 3 versions you were talking about.

People using the beta are a bit adventurous as I have no idea if I've screwed something in Breeder compatibility in all the huge changes I made in the beta. I can only assume not as there are no issues related to Breeder reported in the beta thread. If you are using the beta, go back to the stable SCR & Pregnancy and see if that solves the issue.

Your version might be ok being 20140707.x, it's just I've wasted time before looking for bugs reported by people using "latest versions" only to eventually find out their "latest version" is 2 months ago and I had already fixed the bug they are reporting or it's a conflict with a later version of something referencing it or they are using the beta version. I assume issues reported here about Pregnancy are related to the stable version not the beta which is currently 20140828.1

Sorry to keep coming back, but...Well, after upgrading computers and having all of my mods wiped, I've reinstalled everything at this point. I made sure I wasn't using any betas, I checked load order, and even went out of my way to redownload everything a second time, replacing files just in case. I'm still having the same issue. I'm going to run through it again just to make sure. Maybe I'm just cursed and terrible with installation? I have no idea. I trust it's nothing to do with the mod, as a friend got it to work just fine. Just an update on progress on my end...Hopefully I'll get it working again. I'd like to play through all of the arcs.