LoversMagic 0.66e

Ah, no worries.  I found and fixed the error in the script.

I changed the following line in zzzLMmystatusScript.

MessageBoxEX "_%n_ of LoversMagic Status | Sex Level %.0f |LoversMagic Bonus %.0f %|Corruption Level %.0f" myself hantei bairitu daraku
to

MessageBoxEX "_%n_ of LoversMagic Status | Sex Level %.0f |LoversMagic Bonus %.0f |Corruption Level %.0f" myself hantei bairitu daraku

• 1 month later...

Hrm, I feel like this question should be answered somewhere and thus feel lame for asking it here, but I can't find it anywhere else -- how do you level up the Succubus, and thus gain access to the higher level spells? Is it just a matter of having enough SP in your inventory to trigger a dialogue option? Thanks kindly for all your work on this mod. :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Here is the new LoversMagic 0.66e I have had to remove some untranslatable dialog and had to clean it in TES4Edit. As far as changes go, it's very similar to the .61 version I have up, Some new additions are new NPC's, they only have basic AI so the mod maker hasn't finished them yet. One of them, Festivia Cato, can be found in the Arena District, she doesn't do much, but she has a surprise for the player if everything goes right. Another is the Count of Skingrad son' with his 2 Succubi and an interesting sword. As far as powers and spells go, there are new ones, Create Guard Slave will change any slave you have into a high powered protector permanently, but it's VERY expensive in terms of essence. Repair Slave will completely heal/resurrect any slave that might have been killed. You have a new check status spell that will check your PC's sex condition. The mod maker has introduced a "corruption" system into the mod, it looks like it's not finished yet. However the basic elements are in place and working. You have spells that will check for "corruption" and remove it. As before, the mod maker has changed certain callbacks so a new game will be necessary, he must like to tinker. I have tried to fix certain errors the maker introduced, so I'll need feedback, and if anyone has any experience in translating colloquial Japanese, I'd welcome the help (I mean how the hell can I translate the sound of one nipple hardening? Sounds like a koan, even if I could get the damn translators to read it?) I have not released all the info on purpose, I want my fellows here to have something to discover after all :P If anyone has problems with finding out what's what, there is info in the mod itself, the Book of Lovers Magick and a note you can obtain from the Succubus comes to mind. Just remember, I NEED feedback on how this is working. Enjoy.

sir slammer i cant find festivia cato  in the arena district nor the count of skingrad son on skingrads castle. im very curious about that interesting sword from the count's son and i wanna see it.. can you help me :D

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

greetings everyone, i have a question.

If i observe corectly, most of lovers series mods require MBP. Can anyone tell what's this add to vanilla game ? Before you ask, i use Colourwheel sexy oblivion overhaul with BBB ( http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/43386/?), DMRA, nomaam bbb and DMRA BBB Complete Clothing and Armor Replacer ( www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/42033/?) belive me or not, this combo makes lovers mods really excite ;) and i must know, did installing mbp makes ctd or replace something from mods i mentioned above?

what's a difference between fixed and 0.66e versions ? you know, ctd frequence etc.

sorry for my bad english, it rusted a lot ;p

The fixed version is an older version I left online in case folks had problems with the .66e version (I think it was version .62) as to what it adds, is the ability to enslave NPC's, via spells or sex.

• 2 months later...

Spell "Change IdolSkull" a 2nd Level Lovers Magic spell.

To Level up the succubus to Level 2 you must have and give 100 EP ( level3 250EP; level4 500EP; level5 800EP; level6 1500EP)

And every Level you can buy a better weapon. The "Change IdleSkull" spell you must only buy/learn once.

Spell "Change IdolSkull" a 2nd Level Lovers Magic spell.

To Level up the succubus to Level 2 you must have and give 100 EP ( level3 250EP; level4 500EP; level5 800EP; level6 1500EP)

And every Level you can buy a better weapon. The "Change IdleSkull" spell you must only buy/learn once.

thanks i'll buy this spell i forget that ^^ Thank you

• 9 months later...

Hello,

So, I've a ctd problem that I saw mentioned here back on page 3, but no real answer came as to what to do.

Here's the situation...

Using Drain Life occasionally causes the game to CTD.

I ran around testing it to see the why behind it.

Everytime I tried to drain a dremora of some kind, I got CTD

Everytime I've tried to drain a human bandit, it's worked.

