LoversMagic 0.66e

Here is the new LoversMagic 0.66e I have had to remove some untranslatable dialog and had to clean it in TES4Edit. As far as changes go, it's very similar to the .61 version I have up, Some new additions are new NPC's, they only have basic AI so the mod maker hasn't finished them yet. One of them, Festivia Cato, can be found in the Arena District, she doesn't do much, but she has a surprise for the player if everything goes right. Another is the Count of Skingrad son' with his 2 Succubi and an interesting sword. As far as powers and spells go, there are new ones, Create Guard Slave will change any slave you have into a high powered protector permanently, but it's VERY expensive in terms of essence. Repair Slave will completely heal/resurrect any slave that might have been killed. You have a new check status spell that will check your PC's sex condition. The mod maker has introduced a "corruption" system into the mod, it looks like it's not finished yet. However the basic elements are in place and working. You have spells that will check for "corruption" and remove it. As before, the mod maker has changed certain callbacks so a new game will be necessary, he must like to tinker. I have tried to fix certain errors the maker introduced, so I'll need feedback, and if anyone has any experience in translating colloquial Japanese, I'd welcome the help (I mean how the hell can I translate the sound of one nipple hardening? Sounds like a koan, even if I could get the damn translators to read it?) I have not released all the info on purpose, I want my fellows here to have something to discover after all :P If anyone has problems with finding out what's what, there is info in the mod itself, the Book of Lovers Magick and a note you can obtain from the Succubus comes to mind. Just remember, I NEED feedback on how this is working. Enjoy.

LoversMagic-fixed.7z

LoversMagic-0.66e.7z

Awesome! I've been waiting for this for a while!

I can't really make heads or tails of the change log; I think I'm not awake enough to deal with the machine translation. Off the top of your head, can you think of any major changes in this version? I see that the ESP is 50% larger, so there's got to be a lot of new stuff in here.

There is lots of things OldBook, the way you get spells have been changed, you just get Spirit Suction, Suction Cancel and Summon Succubus for the book now, all others have to be purchased fron the Succubus with SP points. You can upgrade the Succubus into a NASTY fighting machine, she uses her own bound weapons and armor and has some special scripted spells to use. Elemena Hurler is now BOOBY-TRAPPED! If you enslave her she will gradually get more jealous of your other slaves then she'll flip out and try to KILL you. And when she flips out she's got real Godlike powers, so you've been warned. You now can choose what form the Idol-skull weapon takes, like a battleaxe or a shortsword, even a bow and you can buy "energy arrows" from the Succubus. He's also added stuff he hasn't activated yet, you'll see some of it when you go to upgrade the Succubus or purchase spells from her. he's also seems to be adding something to do with Daedric Shrines, but I don't know what he's going to do with that yet. Another recent addition it the "Morality Undone" spell, what it does is causes a NPC to have sex right now with the PC. He has it set for female PC's right now, but I'm experimenting with a script change to determine the sex of the caster and change offence/defence appropriately. That's the most I can think of off the top of my head.

:blink:

:blink:

AWESOME! :D

I've never really gotten much use out of Elemena; I've tried MCS to turn her into a companion, but she never used Lovers spells even when I made sure to give her some sex energy and an idol skull sword. I guess it's time for a clean save and then to see what's up with the new version. :)

Please guys, I would appreciate feedback on the translation and gameplay since I had to fix some scripts the original modder had fubarred by accident. And Old Book, I may have that version you wanted done in a couple of hours, I'm testing it now.

Please guys' date=' I would appreciate feedback on the translation and gameplay since I had to fix some scripts the original modder had fubarred by accident. And Old Book, I may have that version you wanted done in a couple of hours, I'm testing it now.

[/quote']

I've been running it since yesterday, but really haven't had much game time. I've acquired the books, added the basic spells, and only been able to get a few SP :D so far. Haven't "bought" anything from the Succubus yet. The only "issue" I've seen and it's very minor, the enchantment on Elemena's dagger isn't translated. :P Give me a few days to squeeze it in between RL and I'll dig deeper into it!

This is one of my favorites.

Thanks for doing the newer version! :D

Played around with it quite a bit, it's good fun. Fully upgraded the Succubus and sent her into battle, but she hasn't been casting spells or conjuring weapons, just punching. I ended up giving her a sword, which worked fine. I plan to make a clean save and try out the test version later today.

By the way Old Book, I forgot to tell you I left a few bags of goodies laying around in my test version, one is in the IC Waterfront and the other is laying around in the Anvil Docks, look for a "Strange Sack". I forgot to take them out, so go ahead and use them for testing. And thank AzOutback, I'll look into that issue with Elemena's Dagger. As for the Succubus not using the spells she's been given, I don't know enough about scripting to fix, that part is on the original modder. But I'll see what I can come up with. The issue with the Succubus seems to be tied into the fact that her spells are set as "Lesser Powers", as I haven't dealt with that much, anybody got a quick clue for sale?

