LoversMagic 0.66e

This is fun mod. With those auras (life drain) I turned my PC into "succubus", every time someone rapes me they get drained (killed). With this you can use morality undone to restore magica and health instead of potions or spells.

As for SP, the fastestest and most fun way I found is to just have sex with either succubus herself (she gave me around 150) or guards (I think skingard one gave me 200 something). Just make sure to turn off the auras lol.

One thing thou, the weapon doesnt work for me it seems, not sure what it was ment to do but doesn't do anything special.

Slammer, no need to apologize at all. That is a terrible loss and we all feel for ya. Don't rush back in if you are too busy with real life issues.

I wish to apologize to the forum' date=' since my mother died I've been having to take care of her affairs. But as soon as that's done I'll get a new version of LM out.

[/quote']

Real life always will and "should" take precedence over hobbies, especially in light of such a terrible tragedy such as loosing a loved one! I wish I had the right words to offer you in this time of grief.

• 1 month later...

I cant get this to work' date=' Im sure I have everything required, NMM, OBSE, loversbase etc, it keeps crashing on setup, plz help

[/quote']

You're probably missing an esp or esm. Go back to the data files, select lovers magic, and on the right, look at the requirements. Make sure you have those esps and esms selected. If you can't find them then download the mods that have them. If the game still crashes, then some other mod you installed requires an esp or esm that is not activated. Go through your entire mod list in data files and make sure each one has their required esp's and esm's activated.

Sorry for speaking in such a general way, I currently don't have oblivion installed and I'm going from memory here. Sorry.

I'm not sure mine is working because on Wrye Bash, it's status is "masters have been reordered or moved". And I haven't seen any succubus yet (although maybe it's later on since I'm just wandering around in the capital city after escaping the sewers)

Is something wrong with my lovers magic or do I just need to progress?

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for this awesome mod! I'll be giving it a whirl also :)

edit: So i went and got the books from the university & activated them.

I use the suction spell and then I use "Eat me" from the mod "loversbed" to start some sexual acts and gain SP. But whenever I talk to the succubus she says she doesnt have any SP, I also have no way of telling how much SP i have(but I certainly had enough to get whatever from banging random ppl over an hour)

So im unsure if this is working correctly :/ which sux cause I really wanted to learn the other great spells succubus was supposed to offer.

hi slammer, as I stated in a post:

"I use the suction spell and then I use "Eat me" from the mod "loversbed" to start some sexual acts and gain SP. But whenever I talk to the succubus she says she doesnt have any SP, I also have no way of telling how much SP i have(but I certainly had enough to get whatever from banging random ppl over an hour)

So im unsure if this is working correctly :/ which sux cause I really wanted to learn the other great spells succubus was supposed to offer."

When I do all this I see the message that im gaining SP.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sorry for the delays, but I've been dealing with issues in r/l that have prevented me from even being online, much less working with the few mods I translate for the community here. However, those have been mostly resolved so I'll be able to spend more time getting stuff ready, just to let you know, I'm working on a new LoversMagic as we speak, all I have left is translating dialogs (which will go fairly quickly, the original author hasn't changed all that much, and translating a couple of new books he's added), I am hoping for release this weekend.

Small update: Almost finished with the dialogs, he's added a lot! Should be ready for release sometime Saturday afternoon or Sunday morning.