When I tried to drain Khajiit  bandit I've gotten mixed results. When I drained him off in the grass, I CTD. When I drained him on the road, it worked.

I tried draining a Spriggan and also CTD.

I've drained animals with varying levels of success and CTD.

I tried draining in differnt terrain, slooping hill sides vs roads, not very repeatable in CTD.

I haven't tried vampires yet.

I'm using lover's pk extender, so the messages I see are 'how many SP I earned' followed by 'opponet has died due to draining ---' and then it crashes.

I have not run into this problem with drain Magic or drain Essance.

Someone back on page 3 mentioned it might be a load order thing, so that's included below.

And, of coures, I realize that Slammer is a wonderful translator but not the builder so I'm not expecting answers from the mod builder :)

But, in general, if anyone's run into this and has a solution or what have you, I'd appreciate any feed back.

Thanks

Oblivion.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

x117race.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

LoversCreature.esm

Chanpon.esm

Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp

UOPS Additional Changes.esp

UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp

Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp

MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp

1SB Necromancer staff.esp

1SB NineTongues Sword.esp

1SB_WarhammerWingedStaff.esp

1SB_RavenousEleganceOutfit.esp

1SB_TerryMalick_BallGownVariants.esp

1SB_OrthaeSword.esp

1SBLethalMajestyWeapons.esp

Tenue de la reine du sang.esp

Armor of Gaia.esp

Arynns-Heavenly-Sword_hottest.esp

Amber Weapons.esp

Akatosh Shield.esp

Adonnay Longswords Alt.esp

Adrenaline Tanktop.esp

Badmagic Chrome Dwarven.esp

Badmagic Crusader.esp

Badmagic's Rogue Set.esp

BladeofWoeReplacer9Tongues.esp

BMC Hunter2 Cuirass.esp

BMC Hunter Cuirass.esp

Badmagic's Slinky Light Knight's Armour.esp

Badmagic Red Ebony - Daedric Strength.esp

Badmagic Mail Outfits.esp

Badmagic Ancient Vampire Weapons.esp

Cross Sword.esp

Day Walker Sword.esp

GoldenShadowArmor.esp

HGEC Lady Camellia.esp

Imperial Legion Dragon Weapons.esp

LKF_EY_Vampirehunter.esp

Ruby Rose Armor.esp

Sinbloods_Nightweave_HGEC.esp

Throne Armor.esp

Fallen Throne Armor.esp

TM's HGEC Ball Gown.esp

Underworld Armor.esp

ExnemEC_Warrior01.esp

HGEC Dantes Clothes - EV.esp

HGEC_SBVelvetRose.esp

HGEC Sinblood's Nightweave DB.esp

TafasSexyLingerieset02.esp

TrawlolsCorinthianGladiator.esp

DianoArmor2.esp

Knights.esp

Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp

BMC Chrome Ebony.esp

RMDailyIncomeV2.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

LoversHooker.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp

LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp

LoversBed.esp

LoversPayBandit.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversBitch.esp

LoversCreature.esp

Lovers with PK Extender.esp

LoversBackup2.esp

LoversRapeSlave.esp

LoversMagic.esp

LoversLight.esp

LoversSlaveTrader.esp

LSTBravilUnderground.esp

LoversImmoralSisters.esp

LoversImmoralGuards.esp

LSTaddonInH.esp

RefScope.esp

DiabloEF 6 in 1.esp

Nec Mystic High Elf-Remake.esp

Nec Mystic Dark Elf-Remake.esp

_Ren_BeautyPack_full.esp

Elves Of Lineage II.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged RoseSims Hair Modules.esp

x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Ashara's Sirens and Tritons.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed ENG Race.esp

x117race.esp

x117Race ENG Race.esp

Lop-ears Elf.esp

Lattamer.esp

Raven Elves.esp

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

LoversMB2.esp

Dark Raven Elves.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Pierced.esp

• 4 months later...

I'm pretty sure I'm using the newer version and I've noticed a couple of small bits of dialogue are still untranslated. For example, I've noticed one greeting that starts with "(My eyes are blurry and out of focus with pleasure.)" that has the following lines untranslated. Also, looking through the CS, it seems like at least a couple of the older sibling and maybe the knight lines aren't completely translated. Am I missing something, or...?