By the way Old Book' date=' I forgot to tell you I left a few bags of goodies laying around in my test version, one is in the IC Waterfront and the other is laying around in the Anvil Docks, look for a "Strange Sack". I forgot to take them out, so go ahead and use them for testing. And thank AzOutback, I'll look into that issue with Elemena's Dagger. As for the Succubus not using the spells she's been given, I don't know enough about scripting to fix, that part is on the original modder. But I'll see what I can come up with. The issue with the Succubus seems to be tied into the fact that her spells are set as "Lesser Powers", as I haven't dealt with that much, anybody got a quick clue for sale?

[/quote']Played around with it some more. I haven't noticed any issues. I have the Succubus up to level 3. I've acquired most of the spells.

The only time I've had issues with the Succubus not summoning here sword and armor is when she already has cast, and it's worn off while still in combat. I haven't had her run headlong into combat without casting it first. Have you hit her with MCS, Old Book? I haven't, maybe that has something to do with it.

The only spells she has is the weapons and armor conjuration spells and a charm :huh: spell. The other is an ability that gives her a defensive boost that gets more powerful as you increase her level. Fortify, Resist and Restore type things. She has no offensive spells. Using a check status spell on her shows that the ability spell is working as you level her up.

Thanks for this translation, I hadn't used any version of this yet, but it goes great with my current character.

One thing I've noticed is a lot of sex dialogue (the text pop ups during sex) for the slave dolls, the ones you make from corpses, is untranslated in my game (regular rape slaves all have fully translated dialogue for me). I couldn't find any of these untranslated lines in the CS though, so it may just be incompatibilities on my end.

There's also all sorts of problems with the alter personality stuff with the dolls, but I assume that's the in development stuff from the original language version.

Cool stuff. I just got around to playing the previous version the other day - nice to see an update.

As requested, feedback: Firstly, I don't seem to be able to buy any higher level spells from the succubus. Not sure if that's a bug, or it could be me not understanding the conditions needed before she'll sell them. (Or I could have misread entirely, and I'm supposed to get spells elsewhere).

Second thing: you can buy multiple magical swords from the succubus. It's not exactly game breaking, since they have zero value, but it can be a pain when you mis-click on the menu. Or when you click it a second time to see if that's how you upgrade the sword...

Thank you. One further question, if I may: how do I upgrade the succubus?

Things I've tried: looking for a spell, looking for an item, a conversation option with the succubus, conversation option with the Elemena Hurler (won't chat with me yet - "privileged information"), looking for the SP note the succubus gives me (never seems to arrive in my inventory), checking for a map marker or quest entry and using MCS to give the succubus all my SPs to see if that created a new option.

It's something obvious, I'm sure, but I can't see it for the life of me.

I've been assuming it's a spell or a conversation option with the succubus, but nothing is

you should tell people the original author has not made these. he only releases his mods on loda.

Someone else release new stuff for lovers magic.

i like the original author better since his scripting techniques where unseen, The same author is Lovers Stupid NPC

That is also why dropped translations for this mod.

I did indeed start a fresh game. The old one was getting pretty glitchy, so it seemed a good time to do it.

That particlular menu reads:

• I've changed my mind
  • Demonic Weapon: SP10
  • Notes on Sexual Power

The "notes" option doesn't seem to do anything.

Oh well, at least I know where it should be. I'll try disabling and re-enabling it to see if that helps at all.

[edit]

Thanks AzOutback - that looks like being the problem.

well i refused to start a new game as i love being able to pretty much destroy anything in my path with the same char i've bee using since 2008(if not earlier),also i don't use MBP,did that stop me,NO...sure was frustrating getting it to work without MBP unlike before though.

Only problem is the SP suction spell effect is not working,but hell i can live with that...also a couple times I get gibberish text,don't know if it's from that voice something or other mod ashal released or this mod...

well i refused to start a new game as i love being able to pretty much destroy anything in my path with the same char i've bee using since 2008(if not earlier)' date='also i don't use MBP,did that stop me,NO...sure was frustrating getting it to work without MBP unlike before though.

Only problem is the SP suction spell effect is not working,but hell i can live with that...also a couple times I get gibberish text,don't know if it's from that voice something or other mod ashal released or this mod...

[/quote']

Yes I looked at it, there is still a lot of text that need to be translated.. It has a lot to do with husband's, and wife's and some debauchery.. some plot line, and quest..

Slammer is doing a fine job though, I am glad to see many others take up the translating thing.. It all Help's A lot.